Home

Russian War and Gun Control

Posted By: martyd

Russian War and Gun Control - 03/20/22 08:47 PM

It looks like the Russian / Ukraine War sure has shot a hole ( no pun intended) for gun control in America and maybe any other country in the free world. The Only way Ukraine has been hanging in there this long , is that some citizen owned firearms and those that did not the Ukraine Government started issuing firearms to civilians. If the anti gun politicians in America think Americans will ever be disarmed they have another thing coming. MD
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/20/22 08:56 PM

Here we have them mostly to protect us from our own communist "government". No need for any invaders.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/20/22 09:03 PM

I think ukraine is hanging on largely due to shoulder fired anti air/vehicle weapons...plus any common sense ideas do not get absorbed by anti gunners..
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/20/22 09:32 PM

Stop watching the news. You think what you're seeing is the true story? They told us to shut down to slow the curve, we did. They told us to put on masks, we did. When they tell us to hand em over, we will. Unless you don't want to eat or have your bank account frozen like what just happened Canada. New world order is coming and you can't stop it.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/20/22 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad
Stop watching the news. You think what you're seeing is the true story? They told us to shut down to slow the curve, we did. They told us to put on masks, we did. When they tell us to hand em over, we will. Unless you don't want to eat or have your bank account frozen like what just happened Canada. New world order is coming and you can't stop it.

Buy more ammo, learn to grow and preserve what you grow. Learn important skills, get out of debt, learn to live without needing the system as much as possible. You can't stop it so get prepared.

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/20/22 09:37 PM

When the tide comes in slow and steady no one thinks to build a dam.....until they are underwater and it is too late....
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/20/22 09:39 PM

Maybe this is why the anti 2A politicians support arming Ukrainians....

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/20/22 09:40 PM

^yup
Posted By: Osagian

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/20/22 10:17 PM

Yup. Putin on one side and George Soros, the EU and the new world order on the other. Hard for me to commit.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/20/22 10:26 PM

True, the Ukrainian government is about as crooked as they get. The MSM is pushing a narrative. Whether Putin is part of the plan or resisting it, Im not sure, but I certainly dont trust one word coming out of DC or the pentagon. I do think the globalists can be stopped if enough people wake up though.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/20/22 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Buy more ammo, learn to grow and preserve what you grow. Learn important skills, get out of debt, learn to live without needing the system as much as possible. You can't stop it so get prepared.

"When the disaster is upon us,,the time to prepare has passed."
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/21/22 12:18 AM

The games they played letting BLM and ANTIFA run free the way they did killed gun control, no selling that just call the Police they will keep you safe your on your own they proved that when they made Public Safety stand down.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/21/22 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by Osagian
Yup. Putin on one side and George Soros, the EU and the new world order on the other. Hard for me to commit.

Agreed, George Soros is evil, and tries to unite America over Ukraine. We need to do the opposite of what he wants..
Posted By: Posco

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/21/22 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by trapper les
Agreed, George Soros is evil, and tries to unite America over Ukraine. We need to do the opposite of what he wants..

I've wondered if come judgement day if the Lord spends any more time dealing with a Soros type as God does the average sinner. My suspicion is not. I assuming Soros is not a believer.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Russian War and Gun Control - 03/21/22 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
The games they played letting BLM and ANTIFA run free the way they did killed gun control, no selling that just call the Police they will keep you safe your on your own they proved that when they made Public Safety stand down.

Yup
© 2024 Trapperman Forums