Home

Rush Limbaugh

Posted By: Bob Jameson

Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 04:29 PM

We lost a great one a year ago. I spent many a day on the trapline listening to his broadcasts over the years. Not sure if there will ever be someone to replace him.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 04:41 PM

I don't think so....there's were alot of folks trying to silence him. He held popularity even on AM radio!
Posted By: Posco

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 04:43 PM

The voice of an angel. I'll never forget the first time I heard him all those years ago.
Posted By: marathonman

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 04:45 PM

missed for sure!
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 04:46 PM

Clay and Buck do a real good job, but there will likely be no equivalent.
My hero !
Posted By: corky

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by marathonman
missed for sure!

x2
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Jameson
We lost a great one a year ago. I spent many a day on the trapline listening to his broadcasts over the years. Not sure if there will ever be someone to replace him.

Heard that on Hannity. Hard to believe it's already been a year!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by corky
Originally Posted by marathonman
missed for sure!

x2

X3
Posted By: il.trapper

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 06:06 PM

I used to love to turn his show on while being surrounded by dems. LOL wouldn't be long they either left or had steam rolling out their ears.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 06:21 PM

Thanks for posting. I was going to post something at lunch. If someone can post the story on Fox News website I would appreciate it. I believe it was titled “The 5 Things Rush Taught Us”. RIP Rush
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 06:36 PM

Rush will be missed for the rest of many people's lifetimes.

Keith
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 08:14 PM

Hannity briefly mentioned a cartoon he liked today, searched and found it.
Rush at the Pearly Gates
[Linked Image]
Brilliant man. (Hannity too )
grin
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Rush will be missed for the rest of many people's lifetimes.
Keith

^^^ True that.
Believe it was summer of 1992 when I first heard him. Rarely missed a show from then on.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 08:23 PM

Rush was as true to the core as anyone will ever be with that kind of power and influence.
He took a lot of bullets for us and rarely backed away from a fight. His flaws were few, his concern for this country amazing.

RIP

Osky
Posted By: fishnhunts

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 09:54 PM

I'm only 35 years old but was fortunate to find him on the radio 10-12 years ago. Spent a lot of time with me on the line. I remember listening to what would end up being his final episode having cold chills because of how well delivered, accurate, and passionate he was. It hurt me when I found out he passed and it hurts everytime I see his name to know that he's gone. I enjoy listening to mark Levin, but rush's sense of humor and subtle insinuations that most people can't pick up or think he's talking about something else will forever be missed.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/17/22 10:36 PM

The man was a legend that the LIBERALS are glad he's gone.

He hit them low and hard with the truth 99.8% of the time.

He taught me more about how to react to Liberals than anyone else.

R.I.P. brother Rush.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Crowfoot
Hannity briefly mentioned a cartoon he liked today, searched and found it.
Rush at the Pearly Gates
[Linked Image]
Brilliant man. (Hannity too )
grin

That’s perfect.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 12:20 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 12:39 AM

He is and will be missed!
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 12:48 AM

RIP Maha!!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 12:49 AM

A brilliant man full of integrity , a true American Patriot.

The fact that the left didn't like him tells you all you need to know about the sick and twisted minds of the anti Americans living in America
Posted By: canebrake

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 12:57 AM

There is no replacing Rush. I loved that guy.

I'd love to hear what he would have to say about all this mess right now.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 12:57 AM

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
The voice of an angel. I'll never forget the first time I heard him all those years ago.

Same here. Regional track meet 1993. I stepped on the bus to cool down and ask the bus driver what he was listening to. He replied Rush I listened every second I could from that day forward.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 02:03 AM

The thing that I took away from Rush's way of communicating was that he did not tell a caller (and anyone else listening in) what to think, but instead, urged you to think for yourself.
Time after time a caller would ask a question, then Rush would turn it back on the caller to answer his own question. That type of influence in much more persuasive than simply spewing out a Hannity talking point.
All of the wantabe hosts out there now are not skilled nor knowledgeable enough to pull that off, He did it with half his brain tied behind his back.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

Great video , except for the thing in back on the right behind Trump !
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

I was just thinking about this today. What a great and well-deserved honor President Trump bestowed upon Rush.

It was classic, right down to scumbag Pelosi pretending it wasn't happening and the rest of the libtards refusing to join the standing ovation or even acknowledge any of it.
Posted By: Ringneck1

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 02:28 AM

I first heard Rush sitting in a tractor cultivating corn. An old AM radio picked up a station out of eastern NE or KS, and all of a sudden there's this guy on the radio saying exactly the opposite of what I had just been indoctrinated into by a college professor. I was hooked. I would bet I listened to Rush 99% of the days he was on. Man I hated guest host days. There will never be another like him.

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
The thing that I took away from Rush's way of communicating was that he did not tell a caller (and anyone else listening in) what to think, but instead, urged you to think for yourself.
Time after time a caller would ask a question, then Rush would turn it back on the caller to answer his own question. That type of influence in much more persuasive than simply spewing out a Hannity talking point.
All of the wantabe hosts out there now are not skilled nor knowledgeable enough to pull that off, He did it with half his brain tied behind his back.

Good post and there will never be another Rush but the new kid on the block (Jesse Kelly) is stirring the pot. I find myself looking forward to him like I did Rush. Mark Levin is great too both are true Patriot’s
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
Thanks for posting. I was going to post something at lunch. If someone can post the story on Fox News website I would appreciate it. I believe it was titled “The 5 Things Rush Taught Us”. RIP Rush

This might be the one you're thinking of:
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/year-without-rush-limbaugh-5-lessons-diana-allocco
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Rush Limbaugh - 02/18/22 01:27 PM

The man was a true genius. For me, what seperates him from all the other conservative talk shows today is that even though the subject matter is the same, 3 hours of Rush left me feeling positive and energised rather than frustrated and depressed.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums