Home

Direct TV Dropping OAN

Posted By: Trapper7

Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/17/22 08:32 PM

AS of April when their contract is up, Direct TV will no longer be carrying the conservative OAN network. No sure who else would be carrying it. Streaming maybe? I liked OAN and watched it on a regular basis.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/17/22 08:48 PM

Klowd TV carries all 4 OAN channels and News Max as well as some outdoors channels. I think it’s 10$ month.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/17/22 08:55 PM

I quit all tv a dozen years ago...
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/17/22 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
I quit all tv a dozen years ago...

Lol....I only watch westerns and outdoors like hunting,trapping,and fishing myself.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/17/22 09:40 PM

We have Dish We watch
all recorded shows, mostly crime TV.
Zero news
Posted By: lestan101

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/17/22 11:40 PM

I just read that Rand Paul cancelled his direct tv because they are dropping OAN.

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by lestan101
I just read that Rand Paul cancelled his direct tv because they are dropping OAN.

I plan to do the same.

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
We have Dish We watch
all recorded shows, mostly crime TV.
Zero news

I admit the news is a challenge watching Joe destroy America.
Posted By: poconobear

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 03:57 PM

All ya can do is cancel direct tv and at&t. Until we all stand together and hit em in the wallet, it’s just gonna continue
Posted By: MTtraps

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 04:18 PM

We have Directv and we like it but, if they go through with this censorship that some CCP puppet tells them to, I'll drop them as well
Posted By: waggler

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 04:53 PM

I dropped my TV completely about 2 years ago. After about two weeks I never looked back.
I watch OAN and all other news channels for free via internet.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 05:19 PM

Cancelled 2 weeks ago. No ATT phones here either. Only problem I have 2 Direct streaming boxes that I probably won’t be able to sell…LOL
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 07:33 PM

What does that tell you when the left will not tolerate alternative views to be heard?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 08:12 PM

Local cable provider here is getting out of hand charging $175 a month for TV and internet and dropping channels, now the good shows are moving to paid streaming so your paying more for less. We received a letter the other day they want us to pay for the backup batteries now.
Posted By: Gator Foot

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 09:25 PM

Dropped them a while back! Antenna all the way! And the paper! I haven’t lost anything!!
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
What does that tell you when the left will not tolerate alternative views to be heard?

Tells me they are typical democrats.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 09:53 PM

Free antenna TV isn't so bad, get channels that play westerns and old movies. I can't see paying for TV at this point other than Amazon or Netflix if you have internet.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Free antenna TV isn't so bad, get channels that play westerns and old movies. I can't see paying for TV at this point other than Amazon or Netflix if you have internet.

There are thousands of free channels on Roku.

Keith
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

There are thousands of free channels on Roku.

Keith

Assuming roku operates on internet? Other than my phone I don't have internet at the moment.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 10:19 PM

Best thing I did was drop Direct TV. Buy a Roku and get stuff for free. I have FAR better options now with Youtube, and the free channels. I pay a whopping $9 for Netflix...and even that I rarely watch. All Cable/Satelite is a scam.
Posted By: Camohoyt340

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 10:49 PM

Not a lot of options for tv providers when you don’t have access to internet.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Direct TV Dropping OAN - 01/18/22 11:21 PM

I look forward to my stays at the off grid cabin, antenna TV run off deep cycle battery. 8 to 10 channels. I can watch Red Green reruns Saturday night! I have the antenna pipe just outside front door, lines on pipe with numbers are where I point it to get different channels. Have a old screwdriver drilled through pipe, that's my rotor.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums