Home

Thank You wissmiss and Others

Posted By: schmattz

Thank You wissmiss and Others - 03/29/22 01:48 PM

I just want to thank wissmiss and any one else who were kind enough to keep us informed on the recent FHA by posting what was selling. I just wish FHA would really read through the comments and fix their system to keep the general public informed on how the auction was going and what lots are selling and for how much so that you wouldn't have to be the ones taking the heat from those who don't like how FHA treats it's customers (The Trappers). I have my opinions on a few things that they could do but I will save that for another day.

Again, thanks for taking the time. I really do appreciate it.

Schmattz
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Thank You wissmiss and Others - 03/29/22 01:52 PM

Yes, Thank You!
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Thank You wissmiss and Others - 03/29/22 02:29 PM

Thanks
Posted By: atrapper

Re: Thank You wissmiss and Others - 03/29/22 02:39 PM

Great thought Schmattz! I agree, thank you to those that contributed in keeping us in the loop. There was a time not too long ago that the international auction scene was as eventful as any holiday. Live auction feeds, instant account updates, a variety of posts going at once on Tman relating to the auction, etc. Not so much the case now. I realize it's a bit harder to get excited about fur selling with our current market but as Schmattz said, many still do appreciate staying informed for entertainment as well as future marketing strategy purposes. Thank you Wissmiss and others for your knowledge, opinions, and up to date information.
Posted By: cat catcher

Re: Thank You wissmiss and Others - 03/29/22 09:42 PM

Yes thank you wissmiss for all your updates and info provided to us eager trappers wondering what’s going on at the sale. Much appreciated!
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Thank You wissmiss and Others - 03/29/22 10:52 PM

Nancy great job as always.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Thank You wissmiss and Others - 03/30/22 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by cat catcher
Yes thank you wissmiss for all your updates and info provided to us eager trappers wondering what’s going on at the sale. Much appreciated!

Agreed! Thank you.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums