Posted By: adam m

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 04:26 AM

I thought I heard someone screaming laugh
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 04:28 AM

Go Buffalo.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 04:41 AM

I really enjoyed Bill Belechick ( The Genius) …getting his head ,handed to him. He’s done nothing but lose…Since Tom Brady left. Belechick should kneel down at the feet of Tom …and thank him for making him the highest paid coach in the league. Cuz without Tom Brady…Belechick is just another guy.

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 04:42 AM

Go Tampa !!
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
I really enjoyed Bill Belechick ( The Genius) …getting his head ,handed to him. He’s done nothing but lose…Since Tom Brady left. Belechick should kneel down at the feet of Tom …and thank him for making him the highest paid coach in the league. Cuz without Tom Brady…Belechick is just another guy.

It must really suck to root for a team who's success was based on just one player. frown
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 04:44 AM

Actually, I thought he did pretty good this year with a mediocre quarterback
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 04:45 AM

I don't watch NFL, but I was once a Bills fan. And have always hated NE. So, go Bills I guess? lol.

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

It must really suck to root for a team who's success was based on just one player. frown

Take Michael Jordan off the Chicago bulls….they are just another team. One guy can make a difference

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 05:01 AM

Ness I say the Jordan Bulls era had a solid team all the way around. Pippin Rodman Grant Jordan etc...

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 05:04 AM

Angela, I used to love nfl and big 49 er fan since Joe Montana days but once wasting the clock became the norm my interest quickly dwindled. I'll watch once in awhile. This weekend's schedule is a great one and actually peaked my interest. I watched a few mintues of each game today

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by adam m
Ness I say the Jordan Bulls era had a solid team all the way around. Pippin Rodman Grant Jordan etc...

Do you think Tom Brady ( one guy ) made a difference in Tampa Bay ?

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 05:33 AM

Can't honestly say since I haven't paid attention other than they are playing tomorrow. Jordan certainly didn't help the wizards that's for sure.
Posted By: EdP

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 12:32 PM

Josh Allen was awesome last night. 5 TD's and only 4 incomplete passes the entire game. It was a cold game too, 5 degrees on the field. Allen has complained of cold hands and feet and was recently advised by another player to take a Viagara before the game. It wasn't a joke, Viagara helps improve circulation for all of your "extremities." I don't know if Allen took the advice or not, but he sure gave it good to the Pats.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 12:40 PM

I see what you did there! laugh
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 12:50 PM

The NFL is designed for teams to cycle success. So many years of picking last in the draft has to catch up to a team. Brady saw an aging, declining franchise and jumped to a rising one. He's a great quarterback with a much better team around him now. Belichick is a great coach. Ask his opposing coaches.

Josh Allen is a beast and I look forward to what the Bills can do against better teams in the playoffs. Their fans deserve a successful year. I hope they win it all.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Packer fan checking in
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 01:40 PM

Go Tampa !!

X2
Posted By: micheal

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 01:45 PM

Buffalo wanted to win
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: NE Patriots getting - 01/16/22 01:55 PM

Even Pure Packer blood ( Favre. Couldn't help the purple Chokers