X2
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
X2

X3
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 05:10 AM

Please fly safe and kill all commies efficiently.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 05:13 AM

"Above the Rest"!
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by furstroker

Remember the cadence song about , "Kill those commies for me and you!" ?
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 05:20 AM

Gotta wonder about the IQ of the people in charge when they are continuing the mask absurdity on some of our most elite military units. This is one war we don't want any part of. Looks like Putin is playing for keeps, and he has kept the political correct wokness out of his military as have the Chinese, and they will be hitting Taiwan next. You can count on it.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by Scout1

Remember the cadence song about , "Kill those commies for me and you!" ?

I was never enlisted. My Dad was in the Navy back in the day,
as well as uncles in various branches. Dad's father as well.
I played football instead, back when it wasn't political bs.
I was at Pitt when 9/11 happened.
I love freedom and fearlessness. Let us live.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Gotta wonder about the IQ of the people in charge when they are continuing the mask absurdity on some of our most elite military units. This is one war we don't want any part of. Looks like Putin is playing for keeps, and he has kept the political correct wokness out of his military as have the Chinese, and they will be hitting Taiwan next. You can count on it.

Yep, why we doing just pull an afgan and provide stingers and Javi's is beyond me , but you know we've kinda become a horse and pony.....never mind... Just hope we stay out of it on a big scale
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 07:23 AM

You do know that the NATO partners are probably closer to communism than Russia right?
Posted By: KOSOI

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 07:37 AM

I really wish you would take that back!!!!
don't bother the russian bear...
and he will never hurt you.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by KOSOI

KOSOI don't take it personally some people are just a little..... passionate about our military is all
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 10:02 AM

I was baiting in and killing bears when I was still a schoolboy

This boondogle has me more convinced than ever the U.S. needs to get out of NATO and the U.N. All the carrying on reminds me of highschool girls and their constant squabbling and forming of alliances. Never fussing over something important but never ending switching of alliances and new drama.

Russia aint Iraq. Military wont roll across in a few weeks. Death toll will be horrible. For what? Because Russia wants to govern a part of Russia that NATO and the U.S. installed a puppet government in?

I will bet everything I have Biden's crack head baby boy doesn't pick up a rifle. They will get others to risk their lives so the two of them can continue their life of debauchery.

This abortion of a foreign policy is exactly why I keep telling my grandkids not to join the military. Arm their selves and stay home.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 12:14 PM

I wish our men and women well and hope this mess ends quickly.

The KGB propaganda on TMan is getting old. Russian bear?

We should have finished the bear off in WWII.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 12:19 PM

X2.

After Afghanistan I am surprised the 101st didnt toss Biden and his baby boy out on a parachute over Kabul.
Posted By: Osky

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 12:54 PM

God speed to these troops. My oldest son 20 some years in the Air Force has been sent as well as others.

Osky
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 01:21 PM

I'd much rather we worried more about our own borders than someone else's. But the ones ruling this country now seem to have an aversion to making good decisions. Last thing we need is them leading us in a war with a super power or 2.......
Posted By: KsTrapper88

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 01:51 PM

I will support out troops and our country. Notice we are the only country represented here that looks more apt to tear itself apart than any foreign army could do to us. In Russia poverty rate is higher, unemployment is higher, life expectancy is shorter, and gun laws are much more restrictive yet I don’t see the Russian members on here bad mouthing their country ceaselessly. Our lack of unity as a country is a greater show of weakness abroad than anything our president has done (and I don’t agree with him on anything) but dang it this is bad. Anyways you will all attack me now , I’m not a democrat, I’m not a fence sitter, I’m a Christian first, then a husband and father, then an American and still proud of it. Thanks to everyone who serves or has.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 01:59 PM

Hopefully they’re moving out to Portland, Chicago, and the other places.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 01:59 PM

Explain how we unite when when one group doesn't even like or believe in what this country is founded on? Does unite mean go alone with something even when you know its going the wrong direction? Hitler was really good at uniting his country....
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by KsTrapper88
I will support out troops and our country. Notice we are the only country represented here that looks more apt to tear itself apart than any foreign army could do to us. In Russia poverty rate is higher, unemployment is higher, life expectancy is shorter, and gun laws are much more restrictive yet I don’t see the Russian members on here bad mouthing their country ceaselessly. Our lack of unity as a country is a greater show of weakness abroad than anything our president has done (and I don’t agree with him on anything) but dang it this is bad. Anyways you will all attack me now , I’m not a democrat, I’m not a fence sitter, I’m a Christian first, then a husband and father, then an American and still proud of it. Thanks to everyone who serves or has.

I think we support our troops to a man on this site, but its foolish to deny the reality thats all around us. The left has been insidiously eroding our military for two decades now. Look at some of the men and women at the top and the decisions they have made. They are more concerned with political correctness, and transgender rights than they are our war fighting ability.
Posted By: Roy Greenfield

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 02:05 PM

As a combat veteran with the 101st ABN, I pray the lord is with them.
Roy
Posted By: KsTrapper88

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 02:10 PM

I agree with that(yes sir, Yukon), I also remember every marine I knew, was thrilled when “mad dog” Mattis was named secretary of defense, he was a marines marine, true patriot, no bs general...but he says something (very reluctantly) about Trump dividing our country and everyone turns on him. This is an example of something that irritates me, I voted for Trump but I respect Jim Mattis a whole heck of a lot more than bone spurs draft dodger spoiled rich kid, but I will admit I don’t know everything that’s going on
Posted By: Marty B

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 02:16 PM

Are you a paid Russian influencer?
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 02:32 PM

Wolfie thanks for those action photos of "hurry up and wait". I thought I noticed a" Charlie Foxtrot" too.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 04:48 PM

I agree with that(yes sir, Yukon), I also remember every marine I knew, was thrilled when “mad dog” Mattis was named secretary of defense, he was a marines marine, true patriot, no bs general...but he says something (very reluctantly) about Trump dividing our country and everyone turns on him. This is an example of something that irritates me, I voted for Trump but I respect Jim Mattis a whole heck of a lot more than bone spurs draft dodger spoiled rich kid, but I will admit I don’t know everything that’s going on

Have you got any quotes of him when the real division started 8 years before?
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 06:11 PM

The 101st aren't paratroopers anymore, so are they boxing up their helicopters at Campbell and air freighting them over or grabbing some stock in Germany or other NATO countries? Or are the 101st going to do a Bastogne- Battle of the Bulge thing and go around by ground transport...?
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I was baiting in and killing bears when I was still a schoolboy

This boondogle has me more convinced than ever the U.S. needs to get out of NATO and the U.N. All the carrying on reminds me of highschool girls and their constant squabbling and forming of alliances. Never fussing over something important but never ending switching of alliances and new drama.

Russia aint Iraq. Military wont roll across in a few weeks. Death toll will be horrible. For what? Because Russia wants to govern a part of Russia that NATO and the U.S. installed a puppet government in?

I will bet everything I have Biden's crack head baby boy doesn't pick up a rifle. They will get others to risk their lives so the two of them can continue their life of debauchery.

This abortion of a foreign policy is exactly why I keep telling my grandkids not to join the military. Arm their selves and stay home.

Yep Trump said that Or have them pay their share !!

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254

I think we support our troops to a man on this site, but its foolish to deny the reality thats all around us. The left has been insidiously eroding our military for two decades now. Look at some of the men and women at the top and the decisions they have made. They are more concerned with political correctness, and transgender rights than they are our war fighting ability.

All it takes is going to one of the bases and seeing how big the cuts have been. I've hunted Ft Campbell and Ft Knox both. The empty barracks that have been COMPLETELY renovated is unreal. The towns around them look like scenes from the rust belt. Boarded up shops. Mom and pop stores closed. Ft knox was cut 30,000 personnel that's a small city . Those people spent money in those towns and when they left their monies did too. I'm sure all bases took a cut under UBummer. Oh yea bobo was in the white house also so he learned from the master .

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

The KGB propaganda on TMan is getting old. Russian bear?

We should have finished the bear off in WWII.

Yea powers at the time wouldn't listen to Patton . He warned them.......

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 07:32 PM

Looking at history trying to take over Russia is a fools errand..... Same with afgan and one or two other places.... especially with conventional warfare
Posted By: lestan101

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 07:32 PM

Roy Greenfield,thanks for your service with the 101st. I was stationed at Ft. Campbell for 5 years and fought with them also. Prayers for the families that these soldiers are leaving behind. I hope our government gives them the tools and support they will need to carry out any mission assigned to them. Sapper Eagle!
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River

You do know that the NATO partners are probably closer to communism than Russia right?

Pike is right. Quit waving the flag for a moment and take a long, hard, look at the Europe we're sending American kids to defend. Europe is governed by the same policies that Democrats are trying to enact here.

Mike
Posted By: ShawneeMan

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 10:09 PM

"Rendezvous With Destiny"
Be safe my brothers...

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River

Yes, but im only worried about our people who get sucked into
the whirlwind. Through no fault of their own, theyre thrust into
the NATO boondoggle. I hear you.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 11:45 PM

I wont and will never kowtow to any non-American.
As far as my fear of a russian anything.... laugh laugh crazy lol
I support our people, not yours.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/25/22 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Pike is right. Quit waving the flag for a moment and take a long, hard, look at the Europe we're sending American kids to defend. Europe is governed by the same policies that Democrats are trying to enact here.

Mike

I realize they shouldnt be sent, but if they are, they need our support, and
Ill never stop waving my flag. Ever.
And i understand where all our crap is coming from...i do,
but those kids still need us behind them.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 12:03 AM

Mike

I 100% support those kids... That's why I don't want to see them put in harm's way for countries whose idea of freedom isn't worth defending.

We are literally reaching into the fire to save a rattlesnake from burning.

Mike
Posted By: lestan101

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 12:08 AM

Well said furstroker!!!

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 12:20 AM

I hear you loud and clear Mike, but policy isnt going to change
quick enough to save them from this mess, so im gonna
cheer, hope, wish, and pray that if they are put into the situation,
they gangster every enemy in their way.
Posted By: We-Sa

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by lestan101

Well said furstroker!!!

X3
Gods speed to those young men. I'll be keeping them in my prayers along with all the other soldiers, sailors airmen and marines.

Seems to me there was a time troop movements was Considered sensitive information...

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 12:49 AM

I hear you loud and clear Mike, but policy isnt going to change
quick enough to save them from this mess, so im gonna
cheer, hope, wish, and pray that if they are put into the situation,
they gangster every enemy in their way.

Agree. Once the lead starts flying the politics won't matter. And I pray they will be successful in defending their lives and the lives of the innocent.

I also pray they won't be hamstrung by ridiculous ROE... Seems to be the norm now.

Latest scuttlebutt is that Brandon says we won't be engaged in Ukraine... Hopefully, that bears out.

Mike

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by We-Sa
Originally Posted by lestan101

Well said furstroker!!!

X3
Gods speed to those young men. I'll be keeping them in my prayers along with all the other soldiers, sailors airmen and marines.

Seems to me there was a time troop movements was Considered sensitive information...

Hard to hide anything nowadays. Too many satellites watching.

Mike
Posted By: MattLA

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 01:15 AM

Mike

Pike isn't right and you aren't either. How out of touch are you? Left and right politics have absolutely nothing to do with this anymore, that is completely out of the window. When innocent children and women are getting blown to pieces because of an overzealous leader, the differences stop mattering until we solve the conflict. I hope the 101st, 82nd and all of our mechanized infantry Brigades go over and supports Ukraine and stops the Russian invasion. If they die, they will die defending the very thing they swore to protect when signing that contract and will die heroes.

Wolfdog, Russians have been literally smashed in every conflict they have ever been in, you need to look at the situations with context. In 5 months, German forces slaughtered 5 million soviets with summer gear with less equipment than the Soviets, even with other fronts of war going on. The Russians then stole the German design for the assault rifle, and even this week tried to mimic the Blitzkreig technique in which they failed terribly.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 01:18 AM

You first Tofan

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 01:21 AM

If your to old send your kids or grandkids. That is if you really think this worth killing Americans over.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by Tofan

Mike

Pike isn't right and you aren't either. How out of touch are you? Left and right politics have absolutely nothing to do with this anymore, that is completely out of the window. When innocent children and women are getting blown to pieces because of an overzealous leader, the differences stop mattering until we solve the conflict. I hope the 101st, 82nd and all of our mechanized infantry Brigades go over and supports Ukraine and stops the Russian invasion. If they die, they will die defending the very thing they swore to protect when signing that contract and will die heroes.

Wolfdog, Russians have been literally smashed in every conflict they have ever been in, you need to look at the situations with context. In 5 months, German forces slaughtered 5 million soviets with summer gear with less equipment than the Soviets, even with other fronts of war going on. The Russians then stole the German design for the assault rifle, and even this week tried to mimic the Blitzkreig technique in which they failed terribly.

Wrong.

And which overzealous leader are you referring to... Take a look at some of the garbage the Ukrainian president did to his own people after he was elected. Real model of human rights.

Take a look at any country in eastern, or well... all of Europe. Look at the crap those folks live under. Tell me with a straight face that their system is worth American kid's lives to defend.

They have no 1st Amendment, no 2nd Amendment, No 4th and 5th Amendment rights. All of the stuff we take for granted they don't have... Or if they do it's extremely limited to the point of being a joke.

And leftists here would love to adopt that very same system.

If you tell me you want to go over and save lives, I'm with you on that. But don't tell me it's to preserve their liberty. They didn't have much, if any, to begin with.

Doesn't make much sense to spend American lives saving people from one dictator so they can live under another.

Mike

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 01:47 AM

@Danny No issues with going at all, death does not scare me when freedom is on the line. I would also send my children if they were old enough and they were in the military. God does not look down on the courageous fighting for freedom against tyrants.

@Mike, I think you have things a little twisted man, and you likely have not ever visited or been to Europe or any of the Baltic States in the past 20 years. Not sure you could convince anybody who has a brain that Zelensky is a dictator.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 01:52 AM

They're all corrupt Soviets. Who cares? Not me.

Let's deal with our own overzealous "leaders". The current idiot and the last two idiots have done enough damage to keep us busy at home for the foreseeable future.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Tofan
@Danny No issues with going at all, death does not scare me when freedom is on the line. I would also send my children if they were old enough and they were in the military. God does not look down on the courageous fighting for freedom against tyrants.

@Mike, I think you have things a little twisted man, and you likely have not ever visited or been to Europe or any of the Baltic States in the past 20 years. Not sure you could convince anybody who has a brain that Zelensky is a dictator.

This country is so faraway from God I'm not sure God would be on our side Tofan.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 03:31 AM

Hey Tofan, what army was in control of Berlin in the middle of May, 1945...?

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 09:46 AM

You been to the recruiters yet Tofan? Takes awhile to get those jump wings. Better sign up today and get started.

Having a family and obligations here is no excuse. Put your money where your mouth is. Most of those folks that picked up their rucks and got on the plane are married with families and obligations here at home. They went anyway. I say its your turn.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 01:37 PM

If the Ukrainians don't run out of ammo, this might not go as planned for Putin.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 01:45 PM

You been to the recruiters yet Tofan? Takes awhile to get those jump wings. Better sign up today and get started.

Having a family and obligations here is no excuse. Put your money where your mouth is. Most of those folks that picked up their rucks and got on the plane are married with families and obligations here at home. They went anyway. I say its your turn.

[Linked Image]

Circa 2012 in Kandahar, Afghanistan at a small makeshift cafeteria during Christmas time.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 01:55 PM

You need to re enlist

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 02:57 PM

You need to re enlist

No need, plenty of courageous young Americans ready to jump into Ukraine to fight against tyranny.
Posted By: wy.wolfer

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 07:07 PM

We're all the same people, lots of Russian heritage here in the U.S.. Did Ukraine bother the Russian bear?
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/26/22 08:26 PM

Typed a huge response and then deleted…God bless our troops.

Re: Screaming Eagles Moving out - 02/27/22 02:32 PM

www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-zelenskyy-volunteers-russia

After four days of Russia invading his nation, Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says he's growing frustrated with an apparent lack of international action — so he’s seeking his own team of supporters, he announced.

Zelenskyy hopes to draw volunteers who will "defend Ukraine and world order as part of the International Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine," Ukraine Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba

ToFan, sounds there is a job as a mercenary for you. What are you waiting on?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums