Home

US embassy in Iraq attacked…

Posted By: Osky

US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:27 AM

My news flashes say our embassy in northern Iraq took three out of four rockets…Iran maybe?
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:29 AM

You can guess what our response will be just like everything else nothing.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

Good Lord not those dastardly sanctions!! Do we have no mercy?

Osky
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:32 AM

I mean what should we do ?

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91

Well, we dang sure know where they originated so I’m thinking a return policy of say 25 to 1 should about do it?

Osky
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:36 AM

Find out who is responsible and smoke them. That’s what the last guy would have done. Joe will negotiate with them or more likely already is.
Posted By: TC1

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:37 AM

Grow a set of balls and start kicking in teeth. This stuff is happening due to limp wristed policies and weakness. Showing weakness invites this sort of stuff. Unfortunately we have three more years of this stuff to endure. Let’s go Brandon!
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:49 AM

Hillderbeast will say"what difference does it make now". mad
Posted By: adam m

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by white dog
Find out who is responsible and smoke them. That’s what the last guy would have done. Joe will negotiate with them or more likely already is.

Joe will sit idly by just like Benghazi and Afghanistan
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:59 AM

I guess Sniffy will order a drone strike on some kids or unsuspecting American aid worker. That'll learn em
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 02:09 AM

Go in. Make a few gains, lose some. Ride that rollercoaster for a couple of decades. Then pull out in a cluster and leave $86 billion worth of gear behind.

Have we tried that approach?

Mike
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by Osky
My news flashes say our embassy in northern Iraq took three out of four rockets…Iran maybe?

Our embassy? It's not mine.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 02:15 AM

..... didn't the trump administration legit negotiate with the Taliban? You know a terrorist organization??
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 02:23 AM

Seems someone is trying to start a war with us. Better figure out why before we dance to their music.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 02:25 AM

And there are still those among us who want to figure out a way to still blame Trump. LMBFBO
Posted By: corky

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 02:31 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/world/missi...bil-iraq-no-american-casualties-reported
Posted By: KeithC

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 02:55 AM

Our response needs to be based on what we want the enemy who did the attack and any other potential enemies to do. We don't want this to happen again, so we should make an example of them, proving that very bad things happen to people who attack our embassies. The best thing to do is use missiles to destroy many millions of dollars of the responsible parties military infrastructure and equipment, along with any soldiers that are nearby, as soon as possible.

Keith
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 03:00 AM

Drop a few nukes on them and be done with it.
Posted By: Marty

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 03:15 AM

Taiwan next?

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

And the world suffers from radiation for the next ....how long ?
Posted By: Chancey

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 03:47 AM

We have an Embassy in northern Iraq?

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 04:15 AM

You don’t think there’s radiation floating around every day all day right now?

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 04:21 AM

..... didn't the trump administration legit negotiate with the Taliban? You know a terrorist organization??

IMHO Trump and his administration negotiated from a position of strength. The current administration is the opposite. Negotiations with enemies have there place. Weakness in negotiations never does.
Posted By: hippie

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 04:22 AM

You guys should've kept the nukes we gave you JP instead of making us take them back, then you could nuke them yourself.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 04:30 AM

One has to seriously question the mental capacity and decision making abilities of anyone who believes Nuclear weapons are the answer to these problems.

I am assuming the people saying "nuke em" are just being cheeky right?...right?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 04:36 AM

I would sure hope so Donnerservivor
Posted By: Boco

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 04:36 AM

Send a squad of BLM over to loot and burn a city or two.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 04:51 AM

You don’t think there’s radiation floating around every day all day right now?

Bit of a difference between ".03% increase in the risk of cancer" and decomposing while you're still alive because of acute radiation poisoning from nuclear fallout.

Mike

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:01 AM

.....so y'all do understand that modern nukes are at minimum 20x more powerful then the ones we dropped on Japan right ? That's 20x more fallout 20c more radiation..... I nuke isn't one of these things you just drop and go " well golly gee fella it's there problem now !" So yeah let's just drop a buck on a country full of people who already think the west is literal Satan and will start a holy war at the drop of a dime and........ You know what never mind

I gotta say it still ceases to amaze me that after the last what ? Three decades of fighting nonlinear warfare and every buttcrack of the world people still think the bigger is better deal is still the best option. Yeah many if we where still fighting hanz and his goose stepping buddies in liner warfare then yaaaaah !! Saw what happed to w
hen he tried that crap right ? But trying to fight Taliban man like that or various insurgent groups like that's has proven so many times now not to be the thing to do.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
One has to seriously question the mental capacity and decision making abilities of anyone who believes Nuclear weapons are the answer to these problems.

What’s the point of having nukes then?

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:05 AM

There's a term called mutual destruction. If someone hits us we hit them in turn so no one wins. It's literally just like there to say " hay ! We can but we won't" honestly it's why I roll my eyes when people talk about some nuking us. Yeah go ahead then what ? Gaining land and resources is one of the biggest points of war and you nuke somone with the crap we got now we'll....

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:08 AM

What’s the point of having nukes then?

Talk softly and carry a big stick.

Osky
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:11 AM

Can’t believe we don’t have a “dial a nuke” where it doesn’t have to be 20x the A-bomb but somewhere in between depending on the need.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:19 AM

A man still likes to hit his stick against a tree once in a while.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Can’t believe we don’t have a “dial a nuke” where it doesn’t have to be 20x the A-bomb but somewhere in between depending on the need.

The point is where would you drop in on who for it to actually be effective? A terrorist organization isnt like a dragon you can just blast and be done, it's a hydra . If you don't do you due diligence and burn off each stump after you cut it off ( and that can take so many forms) another two will just pop right back up on its place. Like ok we just big boy bombed this city....ok you too out what 1 ,2cells ? Ma y one or two big shots? Well woopie ! Right across the border there's 30more upstarts with multiple cells ready to take their places. That's what insergancys give traditional millitarys such a hard time

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:21 AM

We have plenty of very large, conventional munitions. We don't need to use nukes to teach an important lesson.

Keith

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

We have plenty of very large, conventional munitions. We don't need to use nukes to teach an important lesson.

Keith

Especially when we have to that when the right people are allowed to do there jobs can punch through a house and detonate inside of one room and killing only those occupants.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:48 AM

A man still likes to hit his stick against a tree once in a while.

Wow
Posted By: adam m

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:54 AM

The MOAB was a good "love tap" message to ISIS

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 06:06 AM

The point is where would you drop in on who for it to actually be effective? A terrorist organization isnt like a dragon you can just blast and be done, it's a hydra . If you don't do you due diligence and burn off each stump after you cut it off ( and that can take so many forms) another two will just pop right back up on its place. Like ok we just big boy bombed this city....ok you too out what 1 ,2cells ? Ma y one or two big shots? Well woopie ! Right across the border there's 30more upstarts with multiple cells ready to take their places. That's what insergancys give traditional millitarys such a hard time

The plus of a nuke is it keeps killing long after the blast. Those would be cells are on the clock. They can’t hide when the lights come on if they want to be effective.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 06:16 AM

There's a term called mutual destruction. If someone hits us we hit them in turn so no one wins. It's literally just like there to say " hay ! We can but we won't" honestly it's why I roll my eyes when people talk about some nuking us. Yeah go ahead then what ? Gaining land and resources is one of the biggest points of war and you nuke somone with the crap we got now we'll....

That's it in a nutshell.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 06:22 AM

And along with killing them how much of the world will be getting posioned from the radiation moving via the various wind currents ? Not to mention if we're talking about most current Islamic based groups all it's gonna be most likely is a catalyst for other groups. " See see how the American dogs murder out bothers and sisters helpless civilian yadda yadda yadda" remember how we just had ISIS then they splintered into like five different deals yeeeeeaaahhhhhh I can see every extremist or fence rider from somolia to Chechnya will reaaaally start doin stuff that will make the last three decades look like a joke

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 06:28 AM

With the threat of mutual destruction is there another reason why we aren’t providing a no fly zone?

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 06:41 AM

With the threat of mutual destruction is there another reason why we aren’t providing a no fly zone?

You mean for the US ? We got one, anytime Russian planes get close to Alaska we scramble fighters if your talking about bases most of those have them too a think or C-RAMS

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 07:04 AM

I’m talking about a no fly zone over Ukraine. The country being attacked daily by Russia with a large number of civilian deaths.

I’m not concerned about Putin coming after the US.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 07:07 AM

Pretty sure that would count as direct millitary intervention on the part of the US and NATO meaning we become active combatants against Russia

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 08:02 AM

Playing by Putins rules. I’m surprised the US has any credibility left.

Actually Putin is using NATO’s rules against them. No wonder NATO is calling him crazy.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 09:16 AM

And along with killing them how much of the world will be getting posioned from the radiation moving via the various wind currents ? Not to mention if we're talking about most current Islamic based groups all it's gonna be most likely is a catalyst for other groups. " See see how the American dogs murder out bothers and sisters helpless civilian yadda yadda yadda" remember how we just had ISIS then they splintered into like five different deals yeeeeeaaahhhhhh I can see every extremist or fence rider from somolia to Chechnya will reaaaally start doin stuff that will make the last three decades look like a joke

lol

And you think we would just sit idly by?

I’m certain Native Americans had those same conversations before the pot REALLY started to boil.

History has proven that when civility takes leave humans can become very ruthless regardless of ____________ (fill in the blank)

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 09:35 AM

Yeah and the pot boiling was what, small pox blankets, borderline genocide .......... But what I'm getting from alot if people is bomb bad people until they no longer exist and it's that easy......oooooook

And sit by ? Nah... hopefully buy the time we actually start nuking people all our secret squirrels we got everything where start doing the things they need to do . Other wise what are we gonna do ? Keep nuking them ? Or send in a few battalions in full MOPP4 to clean up ?

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 09:41 AM

You think blankets with small pox is as bad as it got for them when they pushed back?
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad

Our embassy? It's not mine.

American embassy, not yours.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 11:22 AM

If its not worth completely destroying the other country, think Japan and Germany in WWII, its not worth doing. Stay home. On 9/12 Mecca should have ceased to exist, on 9/13 Riyadh. I can only guess at the reason Bushy boy wanted to invade Iraq but retaliation for 9/11 and WMD wasn't it.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 11:38 AM

Well, this thread went off the rails with "lets nuke em." But there certainly needs to be some response if the US embassy was attacked. If anyone thinks this action is not a direct result of how Afganistan, and now Ukraine, have been handled you are kidding yourself.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 11:40 AM

This is false and very misleading. And it got all these good Tman members all worked up for nothing.

About a dozen missiles were fired from Iran into Iraq’s northern Kurdish regional capital Erbil. Some may have landed near the US Consulate (not the Embassy which is located in Baghdad). A US Consulate is located in Erbil.

Whoever fired these missiles was targeting areas of Erbil and not the the US Consulate. No US military or consulate personnel were injured.

But the facts don't make for a sensational, attention-grabbing headline or news crawl. So they embellish a bit to get those all-important ratings.

Carry on.

Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 12:31 PM

Send the giggling idiot Vice President over to fix it. Biden's got to go to Wilmington to take another nap.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

This is false and very misleading. And it got all these good Tman members all worked up for nothing.

About a dozen missiles were fired from Iran into Iraq’s northern Kurdish regional capital Erbil. Some may have landed near the US Consulate (not the Embassy which is located in Baghdad). A US Consulate is located in Erbil.

Whoever fired these missiles was targeting areas of Erbil and not the the US Consulate. No US military or consulate personnel were injured.

But the facts don't make for a sensational, attention-grabbing headline or news crawl. So they embellish a bit to get those all-important ratings.

Carry on.

Yes the narrative has changed from what I saw last night, which was from a non American news source. What you post is what I’m reading this morning from “US officials”. I am not a war monger to be sure and I hope it’s less than originally advertised, then again I quote “at this point what does it matter”?
Sadly I distrust information given out by our government more than most others. This administration is proving to be worse than most in that regard.

Osky

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 12:57 PM

Yes the narrative has changed from what I saw last night, which was from a non American news source. What you post is what I’m reading this morning from “US officials”. I am not a war monger to be sure and I hope it’s less than originally advertised, then again I quote “at this point what does it matter”?
Sadly I distrust information given out by our government more than most others. This administration is proving to be worse than most in that regard.

Osky

Your source may have been misinformed or, as I eluded earlier, may have been purposely ramping up the drama. I completely agree with your distrust of information provided by our government (and most other sources). It's entirely believable that they would change the narrative and downplay the seriousness of this incident for a variety of reasons, none of them good. I don't believe that is the case regarding yesterdays events in Erbil. I hope I'm not wrong.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:02 PM

But when Yahoo News currently has a headline that reads:

Iran Hits U.S. Consulate Site in Erbil, Iraq With a Dozen Ballistic Missiles: AP

But then goes on to admit in the first paragraph of the article that:

Iran launched a dozen ballistic missiles at the Iraqi city of Erbil late Saturday night in the vicinity of an unoccupied American consulate under construction, according to the Associated Press.

It makes it real obvious that the headline was attention-grabbing bullcrap.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:08 PM

S.O.P. for yahoo
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:10 PM

But when Yahoo News currently has a headline that reads:

Iran Hits U.S. Consulate Site in Erbil, Iraq With a Dozen Ballistic Missiles: AP

But then goes on to admit in the first paragraph of the article that:

Iran launched a dozen ballistic missiles at the Iraqi city of Erbil late Saturday night in the vicinity of an unoccupied American consulate under construction, according to the Associated Press.

It makes it real obvious that the headline was attention-grabbing bullcrap.

It's a dangerous and dishonest game the media plays for ratings. All of them.

The unfortunate result here is that the majority on this thread went straight to war mode based on an internet post--based on a misleading headline. The same thing happens country-wide. Everyday. On all kinds of issues.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:14 PM

Some more of the bullcrap headlines out there right now:

Multiple rockets 'smash into US Army base' in Erbil in Iraq (Daily News UK)

'Outrageous attack': Iranian missiles reportedly hit US consulate in Iraq (News Talk ZB)

Missiles target US consulate in northern Iraq, (USA Today)

12 ballistic missiles fired at US Consulate in Iraq (The Times of Islamabad)

Iran fires ballistic missiles at US consulate in Iraq (BPR- Business and Politics Review)

Many more.

You can't trust any of them.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:20 PM

Well if we would nuke them it would kill two birds with one stone. First it would eliminate the threat. Second the media wouldn't have to make up headlines to get views.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:23 PM

Lug.. that seems to be. If I was hollering the sky is falling, I was wrong.

To Wolfy….. you mention the idiocy of using the massive nukes these days but remember the words “suitcase nukes.” This does not mean nuclear bombs in suitcases but refers to low yield tactical nukes versus strategic nukes. I believe they have them down to a yield of ten tons. Far smaller than what was dropped on Japan. The mobile delivery systems from artillery, vehicle, ship, sub, and even hand held is why they are called “suitcase”.
Sadly I think in your time you will see these used. There will ALWAYS be very bad people with far to much power and far to little concern for humanity as a whole. It’s always been and always will be.

Osky

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:39 PM

Osky, you were just passing along what you heard. I wasn't jumping on you, sorry if I came off that way.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:43 PM

Some more of the bullcrap headlines out there right now:

Multiple rockets 'smash into US Army base' in Erbil in Iraq (Daily News UK)

'Outrageous attack': Iranian missiles reportedly hit US consulate in Iraq (News Talk ZB)

Missiles target US consulate in northern Iraq, (USA Today)

12 ballistic missiles fired at US Consulate in Iraq (The Times of Islamabad)

Iran fires ballistic missiles at US consulate in Iraq (BPR- Business and Politics Review)

Many more.

You can't trust any of them.

Offda.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 01:49 PM

Offda.

Uff da?

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 02:16 PM

Offda.

Uff da?

Tomato tamoto.
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 03:06 PM

Wolfie is on fire today! Gett’em, buddy. You ain’t been wrong yet!
Posted By: Dirt

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 03:16 PM

Headline News" Tman Members Threaten to Nuke Iran over Something that didn't Happen."

In a related story " It is Sniffy's fault."

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 03:37 PM

grin
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 04:48 PM

That's a false assumption. Don't buy into the hype.

Folks survived EVERY nuclear incident in the entirety of human history.
(Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Bikini Atoll, Chernobyl, Fukushima, etc, etc.)

Yes, some got sick, some died.
However, most survived. During and after each and every one of those incidents folks NEVER STOPPED living there.

During Fuku the US gov't SHUT OFF the online geiger counters we were watching so that folks didn't panic.
In other words, the AMERICAN gov't purposely irradiated its citizens and the sheeple didn't even bleat in protest.
The fallout from Chernobyl and Fuku circled the globe several times.
We were NEVER told to seek shelter, despite MUCH higher radiation during precipitation for 2-3 years after each.

We are CONSTANTLY being irradiated. Always have been, even centuries before the Nuclear Age.
(The sun, rocks, etc are always emitting radiation.)
More radiation can cause more problems, but... it's NOT the "world ending, the Earth will be unlivable, blah, blah" horrific disaster they try to paint.

"They are lying to us" should be the very first thing that comes to mind EVERY time we see a headline from the lamestream commie propaganda media.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by DuxDawg

That's a false assumption. Don't buy into the hype.

Folks survived EVERY nuclear incident in the entirety of human history.
(Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Bikini Atoll, Chernobyl, Fukushima, etc, etc.)

Yes, some got sick, some died.
However, most survived. During and after each and every one of those incidents folks NEVER STOPPED living there.

During Fuku the US gov't SHUT OFF the online geiger counters we were watching so that folks didn't panic.
In other words, the AMERICAN gov't purposely irradiated its citizens and the sheeple didn't even bleat in protest.
The fallout from Chernobyl and Fuku circled the globe several times.
We were NEVER told to seek shelter, despite MUCH higher radiation during precipitation for 2-3 years after each.

We are CONSTANTLY being irradiated. Always have been, even centuries before the Nuclear Age.
(The sun, rocks, etc are always emitting radiation.)
More radiation can cause more problems, but... it's NOT the "world ending, the Earth will be unlivable, blah, blah" horrific disaster they try to paint.

"They are lying to us" should be the very first thing that comes to mind EVERY time we see a headline from the lamestream commie propaganda media.

Are you talking about full scale launch? Because that's what happens if the US or Russians just start "nuking" to solve disputes. And if you think we survive that, you're wrong.

Regardless, cite some sources or your credentials.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:00 PM

We can not stand by and do nothing. Did that attack not come from a country that our fearless leader wants to purchase oil? Is that the country that Obama shipped a plane load of cash? We don';t need to use nukes. We have other "conventional" weapons and we should strike back tenfold. They need to know we mean business.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:06 PM

Yeah and the pot boiling was what, small pox blankets, borderline genocide

gen·o·cide /ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun
The deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

Duly noted that you used "borderline" Wolfy.

Folks nowadays forget that they didn't have Germ Theory back then. They did NOT know what a virus was, much less how it was spread.
Calling the deaths of "Native Americans" genocide is woke revisionist history, aka commie propaganda.

("NatAmer" is a weird term since they were immigrants and the land was not known as America then. Thus neither term actually applies.)

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Are you talking about full scale launch? Because that's what happens if the US or Russians just start "nuking" to solve disputes. And if you think we survive that, you're wrong.

Wrong! We've had more than half a century of that nonsense being touted as inevitable. Obviously neither is true.

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Regardless, cite some sources or your credentials.

You first.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:14 PM

Y'all are aware that the Erbil, Iraq rocket attacks occurred in FEBRUARY 2021... right???
They did NOT happen recently, as in March 2022.

Like I have been saying for forty years now, "They are lying to us" should be the VERY FIRST thing that comes to mind EVERY time we see a headline from the lamestream commie propaganda media.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:16 PM

Yes, they did know. Distributing smallpox infested blankets to the Indians was done intentionally. There is debate on weather it worked or not.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by DuxDawg
Y'all are aware that the Erbil, Iraq rocket attacks occurred in FEBRUARY 2021... right???
They did NOT happen recently, as in March 2022.

Like I have been saying for forty years now, "They are lying to us" should be the VERY FIRST thing that comes to mind EVERY time we see a headline from the lamestream commie propaganda media.

there was a rocket attack launched against Erbil in February 2021.

There was another attack yesterday which Iran is claiming responsibility for. Iranian officials say it was in retaliation for a recent Israeli strike in Syria that killed two members of its Revolutionary Guard. It was aimed at what Iran described as an Israeli spy center in Erbil.

It was not aimed at our US Consulate or our nearby military base despite the lies from the MSM.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 06:40 PM

media is beating the drum for war....
Posted By: cattails

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Headline News" Tman Members Threaten to Nuke Iran over Something that didn't Happen."

In a related story " It is Sniffy's fault."

Meanwhile....It's time for us to do what we have been doing,and that time is everyday, every day it is time to do it.
Posted By: KOSOI

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 07:27 PM

Pavel, I'm sorry, what happened to all the political topics? Have you been banned from talking about this topic?

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 07:36 PM

The Russians have what they call tactical nukes.
Small nuclear bombs that can be used to wipe out small areas.Not the intercontinental big nukes.Tactical for use in combat.
They will only be used if their chemical weapons fail to eliminate the resistance within conventionally bombed out cities.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 08:13 PM

Compare Hiroshima and Nagosaki today after being nuked.........to Detroit after how many years of Democrat control..

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 08:39 PM

You can't decide you want a low yield weapon and throw an ounce of uranium in the device... You have to have a certain amount of material for critical mass to generate the reaction. It's not a "throw in a gallon because we're just driving to the post office" type deal.

Higher yield weapons usually produce less fallout because more of the material is used up. High yield H bombs use up more of the available nuclear material. Less fallout.

Small yield weapons by design generate less yield and less of the material is consumed generally leading to increased fallout.

That's a fairly simplified explanation... And we've improved designs quite a bit since '45. But we have yet to create a weapon that is 100% efficient in using up all the material and generates no fallout.

Mike
Posted By: TC1

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Yes, they did know. Distributing smallpox infested blankets to the Indians was done intentionally. There is debate on weather it worked or not.

Imagine you going for this narrative, weird huh. Actually to be honest, the tribe that was holding the fort under siege, was the tribe that had given pox to the soldier’s. Any that were susceptible to the virus had already been infected by it. There is no proof that any natives died from the blankets, and is the only case that is documented.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by KOSOI
Pavel, I'm sorry, what happened to all the political topics? Have you been banned from talking about this topic?

Err.....what? Chto?

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
If its not worth completely destroying the other country, think Japan and Germany in WWII, its not worth doing. Stay home. On 9/12 Mecca should have ceased to exist, on 9/13 Riyadh. I can only guess at the reason Bushy boy wanted to invade Iraq but retaliation for 9/11 and WMD wasn't it.

If I had a dollar ........japan an Germany are different animals compared to the middle east
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 11:09 PM

At some point "turning the other cheek" only to have that other cheek get smacked also, will have bad results. When Vlad made the nuke threat, we should have given him a this or that option. As it stands now, nuclear threats will become common now. Why? Because it worked for Vlad. I think he will threaten again....

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 11:49 PM

My understanding is this was a unoccupied building that is under construction and the iranians say they were targeting an Israeli building that was in that vicinity...either way it was in the autonomous region of kurdistan.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 11:52 PM

When you punish a baby, you don't chop it's head off with a sword, you give it a little tap on it's diaper padded behind. Most military actions are to change behavior not kill the enemy. That's why there never really is total warfare.

Keith

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 11:54 PM

That wasn’t the question.

The question was.....” You think blankets with small pox is as bad as it got for them when they pushed back?”

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/13/22 11:56 PM

When you punish a baby, you don't chop it's head off with a sword, you give it a little tap on it's diaper padded behind. Most military actions are to change behavior not kill the enemy. That's why there never really is total warfare.

Keith

So babies brought down the twin towers? Good to know.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/14/22 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by TC1

Imagine you going for this narrative, weird huh. Actually to be honest, the tribe that was holding the fort under siege, was the tribe that had given pox to the soldier’s. Any that were susceptible to the virus had already been infected by it. There is no proof that any natives died from the blankets, and is the only case that is documented.

The polluting of the blankets is mostly myth,expounding throughout revisionism,mostly within in the past decades. It may have happened in some controlled instances but certainly not wide scale as often portrayed. The virus simply cannot survive long in the conditions it may be needed in those times .
Sorry I strayed off topic.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/14/22 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
My understanding is this was a unoccupied building that is under construction and the iranians say they were targeting an Israeli building that was in that vicinity...either way it was in the autonomous region of kurdistan.

That is my understanding as well. And they were targeting the Israeli building in retaliation for an Israeli strike in Syria that killed two members of Iran's Revolutionary Guard.

Also, the consulate compound is huge.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/14/22 12:59 AM

Keith

So babies brought down the twin towers? Good to know.

By attacking Iraq and later Afghanistan, we scared the other Muslim countries enough that most acts of Muslim terrorism against the US stopped for a very long time. Our response changed the terrorist's and would be terrorist's behavior the way we wanted too.

Keith
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/14/22 01:04 AM

Our response needs to be based on what we want the enemy who did the attack and any other potential enemies to do. We don't want this to happen again, so we should make an example of them, proving that very bad things happen to people who attack our embassies. The best thing to do is use missiles to destroy many millions of dollars of the responsible parties military infrastructure and equipment, along with any soldiers that are nearby, as soon as possible.

Keith

Or a guy that try’s to pose as a president to challenge the folks responsible for a game of hard core tiddlywinks behind a bicycle shed

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/14/22 01:37 AM

Well, if you can't trust the Iranians who are trying to get another sweet deal from the Obama-Biden Administration I guess you can't trust anyone. LOL
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/14/22 01:40 AM

Add Venezuela, and russia and afghanistanto the mix white dog makes you wonder why our allies don't trust the U S A what are they thinking

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/14/22 02:09 AM

Those guys slowly cutting Americans and others heads off with rusty knives on utube didnt look too scared.
There was no possible way for the US to attack Saudi arabia.
If they did,that would be the end of the US petrodollar.Be like cutting off your own head.
Without the Saudi oil backed US dollar being the world currency of buisness,USA would have no power to control world finance.

China Russia and Iran badly want to replace the petrodollar with the petro yuan,and have been working together for quite a while trying to do just that.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/14/22 02:16 AM

If I had my way the Saudi Oil fields would have been auctioned off to U.S. oil companies. The surviving Sauds could go back to herding goats.

Re: US embassy in Iraq attacked… - 03/14/22 02:20 AM

The US oil companys operated there and still do as far as I know.
Aramco was allowed to develop the saudi oil fields thus creating the petrodollar in return for defense commitments by the USA.
If USA does not defend the saudi oil fields the russians,chinese or iranians would soon take it over.
That is why the us cannot attack the saudis.
The saudis basically own America because they allowed USA to use the dollar as the petrodollar.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums