Home

Nick Saban needs to be fired!

Posted By: warrior

Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 05:27 PM

This crosses the line!

Check out: https://tide1009.com/source/993/post/nick-saban-cosigns-letter-supporting-voting-rights-bill/

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 05:28 PM

I called this guy's office and raised holy heck with the nice lady that answered.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 05:29 PM

Ok he is dead to me !!
GO DAWGS !!!!!

I 'm headed to my building to take down my poster Savell made for me Going to throw it on the snow and burn it right where the pic was taken next to my drive way.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 05:32 PM

This "voting rights" rhetoric is really stupid! You have to have proper documentation to do so many things in life. Get your to the polls and vote!
Posted By: black beaver

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 05:36 PM

Amen
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Ok he is dead to me !!
GO DAWGS !!!!!

I 'm headed to my building to take down my poster Savell made for me Going to throw it on the snow and burn it right where the pic was taken next to my drive way.

Pictures or it didn't happen!!! laugh
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 05:40 PM

grin
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 05:52 PM

Guy is a recruiting genius. Kirby will have to do this now.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 05:57 PM

Just remove the A from the helmets and replace with the hammer and sickle. The color scheme should already work.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 06:46 PM

frown
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 07:27 PM

Maybe the Chinese flag on the helmets would be more accurate. Teach the band the CCP anthem and that could be y'alls new fight song. On the bright side, it would be beneficial to the athletes. They could each have their on personal Uyghur to run errands and such.
Posted By: corky

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 07:55 PM

Like anybody needed another reason to hate Alabama?
Posted By: capt.scott

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 08:13 PM

These are the ones influencing the youths today. What a jack wagon.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 08:52 PM

Just another some one i have never heard of that has no intrest in my life being a dummy. Judt like most famous people they think they are more important than they are.

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 08:54 PM

What is so stupid about this bill and people that support it is they don’t read it !! Main point is doing away with voter ID !! Dems claim voting integrity but no ID means anyone can vote claiming to be anyone
ALL the COVID deaths will vote democratic in mid terms .
The will start with a 900,000 vote lead based on the death rate....

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by corky
Like anybody needed another reason to hate Alabama?

Spoken like a true big 10 fan!!
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 09:02 PM

You think the guy should be fired for sending a letter to a senator which expressed his support for a bill in congress? Really?

That's pretty hard core. Now, I haven't liked Saban since he left MSU, anyhow. But calling for people to be fired from their jobs because of the political views they hold is a pretty harsh take. That's the kind of ideal I would expect from the individual freedom hating leftists. I thought the right was in favor of allowing people the freedom to voice their opinions (despicable as they may be) freely. I'm sure I wouldn't want to be fired from my job because of my private political views - which many employers would consider fairly radical.

Geez, maybe we should just make the guy wear a yellow star on his shirt.

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Kart29
You think the guy should be fired for sending a letter to a senator which expressed his support for a bill in congress? Really?

That's pretty hard core. Now, I haven't liked Saban since he left MSU, anyhow. But calling for people to be fired from their jobs because of the political views they hold is a pretty harsh take. That's the kind of ideal I would expect from the individual freedom hating leftists. I thought the right was in favor of allowing people the freedom to voice their opinions (despicable as they may be) freely. I'm sure I wouldn't want to be fired from my job because of my private political views - which many employers would consider fairly radical.

If we were just talking local rotary club politics I be way over the line.
What he supports is a bill that will put yellow stars and the camps that come with them on those who disagree with the left.

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 10:38 PM

I wonder how many Democrat players with Democrat parents Nick Saban recruits or talks into transferring each year?

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/18/22 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
I wonder how many Democrat players with Democrat parents Nick Saban recruits or talks into transferring each year?

Doesn't matter. He's paid to coach football not play politics.

Coach Bryant could've publicly called out George Wallace but he didn't ever insert himself into politics.

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 12:00 AM

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah...ed-priceless-nick-saban-footnote-n508553
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 01:27 AM

Another enemy of the USA
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 03:03 AM

Y'all are late to lynch Saban. Where was the outrage when he marched for BLM?

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/...ck-lives-matter-march-in-tuscaloosa.html

I wouldn't swerve to miss a BLM protester and am tired of hearing about the "voting rights" nonsense, but Commies suppress free speech and want to cancel others for their different views.

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 03:17 AM

I sat out the entire season last year because of that I chalked it up to kissing his players arses. But this goes beyond that.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 03:48 AM

Isn't that what "Cancel Culture" does? How many honest folks have been ridiculed/fired/lives turned upside down, for the same type of rhetoric on the "wrong side of history"? I, for one, am sick if these individuals ruining our country for political/monetary gain...but, I may be alone in that sentiment.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 11:27 AM

I'm just surprised so many thought Bama was any different than any other brainwashing liberal college.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 12:53 PM

Is hard to believe since that University sit's in the reddest of the red state's. Figured Saban was a die hard democrat all along but figured he had enough sense to keep his nose out of politic's. I guess not! Hearing nothing but crickets from the Alabama nation, lol. The will sort this out in their head to where they can still support him and the team im sure. Personally I hope they never win another game long as he's there!

Sad he has such a legacy and is so stupid he's going to ruin it.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
I'm just surprised so many thought Bama was any different than any other brainwashing liberal college.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^…..yup just another Liberal Institution….everyone of them.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Yukon John

Isn't that what "Cancel Culture" does? How many honest folks have been ridiculed/fired/lives turned upside down, for the same type of rhetoric on the "wrong side of history"? I, for one, am sick if these individuals ruining our country for political/monetary gain...but, I may be alone in that sentiment.

He can join Greuden now….and have a cup of coffee …

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 02:38 PM

"In other words, this letter was the very definition of virtue signaling."

"Virtue signaling
An empty act done publicly with the intent of enhancing one's own image"

He is signaling his future recruits. A recruiting genius

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Is hard to believe since that University sit's in the reddest of the red state's. Figured Saban was a die hard democrat all along but figured he had enough sense to keep his nose out of politic's. I guess not! Hearing nothing but crickets from the Alabama nation, lol. The will sort this out in their head to where they can still support him and the team im sure. Personally I hope they never win another game long as he's there!

Yea but he's from Michigan so don't surprise me.
BUT you need to realize the main population hes recruiting from. :He is going to say or do what ever said race/ population want's to hear. Or what he thinks they want to hear.
Posted By: CoonsBane

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Originally Posted by Jtrapper

BUT you need to realize the main population hes recruiting from. :He is going to say or do what ever said race/ population want's to hear. Or what he thinks they want to hear.

Maybe it would surprise you that he isn't from Michigan.

As a matter of fact, he is from West Virginia, the whole reason he signed on to the letter to the Senator from his HOME state.
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 05:30 PM

I quit UK basketball over Calipari’s BLM bow. NASCAR too over the Bubba Wallace deal. I’ve always liked Alabama but now I can’t root for them either.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 05:41 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nick-saban-alabama-player-black-lives-matter-message

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/19/22 05:45 PM

Just caught an interesting bit from an Alabama radio show. One of the callers was Rick Merrill Alabama's Secretary of State and a friend of Coach Saban's. Some intriguing points were made.

• In 2015 Saban was asked and stated that he would never insert himself into politics
• Also in 2015 Saban was asked by Merrill to participate in a State PR program to promote the State's voter ID law and Saban did so
• Saban votes in every election, usually absentee mail
• Saban and Senator Manchin are lifelong friends and in regular phone communication

Draw your own conclusions.

I still think he and every other public education employee who crosses this line should be fired.
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/20/22 10:09 PM

Saban should have studied Georgia's voting laws better than he studied Georgia's defense!!!
Posted By: Ridge6375

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/20/22 10:26 PM

[/quote]

Maybe it would surprise you that he isn't from Michigan.

As a matter of fact, he is from West Virginia, the whole reason he signed on to the letter to the Senator from his HOME state.[/quote]

Well wv is also my home state and I assure you nobody here wants him back after that letter had his signature added to the bottom line.. Maybe he can influence the politics in the Alabama, but his name no longer holds water here. And you can also add Jerry west's name to this also. His name was also on a letter with same subject line. Those years in California has clouded his vision. Lay with dogs and you will share the same fleas
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Nick Saban needs to be fired! - 01/20/22 11:22 PM

If an entertainer quits entertaining you, quit turning on the TV.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums