Home

Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings?

Posted By: jabNE

Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 12:14 PM

I like the company message...that nobody should be priced out of their 2nd amendment rights.
Their CPX-9 got a solid review in Guns America digest.
Any experience from owners/shooters on here? Would like some thoughts from real users before I consider.
Thank you everyone.
Jim
Posted By: headache73

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 04:29 PM

I bought one years ago. It always went bang with no feeding issues. That being said, it felt like I was holding a block of wood. I sold it after a year or so. I'd say try one and see how it fits in your hand
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 04:45 PM

I've been hard pressed to find a conceal gun I prefer more than the Glock 43x, the extra hundred bucks is worth it in my opinion and I know it will go bang if needed. In the office I usually carry the LCP 380 in Ruger because it fits right into my pocket on the business casual side of things.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 04:55 PM

I would recommend the Ruger EC9S

the SCCY advertises a 9 pound trigger heavy triggers make little guns harder to shoot well

it is about 70 dollars more but I think it is worth the investment in the better trigger in the Ruger

I have carried my LC9 for 10 years with no issue the EC9s is the striker fired LC9 but with fixed sights and matte finish to reduce machine time and finishing to lower cost but is otherwise a good quality carry piece with a lot of good holsters.

the LC9/EC9s is also thinner and can be pocket carried fairly well , I have for 10 years

I use an Alabama holster company pocket holster made of Kydex got 9 years out of the first one before it cracked nearly daily use
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 05:05 PM

A
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by WadeRyan
I've been hard pressed to find a conceal gun I prefer more than the Glock 43x, the extra hundred bucks is worth it in my opinion and I know it will go bang if needed. In the office I usually carry the LCP 380 in Ruger because it fits right into my pocket on the business casual side of things.

Glocks are a love em or hate em firearm. To me their grips are horrible. So I'm in the hate em crowd.
Posted By: CaseXX

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by jabNE
I like the company message...that nobody should be priced out of their 2nd amendment rights.
Their CPX-9 got a solid review in Guns America digest.
Any experience from owners/shooters on here? Would like some thoughts from real users before I consider.
Thank you everyone.
Jim

Have one, even shot it a few times maybe 20 rounds. Nice serviceable firearm. Would I carry it? No. My EDC for around the farm is like a few others little Ruger in back pocket. Go to my small town, small air weight smith, go into city 1911 a1, xtra mags.

Now to your question. I would not even consider giving you advice on a personal carry piece until I knew a whole lot more about you and your level of training and your mental fortitude, after all we are ultimately talking about useing it to possibly take a human life at worst case, and at the very least wounding one.
Just my opinion I'm positive others will have their own.
Case

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 05:32 PM

here is a 500 round test

I am 6 minutes into the 18 minute video he has about 125 rounds in the gun and it has stopped locking back on empty mags I lost count if it was 2-3 failure to feeds and a 2 stove pipe with 4 failure to lock back

they are supposed to have great warranties , I would make sure you run a pile of practice ammo and 250 of your carry ammo before you trust it

500 sounds like a lot but just isn't that many rounds in a good pistol

when I got my LC9 I ran 250 ball and 100 of my hollo points without failure before I started carrying it and it did make that in 350 total rounds

so far I would not carry this guys gun
he could have one or two bad mags but he didn't label them so he has no idea which mag was in which failure so at this point he is just wasting ammo hoping maybe it gets better I didn't finish the video

Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 05:46 PM

I've been looking on and off for a conceal carry pistol for about 4 years now. Haven't bit the bullet yet.

My requirements:

Affordable.

Small (fit in a pocket if needed)

Manual Safety.

So far, the Sccy CPX 1 is at the top of my list.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
I've been looking on and off for a conceal carry pistol for about 4 years now. Haven't bit the bullet yet.

My requirements:

Affordable.

Manual Safety.

the DVG 1 does address the 9 pound trigger pull of their hammer fired models

good pocket carry has a lot to do with width try both the SCCY and the EC9s in your hand even better if you can try shooting both

shoot with the pinki extension it makes it much more enjoyable
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 06:43 PM

Posted By: jabNE

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 08:22 PM

Thank you all.
Jim

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by rendezvous

in the first minutes of the video he is shooting and it goes click and he ejects a live round then shoots some more

580 rounds and 13-14 malfunctions , light strikes , failure to extract , failure to feed , he mentions it seemed very ammunition sensitive and he was running ball ammo.

a carry gun should go 500 rounds with out a single malfunction easily the longest he recorded was 11 magazines. 110 rounds was the longest it ran without a failure

that is pathetic and that is an experienced shooter who cleaned the gun first

SCCY for when your so poor 98% is good enough!
Posted By: K91773

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/19/22 10:47 PM

My nephew bought one a couple of years ago, I am not sure of the model, it was a fairly compact striker fired double stack pistol. He brought it over for me to try plus I think he wanted to shoot without having to pay to go to the range. Anyway, we shot about 100 rounds of ball through it and had several malfunctions. Now, I won't condemn the handgun for that, it may just needed to be broken in, KImber recommends 500 rounds through their handguns before they are broken in. But the trigger pull was horrible it was very heavy and rough, the grip felt almost like you were holding a block, the bore axis seemed high, the gun itself was blocky as well. It was acceptably accurate for a defensive handgun.

It would not be my choice for a concealed carry or otherwise carry firearm but it sure beats a sharp stick and a harsh word if it is the best handgun you have available to you. Ther are about a dozen compact handguns I would pick before a Sccy, though, in no particular order: Glock 43, Glock 43X, Glock 48, Springfield Armory Hellcat, Sig P365, Sig P365XL. Smith and Wesson Shield, Smith and Wesson M&P Compact, Sig P320 Compact, Ruger LC9, Ruger EC9.

But with that said the best carry gun is the one you will actually carry, it doesn't matter what you have at home in the safe when things go sideways, it matters what you have instant access to and are willing to carry all the time. What I carry varies with what I am doing but I always have a firearm on me or within immediate reach, that is what is important.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 12:41 AM

I considered one year's ago but every model was too small for my hand
Posted By: varmintshooter

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 01:04 AM

I like them all. I have the Glock 43X and its a dandy. Small and it fits my hand well. Its never not shot, and I shoot quite a bit. It is a little bigger than a good CC gun.
The gun I like the most for a CC is the Sig 365 SAS. I have two Sig 365 models. My sister carries one.
If you are really wanting to get a CC carry gun, life and death type gun, discount ain't in the mix. Get a revolver, even a real cheap model will shoot.
Posted By: varmintshooter

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 01:07 AM

I like them all. I have the Glock 43X and its a dandy. Small and it fits my hand well. Its never not shot, and I shoot quite a bit. It is a little bigger than a good CC gun.
The gun I like the most for a CC is the Sig 365 SAS. I have two Sig 365 models. My sister carries one.
If you are really wanting to get a CC carry gun, life and death type gun, discount ain't in the mix. Get a revolver, even a real cheap model will shoot.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 01:13 AM

My mother-in-law carried one for a while. In my opinion there better options. I don’t like the weight of the trigger pull! Too much and travel!

If you want a cc gun that has that trigger type, get a revolver. The ruger LCR is a great option.

If you want a small pistol, I would tell you to check out Springfield! Or Sig!

Glock If you are into them, I have carried a few of them and they are fun to shoot, I prefer Springfield and Sig.
Glock 30, pinched my finger too much on reloads. Lol. You can always say they always shoot though!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by varmintshooter

My EDC is a Sig 365X. My wife's is a Sig 365. They're not cheap but they are very reliable.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 02:22 AM

They now make a 365 with a manual safety.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 02:32 AM

you can't trust a manual safety.
they come off all the time in a holster

at best is a safety for holstering which is a valid concern

The LC9 EC9s have the manual safety you have to step up to the LC9s-pro to get rid of the safety

could it be that a SCCY needs 600 rounds to break it in , I suppose it could be but wouldn't the need for a 205 dollar gun to shoot 250-275 dollars in ammo to "break in" sort of defeat the purpose of a cheap gun in the first place?

had the G43 been around when I bought my LC9 and spare I probably would have gone 43
had the LC9s-Pro been around when I went LC9 it was the pistol I though they should have built but at this point I see no point to changing from the LC9 as a pocket gun I have other non pocket guns if I want to carry more rounds.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 02:33 AM

My wife has a Ruger LCR in 22 Magnum. She went with me to gun shows and handled many revolvers and pistols, and that's the one she felt best with. I truly believe that it is essential in choosing a CC weapon that you have one that fits you well and feels good. Only then should you make the decision to buy and shoot.....like your life depends on it.

Moosetrot
Posted By: gutthooked

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 02:39 AM

I got my daughter one for her birthday a couple of years ago and a couple of Remington range packs, gun shot flawlessly. I forget which model Sccy it was but it was the one with the safety. Took the dealer a lil bit to get it in, but it's the one she wanted, guess purple Sccy are in big demand.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

at best is a safety for holstering which is a valid concern.

I agree, no manual safeties on mine or my wife's. The 365's have a fairly light trigger pull. We holster very carefully.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

I agree, no manual safeties on mine or my wife's. The 365's have a fairly light trigger pull. We holster very carefully.

even in competition I holster very carefully.

with my pocket holster it goes on the gun with the gun and holster outside the pocket in a safe direction.

I like the holsters that you can put the gun in the holster then slide them IWB and they have a clip or strap that goes to the belt

re-holstering while seated especially in a car is a bad idea just to easy to get clothing or something in the holster

more cops shoot themselves when re-holstering than any other part of their job

don't get complacent holstering.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 03:41 AM

My requirements:

Affordable.

Manual Safety.

Look at the M&P Shield they come with and without a manual safety, get a sleeve holster and skip the safety one less thing to get in the way if the day ever comes. Single stack grip textured fits the smaller hands well.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

My requirements:

Affordable.

Manual Safety.

Look at the M&P Shield they come with and without a manual safety, get a sleeve holster and skip the safety one less thing to get in the way if the day ever comes. Single stack grip textured fits the smaller hands well.

Yeah! M&P Shield fits all of your requirements.

It is a nice pistol.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 04:19 AM

Ang, when your scared and running on a big dose of adrenaline like you will be if you ever have to kill somebody, you dont want to fool with a safety. You wont have to think about pulling the trigger. Simple is good when things go bad.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Ang, when your scared and running on a big dose of adrenaline like you will be if you ever have to kill somebody, you dont want to fool with a safety. You wont have to think about pulling the trigger. Simple is good when things go bad.

100 percent. Your fine motor skills go out the window with an adrenaline dump.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 05:12 AM

the revolver was the original point and click interface , the quality striker fired semi autos are so good that they are just the new revolver with more rounds and faster reloads and a better trigger

holsters are your trigger safety

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 11:25 AM

even in competition I holster very carefully.

with my pocket holster it goes on the gun with the gun and holster outside the pocket in a safe direction.

I like the holsters that you can put the gun in the holster then slide them IWB and they have a clip or strap that goes to the belt

re-holstering while seated especially in a car is a bad idea just to easy to get clothing or something in the holster

more cops shoot themselves when re-holstering than any other part of their job

don't get complacent holstering.

I usually carry AIWB so I'm always extra careful and thinking about what a negligent discharge while holstering could do.

I miss the hammer on my old Ruger P85. I could keep thumb pressure on it while holstering and it was assurance that nothing was caught on the trigger (or the hammer would be pushed back). I don't miss the size and especially don't miss the weight. Carry guns have come a long way since those days.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by DWC
Originally Posted by danny clifton

100 percent. Your fine motor skills go out the window with an adrenaline dump.

This is why none of mine or my wife's carry weapons have manual safeties.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 11:31 AM

My requirements:

Affordable.

Manual Safety.

Originally Posted by DelawareRob
Yeah! M&P Shield fits all of your requirements.

It is a nice pistol.

I bought my wife a Shield and she didn't like it, mostly because the slide was hard for her to operate. They do make an E-Z variant now with a weaker slide spring.

I traded it on a Sig P365, she loves it.
Posted By: rags57078

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 12:07 PM

I have the CPX2 and haven't had a problem at all , I have run about 300 rounds through it, yes it does have a heavy trigger pull . I also have a Walther PPS , its a little heavier but one sweet 9mm
Posted By: gman

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 12:49 PM

The only gun I will carry-which is always-has to fit in my front pocket. Went through a kel tec 380-ruger 380-s w bodyguard 380 and finally have found my favorite. Diamondback DB. Fits in my pocket easily. Lightweight. extremely reliable and shoots really well. And if I remember very cheaply priced. And it's a 9mm.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 02:13 PM

I usually carry AIWB so I'm always extra careful and thinking about what a negligent discharge while holstering could do.

I miss the hammer on my old Ruger P85. I could keep thumb pressure on it while holstering and it was assurance that nothing was caught on the trigger (or the hammer would be pushed back). I don't miss the size and especially don't miss the weight. Carry guns have come a long way since those days.

[/quote]

my first carry gun was a S&W M39
it had the decocking safety I didn't really care for it's position so I would decock&safety then holster and click it off so I was just Double action on that first round I had a hard time finding holsters for it and eventualy sold it. sweet gun at the range very accurate.
we could only open carry in WI back then so it didn't matter that OWB leather holsters were all I ever found for it and it didn't get carried a ton. mostly in car in a case out of sight with a mag rubber banded to the grip.

it was the ILL state police and the M39 that put 9mm on the map for duty guns they say , the ILL state Police had a very high one shot stop ratio going with the M39 in 9mm in those early days https://www.sinistered.com/2017/09/30/notes-on-early-smith-wesson-semi-autos/

what people didn't catch was the M39 was awesome with ball ammo and picky about hollowpoints you had to find the right brand and make sure you ran those or it would jam up feeding hollowpoints the ILL state police knew they had to make the first one count so they did and made stats that made the 9mm shine for one shot stops

golden sabers were an almost for sure jam in every 2-3 mags

the ILL State police eventually worked with or found a federal 9mm round for the m39

much of the reasoning for the move to the M39 was due to a training officer finding that officers scored significantly better with the M39 than the 2 inch revolver that was their plain cloths carry , they moved to the M39 as a one gun solution for duty , plain cloths and off duty carry. one qualification , with one gun and done in less time with fewer rounds because they shot the gun better.
once the numbers for one shot stops came in lots of departments wanted the 9mm some adopted the high power or the double stack version of the m39 the M59

with guns that fed well and had greater capacity the numbers dropped hard in the other direction for one shot stops if you let 2 go every time you fired you were never going to get a one shot stop data.

data can tell you many things but if you don't explore the why you got that data some you might not get the whole answer.

the single action trigger pull was impressively short and light almost 1911 like if you had 8 rounds to fire on a target 7 of them could be single action that alone could bring scores up signifigantly.

makes you wonder if they had tried the High-power with the single action and manual safety if they would have shot even better but it was larger and heavier and didn't fit the do it all gun role they were looking for.

Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 02:40 PM

For those that think you can just function like normal during life and death situations look up the impact of SNS on the mind/body it’s the reason training is so important to your ability to stay in the fight and not shut down. It’s also smart to keep your gear in the same placement every time, just throwing your knife in any pocket is no big deal on a daily basis. Now in a fight your ability to process where you last put it can be greatly impaired under SNS and tip the odds to the other guy quickly.

Training gives you a edge knowing you don’t have to process every thought under limited abilities that will cloud your mind. If you think it cannot happen to you then you already came in second and don’t know it.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 02:46 PM

Green C P, I was going to say the same thing about accidental discharge (AD) and cops, but figured the OP had been bombarded enough. Those AD are the ones we hear about, so you know there are a lot more we don't hear about. A lot of the young cops are like cowboys on a drunken Sat. night can't help playing with there guns in the locker room. Not to mention the ones that shot themselves in the leg, foot while "cleaning" them. Ya rite. Training, mussel memory, practice, are your friends. That and keep your finger off the trigger till it's time to shoot. Good morning to ya.
Me

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 03:08 PM

For those that think you can just function like normal during life and death situations look up the impact of SNS on the mind/body it’s the reason training is so important to your ability to stay in the fight and not shut down. It’s also smart to keep your gear in the same placement every time, just throwing your knife in any pocket is no big deal on a daily basis. Now in a fight your ability to process where you last put it can be greatly impaired under SNS and tip the odds to the other guy quickly.

Training gives you a edge knowing you don’t have to process every thought under limited abilities that will cloud your mind. If you think it cannot happen to you then you already came in second and don’t know it.

very good point and when people think they trained well go try a competition where your seeing things for the first time new targets , all sorts of get you off balance , make you shoot around obstructions , run it on the clock , moving targets.

the first time you see a drop turn , a peak-a-boo or a swinger your like what how the heck , it's so fast

it can be really tempting to gear up with all competition stuff and that is fun , but try it with your carry gun and holster see how you do

one stage last week there was a target visible from 2 spots , "gaming it " is waiting to shoot till the closer location would have been smart for the composite scoring , I shot it 4 times 2 from each spot , it cost me time but it seems like good practice to engage targets as you see them even if you see them twice. and it is less than the failure to engage penalty everyone has a plan till the buzzer goes.

it isn't a real life and death situation , but it is better than stationary paper and not moving pounding rounds into the same target.

a bunch of people watching you , the buuzzer , running on clock , it all adds more stress and the better you do with all being muscle memory then the better you hopefully do should you be in a fight.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by CaseXX
Green C P, I was going to say the same thing about accidental discharge (AD) and cops, but figured the OP had been bombarded enough. Those AD are the ones we hear about, so you know there are a lot more we don't hear about. A lot of the young cops are like cowboys on a drunken Sat. night can't help playing with there guns in the locker room. Not to mention the ones that shot themselves in the leg, foot while "cleaning" them. Ya rite. Training, mussel memory, practice, are your friends. That and keep your finger off the trigger till it's time to shoot. Good morning to ya.
Me

I don't think we are bombarding the OP I think we want to help them be the best we can be because we have a genuine concern for them as people.

I like you signature line

the Col Jeff Cooper and some other guys like Bill Wilson owner of Wilson combat got together about 45 years ago and set out to make a really good training tool IPSC International Practical shooting Confederation. it is really interesting to see how competition has shaped handguns , how we shoot and nearly all the changes to police and combat shooting.

it is a proving ground where all the participants survive the day to analyze what they did and how could they do it better.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 03:39 PM

To me the pressure is not from the wives n kids it's from the two or three or four guys I've never beat, and unless they are having a very bad day, I never will. Especially if I shoot before them. I'm the old guy with bad habits, bad eyes, slower reflexes and I can't bend and always out of breath. only go bout twice a year. Haven't been in two cause of the c word. Bout 30 miles away at a state Fish n Game reserve. But I still have a great time specially at dinner.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 03:42 PM

] my first carry gun was a S&W M39
it had the decocking safety I didn't really care for it's position so I would decock&safety then holster and click it off so I was just Double action on that first round I had a hard time finding holsters for it and eventualy sold it. sweet gun at the range very accurate.
we could only open carry in WI back then so it didn't matter that OWB leather holsters were all I ever found for it and it didn't get carried a ton.

I did the same with my Ruger, used the decocker then returned the safety to fire position before holstering. As you said, that made it a DA for the first shot. I had two holsters made for it by Andy Arratoonian who runs Horseshoe Leather out of England. He made them to fit the safety in the fire position. Sadly, Andy is no longer taking orders.

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by CaseXX
Me

I don't think we are bombarding the OP I think we want to help them be the best we can be because we have a genuine concern for them as people.

I like you signature line

the Col Jeff Cooper and some other guys like Bill Wilson owner of Wilson combat got together about 45 years ago and set out to make a really good training tool IPSC International Practical shooting Confederation. it is really interesting to see how competition has shaped handguns , how we shoot and nearly all the changes to police and combat shooting.

it is a proving ground where all the participants survive the day to analyze what they did and how could they do it better.

Yep, the shooting world lost a lot when he left. From what I've read he left the school and gunsight in good hands.

I'm still a Weaver stance guy, old habits die hard.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 04:05 PM

Not a fan of DA only but never been in a gunfight either Son has a glock 43 excellent pistol Myself i've had a Beretta 70s since 1974 don't recommend a 22lr but there has been a couple times it's given me great comfort to reach in my pocket and its never failed with any ammo used in it also have a model 81 and 84 both Da/Sa the 380 slide is a bear to pull Don't overlook the small revolvers a hot 38 special load in a 5 shot Da revolver pockets and holsters well a used colt or S&W is a quality gun with a smooth da or sa pull If your still going after the pocket 9mm Check what the manual says about ammo some say target loads only Good Luck

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 04:26 PM

@CaseXX

it is still people watching everything you do

for me the competition is to beat my son

this used to be easy then I trained him and bought him more ammo than I was shooting myself.

he came out 36 overall this time and I was 43. we are running production glocks in limited so that we don't have to download to 10 rounds

I like to shoot them clean, I just need to shoot them clean and faster my accuracy is great my speed not as good I like to beat a second a round with draw moving , reloading and all the shooting if a stage is 32 rounds I would ideally like to shoot it sub 31 the reality is more like 35

my accuracy is better but honestly doesn't count for as much in the scoring as you might think if you shoot fast C zone vs a little slower all A zone the C will actually score higher. it is good practice so don't sweat the numbers too much

Re: Opinions on SCCY conceal offerings? - 01/20/22 04:35 PM

Green C P
Was watching some reruns where Leathum was shooting in the old timers group and if my memory is correct that is exactly how he won. No fleas on that guy.

As I recall that was for that stage only, he did not win overall. Been a while since I saw that
© 2024 Trapperman Forums