Home

If you are lonely

Posted By: rags57078

If you are lonely - 04/24/22 09:07 PM

I can see several on here doing this

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: If you are lonely - 04/24/22 09:34 PM

I scored a nice Coleman cooler today that fell out of the pickup in front of me. Couldn't salvage the ice, darn it. I followed the guy and told him where it was but he didn't go back to get it so I did.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: If you are lonely - 04/24/22 09:36 PM

grin
Posted By: run

Re: If you are lonely - 04/24/22 09:38 PM

I have seen a car with a mug glued to the top about 4 miles from home.
Posted By: charles

Re: If you are lonely - 04/25/22 01:25 AM

When I lived at the coast. I picked up probably a dozen life preservers that blew out of boats, two empty gas cans, and lots of coolers. Had about 50 bungee corded at one time. Most needed new S-hooks.
Posted By: Bob

Re: If you are lonely - 04/25/22 01:50 AM

I worked as a shop helper at a road construction company right out of high school. One day my boss thought he was being funny and stuck a McDonald’s bag and cup to the roof of my pickup. I went to go get a slice of pizza for lunch and tried taking it off but he’d used some double sided tape to hold it in place so I just laughed and left it up there. I didn’t make it a mile from the shop when I got lit up by the highway patrol, and I knew my tags were expired so I was pretty sure I was getting a ticket. The officer walked up and touched the McDonald’s cup, laughed and asked “Is that taped on there?” I said yeah my boss thinks he’s funny, and the cop laughed and said “well that’s why I pulled you over, I didn’t want you to lose your lunch! Have a good day.” And left. He never even noticed the tags lol
Posted By: nightlife

Re: If you are lonely - 04/25/22 02:06 AM

A few years ago I forgot my phone on top of the car where I set it while pumping gas, drove 20 + miles home and when I pulled into the drive it slid right down and came to rest on the windshield resting on the driver side wiper
Posted By: cathryn

Re: If you are lonely - 04/25/22 06:37 PM

Jerry found a .357 ruger on the yellow like on a road in Wyoming...tent..pocket knife...leatherman binoculars...range
Finder..Chain binder.

Ive found a wallet and a cell phone..a 9mm pistol..(belonged to my neighbor)
Log chain..

I found a brand new Michael Kora purse...real deal..328.00 ..price tags still attached

Various ratchets and tools.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: If you are lonely - 04/25/22 07:13 PM

Lol grin
Posted By: 160user

Re: If you are lonely - 04/25/22 07:16 PM

I bolted a beer can to the top of a demolition derby car one time. People were concerned that I was going to loose my beer.
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: If you are lonely - 04/25/22 07:21 PM

On an interstate a few years ago about 6:00 am saw a tailgate drop on a Reading type truck bed. A Stihl concrete chop saw fell and broke up. I zoomed up and waved and pointed to the guy. He gave me a friendly wave as a compressor and something else fell off. I honked, waved, and pointed. He put down his coffee and gave me the finger. So I backed away to get off at my exit as his tools fell off.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: If you are lonely - 04/25/22 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Willy Firewood
On an interstate a few years ago about 6:00 am saw a tailgate drop on a Reading type truck bed. A Stihl concrete chop saw fell and broke up. I zoomed up and waved and pointed to the guy. He gave me a friendly wave as a compressor and something else fell off. I honked, waved, and pointed. He put down his coffee and gave me the finger. So I backed away to get off at my exit as his tools fell off.

Would have loved to have seen his face when he realized what you were trying to tell him. LOL hope they weren't company tools! laugh
Posted By: run

Re: If you are lonely - 04/26/22 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by cathryn
Jerry found a .357 ruger on the yellow like on a road in Wyoming...tent..pocket knife...leatherman binoculars...range
Finder..Chain binder.

Log chain..

I found a brand new Michael Kora purse...real deal..328.00 ..price tags still attached

You win.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: If you are lonely - 04/26/22 12:01 PM

Had a neighbor (old guy) that went squirrel hunting and laid his sweet 16 on top of the car and drove off. When he got to the highway he came out on top of hill and when he turned on to the highway he heard a noise, when he got about 200 yds down the road he figured out the noise he heard was his gun sliding off the roof. He quickly turned around an as he got back to the top of the hill here came a semi over it. He was terrified when he saw his gun laying on the road, but the truck straddled it. But as he was getting his car off the road and was getting out of his car a little volkswagen came flying of the hill and busted the stock and other damage.
Posted By: 3 Fingers

Re: If you are lonely - 04/26/22 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by cathryn
Finder..Chain binder.

Log chain..

I also found a ruger 357 stainless. In the grass on a beach. Turned it in to local police. They did a search and couldn’t find owner. Charged me $11 for a lost and found ad in the paper. Nobody came forward so they sent it to me.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums