Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Make my heart pound baby - 04/10/22 01:50 AM

Wouldn't bother me
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Make my heart pound baby - 04/10/22 11:34 AM

Lol grin
Posted By: Saskfly

Re: Make my heart pound baby - 04/11/22 12:26 PM

Last conservation officer that stopped by the house looked better than the girl in the picture........Longest conversation I ever had with one. The wife was killing herself laughing in the house watching me. Usually when they stop by to introduce themselves its 5 mins of awkward as they ask questions and I just nod or shake my head. She did the round of the deer camps that fall and I don't think any conservation officer ever was invited in to so many camps in history. She's probably going to get the provincial records for charges laid just because the boys cannot stop talking and showing her around.
Posted By: run

Re: Make my heart pound baby - 04/11/22 01:44 PM

I didn't see this one coming.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Make my heart pound baby - 04/11/22 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Saskfly
Last conservation officer that stopped by the house looked better than the girl in the picture........Longest conversation I ever had with one. The wife was killing herself laughing in the house watching me. Usually when they stop by to introduce themselves its 5 mins of awkward as they ask questions and I just nod or shake my head. She did the round of the deer camps that fall and I don't think any conservation officer ever was invited in to so many camps in history. She's probably going to get the provincial records for charges laid just because the boys cannot stop talking and showing her around.

shocked
© 2024 Trapperman Forums