Home

What's up is down, what's down is up...

Posted By: NonPCfed

What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 05:45 AM

....or so it appears if you watch the hour long video that someone I trust suggested to me and I watched tonight. I'm not going to post the link because I don't want to violate a direct rule but anyone interested can find it by putting in the search, "Rumble, world premiere watch the water". In terms of "documentary" film construction, its well put together, might even say its "slick", its not the first rodeo for the technical people who stitched this hour together.

HOWEVER, you have to "suspend belief" of our typical modern western society and assume, at least for an hour, that evil on such an orchestrated scale can exist and "get away with it" (mostly, at least for a while) without their "system" breaking down and/or a majority of people catching on. It is the mother of all "conspiracy theories". And that's how, if true, the people behind it get away with it, the bundle of lies is so monstrous that the vast majority of people will just walk away and say "these people are full bat ***t crazy" and think about it no more. I personally have trouble understanding the logistics of it all and why some people are affected and others appear not to be (or survive mainly intact) if the same source is being used.

For believers, I'll leave you with two questions:

1) What is the first specific animal "genus" mentioned in the Bible (Genesis 3:1)?

2) What does Paul say we "wrestle" with in Ephesians 6:12?

P.S. There is a surprise ending that links back to a murder earlier in the film. Maybe the main characters are just great actors, maybe its all just cleverly cut and pasted together "stagecraft", maybe the surprise ending is just a lie. Maybe...
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 09:47 AM

I wonder sometimes what Samson was thinking as he was slaughtering 1000 Philistines.

This would be one of those times. lol
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 09:51 AM

luciferon in the covid vaccine is going to telepathically link people to the internet
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 11:00 AM

I haven't seen the video but I think I get the point of your post.

Read Daniel 10 to see how the war between kingdom of Satan and the Kingdom of God plays out on the world scale on earth. If the word "prince" in Daniel 10 is confusing, see Daniel 12:1 where it calls the archangel Michael "the great prince" - seems to be a reference to a hierarchy of angels.

The moral war being fought (and lost) in America and across the globe is not being fought here on earth.
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 11:05 AM

crazywow
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 11:12 AM

We battle not against flesh and blood
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 11:17 AM

There is one nature in people that is the foundation of so much of the world's fighting.

The inability to forgive and forget.
God says He will "remember no more" those deeds from the past when God extends His gift of grace to a person.
Can we only imagine a world where people by their own power could do this? Well, they can't.
The hard-hearted bring it up over and over and over again.
Pride is the throne for our gleeful hard hearts when we tear other people down.
So the world fights.

God is sovereign and all that is, is His.
So the faithful should strive to remember to thank God for His compassion, grace, patience, lovingkindness, and truth,
while we watch people say and do and type the things of their heart.

Blessings y'all!
Mark

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 11:22 AM

Is it not written we should confess our sins to one another?
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

To God thru a priest

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 11:34 AM

The confession of sin is at the forefront of the Christian faith. But that confession is made to God and God alone. We need no human priest, but only Christ (1 Tim 2:5).

That's quite a thin summary of Scripture, usually James 5:16, which the RC and Anglicans use to support liturgical confessions, but which the Apostle and brother of Jesus meant more as a "forgiving" attitude. There is not one text calling for "apology" yet MANY texts on a believer forgiving others.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

To God thru a priest

James 5:16 - 16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

Nothing about a priest in there. Is this one of those Bible verses that requires a Biblical scholar to tell us what it really means?

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 11:37 AM

And I was right. lol

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 12:09 PM

HT,
It's best if any person reading the Bible brings the context of the biblical story with them as they interpret, or we're prone to choose the verses we like, chuck the verses we don't like or don't understand.
It's like coming into a movie in the middle or any narrative novel 1/2 way in and trying to "tell" what is going on.

The Bible is historical narrative (as well as other imbedded genres) so start at page one.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 12:17 PM

Mark can we skip numbers? It was hard enough to get through all the begot's an such. Since we know it's jets and the point it to show God keep his promise and Jesus ancestry is it necessary to pick it apart again?
Posted By: Posco

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 12:28 PM

James 5:16 - 16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

Nothing about a priest in there. Is this one of those Bible verses that requires a Biblical scholar to tell us what it really means?

I know you didn't address this to me, but I think the gist of it is holding one another accountable, not an absolution of sin.

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 12:30 PM

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is a wonderful and beautiful thing. Then we crap on it by telling those that come here is the Bible. It is Divinely inspired but reading it isn’t sufficient you must have a paid man tell you what it really means even though it includes a promise of guidance by the Holy Spirit. Same thing with the constitution, we pay an insane amount of money lawyers to tell us what it means even though it is written in English.

And here we are today wondering why nobody has much faith in either.

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

I know you didn't address this to me, but I think the gist of it is holding one another accountable, not an absolution of sin.

I’m not asking for absolution. Mark mentioned written what’s on the heart. Would God ask us to do it if there wasn’t good in it?

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 12:38 PM

grin laugh. Great question PM. Numbers is not preached very often!!! But it has been inspired, written down, and preserved and passed down like all the rest of Scripture, so there's nuggets embedded in the story or God wouldn't have inspired it.

But, yah, it's a tough read. And it's mostly for the nation of Israel to know the story that God is sovereign and will guide and protect the Israelites into an "identifiable" place in earth where the nation will enjoy the blessings He promised. So go take the land, and get to it!

It's in the Sinai wilderness, so I just picture trapping in south Texas in 110 degree heat, when I think about the Book of Numbers!

Now why it took 38 years to trek from Sinai to Moab when you can walk it in a couple weeks? Well, that'd be the grumbling and fighting and not trusting God and....
There are parts of the narrative in Numbers that are key.

Example; Prelude to John 3:16 is Numbers 21:9. In this Text.... The Imagery of the SON OF MAN is being lifted up and those placing faith in it is saved.

grin

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 12:44 PM

I’m not asking for absolution.

I never suggested you were. The verse is directed to believers, not the unregenerate.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 01:00 PM

There was a troubled lady that searched high and low to comfort her troubled soul. She had confessed to priest, ministers and even the Sunday school teacher, all in vain. She then started spending her income on the psychology circuit and they had been many. As she was running out of money she decided to try one more. She arrived for her 30 min appointment and as soon as the Dr opened the door she hit the couch and started spilling her guts. She had learned time was expensive and to hit the couch running. The Dr. silently sit taking notes. As time for her 30 minutes came to a close she looked at the Dr and told him that was the best session she had ever had and she felt so relieved and so much better. To which the Dr said " Lo siento, no hablo Ingles ".
Posted By: bandy

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 01:05 PM

I watched it yesterday and it was a lot to take in and seemed a little far out there. As I watched it I could feel the Holy Sprit confirming in me that this is truth. I would say if you want more insight confirming this look up Dr James Tour or Dr Chuck Missler and look at Dr Missler sermon on transhumanisam. I have said this for years to my wife the way we in this country can be attacked and never know it till it's to late is the public water system. Satan is out to destroy this nation because the gospel freely flows from it and he will stop at nothing. I pray that the weapons of the enemy are exposed and the good and faithful can put this nation back on track.
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June

The confession of sin is at the forefront of the Christian faith. But that confession is made to God and God alone. We need no human priest, but only Christ (1 Tim 2:5).

That's quite a thin summary of Scripture, usually James 5:16, which the RC and Anglicans use to support liturgical confessions, but which the Apostle and brother of Jesus meant more as a "forgiving" attitude. There is not one text calling for "apology" yet MANY texts on a believer forgiving others. This being said if one does not repent of there sins that's between them and God .

Blessings,
Mark

I agee with Mark on this, when you forgive some ones faults you are not unjustly condemning them, judgment is mine says the Lord. How can a just God forgive our sins if we can't forgive our brothers?
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/13/22 02:57 PM

This being said if one does not repent that's between him and God.

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/14/22 12:22 PM

Ok did anyone watch the video and see what is going on this is crazy and Satan is the master mind.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/14/22 12:38 PM

I watched most of it a few days ago. I get Steve Kirsch's newsletters and trust his sources. He has experts doing a deep dive into the information Ardis provided. I think a lot of it is true. Some very bright scientists have been sounding the alarm for a long time now. Evil bunch of people behind all this so anything is possible.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/14/22 02:13 PM

In the early 80's, Jacques-Yves Cousteau who was a die hard environmentalist said in a UN speech in the early 80's, that we would have to kill at least 3 million people per year to combat overpopulation. Since then that number has probably gone up by a good bit.
Yet western countries pump billions into the poor African countries to feed them.
The old cynic in me says that they want to keep those folks around as they would be easier to govern, seeing that they will do a days work for a bowl of rice.
But thats just me.

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/14/22 02:34 PM

It's interesting God foresaw the need to create a new heaven and a new earth long before man had left any significant mar on His creation. We've contaminated the planet down here and left a debris field strung in space. I don't know about you but based on what we see in governments around the world, betting on man to save us isn't all that comforting an idea.

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/14/22 03:17 PM

It's interesting God foresaw the need to create a new heaven and a new earth long before man had left any significant mar on His creation. We've contaminated the planet down here and left a debris field strung in space. I don't know about you but based on what we see in governments around the world, betting on man to save us isn't all that comforting an idea.

True. I posted a John Macarthur sermon on another thread....its title is 'we dont win here'. I thought it was pretty good. Anyone who doubts the evil among us needs to read Robert Kennedy's book on Fauci. That man is a monster, and the video thats referenced in this thread is absolutely correct on remdisevir. Its long been know to kill more people than it saves......kind of like the aids drug AZT that Fauci pushed for decades...

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/14/22 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
I posted a John Macarthur sermon on another thread....its title is 'we dont win here'. I thought it was pretty good.

I'm a fan of his and watched it yesterday. Thanks for posting it.

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/14/22 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
I posted a John Macarthur sermon on another thread....its title is 'we dont win here'. I thought it was pretty good.

I'm a fan of his and watched it yesterday. Thanks for posting it.

He's starting to look his age. One of the greatest of our time imo. I've taken some classes through his seminary and found them excellent.

Re: What's up is down, what's down is up... - 04/14/22 04:40 PM

Check out Dr James Tour and his work on nanotechnology.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums