Home

1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report

Posted By: 330-Trapper

1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 02:03 AM

Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 02:25 AM

Lucky if it ever gets there If Russia controls the air and sea ports how will it make it
Politicians will get richer from all this

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Lucky if it ever gets there If Russia controls the air and sea ports how will it make it
Politicians will get richer from all this

Fingers x ed
Posted By: Marty

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 02:40 AM

feel good bs.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 03:11 AM

Might not be Marty
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 03:27 AM

I'm sure with the unrest i and shortage all ready in the US out corrupt government loves seeing this ammo leave the country. Less ammo to be used against its over reach.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 04:06 AM

16 pallets to hold 1M rounds

in the grand scheme of US production , Scheels probably sells 16 pallets of ammo in a weekend between their stores

but it is a really cool thing to say you did for the Ukrainians , answer with exactly what their president said they needed.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 04:10 AM

I hope the Ukrainians put the bullets to their intended use and save their country.

Keith

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
16 pallets to hold 1M rounds

in the grand scheme of US production , Scheels probably sells 16 pallets of ammo in a weekend between their stores

but it is a really cool thing to say you did for the Ukrainians , answer with exactly what their president said they needed.

Yes
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
I hope the Ukrainians put the bullets to their intended use and save their country. Keith

Be very careful about believing the media narrative...
Posted By: KOSOI

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 11:04 AM

This is their president. does he look like an adequate person?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-7wEHZ0NNuk
Can a man in such a state lead the country and make serious decisions?
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by KOSOI

I am trying to understand what you're trying to say. Looks like a man with more than one train of thought while also listening to someone speak. What is it, you see?

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 11:22 AM

He doesn't need your bullets and guns right now. send him vodka and women.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 11:29 AM

I think his hands are full right now. Vodka and women do have place though. I prefer a mellow whiskey though.
Posted By: run

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 11:56 AM

Are you short on this stuff too?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 12:01 PM

The factory would do a much better job at fighting communism if they would place their monetary/political capital into the securing of their elections.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by run

Are you short on this stuff too?

I'm fine with it. don't worry.
Posted By: run

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 12:33 PM

Good to hear, Kosoi.
Posted By: PineDoggin

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 12:37 PM

I thought it was funny when the other news guy said .30-.40 cents per round.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 01:06 PM

Isn't your president a crazy cat man?
[Linked Image]
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 01:11 PM

korea vietnam iraq afghanistan

turn off your TV. better yet take it out in the pasture and use it for a target to sight in a new firearm
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 01:16 PM

I guess if Putin would give it a rest having assassins trying to find that guy, he would get a nights sleep and be a little more fresh looking. And he more than likely still makes better decisions than the idiot we have squatting in the Whitehouse

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 01:17 PM

tired I like a cat person better than an alcoholic ha-ha

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 01:34 PM

KOSOI you sound like a Putin government cheerleader

Some of the Jan 6 protester are still in jail.

BLM arsonists and thieves are not

Illegals are still pouring in

Where did the tens of thousands of Afghan refugees held at Holloman AFB go?

Where did the illegals moved out of El Paso go?

which drug cartel is our government backing now?

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 01:37 PM

the BIG question now is, how bad is this inflation going to get? Its pretty horrid right now

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
the BIG question now is, how bad is this inflation going to get? Its pretty horrid right now

I hear that, my personal truck has a full tank I filled it two weeks ago. Daily driver is my company truck, company gas card. Weathers nice today, Saturday road trip is nixed. To save gas in personal truck just going to cabin 13 miles away, still a few bucks in gas for 26 mile round trip. I do however run errands on workdays in company truck. I put 100 miles a month on my own truck. average.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 03:03 PM

Hiow can you be posting?
Are you sure you are in Russia?
Putin blocked the airwaves.
just

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 04:29 PM

I think some of you are having a paranoia attack. get down to earth.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by AKAjust

Hiow can you be posting?
just

I never support censorship or cancel culture. I would make an exception if Putin shut down his internet access. The KGB style propaganda is getting old.

I have no love or real concern for the Ukrainians--I'm more concerned about the effect this is having on our economy and that we may get entangled in the mess. But I hope the Ukrainians put everyone on those bullets to good use and stack up the Russian invaders.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
[quote=KOSOI]This is their president. does he look like an adequate person?

Hiow can you be posting?
just

I never support censorship or cancel culture. I would make an exception if Putin shut down his internet access. The KGB style propaganda is getting old.

I have no love or real concern for the Ukrainians--I'm more concerned about the effect this is having on our economy and that we may get entangled in the mess. But I hope the Ukrainians put everyone on those bullets to good use and stack up the Russian invaders.

The most important thing is that these bullets do not return to America in the near future (I hope you understand what I'm saying?)

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 05:33 PM

Looks like he is doing a terrific job right now.
A leader leads men.
A dictator orders them. and is afraid his countrymen may not like what he is doing.So he does something like tells what the press can and cannot say.
just

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 05:39 PM

It would be a real bad mistake to Invade the U.S. KOSOI. I had my youngest grandkids out yesterday shooting. One is 7 and one is 10. Every town over 10,000 people has a national guard unit and an arsenal with military grade weapons. Thats what your up against AFTER you get troops past the Navy and Air Force to land here.. Marines and Soldiers would be on the coasts. Better bring a lunch with you.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 05:46 PM

Kosoi, if someone invaded America you won’t see mass exodus, you’ll see Americans returning home to take up arms. Every household in the South probably owns enough firearms and bullets to supply every citizen in Ukraine. And that’s just a 9 state region of our Country. Think twice about what you say and think. Our current president doesn’t define its citizens or the zest we have to defend the great country, our home.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Kosoi, if someone invaded America you won’t see mass exodus, you’ll see Americans returning home to take up arms. Every household in the South probably owns enough firearms and bullets to supply every citizen in Ukraine. And that’s just a 9 state region of our Country. Think twice about what you say and think. Our current president doesn’t define its citizens or the zest we have to defend the great country, our home.

It's very funny to read your posts, and it seems to me that mostly people of advanced age write here. understand one thing. if war breaks out, no one will have to run around with a gun in his hands. SO YOU UNDERSTAND ????

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:01 PM

The most important thing is that these bullets do not return to America in the near future (I hope you understand what I'm saying?)

I'm not sure. Run that one through the Google translator again.

If you're implying some aggressive action against the USA, come get it. I'll give you and your comrades directions to my farm. We've been waiting.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:01 PM

The main task now is to preserve the WORLD.
Posted By: hippie

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:02 PM

It's very funny to read your posts, and it seems to me that mostly people of advanced age write here. understand one thing. if war breaks out, no one will have to run around with a gun in his hands. SO YOU UNDERSTAND ????

Very true, guns won't be needed. You do understand we have nukes too?

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:03 PM

OK Tell Putin to STOP the aggression.
just

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:04 PM

I'm not sure. Run that one through the Google translator again.

If you're implying some aggressive action against the USA, come get it. I'll give you and your comrades directions to my farm. We've been waiting.

grin
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:05 PM

Wait, you said something along the lines of bullets returning back home to America? See us advanced age folks actually read what’s written, but yet you say no one will run around with a gun in their hands. So who’s confused comrade, me or you?

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:06 PM

I worry about Russian nukes, who wouldn't. But if the performance of Russians military is judged by what has transpired in Ukraine, we have little to worry about with conventional warfare. Nothing like running out of fuel in a tank......

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
I worry about Russian nukes, who wouldn't. But if the performance of Russians military is judged by what has transpired in Ukraine, we have little to worry about with conventional warfare. Nothing like running out of fuel in a tank......

You beat me to it.

Considering that Russians can't consistently keep tanks fueled up, I am not sure they could launch nukes. It would indeed be a bad day if they could, but my concern in diminishing.

Russia is a corrupt second rate country with a crumbling economy. It was crumbling before it invaded Ukraine. Russia is in no position to be making big threats.
Posted By: Dana I

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:14 PM

If that were true, then why does Russia have troops on the ground in Ukraine? Push button war has it's limitations.

And we are protected for the most part by 2 large oceans on either side of us witch would make it very difficult to amass sizable amounts of foreign troops here, as well as giving us lead time to react to long range attacks.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
KOSOI you sound like a Putin government cheerleader

Some of the Jan 6 protester are still in jail.

BLM arsonists and thieves are not

Illegals are still pouring in

Where did the tens of thousands of Afghan refugees held at Holloman AFB go?

Where did the illegals moved out of El Paso go?

which drug cartel is our government backing now?

Well, he IS a Russian, lol.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

You beat me to it.

Considering that Russians can't consistently keep tanks fueled up, I am not sure they could launch nukes. It would indeed be a bad day if they could, but my concern in diminishing.

Russia is a corrupt second rate country with a crumbling economy. It was crumbling before it invaded Ukraine. Russia is in no position to be making big threats.

Wow, You and that guy from Luisiana should get together. You guys know more about this than the Uke's

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:20 PM

America and it's allies have done it before. Big question is will Russia be part of it when preserved?

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman

Wow, You and that guy from Luisiana should get together. You guys know more about this than the Uke's

I don't know about anyone from "Luisiana." But I did know it wouldn't be long before the Putin Love Brigade showed up.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:33 PM

All that’s needed is a longer rope and a taller tree and this could go on forever. Lol

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:39 PM

What can I tell you? You'll find out soon enough.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:43 PM

What can I tell you? You'll find out soon enough.

Ooooooo!

Suspense....and vague threats

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:48 PM

No. That's not a threat. You misunderstood me. Russia has not yet started a war with Ukraine. a special operation is underway. but when the war begins. then.......

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 06:53 PM

No. That's not a threat. You misunderstood me. Russia has not yet started a war with Ukraine. a special operation is underway. but when the war begins. then.......

This has been my take on the situation, but we better check with some one in the know. Could this be true BC?

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 07:09 PM

Thats not a war????????

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 07:11 PM

Thats not a war????????

OK Tell Putin to STOP the aggression.

Oh wait you can't say that.

just

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 07:44 PM

Okay. I'll tell him so.
Posted By: sneaky

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 08:51 PM

Your president is the one looking like an idiot to the entire world. I'd say Zelensky looks pretty good compared to the idiot you've got in charge.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/05/22 10:57 PM

That makes me feel better. As it looks up to this point the Russian military has not looked ready for conventional operations. But, and a big but, if this is as good as it gets, Putin will have no choice but to butcher many more civilians, or resort to weapons of mass destruction. It's fair to say the first wave has not impressed. Best wishes Kosoi, it's terrible we as humans, a thinking specie, are brutal....

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/06/22 12:01 AM

Okay. I'll tell him so.

Dare you.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/06/22 01:13 AM

It must be nap time where Kosoi is...
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/06/22 01:15 AM

Okay. I'll tell him so.

Dare you.

Zzzzzz
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/06/22 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by sneaky

Your president is the one looking like an idiot to the entire world. I'd say Zelensky looks pretty good compared to the idiot you've got in charge.

Ours ain't any better.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/06/22 03:12 AM

Considering that Russians can't consistently keep tanks fueled up,

You guys really are suckers for about anything told. Ever wonder why the Rus haven't taken out the power and internet? First thing I would do if I really wanted to destroy a country and greatly diminish the opponents ability to keep their logistics going. Very targeted EMP strikes on specific nodes would take down the Ukes power systems and much of their commo. Do you think George Washington Zelinsky hardened those sites with his payola from what he and his conies have already skimmed off of us? Doubtful.

Keep believing what you want and we'll see how this plays out.

P.S. I wonder how many of those red tipped Wisconsin 7.62x39 rounds end up in some war in Africa or with the drug cartels south us?

P.S.S. If the Chinese are such overall geniuses, why did they use or copy Russian made military hardware for the first 50, 60 years of the CCP's rule...? Only after getting let into the WTO in 2001 and having a decade to simmer, have they figured out to build their own war machines. Of course, that's after ripping off USA technology ever since we started allowing them into our universities and buying American companies...

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/06/22 03:46 AM

[/quote]
Ours ain't any better. [/quote]

Ours is a fair representation of his voting base. Well beyond the idiot phase.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/06/22 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Considering that Russians can't consistently keep tanks fueled up,

You guys really are suckers for about anything told. Ever wonder why the Rus haven't taken out the power and internet? First thing I would do if I really wanted to destroy a country and greatly diminish the opponents ability to keep their logistics going. Very targeted EMP strikes on specific nodes would take down the Ukes power systems and much of their commo. Do you think George Washington Zelinsky hardened those sites with his payola from what he and his conies have already skimmed off of us? Doubtful.

Keep believing what you want and we'll see how this plays out.

P.S. I wonder how many of those red tipped Wisconsin 7.62x39 rounds end up in some war in Africa or with the drug cartels south us?

P.S.S. If the Chinese are such overall geniuses, why did they use or copy Russian made military hardware for the first 50, 60 years of the CCP's rule...? Only after getting let into the WTO in 2001 and having a decade to simmer, have they figured out to build their own war machines. Of course, that's after ripping off USA technology ever since we started allowing them into our universities and buying American companies...

Russia is ticked that Musk hooked Ukraine up with Starlink service. Russia isn't going to unleash EMPs on Ukraine with their own troops there, EMPs don't discriminate on whose electronics they fry. They'd merely cut their own comms trying that. Russian forces are establishing FOBs for resupply at this point. The heavy shelling and heavy handed work against civilians will happen in the next few days. Once Putin does that he's not going to have many friends left in the world.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/06/22 04:07 AM

Ours is a fair representation of his voting base. Well beyond the idiot phase. [/quote]
I think not! If'n you voted for him , you are an idjit. cut and dried.

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/06/22 04:13 AM

This isnt game of thrones, if this was a war, then cruise missiles and migs would have been first across the border, there would be no electric, internet or fuel in the first 12 hrs. Tanks would have been last. This is an occupation and basically unopposed.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/06/22 07:08 AM

Russia is ticked that Musk hooked Ukraine up with Starlink service. Russia isn't going to unleash EMPs on Ukraine with their own troops there, EMPs don't discriminate on whose electronics they fry. They'd merely cut their own comms trying that. Russian forces are establishing FOBs for resupply at this point.

Thanks Sneaky, nice analysis.

I guess the new norm is that if any civilian dies in a war, its a war crime. I don;t think the Allies would have made it much past sometime in 1942 with that level of "badness". War sucks and people die, usually lots of people die who shouldn't. But if that's the new "norm", then almost all leadership of all various warring factions should be brought up on war crimes. Who's first, beside bad Vlad...??
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: 1 million Wisconsin rounds, Video report - 03/06/22 08:20 PM

With the back and forth here with Alexei I am reminded of a Rowan & Martin skit on the old "Laugh In" series back in late 60's. (Cold war going strong) An American says to his Soviet counterpart: "Well at least here in America we are free to criticize our government".

The comrade's retort: "In Russia we too are free to criticize your government"!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums