Home

Patriotism is very much alive!

Posted By: Actor

Patriotism is very much alive! - 01/31/22 06:23 PM

Patriotism Forever

The Kansas City Chiefs football team were playing the Las Vegas Raiders in Kansas City. Recall that when Obama was (so called) "President" he had eliminated patriotic military flyovers at large events.
So recently, a group of men in Kansas City who do some formation flying in their own planes, decided they'd volunteer to SAVE this beautiful tradition and pick up the slack.
They invited a couple of other groups to join them and before they knew it, they had 48 men with their own airplanes signing up to join in. If they had more time, they probably would have gotten an even larger group as people kept joining and a 49th was added near the kickoff.

Be sure your speakers are turned up. Best if you watch at 'full screen'... pretty impressive and it makes you proud to be an American.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/embed/VImNBuJW3sQ?rel=0[/video]

I don't know about anyone else... but this brought tears to my eyes...

Garry-
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Patriotism is very much alive! - 01/31/22 06:27 PM

Thank you Garry
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Patriotism is very much alive! - 01/31/22 06:36 PM

seems like a lot of trouble for just a tv show
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Patriotism is very much alive! - 01/31/22 06:38 PM

That was awesome, thanks for sharing Gary.

Re: Patriotism is very much alive! - 01/31/22 06:39 PM

danny…..you are truly a grumpy old man…..LOL
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Patriotism is very much alive! - 01/31/22 08:11 PM

I guess so Oh Snap cause for the life of me I dont know whats patriotic about entertainment????????????????????
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Patriotism is very much alive! - 01/31/22 08:20 PM

I am not a football fan but that was nice

some people still have some national pride.

wife was listening to some voodoos head doctor video the other day I am sure he is not really vodoo but any way they guy did say something that made sense

any behavior or habit you want to keep long term has to be part of your identity as a person.

an example a person who identifies as a hard worker will make sure no reasonable claim can ever be made to call him lazy.

if you identify as patriotic , it is at least a start and counter to the Hate America messages coming out of the media and administration.

Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Patriotism is very much alive! - 01/31/22 08:34 PM

Very nice.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Patriotism is very much alive! - 01/31/22 10:34 PM

That was great! Just wondering how they got approval for the flyover? It's all restricted air space here anytime there's a game.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Patriotism is very much alive! - 01/31/22 10:47 PM

That was great. Thank you for sharing.

Re: Patriotism is very much alive! - 01/31/22 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I guess so Oh Snap cause for the life of me I dont know whats patriotic about entertainment????????????????????

There was a time long ago when entertainment was patriotic. It’s good to see it come back, we need more of it!
Posted By: Dewey NY

Re: Patriotism is very much alive! - 02/01/22 12:40 AM

That's really cool. Thanks for sharing.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums