Home

Colorado alert

Posted By: TravC

Colorado alert - 01/14/22 03:57 PM

We need to get together and help Colorado fight this

NEWS: Colorado — Proposed Senate Bill 22-031 bans all hunting & trapping of mountain lions, bobcats and Canada lynx. Currently, Canada lynx are a federally protected species with no hunting seasons; SB 22-031 would preemptively preclude them from hunting in the event of delisting.

SB 22-031 will result in increases in public safety concerns as mountain lion and bobcat numbers grow unchecked. It is harmful to people, pets, livestock and wildlife. Let them know you oppose the transferring of problem predators because it doesn’t solve the problem, but only relocates dangerous animals that will cause other people and animals to suffer.

Contact your legislator: leg.colorado.gov/find-my-legislator

Read Full Brief from Sportsmen's Alliance: www.sportsmensalliance.org/news/colorado-bill-would-ban-mountain-lion-bobcat-and-lynx-hunting/

#sportsmensalliance #iamthealliance #huntervationist #protectyourpassion #coloradohunting #huntcolorado #hunter #hunting #mountainlion #mountainlionhunt
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Colorado alert - 01/15/22 04:56 PM

Coming to your blue state soon!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Colorado alert - 01/15/22 05:11 PM

They banned bobcat and lion killing in CA should not be a surprise the New California would be next
Posted By: coloradocat

Re: Colorado alert - 01/16/22 04:58 AM

It aint banned yet. We have a very dedicated team who understands the process. Never count the Colorado crew out of any fight. We understand that you only have to lose once!!!!
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Colorado alert - 01/16/22 05:07 AM

Call and VOTE! Thanks Trav.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Colorado alert - 01/16/22 06:26 AM

Sending my donation and dues on Monday
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Colorado alert - 01/16/22 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Scout1
Call and VOTE! Thanks Trav.

Call who and vote how?
Posted By: danvee

Re: Colorado alert - 01/16/22 08:32 PM

What you need to do is catch every critter you can and turn them all loose in the front range cities we need to do that all over and then ADC trap. I am a member of the Co. association and will be bringing fur down for the auction.
Posted By: TravC

Re: Colorado alert - 01/16/22 08:48 PM

Click the link in the srticle it will take you to the colorado legislature website you can find names abd numbers there
Posted By: danvee

Re: Colorado alert - 01/17/22 01:16 AM

The way cage trapping came about and wolf reintroduced by vote I doubt you stand a chance its not science any more its votes. Probably 2/3 of the vote in that state will get it shut down.
Posted By: ShagMan

Re: Colorado alert - 01/19/22 04:02 PM

It may eventually come down to vote, but we have a good strategist, and lobbiests, who hopefully know how to play the game. This is illegitimate legislation put before the senate not on the ballot yet!!!
Colorado really screwed up when our constitution was drafted.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums