Home

I feel like I need victim's counceling.

Posted By: Mark K

I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/12/22 10:12 PM

Filled my gas tank today on the way home from the district 8 meeting.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/12/22 11:12 PM

Call the rape hotline! 4.39 is the going rate in Florida
Posted By: Ringneck1

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/12/22 11:18 PM

I think that hotline just plays a message from clueless Joe. If you hang on past that message you will hear a loop of kamala's creepy laugh. Soon you will hear "Ukraine is a small country. Russia is a larger country. The larger country attacked the smaller"
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/12/22 11:29 PM

Filled today. Surprised still under $4. Paid $3.89.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/12/22 11:33 PM

I hope it goes to $8/gallon.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/12/22 11:35 PM

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/12/22 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ringneck1
I think that hotline just plays a message from clueless Joe. If you hang on past that message you will hear a loop of kamala's creepy laugh. Soon you will hear "Ukraine is a small country. Russia is a larger country. The larger country attacked the smaller"

grin
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 12:06 AM

Gas is down here in Maryland. I believe they suspended the tax on it for a month.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin

You must own a gas station laugh

Went down .10 here today $3.89
Posted By: Getting There

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 01:11 AM

Why wait, go ahead and pay 8/gallon, if it makes you feel better pay more!
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 01:43 AM

well we found 3.94 a gallon and pulled in and filled up

it was 4.09 earlier this week and at some other stations we drove past.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by BTLowry

You must own a gas station laugh

nope.

just figure that most of the voters wanted it; so they should GET it! (Dems weren't shy about saying what their energy plans were BEFORE the election!)

Bring it ON!

[maybe getting a real taste of Progressive policy reality will spark some common sense in future elections]
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 01:56 AM

$5.99 a gallon here.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 02:03 AM

$3.79 a gallon in Miami, OK today... I'm sure that was probably for cheap 87 with ethanol... But still under $4, so far.

Diesel was in the mid $4 range... Wanna say $4.39 or $4.49

Mike
Posted By: Posco

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 02:29 AM

nope.

just figure that most of the voters wanted it; so they should GET it! (Dems weren't shy about saying what their energy plans were BEFORE the election!)

Bring it ON!

[maybe getting a real taste of Progressive policy reality will spark some common sense in future elections]

I knew what you were getting at. The problem is, the majority of Dem voters ride skateboards, public transportation or fly in private jets. They're basically immune from higher gas prices. Government will buy off the less affluent voter by increasing their EBT allotments. That's how the left functions.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 12:05 PM

nope.

Bring it ON!

But, Joe says Democrat energy policy didn't cause this..........................................................
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 12:11 PM

I might b with u on this. Kinda like the drop in traffic on the roads and this is what the majority voted for!! shocked
Posted By: ccoyote

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 01:39 PM

I understand your thoughts about people getting a taste for what they voted for, but quite frankly whose to say this isn't what he wants right now... as long as gas is back down to sub 3 dollars come 6 months before his re election he will be claiming how excellent he was in energy policies, and people will believe him.

no difference than governor Walz in Minnesota and probably many other democratic governors across the US significantly relaxing restrictions in the last few months as their position is on the hot seat seat right now... popularity only matters in the last 6months to yr before the election.
Posted By: Big Possum

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 01:54 PM

Still 4.59 for regular unleaded and 4.79 for diesel here. Good old Illinois and there gas taxes.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 02:21 PM

Eventually everything is going to go up in price because of the cost of gas. Our gas prices in most places are $4.25 per/gal.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by ccoyote
I understand your thoughts about people getting a taste for what they voted for, but quite frankly whose to say this isn't what he wants right now... as long as gas is back down to sub 3 dollars come 6 months before his re election he will be claiming how excellent he was in energy policies, and people will believe him.

no difference than governor Walz in Minnesota and probably many other democratic governors across the US significantly relaxing restrictions in the last few months as their position is on the hot seat seat right now... popularity only matters in the last 6months to yr before the election.

All the while Timmy is congratulating himself for "following the science," and buying votes with a proposed "Walz check" to give taxpayers some of their own money back.
Posted By: claycreech

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 03:32 PM

$3.69 here yesterday.
$100 wouldn’t fill a 1/2 ton pickup and a Polaris ranger.
Posted By: Knappett

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 05:21 PM

you cry baby's. if you wanna see high gas prices were at around 2 bucks a litre. there's 4.54 liters per gallon. trudope is saving the world by taxing us to death.
Posted By: sweetwilliam

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 05:30 PM

Knapsack I paid 2.40 a litre for clear diesel fri morning. Use about 200 litre a day in the excavator. Not liking it.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by ccoyote

Yeppers raise it a dollar drop it a nickle everybodys sighs in relief

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 05:51 PM

2.40!! we just paid 1.77 to fill our dyed diesel tank up last week. they're going to crush us with the cost of things here.
Posted By: Mark K

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Knappett
you cry baby's. if you wanna see high gas prices were at around 2 bucks a litre. there's 4.54 liters per gallon. trudope is saving the world by taxing us to death.

There is no reason you should have to be paying that. You have oil too.

Re: I feel like I need victim's counceling. - 03/13/22 07:41 PM

we have loads of oil. but we don't refine it. we send it to the states to get refined then buy it back. or buy it from the Arabs over seas. cause that makes sense...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums