Home

Has anyone seen the new Government employee ?

Posted By: Canvasback2

Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/17/22 08:53 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deputy assistant secretary of spent fuel and waste disposition in the office of nuclear energy for the Department of Energy..

HOW??? does someone like that, get hired ????????????
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/17/22 09:03 PM

deputy assistant secretary. So...

Secretary
Assistant Secretary
Deputy Assistant Secretary

How many people do they need to be in charge of nuclear waste?

Your tax dollars "hard at work" there.

Mike
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/17/22 09:09 PM

Hunter Biden’s buddy! Owns his own crack pipe.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/17/22 09:12 PM

It seems like a carnival went broke and Biden hired the whole lot of them.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/17/22 10:56 PM

Deputy Assistant said they always wanted a Mickey Mouse outfit....so they're in charge of one.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/17/22 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deputy assistant secretary of spent fuel and waste disposition in the office of nuclear energy for the Department of Energy..

HOW??? does someone like that, get hired ????????????

He likes Animals I hear? grin
Posted By: cotton

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/17/22 11:38 PM

do not google and find it's picture i just puked
Posted By: virgil1972

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by cotton
do not google and find it's picture i just puked

I should have listened!
Posted By: warrior

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 12:21 AM

We got a Canadian despot who hates Christianity and an American puppet installing every perversion known to man.
Posted By: Coyote Cuffer

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 12:39 AM

There isn't a Trump hating liberal in the country who cannot rationalize appointments like this as okay
The left has been normalizing crazy for quite awhile now with little opposition.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 01:02 AM

He is the first gender fluid person to be hired at this level in the Federal Government.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 01:12 AM

Do I DARE ASK ???????????

WHAT!!! , is " Gender Fluid" ???? crazy

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 01:22 AM

Short answer: a person claiming to have the freedom to choose gender ID as appropriate to the situation and circumstance.
Relevent answer: an abomination

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 01:22 AM

This has to be a joke doesn’t it? If not how would someone like that ever pass a psychological exam.
Posted By: jk

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 01:28 AM

You forgot that Biden is president, didnt you........jk
Posted By: Bob_Iowa

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by jk
You forgot that Biden is president, didnt you........jk

Yeah.

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by Bob_Iowa
This has to be a joke doesn’t it? If not how would someone like that ever pass a psychological exam.

Have you seen who's giving the tests?

I heard a summary from a person I respect which I think pretty much wraps a bow on the package of our cultural issues in 2022.
It's not judgmental. It's factual.
There's a difference between these.

"Why are we surprised when the pagans act like pagans?
The relevent question believers in the church should ask is why do so many Christians act like pagans?"

Blessings,
Mark

Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
It seems like a carnival went broke and Biden hired the whole lot of them.

grin
Posted By: cotton

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 02:54 AM

let's see ifin i got my mind around this

it claims not to have a gender then how can it be a drag queen??
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 02:57 AM

I wonder if Jill is getting a nervous. Old Joe seems to get confused himself at times. Who knows what he is willing to do to get the freak vote.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 03:04 AM

Sorry guys, but here it is.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It's a non binary drag queen so it is probably it's pronoun and not an insult. There is a multitude of very non appropriate pictures of it involved in kinky sex for pay.

Old Testament God would smite our country for this biden appointee. What the heck has happened to America???

Keith
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 03:11 AM

He fits in quite nicely with this administration. When is enough - enough?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 03:20 AM

Maybe we do need to bring in hordes of stone happy Muslims. We got to do something. The democrats are trying to break us as a great nation and succeeding.

Keith
Posted By: Norwestalta

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 04:36 AM

Walmart wouldn't hire it as a greeter.
It puts the capital Q in the alphabet people.
Posted By: SpottedOwl

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 04:39 AM

That’s burned into my retinas for the rest of my life. Thanks.

Owl
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 04:50 AM

You could not make a movie that was bad as the current clown show going on today. Not to long ago a person could spot fake news but today it’s not fake just one big freak show going on in DC.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 05:08 AM

Tell me again Biden won !
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
Do I DARE ASK ???????????

WHAT!!! , is " Gender Fluid" ???? crazy

For lack of better explanation, "Adjustable Sexuality" Some days he's plays the bolt, other days he plays the nut......Now and then he plays the washer!

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Norwestalta
Walmart wouldn't hire it as a greeter.
It puts the capital Q in the alphabet people.

You ain't been to many Walmart stores.... If not greeter, then for dang sure a cashier!

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Sorry guys, but here it is.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It's a non binary drag queen so it is probably it's pronoun and not an insult. There is a multitude of very non appropriate pictures of it involved in kinky sex for pay.

Old Testament God would smite our country for this biden appointee. What the heck has happened to America???

Keith

I would give a 4 oz jar of Back Breaker, to see that feller strut up to the next NTA convention evening campfire!!! A show that would be!!! LOL
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 10:00 AM

If I read the story about him correctly, Sam Brinton, he wants people to use they and them instead of he or she. What confuses me is my old third grade teacher Miss Siliman. She taught us that they and them were plural. Does that mean this guy has a multiple personality disorder along with his gender confusion?

I honestly feel sorry for him. Must be a horrible mental illness to live with.

Makes me wonder too how somebody that ill could be put in the upper echelons of nuclear waste disposal. Isn't nuclear waste one of the things Jihadists really want to get their hands on?

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 10:15 AM

P.S. Mark June, The guy was raised by Southern Baptist missionaries. His parents also had him in conversion therapy when he was a teen. Where do pagans fit into that? Also which pagan faith are you refering to? Or are you just using the term loosely like saying christian murderers when talking about the murder of abortion Dr's?

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 10:30 AM

Mark June, Is this your idea of proper "christian" behavior? these folks sure dont sound like pagans. If they are pagan they have gone to a lot of trouble to hide it https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-christian-school-officials-hid-231752924.html

Maybe that poor guys mental illness has nothing at all to do with superstition?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
If I read the story about him correctly, Sam Brinton, he wants people to use they and them instead of he or she. What confuses me is my old third grade teacher Miss Siliman. She taught us that they and them were plural. Does that mean this guy has a multiple personality disorder along with his gender confusion?

I honestly feel sorry for him. Must be a horrible mental illness to live with.

Makes me wonder too how somebody that ill could be put in the upper echelons of nuclear waste disposal. Isn't nuclear waste one of the things Jihadists really want to get their hands on?

You're not supposed to feel sorry for him, Danny. You're supposed to consider him normal and simply accept whatever he beiives. If you do not you are a bigot etc., etc.

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 11:59 AM

P.S. Mark June, The guy was raised by Southern Baptist missionaries. His parents also had him in conversion therapy when he was a teen. Where do pagans fit into that? Also which pagan faith are you refering to? Or are you just using the term loosely like saying christian murderers when talking about the murder of abortion Dr's?

danny, I see you've been Googling in another attempt to dredge up disparagement on Christians.
I continue to wonder why?

Pagans has been contextualized through the centuries and I have no idea what your context is,
but Scripture refers to pagans as non-believers. Gentiles is also a common context although some scholars include the Judaizers (I don't hold that belief). That's what my context is.

As far as this person, or any person, they are made in the image of God, and there's no grey area at all... we as believers are to love that person and work as a church body "together" on issues of sinful behavior.

I spent yesterday after class at a Coptic Christian Church and it was wonderful. 450 (mostly Egyptian families, or someone who married into an Egyptian family) in the north Dallas area began this church and recently baptized 4 families converting from the Muslim faith. Father Boylis leads the church and they couldn't be more conservative (politically and religious) but he was serious when he told me people in America see someone with his accent and his skin color and 99% of the time assume he's Arab and that he's a Muslim. His admin Dorian is from Bethlehem, now Palestine, and she sure didn't have much good to say about the atrocities of the Arabs who have overtaken her native homeland. She was secretly raised Christian by her mother, and raised in a Muslim school and fled to America in 1999 when she turned 21.

Since St. Mark (I had a good name in this church!) started the Egyptian church, and Alexandria was a major city in the world in the 1st century, Egypt (Africa) played a major role in the spread of the gospel until as Father Boylis told me yesterday, the hordes of Arabs brought Islam to Egypt in the 7th century and people were made to pay a high tax, convert to Islam, or die. These Egyptians are TOUGH people and it was wonderful to hear Father Boylis' stories of how the Coptic Christians are standing firm in the dogma and traditions of the early church and right now are working, like the Anglican Church worldwide, against the abominations that Western churches are importing into the Christian faith. Homosexuality is the big cause right now for so many liberal churches and it is not biblical, historical, or orthodox and what is called the "Majority World" - Africa, Asia, and Latin America are standing stronger on conservative issues than the USA, Canada, and Europe.

That's where we're at in 2022, and just like what I witnessed at this church, as immigrants (we hope they're legal but the government is so antiquated and bloated in what it does so much is a mess) come to America, like Father Boylis and Dorian, they bring a conservative theme of life in general which would places certain way of life as a delight to God, and these ways of life over there as an abomination to God. How do we know which is which? We read God's Word.

As I said, we are not surprised when we see unbelievers (called pagans by the Apostles in Scripture) so what they do.
We are, as a faith, working to maintain the One, Holy, Catholic (Universal), Apostolic Church even as the father of lies never stops.
He still thinks he can change to end of the story.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 12:15 PM

So Mark June, your saying its fine to disparage other faiths but if anyone questions or disparages christianity they must be chastised?

BTW I have never seen the word "pagan" in the bible. I admit I haven't read it in 50 years though.

I also think you are aware that many people call their religion pagan. The guy was raised by christian missionarys but somehow you want to blame his illness on these unnamed pagans.

danny, I see you've been Googling in another attempt to dredge up disparagement on Christians.

because I get tired of you posting nonsense. Trapping and religion both

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 12:30 PM

So Mark June, your saying its fine to disparage other faiths but if anyone questions or disparages christianity they must be chastised?

BTW I have never seen the word "pagan" in the bible. I admit I haven't read it in 50 years though.

I also think you are aware that many people call their religion pagan. The guy was raised by christian missionarys but somehow you want to blame his illness on these unnamed pagans.

because I get tired of you posting nonsense. Trapping and religion both

danny,
One of the ways liberalists try to snake their way into Christianity (I assume you remember the snake scene with Satan in the 1st Garden) is by using the term "exclusivism," as in you must believe what "the" exclusivist says to be included. Well, theologically and historically speaking Christianity IS an exclusive faith and that was made absolutely 100% clear when Jesus (God) Himself said so. "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no man comes to the Father except through Me".... = faith. (John 14:6)

Why is Christianity exclusive? Because all authority has been given Jesus on Heaven and Earth because He - and He alone - rose from the grave after being dead for three days.
THAT is the game changer.

Oh and the word "pagan" is in Scripture.
The Word is timeless whether you read it anymore or not.

Old Testament: Leviticus 25:44
As for your male and female slaves whom you may have—you may acquire male and female slaves from the "pagan" nations that are around you.

New Testament: 1 Corinthians 12:2
You know that when you were "pagans", you were led astray to the mute idols, however you were led.

Hope this clarifies ands maybe simplifies things for you.
Oh and liberals, who yell and rant that "that's not fair!"... that this religion is exclusive.
Believers should not be surprised by what these pagans say.
We should work more on why believers act like the pagans.

Sorry if I irritate your judge, jury, and executioner with my posts on trapping and religion.
I invite you to send me a PM of what you'd allow me to post.... as you cry out on a public forum all the time about individual freedoms.

Blessings,
Mark

Posted By: trapper red 315

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 12:43 PM

really dont know why anyone would be surprised by this appointment, look at the rest of the mutants on the left and tell me how his " thing " is any different from the rest of them

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 12:52 PM

Well we are told it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.

I hope everyone reading this understands perfectly that progressivism thinks all that is happening around us in our land is actually a wonderful thing. It is the fulfillment of humankind - in a philosophical sense - in human evolution towards Nirvana, and utopian bliss on earth.

While some on this forum type in, WTHeck!, many, many, many in our land cheer.
Sadly.

Paul was spot on. The battle is real and the enemy is spiritual.

We need more than Transformers unite! armor from a Marvel movie in this deal.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 01:36 PM

Mark your much more friendly than I could be. Great example you are being.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by SpottedOwl

Owl

Yeah, Thanks a lot
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 01:41 PM

everyone who voted for Joe, voted for THIS.

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 02:35 PM

Oh, I can say with absolute certainty PF, that my depraved nature is the opposite of friendly.
I've learned a lot these past few years in my ripe old age, and the core thing I've learned is that fear of the Lord being the beginning of knowledge (Proverbs 1:7) and wisdom (Proverbs 9:10) is truth.
Having been in ministry to all sorts of people everyday has drastically changed what the world spoon fed this guy for 60+ years and has proven to me during this time that the 294,000,000 methods of human anger management techniques, methods, and meditations currently listed on Google don't work or matter for the things that really matter to people. Deep down.

We can only imagine what the world might be like if we all did follow the One Way.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: MnMan

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 02:42 PM

Looks to me like that thing has been exposed to a lot of nuclear waste already.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Originally Posted by SpottedOwl

Owl

Yeah, Thanks a lot

YUP,,cant un-see that !! sick
Posted By: cmcf

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 02:57 PM

Blessings Mark.
Posted By: Actor

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 03:55 PM

I think Frank Sinatra sang it well in this part of the lyrics....

"... where are the clowns, send in the clowns
Don't bother, they're here."

Garry-
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 04:14 PM

I remember back in the day, if you had a pic like that of a politician you could sell it to the National Inquirer as well as ruin their career. Now they post the pics themselves. Lmao
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 06:30 PM

When you take into consideration this whole fraudulent presidency and all those involved with it, you are looking into the minds of some very disturbed people & it is showing.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Trapset
I remember back in the day, if you had a pic like that of a politician you could sell it to the National Inquirer as well as ruin their career. Now they post the pics themselves. Lmao

If you were the soviets you could get that politician to sell his soul in secrets.
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 10:02 PM

I’ve changed thousands of diapers over 5 kids and still have one in diapers. I’m qualified.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 10:18 PM

Obama said Trevon could been his son and Biden said the same thing about this. I think they were both right. Lol

Re: Has anyone seen the new Government employee ? - 02/18/22 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by cmcf
Blessings Mark.

Thanks cmcf.

There is much to be done. In the last two hundred years the Christian faith has increasingly become an individual hope without hope for the future of the world. This has had mammoth consequences as human hope is real and a strong force in itself. It will find a target. Which is why the rise of modern atheists, humanists, and Marxists have all given the human longing a reason to nest in them, with their secular hope for the future but no faith in God.

The church of Christianity too often has a God but no future, and the atheists have a future without God.
When the messianic hopes emigrated from our churches (when was the last time your pastor preached or taught on the End Times?) the people more so followed the hope of the progressives, evolutionists, and revolutionists.

Christians need to remember God is a God of hope as has been witnessed and recorded in the Old and New Testament and Christians must be sincere enough to realize we have been off track of our calling for His Grace, not our own.

All is well cmcf.
Blessings,
Mark
© 2024 Trapperman Forums