Home

Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 07:32 PM

It is apparent to me Jon Tester is no friend of gun owners. He voted yes to confirm the anti-gun and extreme liberal activist nominee Ketanji Jackson Brown for the Supreme Court. He also voted in the past to confirm the anti-gun and liberal activists Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan but voted no against confirming Amy Coney Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh. Tester also voted in the past for expanding background checks for gun purchases. The last I heard, the GOA gave Tester a “F” rating and the NRA a “D” rating. I hear how Montana is a very pro-gun state but by re-electing a United State Senator with these ratings and with his past actions, the people of Montana can’t be as pro-gun and/or conservative as reported since the majority keep voting for Tester.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 07:41 PM

People don't educate themselves. They see that big R and check it.

You think all those TV ads right before an election is because they are ineffective? Its staggering how many people make a choice just from those ads.
Posted By: white17

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 07:43 PM

Tester is big D Danny

And that also stands for Dirt bag
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 07:56 PM

You're wrong, GT. The majority has put in place along with our Governor the most pro active in protective gun legislative laws of any state yet. I have posted all the house bills passed a while ago.

Tester is a looser who hasn't been in touch with true Montanans for years, and as mentioned , is a leftist .

This blunder is fast being fixed , asap.

I would keep a weather eye on Idaho . Both states need to keep up ousting misfits who do not represent the vast majority of folks living there.

You're right about Tester, wrong about MT not being an overwhelmingly conservative state who holds the Constitution seriously.

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 08:03 PM

Tester also plays at being a "rancher" every 6 years, so he gets that voting demographic. Then, of course, Zoo Town ( Missoula) and Bozeman vote for him because he's a Democrat.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 08:17 PM

He never gets my vote, just phoney always does a commercial with a gun in a rack in his old square body Chevy.

Scary part is all the farmers and ranchers here like him. crazy

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by white17
Tester also plays at being a "rancher" every 6 years, so he gets that voting demographic. Then, of course, Zoo Town ( Missoula) and Bozeman vote for him because he's a Democrat.

And the Rez folks do the same.

Despite all this, the Governor , AG Austin Knudsen , and others have been voted in by many .

He stopped playing "rancher " when he lost several fingers in a farming blunder many moons ago...now he leans on that to show his "experience " with true rural living .... grin

This May 14th has planned a great gathering of MT's shooting sports associations , all gun ranges members , Sheriff departments , hunters, and others, to gather and further plan even more legislative action . These MSSA associates are invited to attend a banquet and all afternoon of reporting speeches of info to catch everyone up and also to exchange ideas and plans for the future of our gun rights. Our Governor , the AG , and others are scheduled to give talks and hear the people give their ideas.

The inviting letter I received stated that Tester was also invited to make a show up - "IF his schedule allows " .....We all know what that means grin

The only reason he might consider flying out here may be because of the offered banquet dinner .

I'll eat a live bullfrog if he actually makes time to show up.

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 08:20 PM

I think what you're saying Sharon, is that he thought he was a farm hand but actually gave it the fingers.

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 08:21 PM

grin grin grin

You read my mind .....

Yes Sir , that's it !

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon
You're wrong, GT. The majority has put in place along with our Governor the most pro active in protective gun legislative laws of any state yet. I have posted all the house bills passed a while ago.

Tester is a looser who hasn't been in touch with true Montanans for years, and as mentioned , is a leftist .

This blunder is fast being fixed , asap.

I would keep a weather eye on Idaho . Both states need to keep up ousting misfits who do not represent the vast majority of folks living there.

You're right about Tester, wrong about MT not being an overwhelmingly conservative state who holds the Constitution seriously.

Then apparently, a number of conservatives and gun owners in the past didn’t do there research and weren’t well informed about Tester by voting for him twice. In 2016, Trump won Montana by 20 points. In 2018, Tester won by 3.5 points. Something doesn’t seem right to me. It would indicate that Conservative voters and maybe gun owners helped to re-elect Tester. Hopefully, Montana can vote him out of office in 2024 before Biden places another liberal activist into the Supreme Court in which Tester will vote for. I just can’t see why any conservative voter living in states like ours would vote for a person with liberal leanings.

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 09:04 PM

A lot of people have smartened up since then.

Tester is like a greased pig.

He leans just enough to state he will help ranchers ( though Greg G is really active meeting ranchers and farmers needs ) , then Tester tells the Rez natives how he will make sure they get the bonuses and added things they want, then leans in image alone , as Beartooth T mentioned to try and fool as many as possible that he actually knows which end of a rifle exits the bullet.

