Home

Game Warden and A Commercial poacher

Posted By: Wolfdog91

Game Warden and A Commercial poacher - 03/15/22 03:13 AM

Just a clip more of a podcast then anything. Just skip the first 3min to get over the intro of me babbling laugh
( And no my channel is not monotized so I'm not making money off of somone elese reading of this book)
It's right at 28min and more something I'd reccomended listing to if your driving or something. Is it true ? Is it a game Warden over exaggerating? Idk but it's better then most stuff I see on TV now days so laugh
Hope someone enjoys it as much as I have smile Link to the whole 10hr audio book will be in the description

Posted By: KeithC

Re: Game Warden and A Commercial poacher - 03/15/22 05:03 AM

Thanks. I listened to the whole story. The sadness of the passing of the old ways reminded me of the end of one of V. E. Lynch's books on trapping. A lot of valuable knowledge is being forever lost.

Keith
Posted By: Matt28

Re: Game Warden and A Commercial poacher - 03/15/22 11:45 AM

I will give it a listen. Have you listen to the prince of poachers Charles Beaty?
Posted By: Fishdog One

Re: Game Warden and A Commercial poacher - 03/15/22 12:40 PM

Not that long ago in my timeline, things change but people don't.
Posted By: claycreech

Re: Game Warden and A Commercial poacher - 03/15/22 12:58 PM

Those were way different times than today.
That was the tail end of the market hunting era.
Illegal commercialization of wildlife still happens, but not nearly to the extent of 30 plus years ago.
Some wildlife agencies try to twist a few illegal sales (mostly internet sales) of things like turtles and snakes into the pet trade as an example of out of control wildlife commercialization. Todays problem is nowhere near what it was in the past.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Game Warden and A Commercial poacher - 03/15/22 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Matt28
I will give it a listen. Have you listen to the prince of poachers Charles Beaty?

Yessss!! Amazing story and I gotta say I think that guy honestly had more appreciation for hunting then alot of these guys I see now days
© 2024 Trapperman Forums