Home

Russian military daily action reports

Posted By: NonPCfed

Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 01:48 AM

I thought I'd start posting these because I see them on another site and I doubt most here have seen one given the western MSM and governments blackout of anything the Russians have to say. You can laugh at them, you can flip them the double bird, you can break things after reading them or you can ignore them. Whatever, you actually have that freedom. I'm not claiming these are reality, only that this is what the Russian military is officially saying on what went on in the Ukrainian War for that day. They do like to mention specific places, unit numbers of Uke military, and what the Russian think they did to them.

What I've learned in the past few years is that when the MSM stops talking about things, usually their narrative isn't holding up and they simply move on to something else. I've seen very few Russian aircraft or armor being destroyed the past week or so and almost no little fighting clips from the "Azov Battalion". Another site today said that over 1,000 Ukrainian soldiers in the east surrendered in a single location. We'll see how the Donbas envelopment plays out over the next couple of weeks.

P.S. Remember the several S-300 ATA missiles batteries that the Slovaks gave to the Ukrainians about 10 days ago. Reports are those batteries lasted intact about 36 hours after crossing the border and never became operational.

13.04.2022 (20:00)
Briefing of the Ministry of Defense of Russia

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue to conduct a special military operation in Ukraine.

In the city of Mariupol, the commercial seaport was completely liberated from the militants of the Nazi formation "Azov".

All hostages held by the Nazis on ships in the port, including foreign ones, have been released.

The remnants of the units of the Ukrainian troops and the Nazis "Azov" located in the city are blocked and deprived of the opportunity to escape from the encirclement.

During the day, 36 enemy targets were destroyed by high-precision weapons. Among them:

in the settlements of Vrubovka and Berestovoe, two repair bases and two depots of rocket and artillery weapons of the 57th and 24th mechanized brigades of the Ukrainian troops;

in the areas of Popasnaya and Barvenkovo, five strongholds of units of the 24th separate mechanized brigade;

in the village of Cherkasy, the command post of the 15th separate regiment of the National Guard of Ukraine.

The headquarters and fuel depot of the 128th Separate Mountain Assault Brigade in the Gulyai-Pole area were also destroyed.

Operational-tactical aviation hit 10 military facilities of Ukraine. Among them: a command post, three depots of rocket and artillery weapons, as well as 6 areas of concentration of Ukrainian military equipment.

In total, since the beginning of the special military operation, the following have been destroyed: 130 aircraft, 103 helicopters, 244 anti-aircraft missile systems, 447 unmanned aerial vehicles, 2173 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 243 multiple rocket launchers, 937 field artillery guns and mortars, as well as 2082 units of special military vehicles.

We see attempts of sabotage and strikes by Ukrainian troops on objects on the territory of the Russian Federation.

If such incidents continue, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation will strike at decision-making centers, including in Kyiv, from which the Russian army has so far refrained.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 01:53 AM

Thanks
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 02:00 AM

The word "nazis" immediately tells you it is BS and not to waste your time on it.

Keith
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 02:02 AM

I’ve been watching the reports from the Russian military. It’s a view from the other side. Propaganda is a tool in the weapons arsenal of any country, so I keep that in mind.

Reports from news sources outside the US say that the Ukrainian forces inside Mariupol were running out of ammo and posting on social media about it. They aren’t expected to last long.

I think the situation is likely to expand beyond the borders of Ukraine. The Russians have stated on more than one occasion that arms shipments to Ukraine are legitimate military targets.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
The word "nazis" immediately tells you it is BS and not to waste your time on it.

Keith

Sometimes one has to see the view from all angles before he sees the whole picture
Posted By: Marty

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 02:21 AM

the azov battalion are nazi's...
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 02:26 AM

Keith

Exactly
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 02:39 AM

Truthfully, we as Americans don't know who to believe. We get 99% of our info from the boob tube. Remember, Biden is in bed with the Ukranian's. Just ask Hunter???
Posted By: KOSOI

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 02:45 AM

Thanks NonPCfed. I see a lot of people are starting to see the light.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by sneaky

Keith

Exactly

What do you guys know of the azov battalions? Shine some light on us in the dark.
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
What do you guys know of the azov battalions? Shine some light on us in the dark.

I have read that they call themselves nazis, so I have no problem with others referencing them as such.

Thank you for posting nonpc, I think more of us need to hear things from the other side. I imagine the truth lays a long way from what our US media is putting out.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
Originally Posted by Yes sir

I have read that they call themselves nazis, so I have no problem with others referencing them as such.

Thank you for posting nonpc, I think more of us need to hear things from the other side. I imagine the truth lays a long way from what our US media is putting out.

One doesn't have to spent much time looking into their founder to see the picture. And you won't find the information about him on your mainstream media.
Posted By: grampy

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 03:11 AM

Sad sad situation. Politicians still wandering around over there,scratching their (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) and trying to look important.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 03:17 AM

Look up the strength of the Russian ruble compared to about a month ago. That should tell you something.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 04:14 AM

"the following have been destroyed"

Neglected to mention who owned the equipment while it was under destruction.

What do they have to say about Russian troop losses?
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by grampy
Sad sad situation. Politicians still wandering around over there,scratching their (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) and trying to look important.

common state of all of our/ your politicians -- no exceptions. Seems to me to be a genetic defect of some kind.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 05:24 AM

These Russian "Defense" Ministry reports generally aren't going to tell of their losses. They're going to spin it to their advantage. I have no doubt about it. But what I find interesting (and informative) is pinning down the geography, say using Google Maps, although some of these little Ukie villages don't show up well on Google Maps. It sort of shows where the, I'm trying to think of the term that military commanders/analysts use, the "gravity" of the operations is located. Its also interesting to see what they say they're after in their say the non-ground ops; take out fuel and ammo dumps, take out the rocket "artillery" elements. You have to read between the lines and use multiple sources to get a "feel" of what is probably going on.

Here's another source about recently taken Ukie prisoners. Could be all total bs with good fiction writers but the level of details is interesting...

UKRAINIAN PRISONERS ARE DIFFERENT EVERY DAY.

The first batch was like in suspended animation: complete disorientation, they did not even know that the LDNR was recognized by Russia. Now they are veterans of the movement, they feel comfortable in the rear of the DPR.

The second batch, 267 Marines, are organized, tidy, well-fed people, controlled by commanders. They gave up on their own decision.

The third tried yesterday to get out of the encirclement and hide. They were beaten and killed, their commanders abandoned them - it was not difficult to catch and force them to surrender. They are dirty, from them amber, as if from a landfill, dressed somehow.

Another party, 1,000 Marines, motley, aged 20 to 55. Many in neat civilian clothes - they say the uniform burned down. Many of the identity cards have been torn out.

Every third is wounded, every tenth is seriously. They didn't want to give up, but they had to. There will be more to come.

Yet we still have db U.S. politicians, both DC parties, that are saying, "the Ukies are going to win, we just have to keep pumping arms to them." Of course its doubtful that any of them have relatives in Ukraine paying the price, or any relatives in Russia losing men folk in the conflict. The DC ***ks are willing to fight to the last Ukrainian. And perhaps their rationale would have more merit if the plan by bad, mad Vlad was to take over all of Ukraine. But many people who actually have thought of this for a lot longer time than our hired help in the Swamp, are pretty sure that the Russians only want the eastern half of Ukraine, primarily the Donets Basin (the Donbas) because 1) it has the mineral hydrocarbon resources, and 2) probably about 40% of the population is ethnic Russian. Ukraine west of the Dneiper River the Russians would probably leave alone, as along it didn't become NATO and install nuclear missiles with 3-5 minute lob time to Moscow. But it is doubtful this will happen because various parts of NATO; primarily certain U.S. political crime families, the Clowns in Actions, sadomasochistics in Dept of State AND all their counterparts in the UK government won't let it happen. Way, way too much money and power at stake. You know, our "hired help" who enrich and empower themselves in our names.

Sad, very very sad all around. Just control what you can control, your 6's and the people you love's 6s. We master that scale then maybe we can think about scaling up...
Posted By: wildflights

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 05:50 AM

Thank you for posting this.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 11:23 AM

Nazi’s ? And during WWII the Russians were at least as bad if not worse than the Nazi’s. And the Russians would have never held onto their country if it had not been for the USA pumping weapons to them via Alaska.
Posted By: K52

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 12:54 PM

For all the people supporting this war Joe and Hunter Biden & the Democrats thanks you. The money laundering country set up for their benefit has to be saved, Clinton,Obama and Biden all have a vested interest in it. Plus it takes the focus off of how miserably their policies are failing in this country, and hope it will help them in the mid terms.

The Azov Battalion has videos on the net of them crucifying Russian soldiers. They also sport Nazi symbol tattoos, how anyone thinks these people need our support is beyond me. You are being manipulated by the Dems and the MSM.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by H2ORat
Originally Posted by grampy

common state of all of our/ your politicians -- no exceptions. Seems to me to be a genetic defect of some kind.

They all know what they are doing. Exactly what they are told to do. They just look dumb to us because it's going against what should be their self interest, but their self interest are just that their pocket books not the people that put them in office.
Posted By: Kre

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 03:43 PM

How many civilians did the drunk russian conscripts kill?
Posted By: Kre

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by K52
The Azov Battalion has videos on the net of them crucifying Russian soldiers..

I'm totally fine with it. I can't say I blame them. I'm going to have to see if I can find some of these videos.

*** So, I just looked and this is either very old news or it's been completely discredited. But, of course, I'm feeding on the propaganda. crazy ****
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 03:57 PM

So we all know that the Putin propaganda machine deals in half truths and lies. I don't speak Russian, but I do recall Putin at a podium saying that Russia had no intention of invading Ukraine. This was in response to the west saying that all signs pointed to just that. SO, which sides' propaganda was correct?
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 04:15 PM

I heard yesterday that there are Russian troops and equipment on the Finland border. Just like it was on the Ukraine border before Putin invaded. Is Putin on the move. And I wonder what his excuse is this time?

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
I heard yesterday that there are Russian troops and equipment on the Finland border. Just like it was on the Ukraine border before Putin invaded. Is Putin on the move. And I wonder what his excuse is this time?

Putin warned Ukraine against NATO involvement. He likewise has warned Finland and Sweden.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 04:20 PM

When they start playing cowboys and Indians in Europe, lot of people’s ideas seem to change about what’s fair or not.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 04:24 PM

What gives Putin the authority to threaten sovereign nations as to what they do? At least we get to change our politics every 4 years, as corrupt as it may be!
Posted By: Bryan Daigle

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 04:33 PM

The Blaze and News Watch are other American on line sources. The Rebel is a Canadian source of news unless Trudeau has his way .
Posted By: K52

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
So we all know that the Putin propaganda machine deals in half truths and lies. I don't speak Russian, but I do recall Putin at a podium saying that Russia had no intention of invading Ukraine. This was in response to the west saying that all signs pointed to just that. SO, which sides' propaganda was correct?

I guess you believe that the Biden propaganda machine, the MSM, is a shining beacon of truth and virtue.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 05:13 PM

The only way to find out what is actually going on is to go over there, put your own boots on the ground, and see for yourself.

Mike

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 05:18 PM

The USA threatens other countries all the time and implements sanctions against other countries that cripple those countries.....if you really hate russia then at least find some reason to validate that hate which does not apply to the USA also. Remember iraq2 and 100,000+ civilian dead with no valid reason for that invasion/occupation?
Posted By: cattails

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/14/22 11:00 PM

Since I can't get a good reading on this. I have to go with my gut instinct which is..... If the Biden administration is on the right side of this Ukraine envasion ....then it's the first time they got something right....which is highly unlikely.
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 12:53 AM

Hmmm Interesting to see what the Russian ministry of defense say about their sea power on the Black sea tomorrow.
just
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 01:00 AM

Even more interesting will be their response if the UKes did hit it with the aid of NATO.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 01:11 AM

They had an onboard fire which caused munitions to explode.

Neglected to mention the onboard fire started right around the time the missle hit the boat.

The idea that all the worldwide media along with multiple worldwide countries, are all in on some kind of a scam about this war, is ridiculous. Well all the worldwide media except for some guy named Patrick, last guy on earth telling the truth.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by wr otis

Neglected to mention the onboard fire started right around the time the missle hit the boat.

The idea that all the worldwide media along with multiple worldwide countries, are all in on some kind of a scam about this war, is ridiculous. Well all the worldwide media except for some guy named Patrick, last guy on earth telling the truth.

Don't forget to get your booster shot if you have already received the vaccine. I say that respectfully, but trying to make a point.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 01:32 AM

I wonder why the worldwide media and multiple countries did not condem the second iraq war????? I mean it was done with no good reason to do it....and then iraq was occupied for many, many years while 100,000+ iraqi civilians died as a result of that war...where were the sanctions? and concern for genocide and abu graib crimes???

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 01:43 AM

Good point Marty! Why has the western media and multiple countries not condemned the genocide and political coups taking place in Africa as well?

Why are the atrocities taking place in China NOT on the news nonstop every day all day long like the coverage of Ukraine?

I've been fooled already on false wars for humanity's sake. All the western world media, and all NATO/EU aligned countries lining up with each other against Russia is the ridiculous scam IMO.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 01:45 AM

Point taken Chancey.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 02:00 AM

wr otis, Sir. I hope I did not offend with my earlier post; it was not my intention; I apologize if I did.

The point I am trying to make is that I believe we are lied to constantly by the MSM and the governments that are in cahoots with one another. Just because we see it on the news and pounded in our heads every night, does not make it Truth.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 02:07 AM

I haven't seen the daily report posted on another forum yet tonight, but there may be something specific on the Moscow itself, I'll have to go back and look, I'm sort of sick of reading all the talk about that ship over there today. The Russian armor and artillery coming down on the Ukies in the Donbas in the coming days isn't coming from a cruiser in the Black Sea, coming from the other direction. We'll see what happens in the coming days.

Maybe the Rus will finally try frying NATO's direct links to the Ukies of real time surveillance from the sat imagery and commo intercepts. The USA is already at war with the Rus, just aren't any Americans (at least not known so far) actually going kinetic actions at the present time. Almost all other national assets of the fed government are being used to help the Ukies.I wonder what Sniffy and the minions would do if the Rus did a little sat hunter-killer action of some of those assets in geo orbit over that part of Europe? Sats fly at 17,000 mph in orbit, doesn't take much "debris" to fly into one at that speed (or even greater if 2 are moving in opposite directions) to make such assets "unavailable"...

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 03:12 AM

Russians are going to be short alot of tanks in the coming days. During a special military operation is a real poor time to discover major design flaws in your tanks.
Posted By: mskrtman

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 03:24 AM

What is the MSM you guys keep referring to? I take MSM for joint pain with glucosamine. Have no idea what it has to do with the news.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 03:32 AM

You mean MSM can be used for joint pain too! I spray it to kill bahia grass and other weeds HA!

MSM - mainstream media. When I say MSM, I am referring to all the news outlets across the globe that spew the same crap they have been handfed every day. Their talking points are so in sync its not only scary, but rather dispicable.
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/15/22 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
You mean MSM can be used for joint pain too! I spray it to kill bahia grass and other weeds HA!

MSM - mainstream media. When I say MSM, I am referring to all the news outlets across the globe that spew the same crap they have been handfed every day. Their talking points are so in sync its not only scary, but rather dispicable.

I thought that was PMS!

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/16/22 12:08 PM

This one I guess was on a Telegram channel. I don't do Telegram so this is a copied version, with the guy's emphasis. Specific actions mentioned in the south of Ukraine-- Odessa and Nikolaev (the last city is the old Russian name for it). The hits on the troop concentrations probably more in the Donbas region.

Russian MoD briefing for April 16 from MoD Telegram channel... Note the hits in Kiev and Nikolaev.

Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation in Ukraine.

High-precision, long-range air-based weapons destroyed production buildings of armoured plant in Kiev and military equipment repair facility in Nikolaev.

During the day, 16 enemy assets were hit by high-precision air-based missiles. Among them:

11 areas of Ukrainian military equipment and weapons concentration in Povstanskoe in Odessa Region, Barvenkovo, Lisichansk, Sribnoe, Petrovskoe and Opytnoe;

2 missile and artillery weapons depots near Nikolaev;

1 central storage base for radar reconnaissance and communications equipment in south-east of Poltava;

1 anti-aircraft weapons storage base south of Poltava; area of 95th Separate Airborne Assault Brigade units concentration in Gusarovka.

During the night, operational-tactical aviation hit 67 areas of concentration of Ukrainian manpower and military equipment.

Russian air defence means shot down 1 Ukrainian Su-25 aircraft in the air 15 kilometres south of Izyum.

Missile troops and artillery hit 811 assets, including 43 Ukrainian command posts, 8 fuel column for military equipment as well as 760 areas of enemy manpower concentration. [MY NOTE: Anyone else notice that these numbers seem to be much larger than in the past? These are daily numbers.]

In total, 133 aircraft, 458 unmanned aerial vehicles, 246 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2,246 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 252 multiple launch rocket systems, 981 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,146 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #Briefing
@mod_russia_en

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/16/22 11:05 PM

Doesn't look like the Rus gave their fellow Slavs the Easter weekend off in eastern Ukraine. If only 25% of what is here is accurate, it hasn't been a good couple of days for the Ukie armed forces. Of course the Rus don't list their own losses.

Its not listed here but other sites are talking about some big ordinance dropped on the holdouts, including the "special" ones, on the Azovstal steel plant. 5,000 pound bombs do make large carters. Well, enough blood and destruction for the weekend.

Briefing by the official representative of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation Igor Konashenkov as of 19.00 on April 16, 2022 on the progress of the special operation in Ukraine

▪️During the day, 15 enemy targets were hit by high-precision air-launched missiles.
Among them: in the areas of the settlements of BARVENKOVO, RUBEZHNOYE, POPASNAYA, NOVOZVANIVKA, KRASNOARMEYSK, SELIDOVO, NOVOBAKHMUTOVKA, six concentration sites of Ukrainian military equipment and seven strongholds of Ukrainian troops were destroyed.

As a result of the strikes, more than 320 Ukrainian servicemen were killed and wounded, 23 armored vehicles and seven vehicles for various purposes were destroyed.

Operational and tactical aviation destroyed 67 areas of concentration of personnel and Ukrainian military equipment during the day.

Missile forces hit 317 military facilities, including: 274 strong points and areas of concentration of enemy manpower, 24 control points and two field fuel storage facilities of Ukrainian troops.

A Ukrainian military transport plane carrying a large batch of weapons supplied to Ukraine by Western countries was shot down in the air by Russian air defense means near Odessa.

▪️Two Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles were shot down over the localities of LOZOVAYA and Veselaya.

Since the beginning of the special military operation, 134 aircraft, 460 unmanned aerial vehicles, 246 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2,269 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 252 multiple rocket launchers, 987 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,158 units of special military vehicles have been destroyed.

The entire city territory of Mariupol has been completely cleared of militants of the Nazi formation "Azov", foreign mercenaries and Ukrainian troops.

The remnants of the Ukrainian group are currently completely blocked on the territory of the Azovstal Metallurgical Plant. Their only chance to save their lives is to voluntarily lay down their arms and surrender.

Let me remind you that in Mariupol at the time of its encirclement on March 11 there were: the 36th separate Marine Brigade, the 109th Territorial Defense Brigade, the 503rd separate marine battalion, a company of the 53rd separate mechanized brigade, units of the 17th anti-tank brigade, Nazi formations "Azov", "Aidar", "Right Sector", police and state border service units, as well as foreign mercenaries.

The total number of this group was about 8 thousand 100 people.

During the liberation of Mariupol, 1,464 Ukrainian servicemen have already surrendered. The number of surrenders is increasing daily. Including those who escaped from the territory of "Azovstal". According to their testimonies, the total number of Ukrainian servicemen, Nazis and foreign mercenaries who took refuge on Azovstal does not exceed 2.5 thousand people.

Thus, on April 16, in Mariupol alone, the losses of the Ukrainian group amounted to more than 4,000 people.

Therefore, Zelensky's recent statements to the Western media that the irretrievable losses of the Ukrainian military during the operation allegedly amount to 2.5-3 thousand are a common lie for him.

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation has reliable data on the true losses of the Ukrainian army, National Guard and foreign mercenaries who arrived, which Zelensky is afraid to tell the people of Ukraine.

As of today, the irretrievable losses amount to 23,367 people.

We will soon publish some data from Ukrainian documents about our losses, revealing the place of death and the burial places of the dead.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 12:54 PM

I refrained from posting any of this on Easter. If you're interested/curious about what the Russian military is saying they did recently. I don't do Telegram as of yet so I'm copying and pasting these from another site where they have been posted. Moscow is at least 7 hours ahead of Eastern time zone here so that needs to keep in mind with any "current" releases. It would be interesting to know if these claimed MiG-29 downings are from the ones the Poles were going to give the Ukies and we just haven't heard about them becoming operational from MSM or if these were some that the Ukrainians had already. From what I've heard MiG-29s are greatly enabled by having friendly radar guide them, otherwise, they are far less self-operational as say a F-15 or even F-16

From Sunday:

Current briefing from Russian MoD Telegram channel...

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation in Ukraine.

During the day, high-precision air-based missiles destroyed 1 fuel and ammunition storage facilities near Barvenkovo and Dobropolie.

Operational-tactical and army aviation hit 44 military assets of Ukraine. Among them:

2 command posts and 1 locator for illumination and targeting of S-300 missile system near Avdeevka;

3 missile and artillery weapons depots near Zavgorodnee and Protopopovka;

23 areas of the Ukrainian manpower and military equipment concentration near Krasniy Liman, Novoselovka, Rubezhnoe, Ugledar, Popasnaya, Prishyb and Gusarovka.

Missile troops and artillery hit 113 assets, including 4 command posts, 4 artillery batteries, 2 fuel depots and 103 enemy strong points and areas of manpower concentration.

Russian air defence means shot down 2 Ukrainian MiG-29 aircraft near Fedorovka and Zavody in Kharkov Region as well as 1 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicle near Preobrazhenskoe, Pavlograd region.

In total, 136 aircraft, 471 unmanned aerial vehicles, 249 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2,308 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 254 multiple launch rocket systems, 998 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,171 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

@mod_russia_en

From "today": The emphasis added is from the guy who posted it elsewhere.

Latest Russian MoD briefing from their Telegram channel... Note all the Ukrainian aircraft shot down...unusual number.

High-precision air-based missiles destroyed 16 military assets of Ukraine overnight. Among them: 5 enemy command posts, 1 fuel storage facility, 3 ammunition depots, as well as military personnel and equipment concentrated in Barvenkovo, Gulyai Pole, Kamyshevakha, Zelenoe Pole, Velikomikhailovka and Nikolaev.

Operational-tactical aviation hit 108 areas of concentration of Ukrainian manpower and military equipment.

In addition, 1 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicle was shot down by an air-to-air missile near Buda.

Army aviation destroyed 8 tanks and other armoured fighting vehicles, as well as up to a company of enemy manpower near Pashkovo, Veseloe and Illichevka.

Missile troops struck with high-precision Iskander land-based missiles. 4 arms depots and Ukrainian military equipment were destroyed, as well as 3 areas enemy manpower concentration near Popasnaya, Yampol and Kramotorsk.

Russian artillery units hit 315 Ukrainian assets overnight.
18 command posts, 22 artillery batteries, 1 OSA-AKM anti-aircraft missile system, as well as 275 enemy strong points and areas of concentration of enemy manpower were hit.

Russian air defence means shot down 3 Ukrainian combat aircraft in the air: 2 MiG-29 fighters near Izyum and 1 Su-25 near Avdeevka. 11 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehiclea were also shot down in the air near Klimovo, Nevelskoe, Novotroitskoe, Izyum, Panteleimonovka, Sladkovodnoe and Yasnoe. 10 large-calibre rockets fired by Ukrainian multiple rocket launchers at Chernobaevka were intercepted.

In total, 139 aircraft, 483 unmanned aerial vehicles, 250 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2,326 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 254 multiple launch rocket systems, 1,004 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,184 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

@mod_russia_en

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 01:19 PM

What's the point.

They lie about troop losses.

They lie about tank losses.

They lie about the ship at the bottom of the black sea.

But somehow you figure official reports about their successes are somehow truthful?

Couple weeks back they claimed to have destroyed 37 of something Ukraine had, problem is Ukraine never had that many AND they still had most of them.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 01:28 PM

What's the point.

They lie about troop losses.

They lie about tank losses.

They lie about the ship at the bottom of the black sea.

But somehow you figure official reports about their successes are somehow truthful?

Couple weeks back they claimed to have destroyed 37 of something Ukraine had, problem is Ukraine never had that many AND they still had most of them.

But some how you believe what you see on TV here? Do you think it is any better/truthful?
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Kre
Originally Posted by K52
The Azov Battalion has videos on the net of them crucifying Russian soldiers..

I'm totally fine with it. I can't say I blame them. I'm going to have to see if I can find some of these videos.

*** So, I just looked and this is either very old news or it's been completely discredited. But, of course, I'm feeding on the propaganda. crazy ****

The Azov battalion is the excuse the Russian government used for the invasion. They are nazis that are trying to ethnically cleanse eastern Ukraine of Russians. Saying its ok to crucify a Russian is no different than saying its ok to crucify a Jew. Putin is scum but so is Zelesky.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 03:55 PM

I have listened to both Putin and Zelensky talk. I have done a little private research into both their backgrounds. I would be proud to call a man like Zelensky my leader.
Posted By: 2ndjoborfun

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 03:56 PM

Hollywood vs. real times = Much propaganda?
Posted By: Boco

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 04:02 PM

An Austrian diplomat just came from a meeting with Putin-he was flabbergasted-apparently none of Putins Generals are telling him what is going on in the Ukraine-Putin thinks Russia is winning the war in the Ukraine,lol.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 04:28 PM

You guys are very funny to read... go on...
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by KOSOI

Time will tell the true story of that war.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf

Time will tell the true story of that war.

I'm not arguing with you, but as I noticed, many of you change your shoes very often. i.e. today for america, tomorrow for canada! i think you understand what I'm talking about ???
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 05:39 PM

That's because we dont have a dog in that fight and dont really know what to believe based on media reports.
Posted By: Sac Creek

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 05:45 PM

Also, we can have a differing opinion without being afraid of going to prison.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 05:58 PM

Americans can criticize Canada and Canada can criticize America but when it comes down to fighting and maintaining freedom we’re together as a people… politics aside!

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
The Azov battalion is the excuse the Russian government used for the invasion. They are nazis that are trying to ethnically cleanse eastern Ukraine of Russians. Saying its ok to crucify a Russian is no different than saying its ok to crucify a Jew. Putin is scum but so is Zelesky.

You can't seriously believe that Volodymyr Zelenskyy, the Jewish President of the Ukraine, supports the nazification of the Ukraine, which would lead to his and his families death? That's totally absurd.

Keith

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 06:23 PM

Many of you are acting like your Grandpa Joe. today he said one thing. then it didn't please others across the ocean somewhere. and he was intelligently corrected, and everything was fine. it won't happen again.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 06:23 PM

KeithC,
You don't think a Jewish leader would be involved in the killing of their own ethnicity in any way?
Posted By: Boco

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 06:24 PM

Lots on here lap up the russian propaganda,lol.
Common sense is out the window.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 06:31 PM

We in the West are taught so very little of history.
History matters.
Putin is atop the 3rd Roman Empire, or so many (maybe him also) believe.

https://theconversation.com/the-byzantine-history-of-putins-russian-empire-90616

[Linked Image]

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
KeithC,
You don't think a Jewish leader would be involved in the killing of their own ethnicity in any way?

I very, very obviously never said that Mark.

I definitely don't believe a Jewish leader would help someone overthrow himself and kill his family.

Keith

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 06:41 PM

We'd have to define "his family" I guess. I know you know that people in power have ALWAYS had a history of killing their family to remain in power. Happens all the time.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 06:52 PM

Mark, I agree with you, but I don't think Americans know what you're talking about.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 07:06 PM

Old Believers

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 07:08 PM

From the article......

"Seventy years of Communist repression nearly finished them off, but since the Soviet Union’s demise they have been painstakingly reviving the unique medieval traditions of prayer, song, cuisine, dress, and handicrafts that are now protected by UNESCO as “Intangible Cultural Heritage.” They’re restoring their once-shattered communities. And they’re being welcomed back into the greater Russian community, even at the highest level; last year President Vladimir Putin paid a courtesy call to the Old Believers’ spiritual center at Rogozhskaya Zastava in Moscow, the first such gesture of reconciliation by a Russian leader in 350 years."

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/18/22 07:08 PM

Mark, I agree with you, but I don't think Americans know what you're talking about.

KOSOI, Oh I'm sure most of them have no idea.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/19/22 01:47 AM

So Hannity tonight started his show that the Russian Donbas offensive has started. This has been talked about a lot during the last couple of weeks. It has been argued that the center of gravity for the Russians aims has always been in this eastern side of the modern Ukraine, not around Kiev or all of Ukraine. This can be debated for however long people want to debate but what happens in the Donbas in the next 2-3 weeks is really what makes or breaks Russian goals. Unless NATO intervenes, and then all bets are off and the calculus gets reworked.

The site where I copy the Rus Ministry of "Defense" daily briefings is run by a German guy, although there are people from all over the world who post on it. "B" usually writes a brief piece about every other day and the days between there is an open thread on Ukraine. This is what "B" wrote today. Laugh at it, throw rocks at it, do whatever moves you because you are free citizens but remember 2 things that make critical thinking.analysis, 1) there are always people who know more than you probably do, and 2) always accept the possibility that everything you read can be a lie. Those sort of form some bumper pads you can bounce your pinball off of. I'm sure there are some "bumpers" that can be added but that where I start with when thinking about things.

Anyway, "B" started the newest thread about 18-20 hours ago with this. Get your popcorn, get your sledge hammer, whatever, your choice...

Russian and Donbas forces have cleared the city of Mariupol except for the giant metallurgic complex of Azovstal which is held by some estimated 4,000 men, including many from the fascist Azov battalion. On Sunday Russia opened corridors across the front line and asked for those forces to surrender. However the Zelensky government ordered them to stay and to continue to bind Russian forces which otherwise could be used elsewhere: Russia had given the Ukrainian fighters in Mariupol until Sunday morning to lay down their weapons or be “eliminated.” On Sunday, the forces at the plant ignored the deadline, and Ukrainian officials vowed that they would not surrender. In response, the Russian assault intensified, with missiles and bombs hitting the city and new attacks occurring near the plant, according to the Ukrainian military.
Ukrainian officials said on Sunday that the struggle was not over for Mariupol, which for two months has tied up Russian troops and resources that are badly needed elsewhere. The Azovstal complex is a 2 by 2 miles industrial area. It can be surrounded and controlled by a relatively small force. Those within the area no longer have heavy artillery ammunition and presumably little other supplies. The Russian forces can see and bomb anything that moves on the open ground and can otherwise sit back and wait their enemies out. I do not believe that holding on to Azovstal will significantly delay the upcoming second phase of the Russian operation which will surround and destroy the Ukrainian army on the Donbas front.

The Russian military has two huge advantage over the Ukrainian forces in the east. One is of course its air superiority. The other is the unimpeded supply line which allows it to get as much heavy artillery ammunition, fuel and food to its forces as it needs. Without fuel the Ukrainian army can not move and without constant supply, especially of large amounts of artillery munitions, it can not counter Russian artillery which will be in heavy use against it. Nearly all of the Ukrainian ammunition and fuel supplies have been bombed and destroyed. What is trickling in through its western borders has difficulties to reach the eastern front and is anyway not enough to supply an actively fighting and maneuvering army.

On April 16 Russia shot down a Ukrainian military transport plane that was bringing 'western' weapons to Odessa. Today it destroyed another ammunition depot near Lviv were 'western' weapons are crossing the border into Ukraine. Some bits of fuel allegedly still reach the Ukraine through trains from Moldova. But that is far from enough.
Here is a week old report on the fuel situation:

Since the beginning of the war, the number of gas stations in Ukraine has decreased three times, and private fuel consumption has decreased by about the same amount, said Sergey Kuyun, director of the A-95 consulting group. “According to our estimates, a third of the total number of gas stations is operating, this is about 2.5 thousand stations, before the war there were 7.5 thousand. Of course, the main reason is the lack of fuel. Consumption has also decreased three times compared to the pre-war level,” he said at a closed briefing at the Media Center in Lviv on Monday. At the same time, Kuyun noted that traders or network owners are forced to provide their most strategic and powerful facilities, located mainly in regional centers or on main routes, while peripheral stations are forced to stand idle, although there are also a lot of consumers there.
According to him, the shortage of fuel became especially aggravated after the shutdown of the Kremenchug Oil Refinery as a result of a missile attack by Russian invaders.
On April 2, the Russian invaders destroyed the infrastructure of the Kremenchug oil refinery with their shelling, and it stopped working.
The damage done daily to the Ukrainian military and military industry is huge. One can get a sense of it when one reads through the briefings of the Russian defense ministry (the April 18 briefing has already been posted on tman today). This has now been going on daily for more than a month. While the precision of the above numbers is somewhat uncertain I do not think that they are exaggerated by much. Yesterday there was no particular heavy fighting and the equipment destroyed on that one day alone was already more than what the U.S. has in total promised to send.

That means that the military destruction and defeat of the Ukrainian forces in the country's east is all but assured.

What then is the strategy that government in Kiev and its overlords in Washington DC are following? Why has the Ukraine not given up? Why didn't it continue to negotiate with the Russian side? Is their hope that their daily over the top 'Russia is losing' propaganda will create enough political momentum for a large scale NATO intervention?
That would end in a disaster for the NATO forces.

Russia is obviously prepared for it. It has so far held back large parts of its own forces. Russia has at least 12 tactical missile artillery brigades, each with 36 Iskander missile launchers and 144 fire ready missiles. Only three of the those brigades plus a third of two other ones have so far been committed:
Three brigades, or a total of 36 Iskander launchers (two missiles each plus two resupply missiles per launcher) were deployed to Belarus as part of the buildup to war in Ukraine. Two additional brigades (12 launchers) were also assigned to Russia's Southern Military District and moved forward in the area of Belgorod near the Russian border; and to the area of Krasnodar, south of Ukraine. Most of the Russian airforce has likewise been held back. On March 24 the Pentagon claimed that Russia was running out of precision munitions. However, if the Russian defense ministry report is correct, at least 16 precision air ground missiles and 7 Iskander were used just yesterday. To me that does not sound like 'limited supplies'.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/21/22 04:35 AM

This was from April 19, with the 8 hours ahead of North America by time. The first half of the "report" is interesting in that its either that the Rus military is trying to cover for atrocities they've already committed recently or they know some of the Ukie bad actors are planning some for the the PR side of the war. The second part about giving a truce for the defenders of the Azovstal steel plant complex didn't get many takers, although several thousand Ukie defenders in Mariupol and the Donbas have surrendered during the past week. Patrick Lancaster has some recent videos around that part of Mariupol that shows the grim reality of warfare, such as how fast the flesh will rot off of a dead human's face in not overly hot spring conditions. Youtube will make you "prove" your age to watch those videos, Rumble won't. This isn't video games...

From Russian MoD Telegram channel...

Emergency statement of the Joint Coordination Headquarters of the Russian Federation for Humanitarian Response in Ukraine (April 19, 2022)
April 19, 2022

According to the available reliable information, the Security Service of Ukraine (SSU) is preparing another provocation to accuse the servicemen of the Russian Federation of so-called war crimes with the mass destruction of civilians in the Odessa region.

To this end, in the near future it is planned to dress one of the SSU units in the uniform of Russian servicemen and make a demonstrative shooting of local residents.

Photo and video footage of this action with alleged "Russian atrocities" will be published by Ukrainian and Western news agencies to immediately promote fakes.

The upcoming provocation of the Ukrainian authorities demonstrates their inhumane attitude to the fate of peaceful citizens of Ukraine and testifies to the complete disregard for all norms of morality and international humanitarian law.

We warn the countries of the "civilized West" led by the United States in advance that the Russian Federation has an operational evidence base about the upcoming next terrible crimes of the Kiev regime.

Taking into account the catastrophic situation at the Azovstal metallurgical plant, as well as guided by purely humane principles, the Russian Armed Forces once again offer the militants of nationalist battalions and foreign mercenaries from 12:00 (Moscow time) on April 19, 2022 to cease any hostilities and lay down their arms. All who lay down their weapons are guaranteed the preservation of life.

For the practical implementation of the measures of this next humanitarian operation, the following algorithm of actions is provided:

from 13:00 (Moscow time), continuous communication is established between the Russian and Ukrainian sides for the mutual exchange of information;

from 13:30 (Moscow time), the militants of nationalist battalions and foreign mercenaries – on the one hand, the Russian Armed Forces together with the military formations of the Donetsk People's Republic – on the other hand, declare a ceasefire and guarantee its strict observance. The actual beginning of the ceasefire by both sides is indicated by the raising of flags: from the Russian side – red, from the Ukrainian side – white around the perimeter of Azovstal. In addition, the fact that the parties are ready to introduce a ceasefire is confirmed by all communication channels;

from 14:00 to 16:00 (Moscow time) – the exit of all Ukrainian armed units and foreign mercenaries without exception, without any weapons and ammunition.

Once again, we call on the official authorities of Kiev to show prudence, to give appropriate instructions to the militants about ending senseless resistance and leaving the hotbed of resistance. However, realizing that they will not receive such orders and commands from the Kiev authorities, we urge them to make such a decision on their own and lay down their arms.

In addition, we appeal to all AFU servicemen and foreign mercenaries - with the attitude of the Kiev authorities, an inglorious fate awaits all of you. Do not test your fate, but take the only right decision to end hostilities and lay down your arms now, wherever your "curators" force you to fight for the ideas of Nazism. The Russian Federation guarantees to each of you the preservation of life and compliance with all the norms of the Geneva Convention on the treatment of prisoners of war, as has already happened with the AFU servicemen who previously surrendered in Mariupol.

This urgent statement is subject to immediate publication and communication to
the United Nations, OSCE, the International Committee of the Red Cross and other international organizations through all available information resources.

Re: Russian military daily action reports - 04/21/22 04:39 AM

Also from April 19:

Second briefing for the day by Russian MoD Telegram channel...

As a result of the strike, high-precision air-based missiles hit 2 strong points near Kalinovo-Popasnoe and 6 areas of enemy's manpower and military equipment concentration near Mirnoe, Slovyansk and Popasnoe.

Up to 180 Ukrainian nationalists and 15 armoured vehicles were destroyed.

1 Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile launcher was also destroyed near Barvenkovo.

Operational-tactical aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit 31 military assets of Ukraine. Among them: 2 command posts and 28 areas of Ukrainian manpower and military equipment concentration near Razdolnoe and Novogrodovka, as well as 1 ammunition depot for multiple rocket launchers near Privol'e.

Russian air defence means shot down 3 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles in the air over Chernobaevka, Zaliznoe and Pokrovskoe.

During the day, missile troops hit 2 command posts of Ukrainian units, 1 ammunition depot, 1 artillery battery, as well as 1 area of Ukrainian military equipment concentration.

📊In total, 140 aircraft, 490 unmanned aerial vehicles, 253 anti-aircraft missile systems, 2,367 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 256 multiple launch rocket systems, 1,021 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,225 units of special military vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed during the operation.

@mod_russia_en
© 2024 Trapperman Forums