Home

Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada

Posted By: KeithC

Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 06:36 AM

Facebook is not letting people see negative posts on Canada right now from their friends in their feeds. They have to go to their friends' pages to see anything negative about the Canadian government. Type anything about the government crackdown on the peaceful protests in Canada on your Facebook page right now and see if any of your friends have it show up on their feed and you will see censorship in action.

Even typing the word Canada on Facebook is likely to get you put on a list right now.

Keith
Posted By: Posco

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 07:04 AM

I am glad Americans are armed to the teeth, it looks like we might be needing them.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 08:09 AM

Dont worry Trumps new platform Truth Social is launching soon and will put them all out of business. Just watch their stock freefall once its launches.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 09:33 AM

[quote][Facebook is not letting people see negative posts on Canada right now from their friends in their feeds. They have to go to their friends' pages to see anything negative about the Canadian government. Type anything about the government crackdown on the peaceful protests in Canada on your Facebook page right now and see if any of your friends have it show up on their feed and you will see censorship in action.
/quote]

It may depend on if your just an individual or part of a certain a group. I'm part of a fb group that their gatekeepers might think be too large and "radioactive" to cancel at this point so we're seeing anti- Trudeau government actions. I watched the Ottawa or special cops on horses running over a couple of protestors last night on facebook via a video post to this fb group. The cops off of the horses on the ground during those 47 seconds were not having a good time tussling with the protestors.

But back to KeithC's point, there are "gatekeepers" at fb or other social media who decides WHO gets to see WHAT. At fb, its mostly machines making those decisions through various cyber methods but its people putting in the code to make them run. There are more and more alternatives, such as Telegram instead of the commie bast***s at Twitter but individual people only have so much time to peruse such sites.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
[quote][Facebook is not letting people see negative posts on Canada right now from their friends in their feeds. They have to go to their friends' pages to see anything negative about the Canadian government. Type anything about the government crackdown on the peaceful protests in Canada on your Facebook page right now and see if any of your friends have it show up on their feed and you will see censorship in action.
/quote]

It may depend on if your just an individual or part of a certain a group. I'm part of a fb group that their gatekeepers might think be too large and "radioactive" to cancel at this point so we're seeing anti- Trudeau government actions. I watched the Ottawa or special cops on horses running over a couple of protestors last night on facebook via a video post to this fb group. The cops off of the horses on the ground during those 47 seconds were not having a good time tussling with the protestors.

But back to KeithC's point, there are "gatekeepers" at fb or other social media who decides WHO gets to see WHAT. At fb, its mostly machines making those decisions through various cyber methods but its people putting in the code to make them run. There are more and more alternatives, such as Telegram instead of the commie bast***s at Twitter but individual people only have so much time to peruse such sites.

"Were not having a good time"..... laugh
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
I am glad Americans are armed to the teeth, it looks like we might be needing them.

Now you're talking silly.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
Dont worry Trumps new platform Truth Social is launching soon and will put them all out of business. Just watch their stock freefall once its launches.

I hope
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 10:41 AM

The Kanucks have guns ,didnt do them any good . The goons just come out of the wood work and Biden has his imported army.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 12:34 PM

X2
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

X2

X3
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad

U must be a libtard, right? smile
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT
U must be a libtard, right? smile

I think that was sarcasm.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 01:27 PM

They want do nothing because they don't even pay attention to what's going on. I work with several 20 somethings in a cabinet shop. None of them knew what I was talking about when I mentioned what was going on in Canada.
Posted By: 3togo

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 02:05 PM

J Staton,
There's an opportunity to attempt to educate some of those 20 somethings.
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 02:09 PM

Did some one say two fased book??
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 02:09 PM

Yall are STILL on facebook? I guess you like volunteering personal information so you can be spied on super easily.

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

They want do nothing because they don't even pay attention to what's going on. I work with several 20 somethings in a cabinet shop. None of them knew what I was talking about when I mentioned what was going on in Canada.

I think there are just as many adults like that.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by The Possum Man
Yall are STILL on facebook? I guess you like volunteering personal information so you can be spied on super easily.

Facebook could start ordering the executions of conservative white men (what theyd like to do) and a lot of so called conservatives would stay. Its called an addiction.
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 02:30 PM

Facebook is in lockstep with the globalist agenda. Do you expect any less.? You all better open your eyes before it is too late to do anything

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
Originally Posted by The Possum Man

Facebook could start ordering the executions of conservative white men (what theyd like to do) and a lot of so called conservatives would stay. Its called an addiction.

I get booted off there a couple times a month lately. I go over there to insult leftists, it's how I decompress.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 02:40 PM

It’s amazing how many people that hate Facebook, use Facebook and therefore feed their bank accounts. Lol More amazing is that people hate fake news but find the true news on Facebook. grin
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 02:51 PM

What's even more amazing is how many people just stick their head in the sand.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 03:08 PM

Sand being Facebook and YouTube. grin

And complain that today’s youth are being ruined by technology. ROTFL
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Giant Sage
Did some one say two fased book??

Hahaha
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 04:54 PM

No Grousewit. I'm not a lefty or even close. Just being honest. Noone is getting their guns out. Have you not paid attention the last two years? People gave up during this plandemic. They listened to the government and shut down their businesses to "flatten the curve". Many people lost their businesses too because of it. They should have said f you and kept open.. all the people that put on masks that don't work because they were told to. We have gotten weak as a society and like I said, Noone will take out their guns. They just talk a big game. Flame me all you want, but I'm right.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 06:10 PM

Nope, a federal judge made the prediction as early as 2008?? I believe. America is headed toward another revolutionary war! Just hoping my lifetime ends before I have the opportunity to see it happen. When my daughter was in the military, I just hoped we would never be on opposite sides ... thank goodness she is completely out now, doesn't need to follow the orders of any wacked president!
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 06:25 PM

I’m not sure you can insult a leftist. Pee them off yes, Insult them no.
Posted By: MattLA

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 06:42 PM

No Grousewit. I'm not a lefty or even close. Just being honest. Noone is getting their guns out. Have you not paid attention the last two years? People gave up during this plandemic. They listened to the government and shut down their businesses to "flatten the curve". Many people lost their businesses too because of it. They should have said f you and kept open.. all the people that put on masks that don't work because they were told to. We have gotten weak as a society and like I said, Noone will take out their guns. They just talk a big game. Flame me all you want, but I'm right.

Brother that may have been the case in MA, but that was anything but the case in the rest of the USA. People quite literally from all over kept their businesses open defying state and local governments. Here in some places they had to change the rules for the bars because people went absolutely batpoop about it. Where you been???
Posted By: hippie

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada - 02/19/22 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tofan

Brother that may have been the case in MA, but that was anything but the case in the rest of the USA. People quite literally from all over kept their businesses open defying state and local governments. Here in some places they had to change the rules for the bars because people went absolutely batpoop about it. Where you been???

Yep, if the business wasn't reliant on the Fed. gov't they stayed open here.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums