Home

trump praises putin??

Posted By: foxkidd44

trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 06:24 PM

iberals running crazy once again over something trump said..........trump called putin brilliant for how hes proceeding. which ya gotta admit..........vlad is smart........dude really is........joe is so outmatched here. trump never said he approves of what vlad is doing. but now its taken out of context. and trump really has no way to defend himself because hes pretty much shut off from media.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 06:33 PM

Putin punked O'bummer, and now he's punked Brandon.
Posted By: M.S. Pickins

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 06:42 PM

Both are completely controlled by the "tribe." Its all a game to them.
Posted By: Wild_Idaho

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 06:43 PM

I'm sure the media is just Russian to blow things out of proportion and Putin words in Trump's mouth.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 06:53 PM

Liberals run crazy whenever Trump opens his mouth. They'ed complain if he called Pelosi ugly too.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Wild_Idaho
I'm sure the media is just Russian to blow things out of proportion and Putin words in Trump's mouth.

Well said Sir.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter

Putin got boned on the Libya deal.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter

Yes
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 09:13 PM

There's no way you thought that up on your own. grin
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 09:17 PM

But why does Trump even give them fuel ? IF he has closed his twitter account on his first day the libs would have committed suicide. Half the press would have lost their jobs. PLUS he would still be president....

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

There's no way you thought that up on your own. grin

laugh
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
But why does Trump even give them fuel ? IF he has closed his twitter account on his first day the libs would have committed suicide. Half the press would have lost their jobs. PLUS he would still be president....

I like Trump, but sure agree with you on that point.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by foxkidd44
iberals running crazy once again over something trump said..........trump called putin brilliant for how hes proceeding. which ya gotta admit..........vlad is smart........dude really is........joe is so outmatched here. trump never said he approves of what vlad is doing. but now its taken out of context. and trump really has no way to defend himself because hes pretty much shut off from media.

Joe outmatched? Heard a clip where Joe said there's no body who can stand toe to toe with Putin like he can.
Posted By: Aaron.F

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 09:51 PM

It s unfortunate that we have Americans showing support for the Russian Czar, unfortunately it doesn't surprise me.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Aaron.F
It s unfortunate that we have Americans showing support for the Russian Czar, unfortunately it doesn't surprise me.

How did you arrive at this ? Trumps analysis of the merits of a foe doenst equal support, unless, say, you yourself are biased and probably a liberal. Say it isnt so.
Posted By: Posco

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 10:28 PM

I respect Putin more than I ever will Biden. Respecting an adversary doesn't make you a bad guy.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 10:30 PM

He also said Putin wouldn't get away with it if he was president ( and he should be ) and Putin knows it

But Biden is a complete embarrassment and Putin knows that too

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 10:32 PM

Are you talking about Trump or the millions of anti Americans living in America ?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 10:36 PM

The hatred for Trump by the libtards runs much deeper than his tweets
Posted By: trapper les

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
I respect Putin more than I ever will Biden. Respecting an adversary doesn't make you a bad guy.

Truth
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/23/22 11:02 PM

I'd trade Putin for Biden in a heartbeat. And throw in the next two in line.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 12:20 AM

Because he's a narcissist. But then again you have to be one if you want to be the leader of the free world.

That plus I think he gets a lot of enjoyment of getting them all fired up.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by elkaholic

That plus I think he gets a lot of enjoyment of getting them all fired up.

I know I sure did!!

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Trapper7

I like Trump, but sure agree with you on that point.

I do not like Trump and I agree with that point.

The man is totally self-centered and a narcissist. He had a chance to do something different and he blew it. I know everyone here is probably going to call me a liberal, I am far from it. I do not trust either side and can’t believe that people will justify the actions of either side.
Posted By: Crowfoot

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 12:36 AM

The man is totally self-centered and a narcissist. He had a chance to do something different and he blew it.

No, he isn't ... and ....No, he didn't.
He did many good things ... which was VERY different.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I'd trade Putin for Biden in a heartbeat. And throw in the next two in line.

sad to say but I would too.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Crowfoot

The man is totally self-centered and a narcissist. He had a chance to do something different and he blew it.

No, he isn't ... and ....No, he didn't.
He did many good things ... which was VERY different.

X2

He truly cared about America , unlike the maggots ruining this country
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 02:03 AM

X5 -- I didn't like him but he was doing what was trying to do what was best for the country ----- very unlike the swamp that he walked into. Just look at all of our politicians ( mostly lawyers) -- what do we know about them? I realized a while ago that lawyers take whatever side they are payed to take -- not one moral or value in that mix. This is very well evidenced by our lawyers on this site. SO WHY DO WE ALLOW LAWYERS TO RUN THIS COUNTRY????????

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by H2ORat
X5 -- I didn't like him but he was doing what was trying to do what was best for the country ----- very unlike the swamp that he walked into. Just look at all of our politicians ( mostly lawyers) -- what do we know about them? I realized a while ago that lawyers take whatever side they are payed to take -- not one moral or value in that mix. This is very well evidenced by our lawyers on this site. SO WHY DO WE ALLOW LAWYERS TO RUN THIS COUNTRY????????

They're good at lying????......
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 03:47 AM

The first casualty in any war is the truth.

I don't know where to begin, so i should probably leave it right there.

Sorry, i ain't smart enough to do that. Enough for now.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 03:53 AM

I heard Trump speak.

He did say Putin was brilliant.

He never did condone what Putin doing.

Did he brag up Biden's intelligence? Well even if truth is a casualty, people can only believe so much.

Putin's last move is a win/win/win for him, and a lose/lose/lose for Biden. Let's see what Biden does on the fuel/energy issue.
Posted By: nate

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 04:29 AM

The man is totally self-centered and a narcissist. He had a chance to do something different and he blew it. I know everyone here is probably going to call me a liberal, I am far from it. I do not trust either side and can’t believe that people will justify the actions of either side.

The MAN is right, it's pathetic what this country and yourself did to our president, if you call getting cheated as blowing it there's something very wrong with you.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 09:27 PM

I do love that we still hear about the cheating allegations...How is that going for Mike Lindell?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 09:31 PM

I concede that it was fence riding republicans that elected biden. It’s the reason I’m not voting in 2024 and lobbying others to do the same.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 09:32 PM

I do love that we still hear about the cheating allegations...How is that going for Mike Lindell?

Better than Sydney Powell.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
I concede that it was fence riding republicans that elected biden. It’s the reason I’m not voting in 2024 and lobbying others to do the same.

I’m sure that decision makes perfect sense to you.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 10:06 PM

Care to explain how that's not saddling up and riding hard to the fence post?
Posted By: scootermac

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 10:07 PM

Russia owns Trump!

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 10:09 PM

One thing we should all be eternally grateful to Trump for, (even you), is that he kept Hillary out of office.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 10:10 PM

I do love that we still hear about the cheating allegations...

Me too. "If you keep telling the truth over and over, eventually the people will believe it".

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Trap Setter

Care to explain how that's not saddling up and riding hard to the fence post?

Moderates still don’t get it . They think there is an amicable way out. A walk along the edge might help them see.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by scootermac
Russia owns Trump!

Trump owns more of Russia, than Russia owns of Trump.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by scootermac
Russia owns Trump!

And there’s my proof. lol
Posted By: HFT AK

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 10:47 PM

Wait for it ........of course TRUMP had to be brought into the conversation. It is the best way any liberal or demorat can deflect the embarrassment and failures of the current administration.

And then.....they call him narcissist but fail to mention how Biden (you know the guy that hides in his basement) has not done a dang good thing for our country and cant even answer questions to the media without a list and a script. There is no transparency in this administration.

And now.... This administration will blame their failure on the economy, gas prices/ fuel industry, inflation, all on Russia.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/24/22 10:59 PM

They can try and blame it on Russia but there is evidence the left is starting to wake up.

Had a conversation earlier today with my daughter. She said the liberals she works with are starting to see the failures of this administration and their woke policies. It’s becoming increasingly more difficult to ignore Biden’s corruption and incompetence.

The good thing was her coworkers are the ones who started talking about it.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by HFT AK
Wait for it ........of course TRUMP had to be brought into the conversation. It is the best way any liberal or demorat can deflect the embarrassment and failures of the current administration.

And then.....they call him narcissist but fail to mention how Biden (you know the guy that hides in his basement) has not done a dang good thing for our country and cant even answer questions to the media without a list and a script. There is no transparency in this administration.

And now.... This administration will blame their failure on the economy, gas prices/ fuel industry, inflation, all on Russia.

I think this is where some of the confusion comes from, Trump is a narcissist and self-centered, most certifiably super rich people are, that is partially how they get there. But then you are attempting to compare him to Biden, most anyone can be compared to Biden and come out ahead.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by white dog
They can try and blame it on Russia but there is evidence the left is starting to wake up.

Had a conversation earlier today with my daughter. She said the liberals she works with are starting to see the failures of this administration and their woke policies. It’s becoming increasingly more difficult to ignore Biden’s corruption and incompetence.

The good thing was her coworkers are the ones who started talking about it.

That's some brite news.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 12:54 PM

You are spot on with this. However, I think you should still vote, as it’s not just Presidents that matter. I am sick of voting for the lesser of two evils, it’s time the Republicans party find someone that is not an a-hole and so polarizing that people aren’t afraid to say they voted for him in a mixed crowd.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 01:00 PM

What kind of panty-waisted wimp would be afraid to admit they voted for Trump in any company?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 01:02 PM

If you start listening to the people that are in the middle, not extreme liberals or extreme conservatives, you will get a different perspective. Both parties are not representing the bulk of their party. My friends and acquaintances somewhat run the gamut in the political spectrum, none are happy about politics these days. I have stopped believing that a President is going to really change my life on a day to day basis, regardless of who they are, they have their own interests at heart. JMO

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
What kind of panty-waisted wimp would be afraid to admit they voted for Trump in any company?

I think you just made my point for me, you don’t get it. You only know what a liberal thinks by what Fox News tells you. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 01:15 PM

For a guy who obviously thinks he has it all figured out you seem pretty clueless.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 01:41 PM

If you start listening to the people that are in the middle, not extreme liberals or extreme conservatives, you will get a different perspective. Both parties are not representing the bulk of their party.

All extremes aside, I think it was the average conservative that won in 2016. You didn't have to be extreme to vote for Trump, just reasonable.The undeserved, biased and mostly fabricated bashing was quite extreme though. And I agree, "Both parties are not representing the bulk of their party." That's how/why Trump got elected. The bulk of the voters, not only the extremists were sick of the so called representation.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 01:53 PM

Moderates still don’t get it .

They're basically the schizophrenics of the electorate. They're the pendulum that swings back and forth, tossed to and fro and incapable of maintaining a heading. The issues really don't change but their voting patterns do. Moderates are useless, the original low info, low IQ voter.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:02 PM

If you start listening to the people that are in the middle, not extreme liberals or extreme conservatives, you will get a different perspective. Both parties are not representing the bulk of their party. My friends and acquaintances somewhat run the gamut in the political spectrum, none are happy about politics these days. I have stopped believing that a President is going to really change my life on a day to day basis, regardless of who they are, they have their own interests at heart. JMO

Hogwash. You can’t be in the middle. Don’t you know that on this site if you aren’t all in on the Trumpian cult you’re a libtard. Stop with the sensibility.
Imagine having support right now for someone calling Putin a genius and putting partisanship over innocent lives in Ukraine. crazy

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:04 PM

And why exactly is Putin deserving of respect right now?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask

He a nationalist who loves his country and wants to see it returned to its former glory. That's how he sees it. I wish we had a leader like that.
Posted By: Goneinsixty

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:10 PM

Also you don't always have to agree with a person to have respect for their capabilities.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:11 PM

You can’t be in the middle.

Sheep live in the middle. You have to be bought, coaxed and cajoled because you can't make a decision based on the facts that are right in front of you. You need to be lead, you're incapable of drawing your own conclusions.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:15 PM

" In the 2007 revision of his book The Great Terror, Robert Conquest estimates that while exact numbers will never be certain, the communist leaders of the Soviet Union were responsible for no fewer than 15 million deaths.[142]"

The Russian people and the Ukrainians better hope Putin doesn't take them back to the glory days.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:22 PM

Between gas prices, mask mandates and the fiascoes he has caused how can ANYONE believe this?
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:23 PM

Why is it every time someone defends Trump there in a cult. He did and attempted to do some good things and repeating that liberal idiotic talking point is well, idiotic.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:24 PM

Posco, that’s a hilarious analogy from someone following “their shepherd”.
Happy trapping

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Why is it every time someone defends Trump there in a cult. He did and attempted to do some good things and repeating that liberal idiotic talking point is well, idiotic.

Happy trapping

He makes your point for you doesn't he Rat? LOL

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:28 PM

Happy trapping

There's no doubt Trump has united the party but I'm conservative all the time, not blown back and forth like moderates, so-called.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:31 PM

A vote is a vote but gaining the support of the feebleminded is a fleeting victory. Come back when you grow some convictions.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:33 PM

I’m talking about the “Good Shepherd”.
Not surprised you missed that. crazy
My convictions haven’t made me a vile, hateful, partisan man.

Lots of talk of tyranny and dictatorship from you fellas on the Canadian Convoy thread, now crickets in the name of blind partisanship. Lol
Posted By: hippie

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:34 PM

The same reason the Allies respected Rommel, he pulled off some brilliant moves. It doesn't mean you have to like what he stood for, but then again its Trump so you libs need something to whine about.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:42 PM

I didn't miss it. Hot or cold or you're good for nothing but spewing.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:53 PM

He a nationalist who loves his country and wants to see it returned to its former glory. That's how he sees it. I wish we had a leader like that.

With that type of rationale you would vote for Hitler.
Posted By: ksp107

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:57 PM

I like these types of debates, makes me do some critical thinking.....
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 02:58 PM

You and your friends believe Trump was extreme because the media told you so. There was never a more centrist president elected than Trump.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 03:00 PM

Not surprised you missed that. crazy
My convictions haven’t made me a vile, hateful, partisan man.

Lots of talk of tyranny and dictatorship from you fellas on the Canadian Convoy thread, now crickets in the name of blind partisanship. Lol

Then what has?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 04:20 PM

We are past being in the middle of the road. You folks are going to have to pick a side or get run over. This is the very reason I won’t be voting. Apparently you need to lose a little more comfort.
Posted By: danvee

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 04:28 PM

Im sure Trump has dirty laundry stashed in Russia just like Biden does in Ukraine they are all crooked.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 04:56 PM

Now Trump is cheering on China saying Taiwan will be next, he is a real patriot. Most of the world is condemning what is going on in the Ukraine he thinks its a grand stand to campaign again.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 04:57 PM

There are still delusional people that believe the Russian Trump connection, after 6 years and nothing found it's time to move on. Biden, let's start an investigation, see where it goes.
Posted By: warrior

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 05:15 PM

Some of these idiots would've hated George Patton's guts and glady sacrificed the entire Third Army to not have him do mean things like slapping cowards, calling out the Russians or respecting the tactical ability of Rommel.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 05:51 PM

The troll is trying hard today!!! lol

Must not have anything good to say about his hero Biden.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 06:13 PM

Trump sure did for me! The first thing he did was stop the government's fining of me for not having health insurance. Then he lowered gas from almost $4/gallon to $0.99/gal at one point. Everyone was hiring and I got a good job. With grocery and gas prices so low we were able to put 1000's of dollars into repairing our 3/4 mile long driveway that we could have never afforded in today's economy. Hamburger was under $2/lb... now it's $6. Lunchmeat was $5/lb, now it's $10. Most everything has increased by at LEAST 25% if not more since Biden was elected.

If nothing a President does changes your life, you must be VERY rich.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Trump sure did for me! The first thing he did was stop the government's fining of me for not having health insurance. Then he lowered gas from almost $4/gallon to $0.99/gal at one point. Everyone was hiring and I got a good job. With grocery and gas prices so low we were able to put 1000's of dollars into repairing our 3/4 mile long driveway that we could have never afforded in today's economy. Hamburger was under $2/lb... now it's $6. Lunchmeat was $5/lb, now it's $10. Most everything has increased by at LEAST 25% if not more since Biden was elected.

Or a liberal fbi agent phishing.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 06:43 PM

There are more people detached from reality than we can imagine. This is just drop in the bucket compared to cities.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 07:14 PM

I am not Rich, although thank you for asking.

Good things and bad things happen during all Presidency’s, we can pick and choose as we see fit to further our narrative. Success in life is much like success on the trap line…directly related to two things, effort and motivation, not who’s President. Especially not a President that looks up to Putin, or a babbling buffoon(Biden)

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 08:09 PM

I look at the effects that the potus has on my every day life, some people need to get out more.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 08:16 PM

Aaron, I am certain that right now, biden and his cronies are looking up at putin.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 08:16 PM

I had two Presidents ban my customers. Good thing I have other skills.

P.S. The Federal reserve's job is to manage inflation. Not Presidents.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 10:40 PM

I determine my choice on the bottomline of his or her ability to effect changes that improve my lot in life.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
I determine my choice on the bottomline of his or her ability to effect changes that improve my lot in life.

I don't. I make my choice based on what is best for the future of the country, even if it may not be best for me personally in the short term.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 10:50 PM

You are spot on with this. However, I think you should still vote, as it’s not just Presidents that matter. I am sick of voting for the lesser of two evils, it’s time the Republicans party find someone that is not an a-hole and so polarizing that people aren’t afraid to say they voted for him in a mixed crowd.

Who would this be? Serious question.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 10:56 PM

Well you're right of course. I just figure what's good for the country has to good for me and the rest of us.

Mainly, just give us the freedom to do for ourselves.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 11:01 PM

How's that possible when he had more votes than any other presidential candidate ever recorded while Brandon supposedly got even more.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/25/22 11:16 PM

How's that possible when he had more votes than any other presidential candidate ever recorded while Brandon supposedly got even more.

There was plenty of ballot harvesting on the dem side which looks to have been off set by newly registered voters for Trump. The loss apparently materialize with suburbanites where the women wear the pants in the family unit. It’s these folks whose lives are a bit too comfortable for the country to ever get back to winning as it once did. It’s these people I abhor and refuse to be a part of their rescue.
Posted By: Northernbeaver

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by M.S. Pickins
Both are completely controlled by the "tribe." Its all a game to them.

The answer that all the rabbit holes lead to.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 04:02 AM

It is an interesting question to wonder how many fed "assets" are tman members.

Sort of like the guy that showed up interested in buying an AR-15 back when there weren't as many around say around 1996. The only person who answered my paper ad. I got real curious when he asked me how much ammo I had for it? Never heard back from him...

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 04:45 AM

I'm pretty sure we have a good mix of actual federal employees and contractors or related but not sure of federal leo.

Of course I'm quite sure this site is monitored by NSA.

And I'm afraid we still have many who still think the feds are the good guys.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 04:53 AM

This has to be one of the most foolish statements I have read on this site.
Posted By: Dirty trapper 73

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 04:55 AM

Trump is just stating the obvious, everything Biden does is a mess. Democrats should feel good that buying oil from Putin is allowing him to use the 4.8 billion we spent since trump left on communist oil..

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 04:56 AM

Well now you just created one of the most ignorant posts I have seen on this site.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 04:58 AM

Are you trying to wrap up the category of "most ignorant posts:?
Please come back when you have come up with an original thought which is not a direct quote from an MSNBC host.
While I originally wanted to engage with you point by point, debating with the likes of you does not interest me due to your lack of rational thinking.
I shall mark you down as a lost cause, and unfortunately there seems to be way too many folks like you in this country, (but not 81,000,000 of you).

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 04:59 AM

Democrat..lol
Posted By: Average Joe

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:02 AM

I doubt NSA pays much attention to the handful of Trump worshippers and ammo hoarders on here. You boys are in the minority and it’s time to face that reality. I know, I know your are the tough guys and you feel good thinking your are sticking it to the man.
Trump has NO chance of winning an election, be prepared for more disappointments if that’s the horse you continue to ride. I weep and pray for the country if you really think he is the best we can do.
If you want a lunatic despot for your leader then you should move to Russia.
Brandon and the liberal ideology is not the answer for sure but neither is Trump.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by Average Joe
I doubt NSA pays much attention to the handful of Trump worshippers and ammo hoarders on here. You boys are in the minority and it’s time to face that reality. I know, I know your are the tough guys and you feel good thinking your are sticking it to the man.
Trump has NO chance of winning an election, be prepared for more disappointments if that’s the horse you continue to ride. I weep and pray for the country if you really think he is the best we can do.
Brandon and the liberal ideology is not the answer for sure but neither is Trump.

Your opinion may be "average" Joe, for the communist state of Wisconsin but I promise you are not the majority in most of the country.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:08 AM

Democrat....lol

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Dirty trapper 73
Democrat....lol

Nope.
Realist, and I want Republicans to win the next election.
Trump’s ship sailed, time to move on.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:13 AM

Trump has NO chance of winning an election

Your assurances aren't reaching the ears of the Democrat party. If they were, they wouldn't be spending so much time and effort trying to destroy him.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:14 AM

Your opinion may be "average" Joe, for the communist state of Wisconsin but I promise you are not the majority in most of the country.

Uh...Trump lost last election. Cry cheating or whatever but... he lost. It was his to win but his ego got in the way and turned off too many voters. Voters decide elections. Understand how that works? If you don’t want voters to decide then you want a dictator. Gotta play to the voters, like it or not.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:17 AM

Even if their dead and sent in a absentee ballot..lol

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:18 AM

Trump has NO chance of winning an election

Your assurances aren't reaching the ears of the Democrat party. If they were, they wouldn't be spending so much time and effort trying to destroy him.

Of course they want to destroy him, he’s still a Republican and has influence (as he should) so is a threat to them. Just like you want to destroy Obama even though he won’t win the next election either.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:21 AM

Even if their dead and sent in a absentee ballot..lol

I heard that too but didn’t see a lot of proof.
We lost.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:24 AM

Democrat....lol

Nope.
Realist, and I want Republicans to win the next election.
Trump’s ship sailed, time to move on.

You mean Rino's

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:30 AM

I mean someone with conservative, pro-American views that can win an election.
Call them whatever you’d like.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:33 AM

I mean someone with conservative, pro-American views that can win an election.
Call them whatever you’d like.

That's Donald Trump you describe.

Interest rates up. Inflation up. 100 barrel oil. China and Russia consider us a joke. Relying on other country's for oil, when we don't need to. Stock market screwed. Yeah I'll take Trump back. This is only gonna get worse. Sad.

CNN won't have the same influence this time around. Keep that in mind.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl

This has to be one of the most foolish statements I have read on this site.

Yup. We've lost the ability to think for ourselves. Folks are expected to simply fall in line rabidly for or against based on what your team tells you to think.

Hey Aaron.F, you ever think some of us can say something as simple as no American boys getting killed without having personally endorsed Putin? Or even go so far as to say we respect the strategic ability and danger of an opponent?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:35 AM

CNN has almost fired everyone...they back the liberal narrative. Serves them right.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:37 AM

And there's the fed.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:40 AM

Lol

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:42 AM

Make america great again.....2024

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:43 AM

X2

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:45 AM

Interest rates up. Inflation up. 100 barrel oil. China and Russia consider us a joke. Relying on other country's for oil, when we don't need to. Stock market screwed. Yeah I'll take Trump back. This is only gonna get worse. Sad.

I couldn’t agree more, just don’t think Trump would win. I hope I’m wrong if it comes to that. My biggest fear is him not getting the nomination but his ego making him think it’s a good idea to run independent, splitting the vote. Bush-Perot style.
I also don’t think the Dem ticket will include Biden, taking away that easy target.
Heck, I’m just a trapper with a keyboard, what do I know.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:47 AM

CNN has almost fired everyone...they back the liberal narrative. Serves them right.

They've lost 75% of their primetime viewership. I suppose those were the "moderates" we hear so much about. It's too bad it takes those kinds of revelations to wake people up. They're sheep.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 05:51 AM

Not to mention straight liars. Like Trump called it. fake news..he was right...again

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:16 AM

I couldn’t agree more, just don’t think Trump would win. I hope I’m wrong if it comes to that. My biggest fear is him not getting the nomination but his ego making him think it’s a good idea to run independent, splitting the vote. Bush-Perot style.

Actually, that concerns me too. I would vote for Trump again in a heartbeat. But if he doesn't win the nomination I hope he throws his support behind Paul, DeSantis, or Cruz.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:19 AM

Like Trump called it. fake news..he was right...again

What a debt we owe him for taking them on.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:20 AM

X2, I've watched democrats bleed this country dry most of my adult life. Sad

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:28 AM

Actually, that concerns me too. I would vote for Trump again in a heartbeat. But if he doesn't win the nomination I hope he throws his support behind Paul, DeSantis, or Cruz.

That would be fantastic if he ran as an independent. That would really shaft the fence riders.

Thank you for the pick me up.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:28 AM

That would be fantastic if he ran as an independent. That would really shaft the fence riders.

Do you have kids or grandkids?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:29 AM

Do you have kids or grandkids?

Yes.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:31 AM

And you wish them to be in a revolution. Are you SURE we're to that point of no return? I would just like to see things righted without another brother shooting brother war.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:35 AM

And you wish them to be in a revolution. Are you SURE we're to that point of no return? I would just like to see things righted without another brother shooting brother war.

I want it fixed before they are the ones that have to fight it. That ain’t happening with a bunch of wishy-washy fence riding liberal sympathizers.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:37 AM

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may have peace..."

Mike
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 12:37 PM

I want it fixed before they are the ones that have to fight it. That ain’t happening with a bunch of wishy-washy fence riding liberal sympathizers.

I'm the same HT. Of course I would like to see a Convention of States before war. Our Founders gave us that ability to cripple a corrupt government without firing a shot. It would also provide clarity for if the government ignores such the will of the people then it would be clear that the shooting should begin.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 12:43 PM

It's a little surprising to me that a thread about Trump still has the ability to bring the liberals out of the woodwork in attack mode here on Tman I guess that will never change. They sure do hate the guy.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:06 PM

I agree.

I don't think it matters any more which side is at the wheel. The destination is the same, only thing different is the route

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:10 PM

That's what was best about Trump......didn't matter which party someone belonged to, if they were part of the swamp he called them out on it.

Still is.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:11 PM

It's a little surprising to me that a thread about Trump still has the ability to bring the liberals out of the woodwork in attack mode here on Tman I guess that will never change. They sure do hate the guy.

So in your mind a person either has a man crush on Trump or is a liberal?
Let me ask you this - what’s the solution going to be once Trump is gone? He’s no spring chicken and at most he can only be President for 4 more years.
I guess you’ll be voting liberal after Trump isn’t in the picture?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:15 PM

Let me ask you this - what’s the solution going to be once Trump is gone? He’s no spring chicken and at most he can only be President for 4 more years.

There is no middle ground anymore. I can't think of one thing the democrats do or are for that a person could be neutral about.

Its a silly position to be neutral in today's world. 50-60 years ago they weren't as crazy but not today.
Posted By: ScottW

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
That's what was best about Trump......didn't matter which party someone belonged to, if they were part of the swamp he called them out on it.

Still is.

Doesn’t do much good when you call them out but are still in bed with “them” and all their corrupt big business interests. That’s his downfall, he flaps his gums but it’s 99% lip service to appease the likes of his “base” so they think he actually cares about them more than the other guys do. Don’t care for the man, but he is a heck of a smart manipulator.

As for the Putin stuff, it’s a no win (and pretty much no further lose) situation at this point as long as he stays in Ukraine. I think the reason Trump is “praising” Putin is that deep down he wishes he could be like Putin and he’s jealous he’s stuck in a democracy of sorts. I lose a significant level of respect for anyone who truly thinks Putin or Trump have “the common persons best interest” at the top of their agenda.

Happy trapping! ScottW

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:30 PM

Sigh

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:36 PM

He did alot for the U.S. people, even with losing most of his term in court fighting the dems.

Was getting the illegal immigration down, fuel flowing and taxes down just to name a few. Yotetrapper also posted his policies helped but if your just plain against him, no amount of listing them will change your mind.

Happy motoring.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:37 PM

Yep under Trump energy prices soared, unemployment was rampant, and the abortion industry thrived.....sigh.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:37 PM

“Man crush”, that’s funny. Do you work for cnn? lol

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:38 PM

But there are voters in the middle, whether you think it makes sense or not. And enough need to vote R to win.
I just would like to see a better candidate than Trump, so we can WIN.
To my other point, even if Trump does win, it’s only a 4 year reprieve, then what?
I don’t have the answer, just providing food for thought. Bucking the Group Think.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:40 PM

But there are voters in the middle, whether you think it makes sense or not. And enough need to vote R to win.
To my other point, even if Trump does win, it’s only a 4 year reprieve, then what?
I don’t have the answer, just providing food for thought. Bucking the Group Think.

I keep asking this question and get no answer: Who is this better Republican candidate? Serious question.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:42 PM

Yes. That is what the Trump disciples think--if you do not love and worship the man, you are a liberal. I am far, far from a liberal, but the Trump disciples always call me one. Them doing so is also a function of their laziness, ignorance and lack of imagination.

By the way, they have more than a man crush. They are gay for Trump.

Blaine County--Not Gay For Trump

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:46 PM

Ok BC, I've got to hand it to you on this one. No matter where you stand, that is pretty funny.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:47 PM

The middle voters are about to be left to their own misery. lol

“Vote Independent, vote Trump”

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Yes. That is what the Trump disciples think--if you do not love and worship the man, you are a liberal. I am far, far from a liberal, but the Trump disciples always call me one. Them doing so is also a function of their laziness, ignorance and lack of imagination.

Fence riders are just a different color coyote, still a coyote though.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 02:53 PM

I keep asking this question and get no answer: Who is this better Republican candidate? Serious question.

I like a DeSantis(sp) ticket, pushed by Trump's Truth Social. smile

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:00 PM

Blaine, it's not your dislike on Trump that makes me think you're liberal. It's your opinions on issues that make me think that.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:01 PM

You're thought process is obviously skewed. There just isn't any point in arguing with folks that think like you do.

I will ask you a question though. Why is it that you and your ilk think that any person who recognizes and acknowledges the good things Trump did for this Country is a "Trump Worshiper", has a "man-crush", is a "Trumpster" or any other of the derogatory names people like you use?

I think I know why but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:02 PM

Blaine, it's not your dislike on Trump that makes me think you're liberal. It's your opinions on issues that make me think that.

This will be fun. What opinions on what issues make you think I am a liberal?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by lugnut
I will ask you a question though. Why is it that you and your ilk think that any person who recognizes and acknowledges the good things Trump did for this Country is a "Trump Worshiper", has a "man-crush", is a "Trumpster" or any other of the derogatory names people like you use?

Thanks for making my point better than I could have.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:08 PM

Thanks for making my point better than I could have.

You are welcome. It needed to be brought into the open. The Holidays may get a little weird, but we accept your decisions. It's your life.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:11 PM

You're thought process is obviously skewed. There just isn't any point in arguing with folks that think like you do.

I think I know why but I'd like to hear your thoughts. [/quote]

You didn’t answer my question. And this is a discussion, not an argument.
I’m not discounting what Trump did. And I’ll vote for him again if he gets the nod. But I don’t think he’s the best candidate for the win. And it is disappointing to me that so many already made their mind up that he is the only solution. We’ve got a couple of years to find the best candidate. Trump wasn’t perfect, and it is possible that there is a candidate that can do all Trump did and more. We don’t have to decide right now, but many have and they are throwing stones at others with an open mind.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:12 PM

I believe it is because you are not gay. smile

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:16 PM

I keep asking this question and get no answer: Who is this better Republican candidate? Serious question.[/quote]
I like a DeSantis(sp) ticket, pushed by Trump's Truth Social. smile[/quote]

There it is! Someone thinking about other possibilities, I was about to give up on y’all.
Fortunately we have some time for the cream to rise to the top.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:20 PM

There it is! Someone thinking about other possibilities, I was about to give up on y’all.

I would be fine with DeSantis or Paul. It's about winning. It's about the 2A, cutting taxes and slashing welfare (sorry a bunch of Trump supporters, but it is). It's not about ego and adoration.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:21 PM

I’m not discounting what Trump did. And I’ll vote for him again if he gets the nod. But I don’t think he’s the best candidate for the win. And it is disappointing to me that so many already made their mind up that he is the only solution. We’ve got a couple of years to find the best candidate. Trump wasn’t perfect, and it is possible that there is a candidate that can do all Trump did and more. We don’t have to decide right now, but many have and they are throwing stones at others with an open mind.

Do you think the best candidate will magically have the media become neutral?

Will the best candidate be able to call out the media and not hurt the feelings of suburban, pant wearing women and their spouses?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:24 PM

All of them , the full gamut , you name it , every word ......

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:27 PM

[quote=Average Joe

[/quote]

The man has a point. We may be better served by someone who adheres to Trump's policies but isn't Trump. If that doesn't happen I'm 100% behind Trump.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:28 PM

Do you think Trump will make the media become neutral?

Yes to the second question, it’s called tact, Trump has none because he’s always been surrounded by “yes men”.
Frankly he was an embarrassment in the debates with Biden, I knew then he would lose.
Like it or not, you gotta play that game to win.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Put away the shirtless Trump photo and type five issues. Then type my "liberal" position on those five issues. Double dog dare.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Put away the shirtless Trump photo and type five issues. Then type my "liberal" position on those five issues. Double dog dare.

I'm not giving you the time of day

You're a Libby , and that's no secret

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:33 PM

I would be fine with DeSantis or Paul. It's about winning. It's about the 2A, cutting taxes and slashing welfare (sorry a bunch of Trump supporters, but it is). It's not about ego and adoration.

LOLOLOL, Every single one Trump addressed but you bashed him for 6 years....maybe your ego is even bigger than Trumps is your problem that no one here likes?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:40 PM

LOLOLOL, Every single one Trump addressed but you bashed him for 6 years....maybe your ego is even bigger than Trumps is your problem that no one here likes?

Hold up. He didn't address winning reelection and didn't do squat on the 2A. Oh wait, he also dished out Covid welfare checks--in other words, started the inflation we are now seeing.

Trump had a few good policies and I wanted him to beat Biden because Biden is that bad. That's where it stops with me. Now I want him to go away. You can still write him love letters.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:42 PM

I'm voting "R" no matter who's running. Your confused about the love thing but I will defend what he did against you snowflakes hat don't know what you really do want.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 03:44 PM

The man has a point. We may be better served by someone who adheres to Trump's policies but isn't Trump. If that doesn't happen I'm 100% behind Trump.

I didn't like Trump personally, still don't. I wanted Ted Cruz to win the primaries.

Trump did a lot of really good things for this Country. He opened a lot of eyes. Yeah, he's egotistical and no I don't agree with him on everything, but I don't see how any career politician could have shaken things up the way he did. He was exactly what this Country needed.

Any politician that remotely tries to emulate Trump's policies and actions will immediately be crucified by the main stream media. Trump didn't care, He took on all comers and wasn't afraid of losing his job. He has his business to fall back on.

Show me a career politician that can/will pull that off and I'd consider voting for him. Ted Cruz couldn't have done it. It would have been status quo with him or any of the other candidates.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 04:05 PM

Seems you were against building a wall on the Mexican border, against the January 6th protest, against the trucker convoy, refused to believe the election was tampered with, etc.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 04:06 PM

Status quo, exactly what politicians want as well as most voters it seems. Hope everyone is enjoying it as we are doing well in every facet of our lives as well as our country as whole.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 04:07 PM

Lol...Yotetrapper30...that might not be enough examples for Blaine County....lol

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 04:18 PM

Seems you were against building a wall on the Mexican border, against the January 6th protest, against the trucker convoy, refused to believe the election was tampered with, etc.

Try again. Those aren't issues. Those are Trump talking points (lies) to rile up his disciples and Trump talking points are not the arbiter of "liberal."

Taxes, welfare, 1A, 2A, 4A, government spending, national debt, "etc", those are issues that actually mean something. Am I a liberal on those real issues?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:15 PM

Need to remember, recognizing tactical or political genius is hardly praise or support... Real villains generally aren't stupid.

There have been some pretty dastardly people who pulled off some amazing feats throughout history... Attila the Hun, Ghengis Khan, Napoleon, Hitler/Rommel... Some of those people were so good at what they did that we still study their methods in military academies.

Recognizing a brilliant move(s) is hardly worship. Putin waited until he had all of pieces in place. And the rest of the world sat back and watched while he placed them. Or even stupidly blundered their way (looking at you Merkel) into helping him set the pieces.

Recognizing how he wrangled this doesn't make anyone a Putin supporter... It means they're paying attention.

Mike

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Need to remember, recognizing tactical or political genius is hardly praise or support... Real villains generally aren't stupid.

There have been some pretty dastardly people who pulled off some amazing feats throughout history... Attila the Hun, Ghengis Khan, Napoleon, Hitler/Rommel... Some of those people were so good at what they did that we still study their methods in military academies.

Recognizing a brilliant move(s) is hardly worship. Putin waited until he had all of pieces in place. And the rest of the world sat back and watched while he placed them. Or even stupidly blundered their way (looking at you Merkel) into helping him set the pieces.

Recognizing how he wrangled this doesn't make anyone a Putin supporter... It means they're paying attention.

Mike

Should we recognize the brilliant move of Osama Bin Laden taking down the WTC and hitting the US Pentagon with 3 planes and some ragheads with boxcutters?

I must have missed Bill Clinton recognizing that brilliant move.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:38 PM

Bush was president during 9 11

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:39 PM

People need to educate themselves before making stupid posts.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:41 PM

People need to educate themselves before making stupid posts.

Yeah genius, Biden is the President now.

Trump former....Clinton former.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:41 PM

The biggest threat to this country currently is our own government,

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:43 PM

Yep. No question.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:44 PM

Clinton was not in office for 9 11 genius. Just calling you out on your retarded (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:48 PM

And every Trump hater , every last one of them

The country was on a positive path to MAGA

Now look at this disastrous shite mess we are in
Posted By: white17

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:50 PM

Clinton was not in office for 9 11 genius. Just calling you out on your retarded (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman)

You can knock off the name calling and profanity

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:52 PM

Let's slow this down for you.

Q: Who said Clinton was in office on 9-11?

A: Nobody.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:52 PM

Respect your enemy and his capabilities, exploit his weakness. For he will you.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:55 PM

Why would bill Clinton recognize the Osama bin laden move.. bush was president.get it

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:56 PM

Mike

Should we recognize the brilliant move of Osama Bin Laden taking down the WTC and hitting the US Pentagon with 3 planes and some ragheads with boxcutters?

You have to admit the tenacity to try and ability to locate a key vulnerability is above average. Underappreciating the strengths of an opponent is defeat in the making.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 06:57 PM

Why would bill Clinton recognize the Osama bin laden move.. bush was president.get it

Dude. The title of this thread is "trump praises putin??". Trump is not the president, yet he praised Putin--hence the analogy.

I respect White so I am done explaining this to you.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 07:03 PM

You have to admit the tenacity to try and ability to locate a key vulnerability is above average. Underappreciating the strengths of an opponent is defeat in the making.

Sure in an analytical sense. Hopefully 9-11 was studied by people, agencies and schools that study such things.

But you don't go on the "shows" as a former president and praise Osama Bin Laden or Putin regardless of how "brilliant" their move was. Trump praising Putin demonstrated, among other things, Trump's inability to keep his mouth shut.
Posted By: HFT AK

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 07:19 PM

Deflection at its finest.

Biden and his administration led us to where we are now. Period, end, dot.

Actions speak louder then words, under Trump this didn't happen, under Biden it has.

If words really matter then you should be worried about Bidens. He got us to where we are now........

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 07:25 PM

If words really matter then you should be worried about Bidens. He got us to where we are now........

Can you remember a president telegraphing more empty threats than Biden did? Who in the world takes the man seriously? No one.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 07:39 PM

skipped most of the pages looked more like name calling facebooker scat Did check cbs news agreed with the last line Russia says the sanctions show the helplessness of the West anyone care to comment on how the USA Canada and Germany got to that point
I'll Wait
Posted By: spjones

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 07:44 PM

Greta Thunberg
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by spjones
Greta Thunberg

Didn't see that coming laugh but true

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 07:48 PM

Mike

He pulled it off didn't he? A week before it happened if someone handed you a paper with his plan on it would you have taken it seriously? That group of "ragheads" caught us with our pants down... And not recognizing that or paying attention to how it was done is a surefire way to let it happen again.

Everybody hates 9/11... But to just be PO'ed and not recognize the workings of how it happened is dangerous and stupid.

Putin has played the long game on this... He pulled off Crimea under Obama's watch... He waited through Trump and quietly moved pieces into place... And he saw Biden for what he was and moved. He saw his window between the election and midterms that might swing congress to a "less timid" majority.

You can be indignant all you want. But if you don't step back and recognize that he has made all the "right" moves for the game he's playing... he will keep winning.

Perhaps shrewd is more fitting than genius. And he has proven that he is shrewd.

Mike

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 07:55 PM

Do you think Trump will make the media become neutral?

Yes to the second question, it’s called tact, Trump has none because he’s always been surrounded by “yes men”.
Frankly he was an embarrassment in the debates with Biden, I knew then he would lose.
Like it or not, you gotta play that game to win.

So he did lose over mean tweets. lol I can’t wait until he runs independent and sticks it to those thin skin suburbanites.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 08:02 PM

He pulled it off didn't he? A week before it happened if someone handed you a paper with his plan on it would you have taken it seriously? That group of "ragheads" caught us with our pants down... And not recognizing that or paying attention to how it was done is a surefire way to let it happen again.

Everybody hates 9/11... But to just be PO'ed and not recognize the workings of how it happened is dangerous and stupid.

Putin has played the long game on this... He pulled off Crimea under Obama's watch... He waited through Trump and quietly moved pieces into place... And he saw Biden for what he was and moved. He saw his window between the election and midterms that might swing congress to a "less timid" majority.

You can be indignant all you want. But if you don't step back and recognize that he has made all the "right" moves for the game he's playing... he will keep winning.

Perhaps shrewd is more fitting than genius. And he has proven that he is shrewd.

Mike

Mike--the question is not whether Bin Laden or Putin pulled off great moves. Yeah, Bin Laden pulled it off. Putin may have pulled it off.

The question is whether a former President should be praising those great moves?. The answer is no.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 08:02 PM

Can you remember a president telegraphing more empty threats than Biden did? Who in the world takes the man seriously? No one.

Didnt he draw a red line?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 08:08 PM

By buying communist oil

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 08:09 PM

So the media says Trump heaped praise on putin, All I could find was that he said" It was a really smart move, taking over a vast , vast country for 2 dollars worth of sanctions". Not quite "heaping praise".

Everything Biden bloviated was for domestic consumption to prop up his sagging poll numbers. He's toothless, always has been.

We have the ability to be energy sustainable. Rely on Russia for Petro. Open and start keystone.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 08:18 PM

So what was it exactly that Trump said that has BC's panties in a wad? The "brilliant " thing was a dig at bidens border policy, unless you clearly do not the concept of sarcasm.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
So what was it exactly that Trump said that has BC's panties in a wad?

It doesn't matter what he said. The news outlets are still flooding FB daily with the January 6th "insurrection". They know Biden is a catastrophe but they have to keep the leftist base agitated.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 08:31 PM

Mike

Mike--the question is not whether Bin Laden or Putin pulled off great moves. Yeah, Bin Laden pulled it off. Putin may have pulled it off.

The question is whether a former President should be praising those great moves?. The answer is no.

I looked up the quotes. The one where Putin announced the recognition of the breakaway areas and announced he was sending in troops as peacekeepers... Trump said that was genius.

Looking at it from a political standpoint, he's right. Recognizing a breakaway and responding by sending troops in to secure peace is a shrewd political move. Everyone knows what the real motive was but they can't really do anything about it because on the surface it's on the up-and-up. He used the rules to break them. I'm sure a lot of folks at the UN were scratching their heads.

You're a lawyer. You absolutely understand that someone can clearly be guilty but if it can't be proven then the state's hands are tied.

I would bet good money that heads of state around the world were saying, "Holy @#$& that was clever" in the privacy of their own councils. Trump just said what everyone was thinking. I've been guilty of it myself.

I don't sit around waiting for the man to say something so I can be mad about it. I analyze what he said and judge it for the factual context. Honestly, I don't pay much attention to what anyone says... Or what is attributed to them. If I do decide to, I will go look up the actual word-for-word quote and judge it based on that.

If I wanted tweets with platitudes about how this is a horrible situation and that Putin is a bad guy... I would tune in to Joe's Twitter page. (Not really, I don't Twitter at all)

Mike

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 08:34 PM

Make america great again 2024

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 08:45 PM

Mic dropped

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/26/22 09:20 PM

So what was it exactly that Trump said that has BC's panties in a wad?

It doesn't matter what he said. The news outlets are still flooding FB daily with the January 6th "insurrection". They know Biden is a catastrophe but they have to keep the leftist base agitated.

Trump was doing an interview with radio show host Buck Sexton when he made the following comments:

“I went in yesterday, and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius, Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine – Putin declares it as independent.” “Oh, that’s wonderful.”

Trump was referring to Putin’s announcement on Monday that Russia would immediately recognize the sovereignty of the DPR and LPR, which declared their independence after a US-backed overthrow of Ukraine’s elected leadership in 2014. The Russian president followed that decision by getting parliamentary approval on Tuesday to send Russian forces into the Donbass as peacekeepers for the DPR and LPR. However, he later clarified that the authorization did not mean Russian troops would be deployed to the republics immediately.

The former US commander-in-chief said such a turn of events never would have happened if he were still in office, accusing his predecessor of incompetence while referring to Russia’s Donbass move, including Moscow’s potential peacekeeping mission, as “smart.”

OH MY GOD ISN'T THAT AWFUL!

Liberal heads have been exploding ever since.

LOL

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 02:53 AM

Well there you go Joe. You just surpassed that Aaron dude for the "Most Foolish Post Ever."

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by ScottW
I think the reason Trump is “praising” Putin is that deep down he wishes he could be like Putin and he’s jealous he’s stuck in a democracy of sorts. I lose a significant level of respect for anyone who truly thinks Putin or Trump have “the common persons best interest” at the top of their agenda.

Happy trapping! ScottW

Anyone else want to vote this gem in for the "Dumbest Post Ever"?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 03:14 AM

Well there you go Joe. You just surpassed that Aaron dude for the "Most Foolish Post Ever."

Awesome! Do I win a plaque or anything?
You either didn’t read the full exchange or your reading comprehension ain’t so good. I was told any vote not for Trump was a vote for a liberal. Which is pure nonsense.
Maybe you should answer the question I asked since no one else has - what y’all gonna do when Trump’s time is up, best case is 4 more years, and I think that’s optimistic.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 03:21 AM

So the media says Trump heaped praise on putin, All I could find was that he said" It was a really smart move, taking over a vast , vast country for 2 dollars worth of sanctions". Not quite "heaping praise".

We have A BINGO!!!!
Those who are not smart, or hate Trump are not able to understand what Trump said. It was very clear to me, as I am sure it was to any rational person.
The Media, all of them including some on Fox News couldn't figure it out.
It saddens me to think about all of the ignorant, and the loathsome who are in charge of disseminating information to We The People.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 03:33 AM

We have A BINGO!!!!
Those who are not smart, or hate Trump are not able to understand what Trump said. It was very clear to me, as I am sure it was to any rational person.
It saddens me to think about all of the ignorant, and the loathsome who are in charge of disseminating information to We The People.

He praised Putin for trying to take over another country. Whether it’s “heaping” is irrelevant. He’s giving praise for an act that most rational, good people think should be condemned.
Just another example of how he will turn off voters and lose for us, again.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 03:34 AM

Hey KGB buddy Putin, how about I cut off 400 million in military aid to the Ukraine will that help you. I would like to build hotels in Russia you know maybe a couple new gold courses. I like Putin we are a lot alike, He is a really good guy, we talk all the time. We have a lot in common, we are great friends and get along together great. Oh and by the way Putin is brilliant!

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 03:38 AM

Yup...ignorance is a he** of a handicap.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 03:56 AM

Yeah it is quit, drinking that dollar store wine. Just kidding I just missed another cat and cant get past 13 had that happen a couple years ago not my lucky number.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by danvee
Hey KGB buddy Putin, how about I cut off 400 million in military aid to the Ukraine will that help you. I would like to build hotels in Russia you know maybe a couple new gold courses. I like Putin we are a lot alike, He is a really good guy, we talk all the time. We have a lot in common, we are great friends and get along together great. Oh and by the way Putin is brilliant!

What a concept, proposing to talk to an adversary in an attempt to avoid confrontation.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 12:02 PM

We have A BINGO!!!!

They understand what he meant, they just aren't going to admit it.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 12:59 PM

He praised Putin for trying to take over another country. Whether it’s “heaping” is irrelevant. He’s giving praise for an act that most rational, good people think should be condemned.

No he didn't. His comments were made BEFORE the invasion.

This is what he said and what the media uproar is based on:

“I went in yesterday, and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius, Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine – Putin declares it as independent.” “Oh, that’s wonderful.”.

Trump was referring to Putin’s announcement last Monday that Russia would immediately recognize the sovereignty of the DPR and LPR, which declared their independence after a US-backed overthrow of Ukraine’s elected leadership in 2014.

Your righteous indignation is based on a lie.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 01:16 PM

I don't care who said what, all I know is under Trump, Russia wasn't invading no one. Besides why do we worry about Russia when you have China. You know the communist that released the thing that killed a ton of people. To make matters worse, they were likely aided by people in our own government. Yet y'all are worried about what Trump said....now that's ignorant.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 01:34 PM

Wait, libs are upset over something Trump didn't really say. That horse has to be greasy spot by now.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 01:51 PM

Wait, libs are upset over something Trump didn't really say. That horse has to be greasy spot by now.

Yep

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 01:57 PM

Yep

Trump = libs upset ! laugh

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 02:39 PM

We have the ability to be energy sustainable. Rely on Russia for Petro. Open and start keystone.

One more time.

"The Keystone Pipeline System is an oil pipeline system in Canada and the United States, commissioned in 2010 and owned by TC Energy and as of 31 March 2020 the Government of Alberta.[8][9][10][11] It runs from the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin in Alberta to refineries in Illinois and Texas, and also to oil tank farms and an oil pipeline distribution center in Cushing, Oklahoma.[12][13]"

It is intended to carry imported oil.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 03:35 PM

How about this one Dirt? Trump was for it so we could make our LNG easier to sell/transport but nooooo, Biden pulled the rug out from under our Allies.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/18232/israel-europe-gas-pipeline

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 03:47 PM

So Trump supported (meaning spending U.S. tax dollars ) building a gas line for Israel and Europe?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
So Trump supported (meaning spending U.S. tax dollars ) building a gas line for Israel and Europe?

To sell our gas, yes.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 04:21 PM

To sell our gas, yes.

Are you sure about that?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 04:23 PM

Yep

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 04:25 PM

U.S. owned Chevron owns those wells

Trump plays chess, not checkers. laugh

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 04:35 PM

U.S. owned Chevron owns those wells

Trump plays chess, not checkers. laugh

Assuming that's right, it's Israeli gas not "ours".

And Chevron, the operator, is a for profit company (which I support) and not the "US".

I'm not interested in researching anything Israel but you might want to dig a little deeper on this one.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 04:41 PM

You got your wish and Trump is gone and we got a guy that did 3 major things to benefit Russia...

Killed the key stone and ok'd the norstream2 or whatever its called.
Stopped drilling on Federal land.
Stopped this pipeline which makes those countries rely on Russia.

Tell me why I should give a flip what you think?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 04:43 PM

Meow.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 04:47 PM

Do your own research Sylvester, I paid attention to what Trump was doing while he was in office instead of throwing a temper tantrum like some. cool

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 04:47 PM

Meow.

I knew it. lol

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 04:49 PM

Yep

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 04:49 PM

We all did! lol

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 11:21 PM

To sell our gas, yes.

So you want your tax dollars to be used to benefit Chevron? How come if this is such a great deal, Chevron does not get funding from the private sector?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 11:32 PM

If you ever drove through, camped, hunted, fished, trapped or in anyway shape or form enjoyed Public land yeah at least so far Public, watch the documentary "Public trust". You will begin to see what our oil companies are up to. They are not our friend and got us hooked on cheap oil like an junkie gets hooked on Meth!

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 11:34 PM

Remember when Trump opened all those tens of thousands of acres of public land to the...public?

Did you know Biden has been steadily shutting them down?

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 11:44 PM

I have never been such a tool that I was left with only public land to hunt or trap.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
They are not our friend and got us hooked on cheap oil like an junkie gets hooked on Meth!

Henry Ford did that.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/27/22 11:51 PM

At least I know when I worked for British Petroleum in Alaska we were selling British oil.

"Alyeska Pipeline Service Company completed the pipeline in 1977 at a cost of $8 billion for the two-year project, the largest privately funded construction effort at that time. "

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/28/22 12:43 AM

"The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year, according to an Associated Press analysis of government data. That includes more than 2,100 drilling approvals since Biden took office January 20."

"If the recent trends continue, the Interior Department could issue close to 6,000 permits by the end of the year(2021). The last time so many were issued was fiscal year 2008, amid an oil boom driven by crude prices that reached an all-time high of $140 per barrel that June."

"Every indication is they have no plans of actually fulfilling their campaign promise," said Mitch Jones, policy director for the environmental group Food & Water Watch. "The result of that will be continued and increasing development of fossil fuels on public lands, which means more climate change."

Guess what, politicians lie.

Re: trump praises putin?? - 02/28/22 02:21 AM

Hobbie trapper you have no understanding of the west, in Wy. alone we have over !8 million acre of public land to trap, hunt, fish and camp? Because of public lands in Wy. we pay no state income tax or tax on food. How big is the state of Maryland?? Only a fool would want 18 million acres of his stomping grounds gone. Also when Bill Gates and the Koch Bros. buy all our and your public land we are not going to hunting or trapping on it. Never been such a fool to let a good deal go south because of big oil and quick money by the oil companies. Why does everyone out east want to come to the west and run long lines where you dont see anyone for days, enjoy clean air and see antelope, mule deer whitetail and elk almost daily.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums