Home

ADC job, Foreston, Minnisota area

Posted By: BigBob

ADC job, Foreston, Minnisota area - 03/30/22 12:50 AM

A friend in Foreston Minn has a problem with Yotes on his land and is looking for somebody to trap/shoot them. He said if you don't know where Foreston is, then your too far away. LOL For details, contact me by PM. Thanks, big bob
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: ADC job, Foreston, Minnisota area - 03/30/22 12:53 AM

I'm about a half hour from Foreston. I could get him set up with the equipment and such, but I don't have time to run traps daily.

Re: ADC job, Foreston, Minnisota area - 03/30/22 01:03 AM

Kool! Please send me a PM with your contact info.
Posted By: ccoyote

Re: ADC job, Foreston, Minnisota area - 03/30/22 01:05 AM

id have maybe been interested myself this past winter but don't really have the time in the spring what are his goals? Is he having a problem of some sort now that hes asking this time of yr? plenty of people in the area it seems in the winter looking to hunt them. Some big groups here using dogs too.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: ADC job, Foreston, Minnisota area - 03/30/22 12:06 PM

good luck
Posted By: nightlife

Re: ADC job, Foreston, Minnisota area - 03/30/22 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by ccoyote
id have maybe been interested myself this past winter but don't really have the time in the spring what are his goals? Is he having a problem of some sort now that hes asking this time of yr? plenty of people in the area it seems in the winter looking to hunt them. Some big groups here using dogs too.

Me to, and 1 actually trap in that area as well, but right now am busy taking care of beaver problems in the area, if he’s having problems with loosing stock I can maybe take the time and work out something, if he just wants them off the land not so much but if it can wait till later let me know
Posted By: 20scout

Re: ADC job, Foreston, Minnisota area - 03/30/22 01:21 PM

About a 2 hour drive for me so I'm out.

Re: ADC job, Foreston, Minnisota area - 03/30/22 08:14 PM

Varmints are killing off the Turkey's and Pheasant on his land. Will forward info, thanks guy's.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums