Home

Prayers for canadian patriots

Posted By: RustyShacklefrd

Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 01:54 AM

Looking for prayers for all the farmers, supporters, and truckers in Canada. The PM just declared the emergencies act, formerly the war measures act, is now in use. This has never been done before, nor even during 911 and gives unreal power to the government. They can do almost anything.
Essentially declaring war on the protesters and other political dissidents.

Please pray for all of us north of the boarder.
Much appreciated
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 01:55 AM

Prayers sent
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 01:56 AM

Will do.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 02:10 AM

Tucker explained that concern deeply on his show tonight. PM has declared Canada a full blown dictatorship.

My heart goes out to all those wonderful people I have seen and got to know a bit the last two weeks.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by RustyShacklefrd
Looking for prayers for all the farmers, supporters, and truckers in Canada. The PM just declared the emergencies act, formerly the war measures act, is now in use. This has never been done before, nor even during 911 and gives unreal power to the government. They can do almost anything.
Essentially declaring war on the protesters and other political dissidents.

Please pray for all of us north of the boarder.
Much appreciated

So, what do you think this will actually incur?

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 02:29 AM

It could by anything SJA. From taking the children to freezing the banks to forcing the towing company's to work at gun point. Limiting inter provincial travel and seizing vehicles. Transporting political dissents to prison. Literally ANYTHING could happen.

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 02:30 AM

Sharon, I'm glad the rest of the world is watching. Thank you guys.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 02:55 AM

Jordan Peterson released this today. Pretty sage advice, but I wonder if its not to late as I really don't see how backing down now is an option.

I imagine it's stand as one or get hunted down alone.

Prayers for our brothers True North Strong and Free.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 03:12 AM

Prayers
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 03:19 AM

And for what? A vaccine they know doesn't work.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 03:20 AM

It could by anything SJA. From taking the children to freezing the banks to forcing the towing company's to work at gun point. Limiting inter provincial travel and seizing vehicles. Transporting political dissents to prison. Literally ANYTHING could happen.

I can see most of that except the taking of children . . . if they can't handle adults can you imagine them trying to control children? . . . that would be like trying to herd cats. grin
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 03:23 AM

If anyone ever wondered how Hitler was able to accomplish what he did, just take a look at what has happened in Canada over the last two years. Few on here could possibly understand the draconian restrictions we have lived through. And it all started because people were terrified of a virus that has a survival rate of over 99%.

I come from a long line of veterans on both sides of my family. Members of my family have been in every war in the last 150-years. Some of them didnt come home. Early on in all of this I was amazed at how easily so many people were climbing over each other to throw away the freedoms so many patriots had fought and died to protect. My amazement quickly turned to disgust, and thats what I feel now. Nothing but disgust for the people that allowed, and even encouraged this tyrannical government to take it to this point. The freedoms lost will never be regained. Those who were in total support of all the restrictions and mandates will soon realize that.

Many of us warned people about that for almost two years now, but we were labeled conspiracy theorists. Well look where Canada is now. Just today the RCMP started destroying heavy equipment owned by private citizens, sitting on private land. This equipment is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is just the beginning......
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 03:29 AM

Sounds like Canada could use some of our black guns soon. Or better yet Just remember you may not have a machine gun on the first day but you will on the 2nd day. At that point you just pick them up off the ground.

They didn't like peaceful protest how do you think they will like how people respond when their backs are truly to the wall. They are truly out of touch.

God please help out Northern Brothers and sisters flip the tyrants on their heads.
Posted By: Norwestalta

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254
If anyone ever wondered how Hitler was able to accomplish what he did, just take a look at what has happened in Canada over the last two years. Few on here could possibly understand the draconian restrictions we have lived through. And it all started because people were terrified of a virus that has a survival rate of over 99%.

I come from a long line of veterans on both sides of my family. Members of my family have been in every war in the last 150-years. Some of them didnt come home. Early on in all of this I was amazed at how easily so many people were climbing over each other to throw away the freedoms so many patriots had fought and died to protect. My amazement quickly turned to disgust, and thats what I feel now. Nothing but disgust for the people that allowed, and even encouraged this tyrannical government to take it to this point. The freedoms lost will never be regained. Those who were in total support of all the restrictions and mandates will soon realize that.

Many of us warned people about that for almost two years now, but we were labeled conspiracy theorists. Well look where Canada is now. Just today the RCMP started destroying heavy equipment owned by private citizens, sitting on private land. This equipment is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is just the beginning......

Yukon with your permission I'd like to share this on another forum. It is the truth and well written.

Thank you.

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Sounds like Canada could use some of our black guns soon. Or better yet Just remember you may not have a machine gun on the first day but you will on the 2nd day. At that point you just pick them up off the ground.

They didn't like peaceful protest how do you think they will like how people respond when their backs are truly to the wall. They are truly out of touch.

God please help out Northern Brothers and sisters flip the tyrants on their heads.

Got black guns. Just need a leader to lead a revolution.

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 11:46 AM

I can't speak for all canadians but I can speak for this one. In your prayers please include will power and resolve to right the wrongs brought on to us by a treasonous liberal indoctrination. If that don't work send ammo.

Thanks your support is much appreciated.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 01:00 PM

I wonder what Boco’s thoughts are on this ? he always states that Canadians are more free than us Yankees ?x
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by SJA

I can see most of that except the taking of children . . . if they can't handle adults can you imagine them trying to control children? . . . that would be like trying to herd cats. grin

They have a history of taking and re-educating kids...
Posted By: Posco

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 01:29 PM

I mentioned elsewhere that my pastor called out the fascist left from the pulpit this past Sunday. What I didn't mention was almost all of the congregation broke out in applause when he mentioned the Canadian truckers. Half the world is supporting you and it's the sane half.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 01:40 PM

Once a castro, always a castro! What a piece of work that sniveling piece of crap that trudope punk is! Hope someone does him a favor!

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
I mentioned elsewhere that my pastor called out the fascist left from the pulpit this past Sunday. What I didn't mention was almost all of the congregation broke out in applause when he mentioned the Canadian truckers. Half the world is supporting you and it's the sane half.

Posco, brother, this may not land well, but I may not be in agreement with your pastor's actions, although with your assessment, I only get a 2nd hand account. It may be well and fine but a secular message from the pulpits is quite typical these last 100 years and has decimated our churches.
Jesus, who ordained His Bride the Church, for whom He will return again to claim, didn't ordain a body of believers and gather them to Himself so they could hear secular messages.

The Marks and Works of the One, Holy, Catholic (universal), Apostolic Church, which is 2000 years old, which has been through any number of human political dealings these past 2 millennium, does not include a category for what your pastor (may have) brought as a message in a broad sense. Not sure what he said of course.

Marks
Exaltation (Worship) of God
Edification (of the body)
Evangelism (of the Gospel)

Orders
Order (leadership - deacons/elders/overseers)
Ordinances (sacrements)
Orthodoxy (right thinking)

The liberalist pastor, preacher, priest, minister, and clergy are prone to toss one or more of these and stick in their own messages.
All of us must answer to each other in fact. An ecclesiastical group per se.
In this, we as clergy, reproof, correct, and help one another to stay on course.

Unless of course the clergy doesn't need any of this.
That'd be the way of the flesh, the world, and the father of lies.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Posco, brother, this may not land well, but I may not be in agreement with your pastor's actions, although with your assessment, I only get a 2nd hand account. It may be well and fine but a secular message from the pulpits is quite typical these last 100 years and has decimated our churches.

I understand what you're saying and I have similar concerns but the fleshy part of me wants to fight. I know you understand that. The battle truly is the Lord's and I think that's what we're seeing shaping up. These are not benevolent forces being arrayed against us.

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 02:03 PM

Oh yessir. Left to my own devices, which are prone to come out, I'd clear the area!!!!!
Sometimes on Sundays grin

If'n it was easy, everybody would do it.
Why do we think we are called as a body?
As soon as the deceiver gets us alone, he picks us off one by one by one.

The flesh, the world, and Satan oppose anger management.
Keep that in FULL view.

Oh, and pastors are people too wink

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
As soon as the deceiver gets us alone, he picks us off one by one by one.

The flesh, the world, and Satan oppose anger management.
Keep that in FULL view.

We're commanded to put on the full armor and stand. Lol, that's a good one.

Re: Prayers for canadian patriots - 02/15/22 02:20 PM

Um, that reference is to the real enemy, which is a spiritual battle, so don't make the age old hermeneutical error and think this is to suit up, strap on, and go fight against others made in the image of God.
Bad exegesis if we read that in the Apostle's letter.

That was not Paul's message and in fact, the Apostle was routinely flogged, beaten, jailed, suffered, (and ultimately killed by those he took the Gospel message to), so Paul was firing a STRONG shot across the bow of believers who were fighting with each other. They also thought they were right and others were wrong (self-righteousness) and the only winner of that is the father of lies.

I really, really appreciate Paul because since he suffered and did what he did.... the Gospel was sent to the gentiles and pagans like us.
I pray to never bend the teachings of an Apostle, who is defined as one who actually saw the Risen Jesus in person.
I pray to say thank you to Paul in person on that Day.

Blessings,
Mark

© 2024 Trapperman Forums