Home

Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out?

Posted By: Canvasback2

Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 02:55 AM

Why is it that they can flat out tell you to do one thing, and then 2 Months later, tell you to do the EXACT opposite, of what they told you to do; 2 Months earlier? crazy And when you show them proof of what they said 2 Months prior, they get all bent out of shape, because you have proof to back up what they originally said !!!!! grin
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 02:58 AM

OH OH, OH No, you did not pull the proof card??????????????? I cant help you now.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:00 AM

Answer . . .

[Linked Image]
Posted By: adam m

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
OH OH, OH No, you did not pull the proof card??????????????? I cant help you now.

X2 grin laugh
Posted By: decoy

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:05 AM

grin how right you are.

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by decoy
grin how right you are.

So right he might get the couch instead of the dog house whistle
Posted By: eric space

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:08 AM

Been nice knowin' ya Canvasback.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:09 AM

Just shut up! That's the ONLY thing that has worked in my experience!
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:11 AM

Well said, and sooooo true!!!
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:16 AM

All this over Solid Brass Vs Chrome Bail Pulls for an 8 drawer Dresser ! She said Solid Brass. So, that is what she got. Then, she says "I said CHROME " Um, no, she did not !!

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:20 AM

There are two theories about arguing with women, . . . and neither of them work. cry
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:21 AM

Seriously,!!! All this fuss and stress over drawer pulls………. What happens when it is a matter of life and death???? Unreal!!

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by wissmiss
Seriously,!!! All this fuss and stress over drawer pulls………. What happens when it is a matter of life and death???? Unreal!!

Statistically, the man usually dies.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
All this over Solid Brass Vs Chrome Bail Pulls for an 8 drawer Dresser ! She said Solid Brass. So, that is what she got. Then, she says "I said CHROME " Um, no, she did not !!

Yes, there again she is right...thanks for pointing that out!
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:29 AM

Buddy there is a woman that's kids shoot on our kids home school archery team. She got her kids to the shoot an hour late said she was told it started at 11 not 10. So when my wife pulled it up on our home page and showed her it said 10 she b waved her hand and shook her head and said I don't look at that. When my wife said well you must have because you commented on it right here she doubled down and said that was what she was told when they called her. Funny thing no body called anyone. Some people just can't admit that we y made a mistake. It has to be blamed on someone else.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Diggerman

Bad Deal you did that! Learn
Posted By: DWC

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:43 AM

I can figure it out. It has a disability. There, u are welcome.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 04:00 AM

Feelings motivate a woman; facts and reasoning are pointless objects that just get in the way of what they want
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 04:03 AM

Why does the initial post remind me of the company I work for?? Been a couple years ago, but I got called and bless out about a job I did. They asked what possessed me to do it that way? I asked if they were in front of a computer and was told yes. I pulled up their last email that stated how to do the job and forwarded it back to them…all I heard was crickets. I finally asked if they got the email and please read it back to me. All I got in response was a new procedure was drafted last week and we should be getting an email about it soon and they hung up. 6 months later the email with the new procedure came out, lol!!
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 04:39 AM

A guy did an angel a big favor and the angel asked if he needed anything and if he did he would send the request on to God. The guy said that he was afraid of heights and couldn't fly and got sea sick on boats. He said he always wanted to go to Hawaii and wondered if God could build a bridge so he could drive. The angel gave God the request and God said, does he know how much material and manpower that would take? Tell him to request something else. So the angel told him that was an extra big project and for him to request something else. The guy thought and said he always wondered why women think the way they do and if God would just explain their actions and emotions to him. The angel gave God the new request and God replied. How soon does he need that bridge built !
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 05:42 AM

Haha Foxpaw, grin
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Feelings motivate a woman; facts and reasoning are pointless objects that just get in the way of what they want

First part is true, second not so much. Feelings DO motivate women. But then, for the most part, we use facts and reasoning to either prove or disprove our feelings. If the facts we find DO prove our feelings, you'll never hear the end of it. If they disprove them, you'll never hear another word about it, lol.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 10:15 AM

It's a woman's prerogative is the answer I've always heard.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 10:21 AM

Estrogen is a psychotropic drug.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 11:14 AM

I don't know about the validity of this, but back when there was a lot of debate about women being on the front lines of battle, that they might not be as apt to run into the face of almost certain danger because they think with their whole brain. Instead of only one half of their brain at a time like men do.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 11:17 AM

To fully understand a woman you have to be a woman. I’m good with not fully understanding women.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 11:32 AM

Thats funny white dog. I don't believe wimmin understand wimmin.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 01:07 PM

How’d the couch sleep last night?
Posted By: 20scout

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 01:54 PM

I don't think women even understand women.
Posted By: charles

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 01:56 PM

That female brain has a fuse box and a reset switch. Takes flowers or jewelry to reset the switch.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
First part is true, second not so much. Feelings DO motivate women. But then, for the most part, we use facts and reasoning to either prove or disprove our feelings. If the facts we find DO prove our feelings, you'll never hear the end of it. If they disprove them, you'll never hear another word about it, lol.

You are right.

(See how easy that is Canvasback2? cool )
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by 20scout
I don't think women even understand women.

X2
Posted By: GARY M.

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 02:09 PM

Next month she may want brass.
Posted By: ou812

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by charles
That female brain has a fuse box and a reset switch. Takes flowers or jewelry to reset the switch.

Yes, yes they do. It resets itself, usually once a month.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 02:24 PM

They are all crazy just to varying degrees. You just have to find one that's crazy lines up with yours.

Like a racoon you bottle feed and the crazy starts around puberty. Before that that coon was sweet and safe after you never know how it will react.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 02:26 PM

I know I will not win an argument with my wife. But for the sake of men everywhere I argue anyway.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Trap Setter

You are right.

(See how easy that is Canvasback2? cool )

Don't you patronize me you ^&(^*%*&!!!

LOL kidding.

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Thats funny white dog. I don't believe wimmin understand wimmin.

I 100% don't understand most women. Most of them don't think anything like the way I think. But I've found that once in a while I understand them while Pete doesn't.... but that's a rare occurrence. Usually Pete and I agree they're just psychopaths, lol.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
Why is it that they can flat out tell you to do one thing, and then 2 Months later, tell you to do the EXACT opposite, of what they told you to do; 2 Months earlier? crazy And when you show them proof of what they said 2 Months prior, they get all bent out of shape, because you have proof to back up what they originally said !!!!! grin

You know nothing of women.How to deal with them is,,keep getting in their way around the house.They will get sick of you being in the way,,and will tell you to "Go hunting or fishing or something,,just get out and out of my way". Then your free. grin
Posted By: gcs

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 05:24 PM

Friend of mine states," even the good ones short circuit now and then"...boy howdy!
Posted By: Norwestalta

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 05:44 PM

Funny thread.

You can be right or happily married but can't be both.
Posted By: bfflobo

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 06:07 PM

You have been scammed and held hostage. No going back for you unless you change women. Flowers and jewelry for when they earn it or you just want to show appreciation. Sex is not part of earning it. No need to be held hostage for a nessesity in life. If flowers and jewelry is demanded, time to cut back or change women. I am 71 years old and have been married to the same women for I think 47 years. Not really sure on that but close. cool
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

Angela

I'll leave the door open to the possibility that a gal that hunts with a hound or traps may have an ability to see the facts and adjust their feelings accordingly because you say so but I never been around on so far.
Posted By: SnareLine

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 07:54 PM

At least it's nice to know that I'm not alone in the boat.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/13/22 09:27 PM

If there is a reset switch, it is wired to exclude anything that you have said or done to make her mad at any point in your relationship, no matter how dearly you may have paid for said infraction, regardless of how much time has lapsed. It WILL be brought up again.

Re: Oh, the FEMALE BRAIN ! can ANYONE figure it out? - 02/14/22 02:22 AM

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums