Home

FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 04:42 AM

After the lack of prosecutions for 2020 riots, the unfair imprisonment and lengthy sentences of the Jan. 6 White House trespassers, the lack of prosecution in the Ashli Babbitt’’s murder, the Russian hoax on Trump, the ridiculous raid on Rodger Stone’s home with 29 heavily armed agents including frogmen, Hillary Clinton getting away with criminal activities, calling for investigations of soccer moms protesting school board meetings, insinuating that white supremacists and Trump supporters are the biggest threat to our security, etc., etc. I can’t see them regaining any credibility in a long time especially since it seems they have become a prosecuting arm of the left. I know, it isn’t the actions or the words of the men in the field but the bosses still represent these organizations and as long as they remain in charge and with their actions, this country is in trouble
Posted By: humptulips

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 04:51 AM

No!
Posted By: grumley701

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by humptulips
No!

X2
Posted By: KeithC

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 04:56 AM

At times it seems like it would be best to disband the FBI, IRS and DOJ and start something else, but new leadership, detailed investigations of all employees and a purge of and where applicable prosecution of the bad ones, could get them back on the Right path.

Keith
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 05:00 AM

Zero
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 08:17 AM

no
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 08:36 AM

zilch
Posted By: WANNABE-TRAPPER

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
After the lack of prosecutions for 2020 riots, the unfair imprisonment and lengthy sentences of the Jan. 6 White House trespassers, the lack of prosecution in the Ashli Babbitt’’s murder, the Russian hoax on Trump, the ridiculous raid on Rodger Stone’s home with 29 heavily armed agents including frogmen, Hillary Clinton getting away with criminal activities, calling for investigations of soccer moms protesting school board meetings, insinuating that white supremacists and Trump supporters are the biggest threat to our security, etc., etc. I can’t see them regaining any credibility in a long time especially since it seems they have become a prosecuting arm of the left. I know, it isn’t the actions or the words of the men in the field but the bosses still represent these organizations and as long as they remain in charge and with their actions, this country is in trouble

Why would FBI be involved in a local riot?
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 09:04 AM

The definition of a police state is when law enforcement selectively enforces the law to support the agenda of a political party. I really didn't think it would happen here in my lifetime.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 09:23 AM

Count our blessings, Merrick Garland is in a temporary position and not a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court. He has turned out to be an ultra-vindictive, do what he's told, not what is best for America AG.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
The definition of a police state is when law enforcement selectively enforces the law to support the agenda of a political party. I really didn't think it would happen here in my lifetime.

Sadly, there are too many Americans that don't care.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by WANNABE-TRAPPER

Good question. But we know they were involved in at least one, and I'm sure many more. The FBI provided drone surveillance video of the Kenosha riot that was used by the prosecution in the Kyle Rittenhouse case. When the defense discovered there was additional footage that could have benefited their client and requested it, the FBI claimed they had "lost" the video.

To the OP's question; NO.

I'm sure there are people of integrity working for these organizations. I'm equally sure those folks don't rise through the ranks nearly as fast as the people willing to use shady tactics and dirty politics to achieve an agenda.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
I'm sure there are people of integrity working for these organizations. I'm equally sure those folks don't rise through the ranks nearly as fast as the people willing to use shady tactics and dirty politics to achieve an agenda.

How much integrity do you have when you don’t flag those perpetrating impropriety?
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 11:05 AM

True but can you imagine the repercussions for ratting on a fellow employee in one of those organizations? That would be a real career killer.

Assuming of course the folks with integrity have knowledge of the dirty deeds.
Posted By: Finster

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 11:11 AM

You can add any government agency to this list. NONE have any integrity, morality, or conscience for that matter. They are nothing more than government lap dogs that those in power use as a weapon against its own law abiding people while they let the criminals have a free pass.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 11:13 AM

None at all.
Posted By: Sledgehammer

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
At times it seems like it would be best to disband the FBI, IRS and DOJ and start something else, but new leadership, detailed investigations of all employees and a purge of and where applicable prosecution of the bad ones, could get them back on the Right path.

Keith

Yes sir, that sounds correct.
Posted By: Osky

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 11:40 AM

No.
After all the nonsense Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Struk and all the other upper echelon people are involved in with seemingly complete immunity the entire works needs to be torn down.
The incredible depth and brazenness of what we have seen the last 5 years or so was/is the culmination of many years of accelerating corruption.
Zero repercussions for what has been done and what is blatantly continuing. The world chuckles watching America’s demise.

Osky
Posted By: MnMan

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 12:13 PM

Don't forget that the FBI also claimed that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation and helped bury the issue before the election. They now claim to not know where the laptop is.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 12:20 PM

Fortunately comey loved the limelight and put on a display for months that showed the FBI in its true light.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 12:29 PM

Are you a lawyer per chance?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by grumley701
Originally Posted by humptulips
No!

X2

X3
Posted By: corky

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 12:41 PM

x4
Posted By: MChewk

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 12:51 PM

Why is it that it is so common today for our government officials to commit felonies/ break the laws and not go to jail? Yet they can write me a parking ticket and begin the paperwork process to charge fine after fine if it is not paid on time. Again, the little people get screwed and the politicians just keep smiling and filling their pockets. In my eyes the FBI, DOJ need to clean house and start over as there are always good people in the back ground trying to do their job correctly.
Posted By: RdFx

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 12:55 PM

N O
Posted By: newfox1

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 01:06 PM

Bunch of crooks!!!
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 01:18 PM

I was listening to the radio this morning on my commute and they were talking about two possibly Pakistani/Iran tied men that impersonated Homeland Security Agents for two years before they were caught? I haven't had time to dig in but I don't really think the top law enforcement agencies are what they once were if they were able to pull that off.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 01:20 PM

damage to federal buildings un-prosecuted ? but only if your BLM
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 01:25 PM

Here's the link with a simple google search. Amazing. Talk about security threats.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ted-DC-pretending-federal-officials.html
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 01:26 PM

You can throw the AFT right with them onto that same garbage pile
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 01:41 PM

Not with me
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
You can throw the AFT right with them onto that same garbage pile

x2
Posted By: Rye

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 04:28 PM

They have none.
Posted By: J.Morse

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 04:46 PM

Power corrupts....................................................ad nauseam.
Posted By: CaseXX

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 04:53 PM

To the question, NO!!!
JF Kennedy, Ruby Ridge, Bundy, Waco. Respectfully; Sir you ask as of this is something new or recent. It is not, nor has it been. JMO.
Casexx

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by CaseXX
To the question, NO!!!
JF Kennedy, Ruby Ridge, Bundy, Waco. Respectfully; Sir you ask as of this is something new or recent. It is not, nor has it been. JMO.
Casexx

But it went downhill from there. Now they are nothing more than the STASI .... enforcement agency sworn to uphold the interests of the DNC
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Originally Posted by CaseXX
To the question, NO!!!
Casexx

But it went downhill from there. Now they are nothing more than the STASI .... enforcement agency sworn to uphold the interests of the DNC

I hope there are enough friends on the inside to collapse them when we need it.
Posted By: hippie

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 05:27 PM

Their credibility went away along time ago, it's just that Trump brought them into the daylight that people are now starting to figure it out.
Posted By: skunkly

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 05:39 PM

It's sad. I'd wager most all agents that enlist and are actually on the ground truly are doing our country good and have good intentions. But there is no doubt that leadership among many of them and some agents just aren't kosher one bit. Agents of individuals rather than agents of the people. Some day the lines will be drawn and clear as day we'll get to see who among them stands up for the country and who doesn't. The covid garbage in a lot of areas was a sneak peak. We all saw some officers, sheriffs, ect in our communities that refused to comply and look the other way....and some that seemed to relish enforcing ridiculous rules. If that was locally.....just think of what's going on nationally.
Posted By: Marty

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 05:45 PM

NO credibility left....seems like nazi ss to me.....maybe putin is right that the USA is taken over by liberal nazi's.

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
NO credibility left....seems like nazi ss to me.....maybe putin is right that the USA is taken over by liberal nazi's.

STASI, GESTAPO. FBI, AFT, .......... Pick one its all the same soup
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 06:57 PM

Second question. Why would the FBI be at a local school board meeting?
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 07:10 PM

Don't forget Hunter Biden's laptop, Hunter's involvement in burisma, hunters emails giving 10% to the big guy, Hunters tax issues and why he paid 1 mil to the Fed government, joey flying hunter to china aboard AF2. Several others.

For those who say it is no big deal, understand these things can be proven but are purposely being ignored. Several new things coming. More info soon to be released from hunters laptop he lost in his meth induced stupor. Lots of emails and pictures. Lots of dirty money getting ready to be given the light. Sunlight that is.

Did Trump over and under value some of his properties for tax purposes? Probably. Imagine the people that would be prosecuted if the IRS or state revenues started to investigate those claims.

Did Joey and the biden crime syndicate take MILLIONS from China, Russia and Ukraine? Yes, and it can be proven. FGS, the wife of the mayor of Moscow gave hunter 3.5 million. For what? Well, 10% goes to the "big guy" according to hunter's emails.

Now for those of you deniers who say this is no big deal, imagine these things being provable against the Trump family. The media would have all of them impaled and set on fire.

So tired of "independents" and libs talking pejoratives against the Trump family but ignoring the bidens. Trump is worse than biden? When anyone says that, all I hear is a babbling fool.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 07:17 PM

They sure as heck went to Nascar w/15 agents when they found a garage door opening rope!
Posted By: BigBob

Re: FBI and DOJ. Do they have any credibility left - 04/08/22 07:22 PM

Just read an article about how Secret Service Agents were under arrest for taking bribes from a bunch of Mid Eastern guy's. Yahoo news.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums