Home

lllegals going to D.C.

Posted By: Bob Jameson

lllegals going to D.C. - 04/06/22 11:42 PM

Texas Governor to send busloads of illegals to D.C.. Love to see that happen. I bet they will be intercepted along the way by the Nazi feds.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/06/22 11:47 PM

Greg Abbott wont use the same language as D Santis but he is definitely a thorn in this administrations side
Posted By: Squash

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/06/22 11:49 PM

I think it’s a good idea, but I’ll bet the feds will shut it down. Plus the first bus stop on the way, most will be gone.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/06/22 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
I think it’s a good idea, but I’ll bet the feds will shut it down. Plus the first bus stop on the way, most will be gone.

I KNOW!

(who in the he[ck] would willingly live in DC????
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/06/22 11:57 PM

grin
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 12:07 AM

I think just threatening them to re home them in DC should be enough to make them run across the border with a southerly heading
Posted By: cattails

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 12:24 AM

Feds won't let it happen cause it's illegal
Posted By: Osagian

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Squash

Please don't route the buses through Missouri on the way to DC.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 01:00 AM

Send them all there.
Posted By: 50fps

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by cattails
Feds won't let it happen cause it's illegal

Just paint NGO on the side of the bus.
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 01:44 AM

A litle more information- https://www.wkrg.com/border-report-...k-inspections-from-mexico-governor-says/
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 02:01 AM

just do it like the Feds did , charter planes file flight plans to land at a slow time in the middle of the night , state it is an immigration reform rally land them at Ronald Reagan and hand out metro passes and gift cards for restaurants around the white house and capitol building.

give a nice speech how President Joseph Biden wishes to welcome them they should stop and wave at the White house hand out maps how to get there.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 02:02 AM

Abbott has been just a big hat and no cattle on our border situation.
I hope this time, his actions speak, but I doubt it.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 02:10 AM

If you have ever been to the Alamo, you'll see the names of the men who died there. They weren't just Texans. If Texas can ever muster a leader the likes of Lt. Colonel Travis or Sam Houston, I'm sure many Americans would answer the call.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 02:25 AM

I do think Abbott means well, but I doubt he will do anything to curtail the situation on our border other than petty talk and some arrests made. He is of the same line as G.W. and Perry and none of them did anything either. This border needs to remain open to continue the money laundering, drug smuggling, and human trafficking, to all the big cities in the US so that the folks that run those places can continue to make big money.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 02:38 AM

Make sure to send them to Pennsylvania Avenue.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
just do it like the Feds did , charter planes file flight plans to land at a slow time in the middle of the night , state it is an immigration reform rally land them at Ronald Reagan and hand out metro passes and gift cards for restaurants around the white house and capitol building.

give a nice speech how President Joseph Biden wishes to welcome them they should stop and wave at the White house hand out maps how to get there.

Or just drop them by parachute over DC at noon everyday for months

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 02:41 AM

Enter the relevant discussion of immigration as a Christian calls us to consider two different biblical imperatives, which are;

#1. All people are made in the Image of God - the Imago Dei, and as such are deserving of our kindness, compassion, and grace. People migrating is ages old and today there are in the vicinity of 200 million people in a situation of diaspora - relocation - in the world. Our nation is one of many where people are relocating in the 20-21st centuries. Our government system is archaic (surprise) and ineffective in dealing with the current situation.

#2. Laws of the land are to be honored. God established human government for the protection of people long ago and as such, believers are to respect the laws of the land. It's not cookie cutter simple, but that's a simple dive into the topic.

There's plenty of tension at present over the subject of immigration and there are various threads connected to the issue.
Any Christian calling for the harsh treatment of another person is on a branch without a vine, or the vine dresser.
Prayers are always appropriate as we ask God for guidance.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

Or just drop them by parachute over DC at noon everyday for months

they are still people and should be treated with respect due other humans

should there be a secure border to ensure the safety of citizens and discourage the illegal traffickers from having a business of transporting people and often not treating them well? yes

the border should be so secure that proper entry is the only way.

but if they are going to be here a warm ride and a meal to a place that wishes to welcome them seems much better than a place where they are not wanted.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 04:34 AM

Illegal immigration is not a problem in todays world. Problems have solutions and we are unwilling or unable to find a solution. Todays chaos at our southern border serves both parties very well in different ways. For the Dems they use the women and children to show the lack of empathy of the GOP. The GOP is supported heavily by the businesses that want and need labor and lower cost labor with no benefits. Also both parties use immigration as a way to solicit for major campaign funds that are used on issues other than immigration reform.
On the other hand 10-15 million undocumented workers or people on the lower edge of our economic ladder have almost no impact on our total government expenses or GNP. To think that the richest nation in the world with 330 million citizens is being pulled down by that few people with low salaries and even moderate types of assistance is noteworthy in its ignorance of what drives our economy.

Bryce
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by bblwi
Illegal immigration is not a problem in todays world. Problems have solutions and we are unwilling or unable to find a solution. Todays chaos at our southern border serves both parties very well in different ways. For the Dems they use the women and children to show the lack of empathy of the GOP. The GOP is supported heavily by the businesses that want and need labor and lower cost labor with no benefits. Also both parties use immigration as a way to solicit for major campaign funds that are used on issues other than immigration reform.
On the other hand 10-15 million undocumented workers or people on the lower edge of our economic ladder have almost no impact on our total government expenses or GNP. To think that the richest nation in the world with 330 million citizens is being pulled down by that few people with low salaries and even moderate types of assistance is noteworthy in its ignorance of what drives our economy.

Bryce

Kinda like homeless and healthcare---- oh lets not forget crime -- but yes our economy cannot be destroyed by anything other than our government.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 11:04 AM

We are in debt up to our eyeballs and can't take care of our own people but illegal aliens are not a problem? At the rate Biden's border program is working he will add another 6 to 8 million illegals to the pile in his tenure, when is enough enough.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 11:34 AM

I can’t believe I have to say this but a Country isn’t a Country if it doesn’t have boarders. Yes treat them with respect but a trip to DC is perfect. When your appoint is off balance don’t back off.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 12:03 PM

I think the title of this thread is somewhat of a misnomer. When the US government sanctions your entry across the border, are you still an illegal immigrant? Folks can debate the current border policies till the cows come home, but currently people are being waved through on the southern border.

Someone isn’t following our nations laws…those acting in an illegal manor are those whose who are dictating current border policies, not those who are being allowed to cross.

I think Mark June nailed it with his post.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 12:50 PM

Bryce

This past summer I drove from Lakeland Florida to Spokane Washington and down into the Everglades. It's amazing how much wealth there is in this country everywhere you go. The Gubmint will have a hard time breaking the people of the U.S.A.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 12:51 PM

People coming across the southern border are doing so illegally. They and those currently in charge of our government who are encouraging and supporting them are exploiting an obscure political asylum provision to allow it. The question is why?

The only thing that makes sense is if they can get them registered to vote......then put millions and millions of new ballots in their name to be harvested and marked up as needed in order to control our elections process.

The overt goal is maintain control of US Senate and to flip Texas. Do that an no Republican will ever win a Presidential election again. Do that and its over.

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 01:01 PM

Dropping them in at Noon by parachute isn't harsh treatment.

To all those who think negatively-maybe

It certainly would Swamp the Swamp

But don't worry, don't fret; fir when they land for every perceived negative you might conjure up

- there would be a whole host of Social Program groups State, Federal and 501C3 to name the rest would take all day.

Now dropping them all over Pelosies property, that would be harsh
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 01:04 PM

Raid the ice cream freezer.
Posted By: run

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 01:17 PM

Dropping them in at Noon by parachute isn't harsh treatment.

To all those who think negatively-maybe

It certainly would Swamp the Swamp

But don't worry, don't fret; fir when they land for every perceived negative you might conjure up

- there would be a whole host of Social Program groups State, Federal and 501C3 to name the rest would take all day.

LOL.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 01:33 PM

Bryce

I should have went to college, gotta govt job. I guess I didnt see the big picture. All I could think of was it is bad to add 10-15 million people to the bottom of our social and economic ladder.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 01:42 PM

Anyone who can not see the problem with uncontrolled immigration, Ask an Native American.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 02:52 PM

There is a lawful or unlawful way of entering this country.Those entering unlawfully should be removed to whence they came.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 03:37 PM

The question is what to do about a government that refuses to enforce the laws? To the contrary.......this government willingly encourages these folks to violate our immigration laws. Facilitate the act in any way they can. What do we do about them? What can we do about them?
Posted By: Dragger

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 05:13 PM

It is a $50 to $250 civil fine to enter this country illegally. Make it a felony. Then things will change.
Posted By: hippie

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 05:19 PM

They need to put Biden and Pelosi's phone number on speed dial on the free phones too.

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
They need to put Biden and Pelosi's phone number on speed dial on the free phones too.

Just let them all move right in with them.

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Dragger
It is a $50 to $250 civil fine to enter this country illegally. Make it a felony. Then things will change.

Felonies don't phase people

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 07:01 PM

The only people that felonies phase are good honest people that don't want to lose their gun and hunting rights.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 07:50 PM

I heard some of those buses are headed to Wilmington DE too.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 08:01 PM

Make sure there are Middle Eastern people on those buses. Plus some from every country that hate us.
Posted By: Len Dunham

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 08:07 PM

Delaware needs a few buses full .
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 08:56 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cedar Hacker
[Linked Image]

Exactly Right
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Dragger

Doubt being a felon will deter many as they are already felons
Trump tried to send a bunch to room with Pelosie arms weren't open
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 09:42 PM

Up to 18,000 a day expected. I don't think even Texas had enough buses for that convoy.
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Brian Mongeau
Up to 18,000 a day expected. I don't think even Texas had enough buses for that convoy.

Well, "Stumpy " has already back pedaled and said the only ones sent to DC would be those that volunteered to go.

But don't worry, the christian charities, mainly Baptist, Lutheran and Catholic, will take care of them and get paid by your taxpayer dollars.

The same people that are breaking the law and letting this happen are the same breed that will take your trapping and hunting rights away from you, sooner or later.
Posted By: panaxman

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 10:39 PM

Ship them to Ukraine and let them fight!
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/07/22 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
People coming across the southern border are doing so illegally. They and those currently in charge of our government who are encouraging and supporting them are exploiting an obscure political asylum provision to allow it. The question is why?

The only thing that makes sense is if they can get them registered to vote.......

This^^^, but they're also playing the long game. In 15, 20, 30 years, all of these illegals will have natural born offspring that will grow up to be 80/20(?) Dems., I'm not worried about the 8-10M that come in during this admin, as far as voting in the next couple elections, but all the newborns that will grow exponentially, and blowing out the Repubs in the future elections. All other issues aside.
I should be well on my way to the crematorium by then.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/08/22 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Cedar Hacker
Originally Posted by Brian Mongeau

Well, "Stumpy " has already back pedaled and said the only ones sent to DC would be those that volunteered to go.

But don't worry, the christian charities, mainly Baptist, Lutheran and Catholic, will take care of them and get paid by your taxpayer dollars.

The same people that are breaking the law and letting this happen are the same breed that will take your trapping and hunting rights away from you, sooner or later.

At least the ones they send won’t be in Texas. Smart move if they go through with it.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/08/22 03:25 AM

Bryce

You do understand that the folks crossing the border are coming from All corners of the planet right?
They are not being interviewed or documented in any way right? Just transported by bus, trains and planes unannounced all over the country with no limitations as to where they go or what they do.
Can you not see the extreme danger from this?
Do you think that there might be sleeper cells forming all over the country right now? Do you really think that the Caliphate was entirely snuffed out?
I sure hope that you respond to this. Otherwise you will be added to my "don't bother trying to talk to this one" list.

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/08/22 10:26 AM

lol
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/08/22 11:16 AM

If you have read the book Day Of Wrath what’s going on now is a bit unsettling.
Posted By: MnMan

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/08/22 12:07 PM

Maybe send a few more rabid fox to DC along with them.

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/09/22 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Larry Sills
Originally Posted by Mark June
Enter the relevant discussion of immigration as a Christian calls us to consider two different biblical imperatives, which are;

#1. All people are made in the Image of God - the Imago Dei, and as such are deserving of our kindness, compassion, and grace. People migrating is ages old and today there are in the vicinity of 200 million people in a situation of diaspora - relocation - in the world. Our nation is one of many where people are relocating in the 20-21st centuries. Our government system is archaic (surprise) and ineffective in dealing with the current situation.

#2. Laws of the land are to be honored. God established human government for the protection of people long ago and as such, believers are to respect the laws of the land. It's not cookie cutter simple, but that's a simple dive into the topic.

There's plenty of tension at present over the subject of immigration and there are various threads connected to the issue.
Any Christian calling for the harsh treatment of another person is on a branch without a vine, or the vine dresser.

Blessings,
Mark

1) All people are not made in the image of God. Some are made in the image of the Devil. Reference "The Image of God and the Devil" Gabrielle Thomas.

2) The Christian Faith especially that of the Catholics, has Catholic bishops calling for amnesty of illegal immigrants. Thus christians are thus hypocritical as the bible states in brief" Laws of the Land must be followed" however church leaders call for anmesty of those that tresspass on anothers soil and fail to follow the laws of legal entry.

Mother Natures Church

Larry

I'll stick with my comments based on the revelation of truth which was inspired, preserved, and handed down through the ages by the Creator, so that we could read about Truth.
All the rest is just people doing what we do naturally.
Satan doesn't have the power to make people, but he sure can get ahold of someone's steering wheel. His entry point is usually someone's ongoing sin.

Blessing,
Mark

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/09/22 11:14 AM

Ok so what is biden doing in D.C.?
Posted By: bodycount

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/09/22 02:08 PM

Have Nancy give them all a welcome kiss after they deficate on her lawn.
Posted By: run

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/09/22 04:17 PM

I agree with Mark June's post.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/09/22 05:29 PM

The only thing I know is we need to get the immigration mess under control and elect somebody like Trump to correct it. Bible quotes (or any other quotes) can be an inspiration but won’t solve the problem until the people in this country wake up and get rid of the dems and Republican rinos.

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/09/22 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
The only thing I know is we need to get the immigration mess under control and elect somebody like Trump to correct it. Bible quotes (or any other quotes) can be an inspiration but won’t solve the problem until the people in this country wake up and get rid of the dems and Republican rinos.

That’s a bit harsh. I like it!

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/09/22 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Larry Sills
Originally Posted by Mark June

Blessings,
Mark

1) All people are not made in the image of God. Some are made in the image of the Devil. Reference "The Image of God and the Devil" Gabrielle Thomas.

2) The Christian Faith especially that of the Catholics, has Catholic bishops calling for amnesty of illegal immigrants. Thus christians are thus hypocritical as the bible states in brief" Laws of the Land must be followed" however church leaders call for anmesty of those that tresspass on anothers soil and fail to follow the laws of legal entry.

Mother Natures Church

Larry

People who cross borders illegally aren't migrants, they're law breakers. Since the majority jump the border for money I would consider them thieves. So I look to Jesus's actions with the thief on the cross.
1. He had compassion for the thief who confessed his sins. Promising to see him in Paradise.
2. He allowed the earthly judgement to be fulfilled. Crucifixion was obviously the penalty for theft.
So when dealing with border crossings we should have compassion both by caring for immediate needs (food and water) and compassion by allowing the penalty for illegal crossing to be enforced. After all it's better to send someone back south than it is to condone the sin(illegal border crossing). My 2 cents.
Posted By: Marty

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/09/22 06:11 PM

millions being allowed in illegally each year...you could say (accurately) that these people are being encouraged to cross by the current administration with money and other benefits so they can get more votes. I wish the Texas governor good luck with his plan...but I really think we are beyond anything like that having any effect on what is going on at the border.

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/09/22 11:17 PM

JS, I would hope that you share in the biblical view, which is a believers tension between "Love God, Love others".... the core of the 10 commandments in the OT just as it is throughout all the NT Scripture, and the imperative by our Lord to submit to the authorities. >>>> because governments & laws of governments are the means by which God keeps peace on earth until the time of the 2nd Advent.
Good thing we have governments, because we can see what happens when any government implodes >>>> people are left to the.... people. Everyone does what is right in their own eyes. At a minimum we need to know people seek another place to live for the same reasons everyone does. A decent life and a safe place to work and raise a family.

The news media's spin on the border is so warped, it's useless. False narrative about ALL the people who hope to go on welfare which is 100% not true.
Come and work alongside people who are not as fortunate as us, and see for yourself what Loving others with helping hands looks like. You'll see the welfare looter narrative is just another click bait statement designed to keep chaos in full swing - all day, every day - so that those in power can sleep easy.
I won't be fooled by modern day Nero's. Nope.

As I said in my earlier post, the governmental immigration system is incredibly archaic. Surprise. It's bloated. Filled with bickering, do-nothings who just keep doing more... hardly anything.

The real question is, why does a people who are the richest in human history, tolerate such a bloated government agency when is so utterly useless when it comes to helping people get in, or not get in, or whatever based on current America's laws.

I have no absolute answer, but my guess is.... I think the people running the modern era human slave trade are happy as a lark taking advantage of other people
which I KNOW IS the exact opposite of Christian values.

My identity is in a heavenly Kingdom first, followed by this blessed USA. I love both but this order, and not vice versa, has to be the sifter through which all is sifted, as a follower of Christ.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/09/22 11:23 PM

Does God love satan and are we to?

No.

Why not? What is he doing that he deserves no love?

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/10/22 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Does God love satan and are we to?

No.

Why not? What is he doing that he deserves no love?

He is a fallen angel who is tricking people into going to (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).
Posted By: Marty

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/10/22 12:15 AM

I hope they drop em off at the white house front gate.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/10/22 02:03 AM

A gang of American Rednecks should be intercepting these busses and conficsating phones and money from these guys....
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/10/22 03:18 AM

The governor can call out his national guard to protect the border any time he wants but guess what ...looks like he is deep state too.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/10/22 09:43 AM

Lotta talk not much action
Posted By: Rye

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/10/22 09:54 AM

If abbot had any intention of shipping them to DC, he would have just started doing it quietly. He wouldn't have made a spectacle of it. As such, it's an empty threat and the Fed's know it. The weak border servers as campaign fodder for both sides, of which neither have intention of solving.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/10/22 12:58 PM

Bryce

Ignorance is the notion that Democrats don't want cheap labor to , or the thought that they wont take advantage of it if they get the chance
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/10/22 01:27 PM

The Texas governor has a backbone, something lacking in Biden and Harris.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/10/22 01:46 PM

I thought you guys were building a wall and Mexico was paying for it. grin

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/10/22 01:51 PM

The wall was built with the Remain in Mexico Policy which China Joe promptly cancelled.
Posted By: Dragger

Re: lllegals going to D.C. - 04/10/22 03:52 PM

Bryce

This is pure fantasy from someone who has no clue of the actual cost of illegal immigration. Coming from a county which has one of the highest illegal populations per-capita it is clear the devastation it has on the local citizens.

Some get rich but most pay the cost for their cheap labor.

And you "Christians" crack me up. When we have veterans living on the streets I'm suppose be respectful of those who didn't respect our borders and who feel entitled to a better life? No money or power is derived from our homeless so who cares right?

Having lived through death threats and an attempted car jacking by "undocumented immigrants" I'm pretty soured.

I guess some of US have to give up our quality of life so you can live in your fantasy world and feel good about your compassion towards others.

© 2024 Trapperman Forums