Home

fox news

Posted By: Marty

fox news - 03/31/22 07:19 PM

sick

Caitlyn Jenner joins Fox News as contributor: ‘I am humbled by this unique opportunity’
Jenner will make her first appearance Thursday night on ‘Hannity’

The new face of conservatism....
Posted By: cattails

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 07:25 PM

Lol, how much can a guy take in one day before he loses it ?
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 07:26 PM

What's with you an jbyrd today This is a kids an old peoples site not msm
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 07:51 PM

The 5 had Piers Morgan on for 3 days he turns my gut even if I agree with him at times.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 09:22 PM

Fox ratings will drop a lot. crazy
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
The 5 had Piers Morgan on for 3 days he turns my gut even if I agree with him at times.

It's beyond me as to why they had Morgan on The 5. First, he's an idiot. Second, he talks like he's got his fingers in his mouth. Third, he is not even an American. Fourth, he's an idiot.

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 09:38 PM

!@#$% Its True At first I thought it was a sick joke, And I was Right
Posted By: grampy

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 09:43 PM

Just got rid of some tools over the last few years (long overdue) and now they appear to be replenishing the supply. Rating will drop for sure. imo
Posted By: cattails

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 09:47 PM

I'm not sure what to call it. It looks like some sort of hybrid.
Posted By: DaveP

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 09:54 PM

Fox is nothing but controlled opposition.

Sinclair owns them all.

Watch this, see how much difference there really is.
All reading the same script.

https://youtu.be/NHAg4H-dMKo
Posted By: Jacob W

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 10:40 PM

dish channel 219 real America's voice. war room pandemic is the best IMO my solution to fox and newsmax any way
Posted By: Trapset

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by DaveP

Sinclair owns them all.

All reading the same script

This
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 11:35 PM

I don’t watch any news on TV. I occasionally hear news clips in between songs on the radio.

I’m trying to spend more time during the day thinking about life than death. Right now it’s about 50/50. lol
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: fon news - 03/31/22 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
What's with you an jbyrd today This is a kids an old peoples site not msm

What I do ? Don’t drag me in on this one lol
Posted By: beeman

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by seniortrap

Do you think Fox would hire Jenner if they didn’t think it would help their ratings?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by beeman

Do you think Fox would hire Jenner if they didn’t think it would help their ratings?

This is a good point. They have some reason for doing it.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 12:39 PM

I haven’t watched Fox News or any of the other MSM for years. Back when I was still watching Fox for a little bit each morning it seemed to me that they weren’t that much different than any of the others with their over-sensationalized bull crap and constant dramatic music and “Breaking News” alerts. It got old.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 12:48 PM

Why on God's green earth would anyone want to glorify a FREAK like that
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 12:49 PM

Put it in a cage and take it to the circus
Posted By: JeffP

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 12:50 PM

Sinclair owns them all.

All reading the same script.

https://youtu.be/NHAg4H-dMKo

THIS ^^^^^^^^^

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Virtue signaling
Posted By: beeman

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Why on God's green earth would anyone want to glorify a FREAK like that

Is Fox catering to a new found audience?
Posted By: walleye101

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
sick

Caitlyn Jenner joins Fox News as contributor: ‘I am humbled by this unique opportunity’

"Unique" describes it well.

Sometimes it's ok to hear different viewpoints on stuff, even if you don't agree.

Jenner has come out in opposition to transgender men competing with women in sports, something most of us probably agree with.
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 01:12 PM

Farce News!
Posted By: hippie

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 01:18 PM

Fox is far different than the others in the fact that they cover things the others don't touch, like Hillary cheating, Hunters laptop just too name a couple.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
sick

Maybe he,,er ugh she can challenge Biden to a push up contest? grin

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by trapdog1

Virtue signaling

I think you nailed it.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 02:24 PM

May be because "he", "she's" conservative?

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by teepee2
May be because "he", "she's" conservative?

And THAT’S the virtue signaling.....
if you agree with us , we accept you......
“We are open minded “
Posted By: Wingshot

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 03:28 PM

Think about this. What other media (mainstream) has had the stones to sign a Trans contributor??? I see the irony in the fact that the very network that’s so vilified by the “tolerant left” is the FIRST to break that barrier. FOX has its issues and no one should rely on any single source to stay informed but I have to chuckle to myself thinking about the heads exploding on the other, so called, news networks.
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by cattails

I'm not sure what to call it. It looks like some sort of hybrid.

That's funny right there.

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Fox is far different than the others in the fact that they cover things the others don't touch, like Hillary cheating, Hunters laptop just too name a couple.

Didn't watch the link I posted, did you?

Controlled opposition is all Fox is.

FINALLY reporting on Hunter's laptop?

Story's going to break, just getting ahead of it so they can set/ steer the narrative.

Poor Hunters, twas the drugs that led him down that path.
Joe never had a clue...

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 05:38 PM

Finally? Yea, like for over a year, before the election.

No, I didn't watch your link. I know what I saw them cover and what they didnt.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 05:55 PM

That link had people on there mirroring the same phrasing , and I didn't recognize one of them. These aren't the folks that you and I see.. actually, FOX isnt the only station named such. There are two other stations that are named Fox, with a different add on title to them. Neither of those stations remotely shows the peeps I like.

I think the station being discussed here , and in that link are one of the others . I don't ever see those folks in the link on the station I see.

Of course, the station I like, does have dems on occasionally, which I feel is good, because their lack of logic is shown up with solid facts from the others they are at the table with. Like The 5 , for example. Sure I'm disgusted at ones like Geraldo with his sheer lack of connecting the dots, but when Judge Jeanine mows him over with facts, I learn how her mind works and what answers are very effective.

That at least is not what any of the fake news liberal stations do.

Tucker invites some of those folks on his show , and corporation CEO's , and they hardly ever take him up on his gracious invitation.

So this whole thread I've been suspecting that it is referring to one of the other FOX stations that are very different than the peeps I like to see .

I don't know if they all are affiliated somehow or not. I don't care. I just like the one I watch with the few shows that sum things up for me so that I don't have to endure a hyena laughing , or an old Marxist politician who's looted money from we the people over 40 years , threaten to beat anyone up behind the woodshed that he can't answer in educated fashion.

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 06:03 PM

Yea, I don't know what it says, really don't care because I know for a fact fox news covered the Biden laptop and/while other stations called it Russian dis-information and this was well before the last election.

Anyone who watched Fox knew this info.

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 06:03 PM

They had hunter’s laptop over 500 days......

If that were Trump’s son’s laptop people would be swinging.....

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 06:04 PM

If that were Trump’s son people would be swinging.....

Yep, and if you watched ANY news, you knew it was there.

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 06:06 PM

If that were Trump’s son people would be swinging.....

Yep, and if you watched ANY news, you knew it was there.

The corruption is soooooo dark,soooooo deep
America will never recover

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 06:08 PM

That's exactly right, Racerman.

I recall all the shows screaming it from the rooftops way back then.

Tucker has had extensive interviews and listing of dates and quotes from many others about any of the news that has been covered up by fake news, for years. And he isn't the only one. If I'm recalling right he was the first one to interview extensively that man who dealt with Hunter and witnessed all of it before he quit them. Can't recall his name .

You know what you've seen them report on and so do I.

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 06:12 PM

Seriously, it was one of the main stories the last election....if you watched a Trump rally or Fox news.

If you watched CNN or msnbc it was covered as Russian foul play.

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 06:18 PM

Yes sir, I remember all that way back then easily too.

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 06:31 PM

Made alot of news before last election.

https://hannity.com/media-room/it-w...ing-hunter-biden-laptop-story-was-wrong/

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 06:36 PM

Watching Fox on election night told me all I needed to know about them.

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Trapset

WHICH one ? I mentioned I saw three of them, all different channels and programs.

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 07:06 PM

I watch the Fox news channel, not an affiliate.
Posted By: Boco

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by beeman

They only gave him the job cause hes Hannity's girlfriend.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 07:28 PM

Posted By: mnsota

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 07:29 PM

Before the election.

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by mnsota
Before the election.

Thank you . That was the show. Way back then. Very interesting info in this.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon

That link had people on there mirroring the same phrasing , and I didn't recognize one of them. These aren't the folks that you and I see.. actually, FOX isnt the only station named such. There are two other stations that are named Fox, with a different add on title to them. Neither of those stations remotely shows the peeps I like.

I think the station being discussed here , and in that link are one of the others . I don't ever see those folks in the link on the station I see.

Of course, the station I like, does have dems on occasionally, which I feel is good, because their lack of logic is shown up with solid facts from the others they are at the table with. Like The 5 , for example. Sure I'm disgusted at ones like Geraldo with his sheer lack of connecting the dots, but when Judge Jeanine mows him over with facts, I learn how her mind works and what answers are very effective.

That at least is not what any of the fake news liberal stations do.

Tucker invites some of those folks on his show , and corporation CEO's , and they hardly ever take him up on his gracious invitation.

So this whole thread I've been suspecting that it is referring to one of the other FOX stations that are very different than the peeps I like to see .

I don't know if they all are affiliated somehow or not. I don't care. I just like the one I watch with the few shows that sum things up for me so that I don't have to endure a hyena laughing , or an old Marxist politician who's looted money from we the people over 40 years , threaten to beat anyone up behind the woodshed that he can't answer in educated fashion.

Sharon, those were local news stations. Affiliates of the major networks... NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, etc...

The fact that every local station was reciting the exact same narrative, no matter which major network they were affiliated with, tells you all you need to know. It's all the same poison but you get to pick your preferred flavor to wash it down with... Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry... it's all still poison.

Mike

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 08:11 PM

None of those folks in the link were anyone I knew, and the shows I like, no one talks like that. I don't care what the others do.

I see a lot of that same talk in the link featured , in excerpts from those different channels, but I still know not to throw the baby out with the bathwater when it comes to how I hear the peeps I like, give out their info.

The fact that liberals from every direction have been doing everything they can to take some of these folks that I like off the air tells ME all I need to know.

Posted By: waggler

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 09:17 PM

Does this new addition to Fox News really surprise anybody?

Re: fon news - 04/01/22 10:03 PM

So how many of you snuck a peak, obviously a lot of interest C'mon you know your out there

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon
Originally Posted by Trapset

WHICH one ? I mentioned I saw three of them, all different channels and programs.

The one I watched had Chris Wallace (sp) as head anchor. He was defending them calling AZ so early. Brit Hume knew that was wrong and actually left early.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 02:46 PM

whats really funny is no matter which tv news you listen too, they will routinely talk about the inaccuracies of the other stations. Then fans of that tv show will argue with each other over which tv show is giving out facts.

I liked gilligans island. No body ever claimed that fantasy was reality.

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 02:48 PM

Thanks Trapset. I do know who Wallace is and can't stand him. I rarely see him and never watch him either.

Danny, of course fake news does that. What the difference is, is the back up info anyone presents as proof , or not. The ones who do have their facts straight are expected to expose the truth they have found, straight from the sources , not quoting other news sources, as fake news does. Putting it all together, including interviews directly from the people involved, in any subject.

That's expected. If they didn't take time to explain and show their research and interviews in person, they would be blamed for not doing so. Fake news just spouts off from their sponsors in emotion and never accepts the offers to have personal interviews from those they know will mow them over with facts. I have watched it time and again.

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 02:54 PM

He had quit for awhile but is back on once in awhile lately. He's one of the lefts voice on Fox.
Posted By: hobbes

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
whats really funny is no matter which tv news you listen too, they will routinely talk about the inaccuracies of the other stations. Then fans of that tv show will argue with each other over which tv show is giving out facts.

I liked gilligans island. No body ever claimed that fantasy was reality.

We all owe it ourselves to check out all the "news" sources. The amount of time some stations spend telling their viewers how bad the others are should be seen as a reason to find out what it is they don't want us to hear.
When we hear both sides it can lead to learning facts one or another wants to keep from us. Getting both sides also allows one to make up his own mind, which is something most of them do not want from their viewers.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 03:16 PM

Getting both sides also allows one to make up his own mind, which is something most of them do not want from their viewers.

I would say they ALL want viewers to just swallow what they are fed.

Getting to some truth is sure enough not easy most of the time
Posted By: corky

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 03:41 PM

Chris Wallace left Fox for CNN.:

Wallace, who left Fox News in December and officially joined CNN+ not long after, was on New Day to promote his new interview-style program on the streaming service, Who's Talking to Chris Wallace.2 days ago
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 04:59 PM

Like it or not the left is pushing transgenderism in our schools. Who do you think will have a greater impact opposing this Hannity or Jenner?

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by corky
Chris Wallace left Fox for CNN.:

Wallace, who left Fox News in December and officially joined CNN+ not long after, was on New Day to promote his new interview-style program on the streaming service, Who's Talking to Chris Wallace.2 days ago

That's right, corky, I forgot that. Wallace will be better off there ....
Posted By: BandB

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 05:18 PM

I didn't know Bruce was opposed to transgenderism. Just males in female sports.

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 05:26 PM

He opposes it being taught in schools and supports the Florida bill unlike Disney and the far left.
Posted By: All33

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 05:36 PM

I don't watch Tucker anymore. The second time he had a PETA person on giving an "expert" opinion, I was done.

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by All33
I don't watch Tucker anymore. The second time he had a PETA person on giving an "expert" opinion, I was done.

What he was doing was actually pretty smart. He was making a point that liberals want to support, and showing them , Via PETA , that what Falsey was doing to dogs was something they would all surely get behind in opposing support.

When you have a cause that even the emotional liberals can agree with, they in turn spread that to their own, which finally opens some minds enough to want to seek further into the source who introduced it to the organization that they like....in the process they actually become educated to more source info and facts.

I wondered about that too , until I saw what was happening in communication. AND, Tucker did state several times , he was well aware of the controversy with PETA. He was NOT for them , but merely interviewing them on a specific subject that happened to work well in educating those who blindly follow PETA and others....a good way to educate them. He was not for PETA. Just being a good reporter in having a bit of everyone on there , which actually helps educate everyone . It helps me to add more tools to my mental toolbox in ways to reason with others. A win win.

Tucker is among one of the most factual shows out there.
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 05:54 PM

Tucker Carlson specifically said he never agrees with anything from peta, but he and they both opposed Fauci’s experiments on hundreds of beagles.

He is a hunter, owns many ugly assault rifles (weapons of war), owns hunting dogs, is a fisherman, opposes gun control, is heterosexual, is openly Christian, lives in a remote area, is over 50 years old, promotes America first patriotic conservative values, is a family man having been married to the same woman for more than 30 years, is extremely intelligent, has a great vocabulary and speaks properly, has a great sense of humor, questions false authority, AND likes Fig Newton cookies.

And you don’t like him? Wow!

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 06:02 PM

Excellent summery, Willy....right down to the Fig Newtons grin
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: fon news - 04/02/22 08:00 PM

I am against Fauci’s experiments on beagles, I am against Fauci, I am against PETA on just about everything they stand for but I am for Tucker on many things but if I disagree with him on certain issues, so be it.

Re: fox news - 04/03/22 07:12 AM

Sharon,

Thanks for the endorsement! We do not have cable or dish, so we get Fox Nation via the internet. Fox is doing their best to promote and preserve the conservative Christian nature and values of our country.

I like Tucker and have read a lot about him. Also, he gives small clues about himself. The more I learn about him reinforces that he knows what he presents, is on our side, and is a like-minded soul.

Anyone who likes Fig Newtons is probably a person with whom I can be great friends.

I also like Laura Ingraham. I understand that her program might be over the top for many folks. Her vocabulary and intense scrutiny may easily lose some viewers. Her analysis is from the perspective of a genius lawyer. I appreciate that perspective. She holds tight to the Constitution because she was a lawyer clerk for a Justice of the US Supreme Court. I was getting g close to retiring, So when I received notice from the US Supreme Court that I had won the case I was handling for clients, I notified them and retired. Nowhere to go up after that!

Re: fox news - 04/03/22 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Willy Firewood
Tucker Carlson specifically said he never agrees with anything from peta, but he and they both opposed Fauci’s experiments on hundreds of beagles.

He is a hunter, owns many ugly assault rifles (weapons of war), owns hunting dogs, is a fisherman, opposes gun control, is heterosexual, is openly Christian, lives in a remote area, is over 50 years old, promotes America first patriotic conservative values, is a family man having been married to the same woman for more than 30 years, is extremely intelligent, has a great vocabulary and speaks properly, has a great sense of humor, questions false authority, AND likes Fig Newton cookies.

Didn't Tucker also ask HUNTER BIDEN to write a letter of recommendation for his son?
Again, controlled opposition.

Re: fox news - 04/03/22 11:05 AM

Didn't Tucker also ask HUNTER BIDEN to write a letter of recommendation for his son?

Strip club or his meth dealer?

Re: fox news - 04/03/22 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by white dog

Strip club or his meth dealer?

Well, was for Georgetown U, so both?

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Getting both sides also allows one to make up his own mind, which is something most of them do not want from their viewers.

I would say they ALL want viewers to just swallow what they are fed.

Getting to some truth is sure enough not easy most of the time

Reuters' and BBC are about the only ones that seem to remember what news is. News should not be conservative nor liberal. NPR used to have decent news programming but has moved further and further to the left over the last 5 years or so. Everything they cover is somehow made to be about race or the lbgt(and whatever letters they have added) activists.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 02:04 PM

Source?

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 02:18 PM

DaveP is completely missing what he's trying to smear Tucker about.

It takes journalistic integrity to report bad news about a person once befriended. Something you won't, and didn't see any of the liberal networks even attempt.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 03:25 PM

Because he asked for help getting his kid into Georgetown 8 years ago, does that change what is being said about Hunter now?

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 03:47 PM

DaveP is completely missing what he's trying to smear Tucker about.

It takes journalistic integrity to report bad news about a person once befriended. Something you won't, and didn't see any of the liberal networks even attempt.

No, I'm GLAD he gets stuff out to folks who would otherwise would be unaware.

But, Fox IS controlled opposition, they're just getting ahead of the story.

Remember when Gingrich mentioned George Soros being the $$$ behind so much of the madness?
And Fox SHUT HIM DOWN on live TV.
Can't talk.about Soros on Fox?

Why is that..

https://youtu.be/8buhJgzP6XU
Posted By: Boco

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 04:46 PM

Probably get sued for slander.

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 07:35 PM

The Fox personalities frequently discuss the Soros funded politicians.

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 08:07 PM

The Fox personalities frequently discuss the Soros funded politicians.

True. I see shows that tell about Soros all the time . The fact that the link of that woman saying to Newt that she didn't want to discuss it, is still online and not deleted , shows that Newt got his point across regardless . Not sure at all what the details were behind that but I still see many on the channel I watch exposing Soros frequently. That woman who disagreed with Newt just showed her glaring blindness to courage and bravery against the undercurrent .

Of course there's Marxist lefts everywhere , but where they cannot shut down the others who really give correct info is what I look for from any news source.

So much anymore is flooded with Marxist left narratives, that Constitution defending strong conservative views are a breath of fresh air for me. And since the left do not stick just to "reporting" news unbiased, the only way to fight against that is for conservative reporting, who are far more likely to give just the reported facts , as well as their opinion in connecting the dots of the undercurrents around it , to push back . I don't mind their insights given on a story, as long as they are giving facts from the proper sources , and in person interviews. Not carrying the narrative speech following all the other "news" channels.

When they do get something wrong, I have seen them correct it on the air as soon as they find out. Sometimes in the same live feed show. Not so the fake news.

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 09:55 PM

Soros is to the right what the Murdocks are to the left. both have far too much influence on this country's politics and are glaring examples of why we need the fairness doctrine.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 10:21 PM

Sure grackle, lets just throw some more government regulation at the problem, that will solve everything. As I recall, you were a proponent of The Fairness Doctrine under your last user name as well.

The last thing we need is is a reinstatement of a doctrine that was primarily abused by democrats to target conservative talk radio. This was admitted to by Kennedy and later Johnson administration personnel. Libs continued this abuse right up until the 1987 abolishment of the doctrine.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 10:31 PM

lol

Re: fon news - 04/03/22 11:34 PM

lol indeed. wink

Re: fon news - 04/04/22 12:38 AM

But it just isn't fair!
Posted By: danvee

Re: fon news - 04/04/22 01:43 AM

Half the guys on this site will be watching and commenting, crazy what gets posted on here.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums