Home

Anti-This, Anti-That

Posted By: CaseXX

Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 04:15 AM

I don't give two diddlies what the rest of you think, I'm sick and tired of all of the negativity that you all put on this forum. Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with. That also means the old timers that have been on here since dirt was new.

This is a venue given to us, "Americans" to raise up our lifestyle and way of life, trapping, wild and free living, hunting, fishing, tradeing, religious beliefs, political beliefs, making the best of the world as we find it.

If the rest of you want to find fault with every little thing, well go ahead and do what you believe is best for you.

For myself I am going to concentrate on the positive side of the "American Spirit"

CASE XX
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 04:22 AM

The trap talk side of trapperman is for people to post what's on their minds. I love that. Many people on here I consider family and we talk about the good AND the bad. Not everything is Mary Poppins and Rose Colored Glasses. Yes, there is a lot of negativity on here now, due to the current political situation. Before you joined, during the last administration, it was all mostly positive (except for coonman posts). Just like life, Tman ebbs and flows with the times and has been for over 20 years. If the negative political type posts bother you, you might want to check out some of the other sub-forums on here such as chat, strictly trapping, wilderness forum, wildcrafting, etc. The main talk page tends to be mostly current events and songs, with a smattering of trapping content
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 05:05 AM

You haven't been here long , stick around awhile and you'll realize that nobody cares what you think .....lol
Posted By: CaseXX

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
You haven't been here long , stick around awhile and you'll realize that nobody cares what you think .....lol


I guess we'll see, one of us will die first, then the other will get to say HA HA.Who do you think will win?

And you know what? That actually means something to you. I give up, you win.............. ha, ha
Posted By: CaseXX

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
You haven't been here long , stick around awhile and you'll realize that nobody cares what you think .....lol



Not responding doesn't mean squat, you live on this site. I know you read this. But .... I won't follow, as I said I prefer to look to he positive of the American Spirit.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 05:54 AM

Itís called venting.
Posted By: CaseXX

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
The trap talk side of trapperman is for people to post what's on their minds. I love that. Many people on here I consider family and we talk about the good AND the bad. Not everything is Mary Poppins and Rose Colored Glasses. Yes, there is a lot of negativity on here now, due to the current political situation. Before you joined, during the last administration, it was all mostly positive (except for coonman posts). Just like life, Tman ebbs and flows with the times and has been for over 20 years. If the negative political type posts bother you, you might want to check out some of the other sub-forums on here such as chat, strictly trapping, wilderness forum, wildcrafting, etc. The main talk page tends to be mostly current events and songs, with a smattering of trapping content



YT30

Mamm:Mrs:Miss.

Apparently you missed my introductory post, I've watched this forum for two years before asking permission to join. My introduction was praised by some, including some old timers.

I am well aware of the other aspects on T-man, and I am trying to place my posts where appropriate. My introduction was eventually deleted. I can extrapolate why.

I am truly sorry I did not respond to your query about Case knives a few days ago. Only the O.P. Of that posting can say why.

If you or anyone else wants me to "move on" all you need do is ask the owner of this site, and all he has to do is delete my permission, I'm just an old man looking for like minded folks and individuals to communicate with.

SO? WHAT SAY YOU MODS .......... PAUL?
CASExx
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 06:11 AM

Basically what I've realized is it's just too easy to be negative. And in a society where the easy way is king....well you can finish that equation.
I mean don't get me wrong , I understand venting, or if a somone makes a post that is easily seen as something that's gonna be negative. I mean I avoid alot of posts because I read the title I can tell " yeeeep this is gonna be a whole bunch of negativity and whining " I I go on there knowing that and get upset that's my problem but it's the people who have to hop into everything and turn it negative is that gets me.
I actually made a similar post on another forum I'm on. Really more then anything I was saying how there's people who seem to have to be negative, they will find some way to turn every conversation negative. It's like something they have to do or it will make them physically ill. Of course two of them main guys who do it on that forum had to hop in put in those shoes and start walking around a ND giving all the excuses under the moon. Honestly it was kinda pathetic........ But apparently that's how alot of Brits are according to them so whatever.

But yeah as somone who's been dealing with depression ( not asking for a pat on the back or anything just saying what it is) I really don't understand people who seem to want to stay in a negative mind set by choice.
There alot of guys on here who just plain won't talk about stuff on the open forum because they say they have no interest in dealing with the negativity and the "duck hunters"
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 08:27 AM

It all sounds pretty dramatic and negative to me.
Posted By: CaseXX

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
It all sounds pretty dramatic and negative to me.



Well sir, I don't know nothin about drama cause I'm not a TV actor, but I do thank you for making my point.

"Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with" again thank you.

CASExx
Posted By: AJE

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 09:52 AM

The lousy fir market seems to have a lot of people down
Posted By: CaseXX

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by AJE
The lousy fir market seems to have a lot of people down



AJE, I'll give you that, we are all down. But to attack everyone/anyone for the slightest reason is not (in my opinion) acceptable even if it is a difference of political opinion. This is the time when we should be most united. We can differ later, not when we are at such a critical juncture in our United American situation. We are all in the same situation, it is up to us as a united people to show the world who we are. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Not squabbling over the minutiae of day to day scraps of petty squabbles. JMO
Casexx
Posted By: Squash

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
You haven't been here long , stick around awhile and you'll realize that nobody cares what you think .....lol


X2
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:42 AM

Case quit picking fights. And don't say you weren't, you posted a negative thread about everyone on trapperman being negative.

So far you told antigov to die, and when he didn't engage in your negativity you posted, ""Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with" again thank you."

Then yotetrapper replied with a completely negative free post with some tips on how to find less negative threads on the site along with some encouraging words about how it will get better soon as things always change on here. Then of course you have to tell her you know all, how you have sat on the sidelines and so you are wise, how the coming of casexx was sung on high, praised by the elders!

And finally to close the overall positive post whining about losing your introductory post, you cry to the heaven's if "if God is out there smite me now!!" SO? WHAT SAY YOU MODS .......... PAUL?

Case I don't know if you are just a grumpy old man or truly believe you better than everyone else but I think you just read posts in a negative way, and since it is text and most on here are not writers things can be taken the wrong way and people can misunderstand what someone posts, I don't want you to take this the wrong way but you sir can sit on a tack till kingdom comes for all I care, but get some introspection man.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:45 AM

laugh

Paul must be doing something right, this site is usually busy. Only place I know of that you can ask a question about ANYTHING and have several answers in minutes.

Do people "correct" you if you post against the grain or wrong answers....in a heartbeat.
Posted By: CaseXX

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Trap Setter
Case quit picking fights. And don't say you weren't, you posted a negative thread about everyone on trapperman being negative.

So far you told antigov to die, and when he didn't engage in your negativity you posted, ""Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with" again thank you."

Then yotetrapper replied with a completely negative free post with some tips on how to find less negative threads on the site along with some encouraging words about how it will get better soon as things always change on here. Then of course you have to tell her you know all, how you have sat on the sidelines and so you are wise, how the coming of casexx was sung on high, praised by the elders!

And finally to close the overall positive post whining about losing your introductory post, you cry to the heaven's if "if God is out there smite me now!!" SO? WHAT SAY YOU MODS .......... PAUL?

Case I don't know if you are just a grumpy old man or truly believe you better than everyone else but I think you just read posts in a negative way, and since it is text and most on here are not writers things can be taken the wrong way and people can misunderstand what someone posts, I don't want you to take this the wrong way but you sir can sit on a tack till kingdom comes for all I care, but get some introspection man.



Yes sir, guess I missed something
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
laugh

Paul must be doing something right, this site is usually busy. Only place I know of that you can ask a question about ANYTHING and have several answers in minutes.

Do people "correct" you if you post against the grain or wrong answers....in a heartbeat.



What they accuse others of doing, is what they do. Typical.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:54 AM

Case XX, you forgot the period at the end of the last sentence of your opening statement. smile
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:54 AM

Casexx, relax a little, man! Its pretty easy to glance through all the threads and just ignore the ones you don't care to read.
Yes there is negativity, but there are plenty of positive type posts and everything in between. That is what makes it interesting. If we all agree on everything and limit what we post based on that, it will get very boring around here in a hurry!
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by CaseXX


If you or anyone else wants me to "move on" all you need do is ask the owner of this site, and all he has to do is delete my permission, I'm just an old man looking for like minded folks and individuals to communicate with.

SO? WHAT SAY YOU MODS .......... PAUL?
CASExx



No one said you need to move on. Just quit whining.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by CaseXX
I don't give two diddlies what the rest of you think, I'm sick and tired of all of the negativity that you all put on this forum. Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with. That also means the old timers that have been on here since dirt was new.

This is a venue given to us, "Americans" to raise up our lifestyle and way of life, trapping, wild and free living, hunting, fishing, tradeing, religious beliefs, political beliefs, making the best of the world as we find it.

If the rest of you want to find fault with every little thing, well go ahead and do what you believe is best for you.

For myself I am going to concentrate on the positive side of the "American Spirit"

CASE XX

I would suggest Facebook. Nothing but rainbows and unicorns over there. It's pretty simple, if you don't like it, no one is making you come here. Well, maybe someone is. If someone is holding you hostage making you look at this website, blink twice, and I'll call the police for you.
Posted By: Mark June

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 11:45 AM

CaseXX,

While we get you another strudel and a refresh on your tea, please sit back... think of a time, perhaps when you were a lad, when the world was united?
America is a country with a governing system that is supposed to be at odds with itself SO A DICTATOR doesn't emerge with only one view.
Americans don't like a boss.
Ask 'em.

Now.... what were you hoping to find?

whistle whistle whistle

What has never, ever existed.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 11:47 AM

Posted By: run

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 12:18 PM

Thank you for the music, j staton.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 12:58 PM

It's somebody else's fault I don't know how to post rainbow and unicorn images right now.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 01:15 PM

Somebody's feelings got hurt.

Take a deep breath, leave your toys on the ground, sit back down and keep playing.

It'll be OK.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 02:17 PM

Casey , most on here are not negative , they're just immersed in reality

I know it's easier to be a liberal , but all you have to do is pull your head out of the sand

You're always welcome to join the " right " side . Lots of good peeps over here !!

grin
Posted By: Scott T

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 02:18 PM

Tradeing = trading? Have a nice day!
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by CaseXX
Originally Posted by Lugnut
It all sounds pretty dramatic and negative to me.



Well sir, I don't know nothin about drama cause I'm not a TV actor, but I do thank you for making my point.

"Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with" again thank you.

CASExx

And your point is? Did you come here looking for a campfire where every one sings cumbyya and drinks the same beer, shoots the same gun, uses the same bait, etc.etc. wouldnt that be boring?
Posted By: HILLTOP TRAPPER

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 04:35 PM

id love to live in the land of rainbows and unicorns,but in this day and age i dont really see it,nuff said
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 07:19 PM

CaseXX-

Hang in there. I think most of us have ups and downs about this forum but it's the best thing out there now and has been for decades. Much like the stock market, there are always ups and downs, but if you stick with it for the long run it's pretty dang good.

Moosetrot
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 09:39 PM

If you take a look at all the current posts, you will see the vast majority are positive. The amount of knowledge shared here is amazing. I learn new things on Trapperman everyday.

Keith
Posted By: JD Nichols

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:11 PM


[Linked Image]
Posted By: silkyplainscoyot

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:12 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Monster Toms

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:25 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Kevin Stake

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:25 PM

laugh
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 04/30/22 10:47 PM

This place is awesome!!!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
This place is awesome!!!



Yeah, no kidding! I get most of my medical advice and nearly all of my news from Tman. In addition, I can see what yankees eat for supper- where else can a guy do that plus get real time stock market updates and predictions?

I worry that I take so much from Tman but haven't been giving back so here ya go!



Posted By: wetdog

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
This place is awesome!!!

Ain't that the truth. grin
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by wetdog
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
This place is awesome!!!

Ain't that the truth. grin

Place is full of right wing nut jobs!! whistle
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 12:27 AM

Wing Nuts. Lol
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 12:46 AM

I say if you're frame is rusting coat it with used oil, that's my glass half FULL positive post.

Learned it from a coonman post laugh
Posted By: Patrice

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by CaseXX
This is a venue given to us, "Americans" to raise up our lifestyle and way of life, trapping, wild and free living, hunting, fishing, tradeing, religious beliefs, political beliefs, making the best of the world as we find it.

Thatís quite a statement there.

I consider myself to be a relative newbie on this site since I registered after the initial crash, but from what I know, I donít believe those are Paul Dobbinsí words concerning his purpose for this site.

I love this place and the people in it, many who I know personally. I consider myself to be a guest on Paulís site like being a guest in his home. I surely wouldnít presume to speak for him.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by wetdog
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
This place is awesome!!!

Ain't that the truth. grin

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Place is full of right wing nut jobs!! whistle


Thank you. smile
Posted By: Boco

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 01:06 AM

Kumba ya my lord kum ba ya.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by CaseXX
I don't give two diddlies what the rest of you think, I'm sick and tired of all of the negativity that you all put on this forum. Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with. That also means the old timers that have been on here since dirt was new.

This is a venue given to us, "Americans" to raise up our lifestyle and way of life, trapping, wild and free living, hunting, fishing, tradeing, religious beliefs, political beliefs, making the best of the world as we find it.

If the rest of you want to find fault with every little thing, well go ahead and do what you believe is best for you.

For myself I am going to concentrate on the positive side of the "American Spirit"

CASE XX

I couldn't agree with you more, but welcome to social media! Sometimes you have to have thick skin, other times you need to realize a response will help someone's ego.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 01:48 AM

Case I only read the first page. I will make a positive post just for you. New thread on the way
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
If you take a look at all the current posts, you will see the vast majority are positive. The amount of knowledge shared here is amazing. I learn new things on Trapperman everyday.

Keith



Very much agree KeithC.
As Nessmuck would sayÖÖ,best place evaahh!!
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 02:14 AM

You should've been here for the great coyote debates.

We need a good old buzzard "Hal's a suckhole" post.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by elkaholic
You should've been here for the great coyote debates.

We need a good old buzzard "Hal's a suckhole" post.

No we dont!
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 02:16 AM

This place does tend to be negative a lot... But it also has discussions on issues you wouldn't hear much about from other venues.

Mike
Posted By: Woodsloafer72

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by bucksnbears
Originally Posted by elkaholic
You should've been here for the great coyote debates.

We need a good old buzzard "Hal's a suckhole" post.

No we dont!

I think those are funny, but I really like Hal's posts with pictures of his "nieces".
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 05:01 AM

Looks like Case took his knives and went home lol.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 06:50 AM

I've always lived in a relatively open book world with my stomping grounds being family, religion, politics. markets and even extended family when I got married at 32 yrs old. I think learning to mix and mingle and finding a comfortable place in the first 4 helped me adjust and find a comfortable place that I can live with my self in my marriage. Before I was married I had already learned that sometimes I win, sometimes I lose and sometimes I get rained out. One of my hardest things to overcome (after my being of perfect mindset and seldom wrong for 32 yrs) was to learn to live with someone that wasn't nearly as perfect. There has been times that I had to decide if I wanted to be right or did I want to keep my marriage which also included my imperfect wife. It actually dawned on me that even I could be almost wrong sometimes, lol. It took me a while to learn that in the tug of war where the Yens and Yangs are in a power struggle and the neg forces repel the neg forces and positive forces repel the positive ones, that a negative and a positive can actually complement one another and even cling to each other, but not in a smothering affect.

I learned that in the art of conversing with people that a safe place to start a conversation is with the weather. If we start in a neutral place the worst we can encounter is the too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry extremes. But it seems we are living in a New Age and with the climate control of our pending circumstances we have the idea that adapting to it is no longer acceptable and we must change the climate to our definition of normal upon our arrival of only a few seconds of being here vs. the ages of the past. While there is nothing wrong with opinions about anything. Its just that when we get all too set in a direction whether its positive or negative and we start getting that King Kong feeling, then our minds may be met with contrarian forces we are not accustom to.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Foxpaw
I've always lived in a relatively open book world with my stomping grounds being family, religion, politics. markets and even extended family when I got married at 32 yrs old. I think learning to mix and mingle and finding a comfortable place in the first 4 helped me adjust and find a comfortable place that I can live with my self in my marriage. Before I was married I had already learned that sometimes I win, sometimes I lose and sometimes I get rained out. One of my hardest things to overcome (after my being of perfect mindset and seldom wrong for 32 yrs) was to learn to live with someone that wasn't nearly as perfect. There has been times that I had to decide if I wanted to be right or did I want to keep my marriage which also included my imperfect wife. It actually dawned on me that even I could be almost wrong sometimes, lol. It took me a while to learn that in the tug of war where the Yens and Yangs are in a power struggle and the neg forces repel the neg forces and positive forces repel the positive ones, that a negative and a positive can actually complement one another and even cling to each other, but not in a smothering affect.

I learned that in the art of conversing with people that a safe place to start a conversation is with the weather. If we start in a neutral place the worst we can encounter is the too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry extremes. But it seems we are living in a New Age and with the climate control of our pending circumstances we have the idea that adapting to it is no longer acceptable and we must change the climate to our definition of normal upon our arrival of only a few seconds of being here vs. the ages of the past. While there is nothing wrong with opinions about anything. Its just that when we get all too set in a direction whether its positive or negative and we start getting that King Kong feeling, then our minds may be met with contrarian forces we are not accustom to.






What did you just say?
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by CaseXX
I don't give two diddlies what the rest of you think, I'm sick and tired of all of the negativity that you all put on this forum. Nobody or no one can post anything that someone doesn't find fault with. That also means the old timers that have been on here since dirt was new.

This is a venue given to us, "Americans" to raise up our lifestyle and way of life, trapping, wild and free living, hunting, fishing, tradeing, religious beliefs, political beliefs, making the best of the world as we find it.

If the rest of you want to find fault with every little thing, well go ahead and do what you believe is best for you.

For myself I am going to concentrate on the positive side of the "American Spirit"

CASE XX

A great philosopher ones said, can't we all just get along? cry
Posted By: lumberjack391

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 10:28 AM

I found in life the more you talk the more your going to say something to ruffle some feathers.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by wetdog
Wing Nuts. Lol


Wing nuts and lug nuts! laugh
Posted By: JTfromWV

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/01/22 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Originally Posted by wetdog
Wing Nuts. Lol


Wing nuts and lug nuts! laugh

Remember they are both nuts. laugh
Posted By: AJE

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June

America is a country with a governing system that is supposed to be at odds with itself SO A DICTATOR doesn't emerge..

Is this really true? I have not heard that explanation, said like that, before. So maybe it's a good thing politicians fight like cats & dogs. I'm not 1 to question Mr June, I guess I've just never heard it explained like that before. Interesting.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by AJE
Originally Posted by Mark June

America is a country with a governing system that is supposed to be at odds with itself SO A DICTATOR doesn't emerge..

Is this really true? I have not heard that explanation, said like that, before. So maybe it's a good thing politicians fight like cats & dogs. I'm not 1 to question Mr June, I guess I've just never heard it explained like that before. Interesting.


I believe so. You might start by reading the federalist and anti-federalist papers. BUT it's not been this bad since the months leading up to the civil war sooooo.....
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30


I believe so. You might start by reading the federalist and anti-federalist papers. BUT it's not been this bad since the months leading up to the civil war sooooo.....


Food for thought, yotie! Interesting!
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 08:40 AM

Reminds me of my childhood, the youngest of 4 scrapping, rough and tumble never agree collectively on anything boys! Fights dirty tricks including letting another brother take whoopins for something you did.....Yeah that was my childhood. Nobody was harder on us than we were to ourselves. But when any one of us got tangled up, in any life situation, or Mom and dad needed anything at all, the Darling boys were all hands on deck. No matter time, distance or cause. We could and did fight and argue with each other, but never ever let anyone else mess with anyone of us. CaseXX this place is unique, the trapper you fight a war of words with today, would offer prayers of support tomorrow. Or whatever words of support they believe will help show support.
Membership here is a unique, one of a kind experience.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Looks like Case took his knives and went home lol.


You might be right. He hasnít logged in since he made this post and got all the negative feedback. You donít have to login to follow T-man though.
Posted By: Mark June

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by AJE
Originally Posted by Mark June

America is a country with a governing system that is supposed to be at odds with itself SO A DICTATOR doesn't emerge..

Is this really true? I have not heard that explanation, said like that, before. So maybe it's a good thing politicians fight like cats & dogs. I'm not 1 to question Mr June, I guess I've just never heard it explained like that before. Interesting.


Well to the colonials, carved from a Monarchial System, they actually thought Monarch = 1 person and His Lords and Dukes and elites, but yes the Founding Fathers set up a system of checks and balances like never seen to establish America as a political system that "grinds" through issues, rather than agrees and sways in the wind with each incoming Monarch. "Bloody" Queen Mary changed the hearts of many a poor boy and girl coming from England for centuries. Henry VIII was no Boy Scout either.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 12:12 PM

Guys like him that voted for Brandon are probably on the verge of being frustrated, depressed, and suicidal especially after all the stock market crash, inflation, interest rate hike, fuel prices, food shortages, etc.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
Reminds me of my childhood, the youngest of 4 scrapping, rough and tumble never agree collectively on anything boys! Fights dirty tricks including letting another brother take whoopins for something you did.....Yeah that was my childhood. Nobody was harder on us than we were to ourselves. But when any one of us got tangled up, in any life situation, or Mom and dad needed anything at all, the Darling boys were all hands on deck. No matter time, distance or cause. We could and did fight and argue with each other, but never ever let anyone else mess with anyone of us. CaseXX this place is unique, the trapper you fight a war of words with today, would offer prayers of support tomorrow. Or whatever words of support they believe will help show support.
Membership here is a unique, one of a kind experience.

Very well put!

" one of a kind experience "
Posted By: cathryn

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 07:25 PM

Ice been a member on this site for 15 plus years and it's always been just like it is now. No matter what is posted ya always have some.bunghole who's gotta make a negative comment...

Different people on different threads but always the same results..someone gets offended and maybe potentially stops posting.


While everyone has an opinion..it's just a shame that some people have to be negative and hateful.. when they can just keep there mouths shut and move on to the next thread.


.
It's never gonna change..and it has nothing to do with current administration.

If you're gonna post on here ya better have a thick skin
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 07:54 PM

Amen sister! LOL That's true for any site!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 09:24 PM

Well CaseXX ...is that lower or upper case?? >>> never mind ...I hope it is just that time of the month in your case ..if not I'll put you on ignore. Ya negative nelly
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Anti-This, Anti-That - 05/06/22 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Well CaseXX ...is that lower or upper case?? >>> never mind ...I hope it is just that time of the month in your case ..if not I'll put you on ignore. Ya negative nelly

wink
© 2022 Trapperman Forums