Home

Minnesota Wild

Posted By: KsTrapper88

Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 02:13 AM

Wild are off to a good start in this one 3-0 Ryan Hartman with two goals and moose filigno with one
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 02:25 AM

I'm no fan of hockey at all, but, I live in Minnesota, so I hear the sports news. Apparently, the Wild started the season strong, but have lost about 95% of their last 20 games. Hockey is silly. laugh
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 02:28 AM

One of my favorite games to go to.

Re: Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 03:49 AM

I recently got into watching hockey about a year ago. Just kinda picked a team and started following them. That team was the wild, and yeah they’ve had a good start to the season then a bad stretch. Hockey is way more fun to watch than basketball after football season ends
Posted By: rick olson

Re: Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 03:53 AM

Best sport of them all,oh wait figure skating is,NOT!
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 03:53 AM

Hockey is a great sport to play and watch. I played intermural level at college, lower level and I can really appreciate the skill and athletic ability of the really good players. UW women are a powerhouse in college hockey. Our daughter played in a women's league for a decade and her daughter is in her 3rd year of playing hockey as well.

Bryce

Re: Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 04:03 AM

I’m jealous, there’s a rink in Wichita and I’ll drive the kids there and skate some(on rentals, which sucks) but i think it would be awesome to have consistently frozen ponds to skate on, just get home from work and go play around on the ice. Doesn’t stay cold enough for long here anymore, seems like it did more when I was younger

Re: Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 04:05 AM

Actually I’m more jealous of pike spearing than ice skating
Posted By: uplandpointer

Re: Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by KsTrapper88
I’m jealous, there’s a rink in Wichita and I’ll drive the kids there and skate some(on rentals, which sucks) but i think it would be awesome to have consistently frozen ponds to skate on, just get home from work and go play around on the ice. Doesn’t stay cold enough for long here anymore, seems like it did more when I was younger

The interesting thing here in Minnesota where there is plenty ice, Is that most people skate indoors
Posted By: Maddog47

Re: Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 02:53 PM

I played hockey from the third grade until a brain concussion (slap shot to the head) put me in the hospital for a week and ended my hockey career when I was a sophomore in high school. It is a fun sport that goes nonstop just like soccer. The difference between the 2 sports is the contact in hockey which is brutal. Any man or woman who plays hockey has my upmost respect because they best be in GREAT shape and totally committed to the sport. It is a miracle that more hockey players aren't hurt. My favorite sport to watch.
Posted By: Old pup

Re: Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 03:04 PM

It's Hockey Day Minnesota. Outdoors hockey all week long. My FAVORITE hockey team, Minnesota State University, Mankato is playing outside tonight. Game time weather should be 12° and snow. Expecting a packed house.
Posted By: HILLTOP TRAPPER

Re: Minnesota Wild - 01/22/22 03:14 PM

wild smoked em! play again tonight at home,corona hurt them for a while,but theyre gonna come back,40 games in 80 days,thats gonna be tough.big fan myself, toughest sport out there IMO.OLD PUP where you from,im in morristown,looks like you might be close to me
© 2024 Trapperman Forums