Home

Oil change question

Posted By: coonman220

Oil change question - 04/03/22 09:38 PM

Had change oil in other driveway because street const, does be off level a little on not completely flat when park make a difference on read dipstick ? I check after went town an got tires rotate , was very lite drizzle rain, does a lite splatter of drizzle on dipstick matter if get oil? Anyone know ? I do know when start engine , the combustion process, puts condensation in crankcase oil, not sure how much get burn out when run motor ?
Posted By: MNTrapper21

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 09:43 PM

Check oil with the vehicle on a flat level surface for the most accurate reading
Posted By: BvrRetriever

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 11:10 PM

Abolutly! If you’re vhicle nrmly take 6 it might be jut find wit 4 on a inclin. Pending on the slop of curse. I wldnt wary…it be find.
Posted By: Dan D

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 11:23 PM

How old are you and how many times have you changed the oil in vechiles? You have to be playin with us.

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Dan D
How old are you and how many times have you changed the oil in vechiles? You have to be playin with us.

Dnt stat widme… I been payin oil my hole life wit my caz. I now zackly wit needs dun.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 11:33 PM

What so u think happens n to da water wen engin gets up 2 200 grees?

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 11:33 PM

I put 5 qt in but can't check where level perfect , or not where usally check because st const , an not get driveway , don't show fill usual after oil change but has 5 qt in ,I pull dipstick in lite rain an try do quick an wipe off, does matter if few drops rain get dipstick ? I drive at 9 Mile's afterwards , does water get burned up an go out exhaust ?
Posted By: run

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 11:37 PM

The trapping vehicle is going to be fine. It's you I am worried about,Dave.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 11:38 PM

Just make sure the air pressure is correct in the right rear tire and it don't matter if on recline or not. And make sure you pawk the caw straight or it will bee off.

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 11:41 PM

Check on inclin drane/ad acrdly. Wattr ad to levl

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 11:43 PM

The water will rust your dipstick and it will fall into the oil and ruin the bareings.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
The water will rust your dipstick and it will fall into the oil and ruin the bareings.

Could always get a new dipstick. They live in Washington DC and are called Congressman or Senator.

Lol
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Oil change question - 04/03/22 11:56 PM

Dave just put the recommended amount of oil in it and check when you can drive the vehicle onto a flat surface. Unless it is burning/leaking an enormous amount of oil you'll be OK. That rain mist shouldn't hurt a thing IMO although I do no like getting any on the dipstick before reinserting it into the block.
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 12:01 AM

Y u change oil ? How need good oil wut ver guide nev thun oupf?

Menph!

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 12:03 AM

Walmart parking lots are level. And flat.

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 12:19 AM

Walmart parking lots are level. And flat.

Not all are, the local one wouldn't be good, no I don't like water dipstick, I wipe an try keep under hood, the normal combustion process, makes condensation, u can see it when cold come out tail pipe , but water directly is different maybe, I drive it 9 Mile's after so maybe burn up an out exhaust, if that happen small amount water
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by coonman220
Had change oil in other driveway because street const, does be off level a little on not completely flat when park make a difference on read dipstick ? I check after went town an got tires rotate , was very lite drizzle rain, does a lite splatter of drizzle on dipstick matter if get oil? Anyone know ? I do know when start engine , the combustion process, puts condensation in crankcase oil, not sure how much get burn out when run motor ?

Everyone knows you cant check your dipstick in the rain.Pretty sure they even wrote a song about it.

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 12:21 AM

Someone might call the cops too if they sea you doing it
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 12:22 AM

How much freakin water can collect on a freakin dipstick ?????? Theres probably that much water in the oil the refining process missed during processing..... If the truck takes 5 quarts and you put 5 quarts in your golden for crying out loud....
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 12:26 AM

His walmart parking lots give him grief LOL. He has the only walmart parking lot in the world that isnt level. I could just picture him in the parking lot checking with plumb bobs and a 6 foot level.

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 12:30 AM

Dave is wiser than all of us put together. He's messing with everybody.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 12:41 AM

The muffler bearing?
Posted By: hobbes

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 12:46 AM

Check for leaks when you pull out. If you don't see that any leeked out, stop somewhere level and check oil level. The little rain drops won't hurt anything. You should be fine.
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 12:56 AM

unless you are checking oil in a monsoon, lil water on dipstick wont hurt. driveway doesnt have to be level to check oil. just check it like you always did.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 01:22 AM

No that little bit of moisture will quickly evaporate and won't cause any problem what so ever.
Posted By: Slick Pan

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 01:32 AM

Well here's the thing coonman. You gotta be careful checking your dipstick in the rain. If you get water on your dipstick make sure you wipe it off before you put it in your engine.I got my dipstick wet more than once and I can tell you my engine was not pleased.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 01:38 AM

A spit of water like that in the vechile engine is just fine. It will evaporate once the engine gets warm.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 02:18 AM

Don't you use a oil rag to wipe the dipstick as you're inserting it into the tube/engine block? No dirt, no rain, clean dipstick ... easy to read and you fingers don't get all full of oil.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 02:33 AM

And brush the chassis of your truck with the old oil…you drained out of it

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 02:38 AM

if you got an oil leak, you'll be set for winter spraying the undercarriage

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 02:54 AM

By mid may, apply more fluid film I got for rust season and then Oct again for winter deicer
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 03:25 AM

Dave is wiser than all of us put together. He's messing with everybody.

He needs to let out the winter air only
Posted By: j lord

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 04:02 AM

Y’all are killin me. What’ve I been missing out on here.

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 10:58 AM

Now if u got this much water in your engine, it should be changed!

Attached picture 20200215_171516.jpg
Posted By: bodycount

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 01:48 PM

Engine must be hot when you check. Otherwise the oil don't drain down to get good check results.

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 01:53 PM

I bought one of the new digital dipsticks. Pull out the old one, install the new one, download the app onto the smartphone....all you have to do is tap the icon and it shows you where your oil level is.
Posted By: charles

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 02:14 PM

Haven't read everyone's suggestion but a splatter of rain on your dipstick is not a problem. When engines cool, condensation inside the engine happens and a little water is inevitable, Crankcase ventilation through the PCV system draws off the water vapor when the warming engine turns the water to vapor, along with other fumes.

Sometimes when a head gasket or head cracks, substantial amounts of coolant get in our oil. It's not good, but not a fatal problem if it is corrected quickly.
Posted By: Bill from NJ

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 02:26 PM

Q) completely flat when park make a difference on read dipstick ?
A) Does not need to be perfectly flat and level. Just not on a steep angle, is close enough.

Q) splatter of drizzle on dipstick matter if get oil?
A) NO, the minor amount of water will burn off as the engine is driven for a good distance.
Living in your neck of the woods, I assume you need to drive 10 miles or so just to pick up your mail, from the box.

Q) combustion process, puts condensation in crankcase oil, not sure how much get burn out when run motor ?
A) Occurs naturally from combustion. You need to drive the vehicle to burn off the water. Just drive and allow the engine to burn off the water.
The only vehicles I've seen with water/oil issues came from folks who drove only a very short distance. Thus, Not allowing the oil and engine to heat up correctly.
You will see a water/oil issue if you drive very short distance a lot. Unscrew oil cap and you will see a milky substance on the cap.

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
And brush the chassis of your truck with the old oil…you drained out of it

Great idea, nessmuck.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 04:19 PM

a drop of rain will eveaporate when at running temp

don't worry about it , for level if you are very near the top of the full you are good unless your on a steep incline. in that case check at the gas station to see how the level is.

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 10:50 PM

I bought one of the new digital dipsticks. Pull out the old one, install the new one, download the app onto the smartphone....all you have to do is tap the icon and it shows you where your oil level is.

What in the world is that ? How much $$$ cost? Read out qts ? I go be able get shed where level after work an check
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 11:12 PM

Sadly, there are people who would actually do this.
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Oil change question - 04/04/22 11:35 PM

I wish my biggest worry in life was if rain got on my dipstick while checking my oil.
Posted By: Dan D

Re: Oil change question - 04/05/22 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by RM trapper
I wish my biggest worry in life was if rain got on my dipstick while checking my oil.

Yep

Re: Oil change question - 04/05/22 12:11 AM

I love it when rain gets on my dipstick…thunder adds just a whee bit more.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Oil change question - 04/05/22 12:44 AM

Happiness is a wet dipstick!
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: Oil change question - 04/05/22 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by BvrRetriever

I love it when rain gets on my dipstick…thunder adds just a whee bit more.

This guy's on fire !! Lol

Re: Oil change question - 04/05/22 01:50 AM

Gonna run into Walmart tomorrow and look into one of those digital dip sticks. I know I have seen dipsticks in the auto dept. before when I was there but really never looked into a digital. I will get back with you on that.
Posted By: Paul D. Heppner

Re: Oil change question - 04/05/22 02:20 AM

Back in early 1978 I bought myself a little toy. A 1970 Porsche 911. One of the neat little gauges on dash was an oil level and temperature gauge. The car carried 11.5 quarts of oil, normally about 2 quarts in the motor and 9 in the oil tank and filter just inside the right rear fender. There was a thermostat in the system that opened up when all 11.5 quarts came to 180 degrees. Back then there were still service stations that pumped your gas. Often the guy at the pump would want to check the oil, they just wanted to see the motor. I would just tell them to wait a second. I would lean over, look at the dash and tell them nope, I'm good with 11 quarts. Always got a What, What, How. Then I would let them look but not touch.

Re: Oil change question - 04/05/22 04:02 AM

Check out good dipstick now when park where very flat at an usually check it, makes difference just not perfect flat , if check dipstick, usually wait 20 after shut oof an check in same addy

Re: Oil change question - 04/05/22 04:36 AM

Do you got a serious leak that your this concern with oil? Or is your engine burning this much oil?

Why are you so concern after just adding 5 qts. You can park anywhere half way flat and get a decent reading on the dipstick.

Re: Oil change question - 04/05/22 11:14 AM

The oil's in the Midwest but the dipsticks are in D.C.!!! whistle

Re: Oil change question - 04/05/22 11:39 AM

Sounds like an awful lot of fooling around openin and closin the hood all the time.
The lady friend has a new Santa Fe. Took it in at 5000 miles for an oil change and they refused to change it until it has 8000 miles on the oil. The first few changes are free so they wouldn't do it.

Re: Oil change question - 04/05/22 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT
The oil's in the Midwest but the dipsticks are in D.C.!!! whistle

Exactly!

Re: Oil change question - 04/06/22 01:25 AM

I think you got this figured out, Dave. On to the next question.

Re: Oil change question - 04/06/22 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by BuckMink
Do you got a serious leak that your this concern with oil? Or is your engine burning this much oil?

Why are you so concern after just adding 5 qts. You can park anywhere half way flat and get a decent reading on the dipstick.

Have you ever driven a Colorado?
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Oil change question - 04/06/22 02:42 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Oil change question - 04/06/22 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by run
Originally Posted by BuckMink

Have you ever driven a Colorado?

nope, but i would expect to be on halfway decent ground and STILL get a ball park oil reading with ANY vehicle unless Im actually on a downgrade slope. Got family in PA in some hilly terrain and it doesn't take a genius to find a flat spot to check oil.

Re: Oil change question - 04/06/22 05:40 PM

nope, but i would expect to be on halfway decent ground and STILL get a ball park oil reading with ANY vehicle unless Im actually on a downgrade slope. Got family in PA in some hilly terrain and it doesn't take a genius to find a flat spot to check oil. [/quote]
Good answer, Sir.

Re: Oil change question - 04/06/22 07:32 PM

Coonman: As I said I was going to do for ya I went to walmart and asked about those digital dipsticks.They started laughing.Can you imagine? I said boys what you laughin at ? They said well we got a bunch of those regular dipsticks but we are out of the digital. I said well can you put my name on one when it comes in.They said well that's what we were laughin about. Have you watched the news the sales clerk says? I said well not all the time but I know there was a war in Ukraine and asked if that was where they got their dipsticks. He said no that's not it. I said well what then? He said all are dipsticks are stuck on the west coast. I said well I knew there was some dipsticks on the west coast but when will you have them in. He said well there's no tellin .He asked if I wanted to put my name on one. I said forget that so I went and got six pack of beer and left.
So there you have it coonman. You could check with your local walmart but mine here is fresh out.

Re: Oil change question - 04/06/22 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by run

nope, but i would expect to be on halfway decent ground and STILL get a ball park oil reading with ANY vehicle unless Im actually on a downgrade slope. Got family in PA in some hilly terrain and it doesn't take a genius to find a flat spot to check oil.

Good answer, Sir.[/quote]
You are wandering way off-subject. You're not considering the rainwater on the dipstick...........dipstick.
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Oil change question - 04/06/22 11:05 PM

now the engine has the right amount of oil . is it time to check the rear differential ?

Re: Oil change question - 04/06/22 11:39 PM

That is all new an new seals
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Oil change question - 04/06/22 11:48 PM

They're not new anymore. You don't trust the repair shop do you?
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Oil change question - 04/06/22 11:49 PM

then the pickup is all good now.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Oil change question - 04/07/22 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

They're not new anymore. You don't trust the repair shop do you?

I heard most repair shop employees had once washed out in the street repair biz grin

Re: Oil change question - 04/07/22 06:49 PM

You can spray the dipstick down with brakeclean then use super glue and a strip of a bean can to extend it if it does not reach the oil.

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 08:02 PM

Can't get to where usally check at in carport an impossible get same reading elsewhere as anywhere go that can check easily , not perfect level, I add oil twice in around 500 miles, since change, 1/4 once an 1/4 just bfore, if 1/4 or more over full , does it make a big difference ? What is most overfull u wanna fill motor ?

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 08:05 PM

Can't get to where usually check at in carport an impossible get same reading elsewhere as anywhere go that can check easily , not perfect level, I add oil twice in around 500 miles, since change, 1/4 once an 1/4 just bfore, if 1/4 or more over full , does it make a big difference ? What is most overfull u wanna fill motor ?

as long as you are between the dots or in the cross hatched area you are fine.

most any gas station should be level enough to check you don't need to be perfectly level
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 08:12 PM

You park on a hill at work???? Check it there.

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 08:37 PM

Lot gas stations are not level , at work not , usally wait 20 min an check carport , that idea is gone, maybe for good,maybe no more driveway ever, rip it out an const only replace other ?

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 08:42 PM

Here we go again.......

I don't know of a gas station that ISN'T level. Ask city clerk and construction workers where they check their oil.

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 08:43 PM

Here we go again.......

I don't know of a gas station that ISN'T level. Ask city clerk and construction workers where they check their oil.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 08:58 PM

I thought your oil leaked out all over the place , why not just overfill by a quart or two ?

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 09:43 PM

Here we go again.......

Every gas station I know of around here is not level an if push clutch in u roll at most, the ones are not grade are not level, got get gas tonite but close from work an motor not warm enough check, ask city ? What ? I don't talk them an if got to, it not go be good at all, talk nice such trash with bill? They just think I push over punk an laugh, who knows what they do with money they try get, try sale pitch earlier, give us 5 grand an we won't go max interest , probly head casino with cash if get some from me

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 09:52 PM

Prolly so..

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 10:04 PM

Prolly so..

Yeah, I agree

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 10:59 PM

make sure you rotate your tires every oil change as well . Because if for example on a rear wheel drive car the rear tires get worn more than the front ones, your car will not sit perfectly level and the dipstick may notice that.

Having said that, there in an easy way to offset all of that using 4 hydraulic jacks and a machine spirit level

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 11:07 PM

Just to add to that, second hand car dealers are seldom on the level as well. Keep that in mind

I am sure that I'll find more useful tips like these as the of the liquid in the bottle in front of me gets lower. Did ya know, that Irish whiskey is a lot harder to see on a dipstick than engine oil ???
Posted By: Badger23

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 11:44 PM

Learned something new, the only level place in Dubuque county is under coonman's carport. That's good info eight there. No one else must check their oil.
Did I understand right you put in a half qt of oil in in 500 miles and you did it at 1/4 of a quart at a time?
Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: Oil change question - 04/14/22 11:51 PM

OMG MAKE IT STOP. Only level spot on earth is in your carport? Never seen a Walmart grocery store or gas station built on a hill.

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 12:01 AM

Has to be perfectly level, everyone knows that. Can’t check oil if not perfectly level. Won’t work.

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 12:01 AM

the parking lot at Lowes , Walmart , farm and fleet and tractor supply are plenty level enough , for that matter auto zone also
if your on the east side down near Central ave is flat enough , the parking lot at Diamond Joes casino , the Mississippi river museum , a bunch of the stuff down just above river level is very flat

you don't need to wait 20 minutes , no gas station attendant checking oil ever waited 20 minutes , 5 is more than enough and you only need to not roll fast

oh car wash their floors are generally flat Power Wash of Dubuque is very flat 3900 central ave

true much of debuque is not flat , far from it , there are places that are flat enough.

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 12:09 AM

Will y'all quit sayin that conman's carport is dead level. If this gets out, people will turn up by the thousands wanting to check their oil level.
hang on , there maybe a business opportunity right there........... charge them a buck a minute and he will never have to work again.

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 12:13 AM

[Linked Image]

Most level place in the world. Only place you can check oil levels in a crap box trapping vechile.
Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 12:14 AM

Coming next week how to store hip boots.

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 12:15 AM

Will the neighbor let you use their driveway?

[Linked Image]

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 12:16 AM

Go on down to the college to check your oil! Maybe they have a perfectly level spot you can find.

It’s super close.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: waggler

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 12:32 AM

The water droplets will evaporate; no worries. I normally don't change my oil until it isn't slippery anymore.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 12:09 PM

this dude is a troll
Posted By: bodycount

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 02:26 PM

Just don't overfill Coonman. I'm sure you already know that.

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by DelawareRob
Will the neighbor let you use their driveway?

[Linked Image]

This one looks like it's on a slope.

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by DelawareRob
[Linked Image]

Most level place in the world. Only place you can check oil levels in a crap box trapping vechile.

That roof is too low to open the hood on a trapping vechile. Take the hood off?
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 03:46 PM

If you want to alleviate the checking in the rain problem, just cut a window in the side of your oil pan and with a little gasket maker and some rivets and some plexiglass you can put in a window and can just look and see how much oil you have and you can recycle your dipstick into something else. You really need that window anyway. You see that oil pan may be designed by someone other than the guy that designed the engine and it might not meet the specs of the engine. With that window you won't be putting in too much oil which might seem good but really it can cause windage which the windage tray may not be effective which is caused by the rods spinning in the oil which adds air in your oil and causes pressures in your engine thus cutting down on power and probably extra oil causes more heat instead off less which one would normally think would be the opposite the case.
In the case of not enough oil, if the sump end where your oil pump is gets too low your engine won't get enough lubrication and your bearings and rings will suffer from improper lubrication. So one can see the oil level needs to be just right.

Now if one wants to be more even more exact (if you are in flat Iowa it won't matter), but if one is driving on extreme hills like San Franciso in order to prevent the oil in the sump of your pan from flowing to the front or shallow end of your pan then when you come to those steep declines then you should stop and turn around and go down them backwards so the front of your pan doesn't get full and let the rods spin in the oil.

If you want to make that trapping truck into a hotrod then you can bore out your cylinders about.060 inches oversize or as big as you can go without getting into the water jacket. Then put your standard size pistons with .030 oversize rings on them. You will have little resistance to your pistons. You can put neoprene buttons on each skirt of your pistons to keep them from flopping in the hole. You might want to put a couple cases of oil in the back of the truck as it will likely like oil, which will cost more but you will be able to outrun any Game Warden or Sreet Repair man in Iowa.

If all I have said sounds like too much trouble but you are still worried about checking your dip stick on unlevel ground then throw a jack, blocks and a level in your truck and no matter where you are you can level your truck and check it.

Or just don't sweat the small stuff, it makes it easier on blood pressure and ulcers, And just think of all the money you will save on Doctor bills and might even live longer.

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 04:58 PM

How much overfull is bad on 5 qt crankcase ?

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 05:07 PM

My neighbors car port is on a hill, but we have that little problem sorted out now and he can sleep in peace knowing his oil is at the right level.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hippie

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 05:46 PM

How much overfull is bad on 5 qt crankcase ?

Stay between add and full. IT DOESNT NEED TO BE EXACTLY ON FULL.

Your better off below full than over. Guaranteed.

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 05:55 PM

If you have too much oil your crankshaft will dip into the oil and make it foam up, then you got pwobwems.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 05:57 PM

Yep! Better below than over.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 06:45 PM

I have had a couple engines that was over filled with oil by a lot and they built up pressure and caused the rear main seal to leak then gets in the clutch and its downhill from there.

If you overfill it, its not that hard to get some out either by the filter or a tube thru the dip stick hole.

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 08:23 PM

How much over full cause trouble ?

Re: Oil change question - 04/15/22 08:30 PM

Just try to keep it at top hash mark. A little over is fine, your truck burns oil anyway.

Just not too much over. Truck doesn’t have to be completely level, go over to the Bible college, let truck sit 5 or so minutes and you’ll get a good reading.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums