Home

Pelosi "s riches exposed

Posted By: jbyrd63

Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 04:48 PM

Jesse waters ran a story about how Pelosi has made her money since she entered congress. She is currently worth 315 million dollars. The first 30 years of her tenure she made less than 100,000 per year. In 2008 she was SOLD stock in Visa card that was worth 50% more in 2 DAYS . 60 minute ran a story about it In 2011 but guess who squashed it . BOBO and obummer!! It was one shady deal after another . She wanted to boycott the Olympics one year but crawdaded on the proprosal AFTER her husband partnered with a limo co that was awarded the contract to chaffuer the diplomats around while it was going on. His part was north of 2 million
Mean while her district has turned into one big slummy ghetto. Fox had drone footage of the streets lined with high end shops and homeless people , trash, human waste everywhere. BUT if they are stupid enough to re-elect her than let them eat cake. BUT after the 2020 debacle who knows if she will loose even tho she got less votes.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 04:56 PM

One or more of her old man's companies got some serious 'bail out' money, back in the day. mad

Charlie
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 04:59 PM

You know they ALL do this right? Problem is, what's the solution?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 05:02 PM

Not a white-boy " insurrection " crazy
Posted By: woodchuck

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 05:04 PM

Always wondered why congress doesn't have term limit on re-elections for them.
Posted By: Rockfarmer

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 05:14 PM

You guys need to watch the movie THE DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN with Eddy Murphy. Covers all this corruption and funny as heck.
Posted By: Rye

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 05:18 PM

The current push to disallow stock trading by members of the house and senate is a good start. The problem is it would have to extend to immediate family as well.
Posted By: white17

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Jesse waters ran a story about how Pelosi has made her money since she entered congress. She is currently worth 315 million dollars. The first 30 years of her tenure she made less than 100,000 per year. In 2008 she was given north of 1 million in stock by Visa card. Then she pushed a bill thru congress for bail out money for them..

I really think you must have some issue with comprehension. I didn't see the Jesse Watters thing you reference but I suspect you grossly misunderstood whatever he said.

1. Visa has never asked for or received a bail out from the federal government or any other government.

2. Pelosi was never given "north of a million in stock" by anyone. Her husband Paul BOUGHT 5000 shares of Visa at the IPO price of 44$ per share. $220,000 transaction. Big deal !

3. Pelosi DID receive a campaign donation of $1000. from Visa on July 21, 2008.

It is clear and true that Pelosi DID stall a bill after that donation, but finally brought it to the floor for a vote in 2009.

Remember that Pelosi represents San Francisco.....the same city that is the headquarters of Visa.

So yes, she is a scumbag on many levels but do you really think a thousand bucks means anything to her ?

It also isn't any scandal that Visa donated a thousand bucks to her campaign. I wouldn't donate to her but in their case I am sure it was a business decision. And a smart one at that.

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rye
The current push to disallow stock trading by members of the house and senate is a good start. The problem is it would have to extend to immediate family as well.

It was at one time but that legislation was repealed by congress in 2013................are we surprised ?
Posted By: rick olson

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 06:01 PM

They need to go back to the old west days,find a good tree and a rope,soooo much corruption!
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 06:20 PM

It’s coming up to election time and lying prevails! Oh wait

It’s coming up to lying time and elections prevail!

Posted By: Getting There

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 06:24 PM

Term limits and not dealing in stock. It takes one term to learn the ropes. But after that everything is fair game. JMO

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 06:27 PM

Yes I was wrong about the amount of stock I'll fix that . She's is a fine outstanding politician and ANYONE that questions her is lying. So I'll just crawdad on my own post . Thanks for giving proof of her innocence . My bad !!!

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 06:31 PM

You're right Rick

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 06:58 PM

Jesse waters ran a story about how Pelosi has made her money since she entered congress. She is currently worth 315 million dollars. The first 30 years of her tenure she made less than 100,000 per year. In 2008 she was SOLD stock in Visa card that was worth 50% more in 2 DAYS . 60 minute ran a story about it In 2011 but guess who squashed it . BOBO and obummer!! It was one shady deal after another . She wanted to boycott the Olympics one year but crawdaded on the proprosal AFTER her husband partnered with a limo co that was awarded the contract to chaffuer the diplomats around while it was going on. His part was north of 2 million
Mean while her district has turned into one big slummy ghetto. Fox had drone footage of the streets lined with high end shops and homeless people , trash, human waste everywhere. BUT if they are stupid enough to re-elect her than let them eat cake. BUT after the 2020 debacle who knows if she will loose even tho she got less votes.

Try again. You are still wrong. SHE wasn't sold anything. Her husband was.

Yes it increased about 50% in two days. So what ? As it happens I bought Visa stock in that same IPO at the same time and price as Paul Pelosi.....44$ per share

Please tell me what is so illegal, unethical, or immoral about that transaction ?

Understand I am NOT saying that Nancy hasn't done some unethical stuff but please try to get the facts correct
Posted By: jk

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 07:24 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Marty

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 08:49 PM

can u say term limits?
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
can u say term limits?

And which congressman is going to vote for that
Posted By: PA.Trapper

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 11:20 PM

She still needs hung from a tree.the old pruned face broom rider that she is.she's a Communist, plain and simple.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
You know they ALL do this right? Problem is, what's the solution?

A much more serious and prolonged January 6th type protest...
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/27/22 11:32 PM

Pelosi's riches can't buy her beauty. She could back lightning up a tree she's so ugly!

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 04:08 AM

White I was wrong right amount wrong stock I watched the show again . It was Tesla and the amount was 1.25 million a few days before bobo granted a big government contract to them But that’s a drop in the bucket from what he has exposed on his show this week
She is running again to save her son from prison

Shummer is holding up a big tech crackdown bill because his daughter is a lobbyist at Amazon The other one works for Facebook. His son in law is in marketing for google
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 04:15 AM

I get your point , no matter the numbers she is a crooked beezoe
Posted By: Clark

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 01:46 PM

For a forum that seems to value the 2nd amendment so highly it is concerning that many also seem to value hanging someone when they don’t agree with you. Sure, Pelosi and every other politician work the system to some extent. Some just aren’t as careful as others and get their wrist slapped. But hanging them without due process? That would be a violation of their constitutional rights. Or is it that members of this board feel they are better than the average public and can make these sort of decisions for others…something a communist would do?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 02:11 PM

crazy

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Clark
For a forum that seems to value the 2nd amendment so highly it is concerning that many also seem to value hanging someone when they don’t agree with you. Sure, Pelosi and every other politician work the system to some extent. Some just aren’t as careful as others and get their wrist slapped. But hanging them without due process? That would be a violation of their constitutional rights. Or is it that members of this board feel they are better than the average public and can make these sort of decisions for others…something a communist would do?

Which side would you have fought on during the revolutionary War times Clark?
Hmmmm.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
Originally Posted by Marty
can u say term limits?

And which congressman is going to vote for that

Well, it won’t be Don Young.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 02:55 PM

Term limits were one of the key points of Gingrichs contract with America.. give the Republican the power and they were gong to change that.
You know the rest, once given power, crickets. Some say the voting booth is the term limits, but that idea went away with the fed dole outs, election scams, and dark money. Throw in a biased media once the great protectors of truth and liberty who have chosen sides and you have the downfall.
Had the founding fathers had ANY concept of the power and money that would come to be in the Federal Government they would have taken steps to prevent that the very least of which would have been term limits. Their concept of our federal government was limitation not expansion.
We are ruled by a myriad of self centered kings and queens. Nothing more, nothing less.
Why did we the states give up so much independence and sovereignty to an overbearing, overspending, non accountable fed?

Osky
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 03:35 PM

Your expectations for some on here are way too high.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 03:35 PM

You did alright jbyrd, Pelosi's a piece of work, and so is anyone who supports her in any manner.

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 08:54 PM

White I was wrong right amount wrong stock I watched the show again . It was Tesla and the amount was 1.25 million a few days before bobo granted a big government contract to them

OK I believe I found the episode of Watters that you are referring to. It is easy to see how you have been mislead...or at least 'misdirected'.

First, the guy who is asking the question about Visa, doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe he does and he is trying to play gotcha with Nancy. Anyway, the IPO price for Visa was 44$. He makes it seem as though that price was only offered to Paul Pelosi. Nancy's response was correct. IMO

The bit about Tesla is a lot more deceitful. If you listen closely, Watters says......".Paul and Nancy GOT a million dollars worth of Tesla stock options". Watters wants you to believe this was a gift to Pelosi, What he doesn't tell you is that Paul Pelosi PURCHASED those stock options at a cost of somewhere near a million dollars.

Below you can see the Periodic Transaction Report that Nancy has to file on a regular basis. The third item down the list reflects the purchase of those Tesla options.

Now don't get me wrong here......I think it is absolutely unethical for Paul and Nancy to benefit from her inside knowledge. You'll never convince me that they didn't share that info between them. On the other hand ..it wasn't illegal Maybe it should be.

There are some arguments that claim insider trading is beneficial to everyone. Maybe.......but I still think lawmakers should be prohibited because they can influence a company's results.

I am even more bothered by Watters' attempts to mislead. I had always thought his stuff was fairly well thought out............and maybe it is

Periodic Transaction Report:

Pelosi
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Osky
Term limits were one of the key points of Gingrichs contract with America.. give the Republican the power and they were gong to change that.
You know the rest, once given power, crickets. Some say the voting booth is the term limits, but that idea went away with the fed dole outs, election scams, and dark money. Throw in a biased media once the great protectors of truth and liberty who have chosen sides and you have the downfall.
Had the founding fathers had ANY concept of the power and money that would come to be in the Federal Government they would have taken steps to prevent that the very least of which would have been term limits. Their concept of our federal government was limitation not expansion.
We are ruled by a myriad of self centered kings and queens. Nothing more, nothing less.
Why did we the states give up so much independence and sovereignty to an overbearing, overspending, non accountable fed?

Osky

Osky it's unfortunate the founding fathers didn't include term limits. They did include a provision for sound money. If we didn't have a fiat currency our government would look entirely difgerent
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Pelosi "s riches exposed - 01/29/22 09:41 PM

OK OK give her due process, then hang her. laugh
© 2024 Trapperman Forums