Home

I went to ottawa

Posted By: Knappett

I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 03:02 AM

pictures and videos don't do this justice. it's unreal. no violence and no name calling. the cops are the only ones who will start something. these truckers are hero's plain and simple. there fighting for our freedom the same as our military has and I have never been so proud to be Canadian. men and women. from coast to coast have sacrificed they're time, money, jobs, and face police harassment and theft of they're private property to be here and make a stand. I talked to alot of people there and everyone is united and caring for each other the best they can. a guy from British Columbia was there with there wife and 4 lol kids living in they're truck, 70 year old men are sleeping in there trucks. people are even living in cars and pickups. I got truckers to sign a plaque for me. they come from every province and territory and even a few Americans. I strongly urge Canadians if your within a days drive to get out there and show support. the media won't cover it and we even saw a news team setting up a fake homeless man to film. not sure why they would do that but we watched them walk in together and set up a tarp and set up trash around it then the guy crawled in as the set up the camera..... I can't stress enough that unless you see what's happening there yourself then you don't really know. I was there on Saturday and the news said around 2000 people were there. I kid you not there was over a million. hold the line truckers!
Posted By: warrior

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Knappett
pictures and videos don't do this justice. it's unreal. no violence and no name calling. the cops are the only ones who will start something. these truckers are hero's plain and simple. there fighting for our freedom the same as our military has and I have never been so proud to be Canadian. men and women. from coast to coast have sacrificed they're time, money, jobs, and face police harassment and theft of they're private property to be here and make a stand. I talked to alot of people there and everyone is united and caring for each other the best they can. a guy from British Columbia was there with there wife and 4 lol kids living in they're truck, 70 year old men are sleeping in there trucks. people are even living in cars and pickups. I got truckers to sign a plaque for me. they come from every province and territory and even a few Americans. I strongly urge Canadians if your within a days drive to get out there and show support. the media won't cover it and we even saw a news team setting up a fake homeless man to film. not sure why they would do that but we watched them walk in together and set up a tarp and set up trash around it then the guy crawled in as the set up the camera..... I can't stress enough that unless you see what's happening there yourself then you don't really know. I was there on Saturday and the news said around 2000 people were there. I kid you not there was over a million. hold the line truckers!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. It's reports like your's shared far and wide that will put the lie to the falsehoods the leftstream media is trying to put out.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 03:13 AM

Main Stream Media is cancer. Thank you for sharing. We are spreading the word !!!!!
Posted By: robert.d12

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 03:15 AM

I’ve been thinking for years how are things ever going to go our way, we keep loosing ground. It’s people like this, that give me hope. Just didn’t think it’d be the Canadians
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 03:16 AM

You are a Patriot. Thank you for the report as mainstream media is a sham.

Chris

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by robert.d12
I’ve been thinking for years how are things ever going to go our way, we keep loosing ground. It’s people like this, that give me hope. Just didn’t think it’d be the Canadians

Surprising how much backbone our polite neighbors are showing.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 03:29 AM

very much appreciate the report

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 03:32 AM

Probably all for the better our polite neighbors show the way as we Americans tend to either be to hot headed or easily duped by the left as in Jan 6.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 04:01 AM

Are you seeing a difference in the grocerie stores yet . With that many trucks shut down things ought to start getting thin on the shelves real soon .
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by stinkypete
Main Stream Media is cancer. Thank you for sharing. We are spreading the word !!!!!

Been saying for a while that we are barking up the wrong tree... If we "persuaded" the media to report the facts half this crap wouldn't stand.

Mike
Posted By: KeithC

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 04:52 AM

You need to post what you saw and experienced all over your social media accounts and anywhere else you can. We can't let lying liberals win the information war.

Keith
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 10:40 AM

Are grocery stores running out of commodities yet? If nothing is moving stuff ought to change quickly

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 12:24 PM

I only go to town once every couple months so I couldn't tell you what the shelves are looking like. but big corporate stores like Wal-Mart have they're own fleets of trucks and drivers so I doubt they will be affected much. I'm trying to post a few pictures I took but my phones giving me trouble. the cops hauled away a big tanker trailer of fuel and blocked truckers from they're kitchen and bathroom facility's now. they have snipers on roof tops and are guarding the entrances to the big parking lots where the overflow of trucks got rerouted. a lawyer from the state's said they have now broken the Geneva convention and can be charged as war criminals. the rcmp said they will be blocking cell service to the city sometime this week. so no more live feed videos. my friend who went with me last week were coming up with a plan to get fuel in. one 5 gallon can won't make a difference but if 100,000 people brought one they can't stop us all. it's about a 5 hour drive for us to get there though and money's tight. that 10million go fundme froze would be nice to have now.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 12:31 PM

I love Canada.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 12:36 PM

Thanks for posting. Over the last few weeks I have gained new respect for my neighbors to the north. When I hear your leaders and officials talk my heart aches. Get thrown in jail for bringing someone gas or food WHAT!! Calling them racist WHAT! Sounds like 1950’s USSR. Stay strong
Posted By: rvsask

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 12:50 PM

Looking forward to the pictures Knappet.
A million people. Lol

Blocking cell service to the city. An even bigger lol
Posted By: G Hose

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 12:50 PM

Great!!! Hope they stay strong .

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 01:15 PM

I can't seem to post poctures. I might text my buddy who went with me. he's also a forum member here and maybe he will have better luck posting. the rcmp said they were going to block cell service. I don't even know if that's possible I'm not tech savvy. so ya I agree that's probably laughable. but as far as the number of people who were there, all I can say is go see it for yourself rvsask, and be carefull who you call a liar.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 01:18 PM

Yes
Posted By: G Hose

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 01:37 PM

I can't seem to post poctures. I might text my buddy who went with me. he's also a forum member here and maybe he will have better luck posting. the rcmp said they were going to block cell service. I don't even know if that's possible I'm not tech savvy. so ya I agree that's probably laughable. but as far as the number of people who were there, all I can say is go see it for yourself rvsask, and be carefull who you call a liar.

It’s very possible, I went to a trump rally that was outside in Winston-Salem nc an no cell service while at the rally.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 01:52 PM

I support the Canadian truckers.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask
A million people. Lol

LOL!
Posted By: grumley701

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 01:57 PM

Not seeing any live streaming from Ottawa this morn, black out may be in effect. I believe that's the call for you Canadians to head to Ottawa...
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 01:59 PM

I'm sure there is not a million people but I'm just as sure there is not 2,000. Probably somewhere close to the middle of that.

They are doing rallies all over Canada and I'll bet the total of all those rallies is well beyond a million people.
Posted By: spjones

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 02:13 PM

Canada wide foresure there’s over a million

When one of the actual writers of the charter of “rights and freedoms” is suing the government

You know they have big problems

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7iU1__TCbhs
Posted By: run

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 02:37 PM

Thank you for the report,knappett.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 02:56 PM

Hang in there Canada. Your doing a good thing.
Posted By: Posco

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

Yes

The left may be losing its grip. We'll see.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 03:02 PM

When you click on a pic does a screen pop up that shows “choose” and “actual size” ?

If so, tap “actual size” then select large or medium and see if it will post then. Sometimes phone pics are too big to post.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 03:06 PM

If they shut down cell service , can the citizens of Ottawa still dial 911 for help like a medical emergency?
Posted By: MJM

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 04:42 PM

I have no idea if this is true. I feel the media spins everything the direction they want.
(The Hill) — Canadian authorities have arrested multiple people in Ottawa who were part of a “Freedom Convoy” protesting COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

In a statement on Sunday, the Ottawa Police Service said it has launched 60 criminal investigations from the protests, stemming from mischief, property crimes and thefts all the way to hate crimes.

According to The Washington Post, Ottawa Police said they have made seven arrests in relation to property damage and other acts of “mischief” as of Sunday evening.

Police also said that multiple vehicles and fuel have been seized during the protests, according to the statement.

Authorities also issued more than 500 tickets over the weekend for notices such as “excessive honking” and seat belt violations, the Post reported.

“More than 100 Highway Traffic Act and other Provincial Offence Notices were issued including excessive honking, driving the wrong way, defective muffler, no seat belt, alcohol readily available and having the improper class of driving licence,” OPS said in its statement.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 04:43 PM

I just saw on OANews that Big tech cracks down on the FREEDOM CONVOY! I guess it’s happening!
Posted By: trapperEd

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/08/22 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask
A million people. Lol

Don't Laugh rvsask; The police here have the equipment to knock out cell service. They seldom use it though.
The equipment is available but legally not in the US. I thought about buying a small one myself to shut up those loud
blabbing people in a restaurant. It kills their cell phone reception fast. Some that i found were hand held and you could
shut down a whole area. Don't ask me where, not telling. .... FCC Licensed Tech. grin
Posted By: Hunter 1

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 12:45 PM

No issues with grocery stores. Only a fraction of Canadian truckers are participating in this cause...
Posted By: chucky22250

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 01:22 PM

It is happening at the border in Detroit also, many trucks are keeping the bridge blocked and some trucks have to drive north to port huron just to get across the border. I wish more of this was happening all over North America...
Posted By: Posco

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
I just saw on OANews that Big tech cracks down on the FREEDOM CONVOY! I guess it’s happening!

We're battling oligarchs and their puppet politicians.

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 01:53 PM

Posted By: Squash

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Hunter 1
No issues with grocery stores. Only a fraction of Canadian truckers are participating in this cause...

Then why is it I cannot get a Canadian Truck to back haul my logs from northern NY to Quebec ? Never had a problem getting trucks before ?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 10:08 PM

99/100 is a fraction, so saying "Only a fraction of Canadian truckers are participating in this cause." is a nearly meaningless statement. What percent of Canadian truckers are taking part in the protest?

Keith
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 10:23 PM

Calling these people war criminals...... that should scare every freedom loving person in Canada and the USA. Makes me sick were this country is headed and even sicker that some people can't or won't see it. If they are calling them war criminals it won't be long before they start treating those that don't argee with their agenda like war criminals.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Calling these people war criminals...... that should scare every freedom loving person in Canada and the USA. Makes me sick were this country is headed and even sicker that some people can't or won't see it. If they are calling them war criminals it won't be long before they start treating those that don't argee with their agenda like war criminals.

Exactly. At least they wrote those tickets for excessive honking. Good night the horror. Better pass some license requirements and testing to buy a horns and horn equipped vehicles.

Yes you can order hand held cell jamers on line. I thought they would be nice for dining and movies.
Posted By: Boco

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 10:53 PM

Your truckers should take over your capitol.
Posted By: woodtick

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Originally Posted by Yes sir

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
[quote=Yes sir]Calling these people war criminals...... that should scare every freedom loving person in Canada and the USA. Makes me sick were this country is headed and even sicker that some people can't or won't see it. If they are calling them war criminals it won't be long before they start treating those that don't argee with their agenda like war criminals.

Exactly. At least they wrote those tickets for excessive honking. Good night the horror. Better pass some license requirements and testing to buy a horns and horn equipped vehicles.

Yes you can order hand held cell jamers on line. I thought they would be nice for dining and movies.

Boco, do you know what that fellar is rambling on about
Posted By: Boco

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 11:10 PM

Not too often.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 11:52 PM

It's how he rolls....Don't let him get to you.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/09/22 11:57 PM

1/10, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 7/8, 15/16 those are all fractions

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/10/22 12:09 AM

What have the Teamsters said about this, seems real quiet on the US side. Shouldn't , like the UN be there to make sure the truckers rights arent abused? Where is Lech Walensa?

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/10/22 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Not too often.

This would be a good time to go ask permission to get your pistol, you know in case of an insurrection.
Posted By: SpottedOwl

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/10/22 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by grumley701

If that’s true, there will be hellto pay. Canadian or not, even the most peaceful person will defend children, especially their own kids. This is the last ditch nuclear option for the government to create a volatile situation there’s no way they won’t get a violent reaction. It shows how disgraceful, disgusting and vile the ruling elites are willing to get to get their own way.

Owl

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/10/22 12:51 AM

You think that's what they want?

Hey, the govt is the "good guys" just looking out for the children.

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/10/22 12:52 AM

But I'm with you anyone with half a brain and not already a commie will see through that bs.
Posted By: TrapperDR

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/10/22 01:06 AM

The effects of this are starting to come through now. Our carrier for our Canadian customers rates just went up $1065 a load effective today (that is a 50% increase).

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/10/22 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
You think that's what they want?

Hey, the govt is the "good guys" just looking out for the children.

Days ago they made decision to freeze them out (kids too) by taking there fuel, yeah they're looking out for kids... the Hippocrates.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: I went to ottawa - 02/10/22 01:56 AM

"Jamming" cell phones isn't complicated. Most phones only have a range of about 2 miles... Just shut off all the towers around a given area and it blacks it out. It can probably be done remotely with a few keystrokes.

Probably just as easy to kill internet service too.

If they black out a certain area I would just assume the jackboots are about to commit atrocities that they don't want the world to witness.

But they need to remember, when you black out an area out to hide stuff... It works both ways.

Mike
© 2024 Trapperman Forums