The only thing Tester DID do, was vote no on that squad oriented horrible green deal , ONLY because he was catering to his farmer friends . He knows they cannot comply to that nonsense and grow food for the people.

I would say, watch Idaho.

All western regions , far north and south need to smarten up on chasing a greased pig.

Many Montanans sure are and have been.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 09:14 PM

A few fingers short of a hand laugh

Happened back when they ran a illegal meat butcher shop.

No license and flew below radar on the taxes laugh

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/11/22 09:32 PM

Well THAT'S interesting, thank you , Beartooth T .

The way I've heard himself allude to it, he was combining the whole state and with no fault of his own , the machine got him before his catlike responses kicked in ...he couldn't even fit through the door of farm machinery , much less operate them.

I need to take some deep breaths ... grin
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/12/22 01:34 AM

He's got to go. They need to find a good, electable Republican to oppose him. He's a worthless chamelion. He turns more conservative just before election time. I have more repspect for Berne Sanders. He's a flaming liberal and nobody I'd ever vote for, but at least he doesn't pose as something he's not. Tester is a flaming liberal, posing as a conservative rancher.

I'm optimistic he won't get re-elected. He'll have too much history in the next election.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/12/22 01:42 AM

I watched a guy from Utah talking about their gov. vetoing a bill to stop men competing against women is sports.

He said, and I think its spot on and hadn't considered this before. He said.....

America is where California was 25 years ago and we better stop this woke before we end up where they are today. I'm sure that's not his exact words, but its the jist of them.
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/12/22 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by Sharon
Originally Posted by white17

And the Rez folks do the same.

Despite all this, the Governor , AG Austin Knudsen , and others have been voted in by many .

He stopped playing "rancher " when he lost several fingers in a farming blunder many moons ago...now he leans on that to show his "experience " with true rural living .... grin

This May 14th has planned a great gathering of MT's shooting sports associations , all gun ranges members , Sheriff departments , hunters, and others, to gather and further plan even more legislative action . These MSSA associates are invited to attend a banquet and all afternoon of reporting speeches of info to catch everyone up and also to exchange ideas and plans for the future of our gun rights. Our Governor , the AG , and others are scheduled to give talks and hear the people give their ideas.

The inviting letter I received stated that Tester was also invited to make a show up - "IF his schedule allows " .....We all know what that means grin

The only reason he might consider flying out here may be because of the offered banquet dinner .

I'll eat a live bullfrog if he actually makes time to show up.

Mark Twain said "If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first ..."

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/12/22 04:12 AM

I ain't even have to abide by Mark Twain, either ... laugh
Posted By: merganser

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/12/22 01:12 PM

Since I moved here from Taxachusetts in '76 to go to college, Montana has always leaned to the conservative side but has continued to split how it votes for its politicians. Senate is usually split 50-50, and our only house member goes back and for, just as our Governor has. Sharon, I hope you're right, that we will head further right, as our state house has, but we'll see. We continue to get leftists moving in. Bozeman used to be a conservative town, now it's Missoula east. Tester is just a puppet of Schummer and Pelosi, doing whatever they want, he has never stood with MT.
Posted By: mark van haele

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/12/22 07:27 PM

I have never met a farmer that likes him!! We had him beat last time until the reservations got counted, most indians vote twice, vote in one town with there indian name then go to the next town and vote with there white name

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/12/22 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by mark van haele
I have never met a farmer that likes him!! We had him beat last time until the reservations got counted, most indians vote twice, vote in one town with there indian name then go to the next town and vote with there white name

Agreed. All the ranchers I know over here can't stand him. He's a fake. And they know it. The free government handouts is what others want ,that he has been promising them. Our Governor and AG passed a HB that stops Biden's handouts, and essentially told everyone to get off the lazy handouts and get back to work. That happened, and the economy has been better off, similar to Florida. The Rez village folk don't like that, so no wonder that mindset wants to make sure and flood the voting system illegally ....and also harping that because of a small chance of catching a watered down virus, they want mail-in ballots sent to them . If Im not mistaken, Gov Greg also passed a HB that makes voting done the time honored legal way .

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/12/22 09:10 PM

Republicans controls the Montana Senate and House and all six statewide offices. If there was widespread cheating from the reservations, did the Republicans try to do anything about it or did they do nothing like Republicans did in other states during the widespread cheating in the 2020 Presidential election?
Posted By: mark van haele

Re: Montana’s Jon Tester’s on gun rights - 04/12/22 09:15 PM

Obama came to the crow res when he ran, the crows made him a member of the tribe, named him black eagle, he almost got there coal mine shut down in the next 8 years, now they changed his name to walking eagle, ( to full of crap to fly) true story!!!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums