Home

Cooking

Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Cooking - 01/23/22 07:15 PM

Up some taters and fish out in the fur shed. Add some cold slaw and barley pops and settle in to watch the games. Hard to beat some fresh caught crappie, specks, calico bass, or whatever you want to call em. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mad Scientist

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 07:18 PM

Livin the dream!
Posted By: Savell

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 07:20 PM

Yessir!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 07:23 PM

Did Mama kick you outta the house?
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 07:31 PM

Looks GREAT.I love me a good fish fry.

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Did Mama kick you outta the house?

Feels like she did. Been babysitting a bunch of hides in the tanning process. Put the last of the coons in the tanning solution about an hour ago. Getting the coyotes,foxes, and cats ready to go next. Then rats, mink and beaver after that. I might let her have a piece of fish if she’s lucky.
Now I’m gonna watch Brady get a but whoopin with a sun dried possum tail (as Savel wood say).
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 08:24 PM

Living the dream..there Bub !
Posted By: bwtrapper

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 08:34 PM

Doesn't get better than that.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 08:41 PM

Nice
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 08:49 PM

It looks like you need some company.... whistle
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 08:53 PM

Looks great . Just need a budlight long neck and good to go.

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 09:16 PM

Company is running some traps this morning Boss. They showed up bout time I got done. Them long necks is in the fridge 2 steps to my right. Would you look at that, poor old Tom got a bloody lip from getting swatted with a possum tail. He about ready to cry. What a whiner. He’s going down today. cry

Re: Cooking - 01/23/22 09:29 PM

What ya think Nessy? Do they need to adjust the air pressure in that ball? Poor old Whiny Tom is done after today, just like Rogers.

Re: Cooking - 01/24/22 03:24 AM

Gonna have to go catch some more crappie for next weeks game. Need a lot more beer too. Ran slap out right before OT. Think I’m gonna get cans this time. Less glass to clean up. The bunch of filthy animals started chunking empties with 20 seconds left.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Cooking - 01/24/22 03:34 AM

I'll be over in about 5min got any hot sauce and ketchup ? grin

Re: Cooking - 01/24/22 03:56 AM

Got the hot sauce and some ketchup Wolfy. Got to catch some more speks though to throw in the coon grease. Bring your own booze and cans only. Can’t be letting that broken glass cut up my high dollar coon hides. That last 2 minutes of the game reminded me of the Blues Brothers playing Rawhide on stage at Bob’s Country Bunker.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Cooking - 01/24/22 04:14 AM

Is Wolf old enough to buy booze? Lol, just funnin! I do love me some crappie though, past couple years I've also enjoyed bass a lot more than I used to!
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Cooking - 01/24/22 11:00 PM

Maan, You're killing me!

Re: Cooking - 01/25/22 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
Is Wolf old enough to buy booze? Lol, just funnin! I do love me some crappie though, past couple years I've also enjoyed bass a lot more than I used to!

laugh

Re: Cooking - 01/25/22 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Got the hot sauce and some ketchup Wolfy. Got to catch some more speks though to throw in the coon grease. Bring your own booze and cans only. Can’t be letting that broken glass cut up my high dollar coon hides. That last 2 minutes of the game reminded me of the Blues Brothers playing Rawhide on stage at Bob’s Country Bunker.

Hay if you got some good size coon carcasses in the freezer I'll trade ya a fith of crown and $20 grin
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Cooking - 01/25/22 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Looks great . Just need a budlight long neck and good to go.

I would drink a beer instead with that mess of fish
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Cooking - 01/25/22 05:31 PM

Nice looking meal for sure.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums