Home

is this justice?

Posted By: danny clifton

is this justice? - 04/10/22 09:27 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/inhumane-texas-woman-faces-murder-204355466.html

It is unclear whether Herrera is accused of having a self-induced abortion or if she helped someone else get an abortion.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 11:17 AM

I guess it depends on when life begins
Posted By: Finster

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 11:23 AM

I'm thinking there is going to be a lot more to this story. The fact that Yahoo News is reporting on it tells me right off the bat that it's slanted way left, and important information has probably been left out.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 11:27 AM

Life begins at conception.

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 11:36 AM

I'm thinking there is going to be a lot more to this story. The fact that Yahoo News is reporting on it tells me right off the bat that it's slanted way left, and important information has probably been left out.

I am curious to get the Paul Harvey version too

( the rest of the story)
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 11:45 AM

I always marvel at the Yahoo news threads you post danny.
I didn't even realize Yahoo still existed.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 11:54 AM

I didnt think preachers were supposed to lie?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 12:03 PM

Kumbaya...
Posted By: warrior

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 02:01 PM

Absolutely justice. Kill a baby you should hang, period!
Posted By: HayDay

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 02:09 PM

Once upon a time I had a Yahoo email account that was used when ordering stuff online. Didn't want my other email getting clogged up with marketing crapola.

But you would see these leftist articles, followed by 2,156 comments from folks on the right ripping them a new one.....would only get about 2,156 in first 30 minutes before Yahoo would shut down any further comments. Rinse and repeat.

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

BTW, for this nation to return to any sort of sanity we need to get the backbone to see to it lots of folks hang.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 04:50 PM

I think it's justice. She took a life. What difference does it make if her baby was a newborn, or still in her womb?
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 04:51 PM

Of course it's justice.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 04:52 PM

This is just one of many reasons our country is collapsing around us. Not enough accountability.

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 04:53 PM

I wonder if the whole story will come out?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

I didnt think preachers were supposed to lie?

You're sure quick to yank the 6 shooter from your hip. I simply had no idea that Yahoo hadn't been swallowed up or that it still existed.
You can shoot me if you prefer.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Finster

Re: is this justice? - 04/10/22 05:08 PM

I wonder if the whole story will come out?

Only if the far left media finds it pushes forward their agenda. Otherwise, forget it.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 06:49 PM

I didn't read the article but if somebody was drunk and killed her and her unborn baby in an accident they would be charged with two counts of manslaughter
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

Then, the next question is " at how many weeks along in the Pregnancy, can Life be sustained outside the Womb ?
Posted By: Marty

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 08:06 PM

justice is blind
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 08:06 PM

I think that is going to be the big question to decide, when a case is brought to the USSC. Obviously, when the Life of the Woman is at risk , the Court should decide on the side of the Woman. But, if there is no risk to the Life of the Woman, then when does the Doctor or the Law get to say " No, you are too far along. "?

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
Originally Posted by Bruce T

Then, the next question is " at how many weeks along in the Pregnancy, can Life be sustained outside the Womb ?

Immaterial.

That's akin to asking at what point is grandma no longer able to care for herself.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 08:18 PM

My hope is that it won't turnout to be a glorified crackhead trial But at 26 and all the prevention measures out I have my doubts
If it goes to the supreme court of the U S the justice that doesn't know what a woman is should recuse herself
Posted By: 1lessdog

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 08:19 PM

I dont believe anyone even a judge can tell a woman what they can and cannot do with there bodies. It is the woman's choice.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 08:24 PM

How bout if she has the kid then hits it in the head with a hammer? That would be a choice.

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by 1lessdog
I dont believe anyone even a judge can tell a woman what they can and cannot do with there bodies. It is the woman's choice.

For the umpteenth time, it's not her body but a separate individual life.

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 08:40 PM

Canvasback2 , its already been to court. Look up Roe V Wade. The supremes very rarely reverse themselves.

I still want to know the rest of the story. Like why didn't she go to another state? Is she charged for helping someone else get an abortion or because she induced her own? If it was self induced how would the state ever prove that without an admission of guilt? Is it illegal to give someone a ride to Oklahoma for an abortion? The story leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 09:03 PM

Canvasback2 , its already been to court. Look up Roe V Wade. The supremes very rarely reverse themselves.

Good to know. I guess Dredd Scott is still in effect?

Our Supreme have been horrifically wrong on numerous occasions and reversal is not at all uncommon
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by 1lessdog

They say if I have high blood pressure I have to seek treatment to keep my CDL . They also say if my neck is too big I have to have a sleep study done to see if I have sleep apnea and if I do I have to seek treatment . Then they want a print out from my machine verifying that I'm using it . All to get my health card to keep my CDL . That's the federal and state govt invading the sanctity of my body . If a drunk were to kill that fetus in a traffic accident he would be facing manslaughter charges
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: is this justice? - 04/11/22 11:28 PM

BTW, for this nation to return to any sort of sanity we need to get the backbone to see to it lots of folks hang.

X2
Posted By: wr otis

Re: is this justice? - 04/12/22 12:37 AM

Jay Sekulow show discussed this and dredd today, it'll be on their YouTube channel.

PS it was interesting that states are already getting ready for court losses
© 2024 Trapperman Forums