Home

Winchester red box < no joke

Posted By: rags57078

Winchester red box < no joke - 05/01/22 10:06 PM

Ok guys don't buy this ammo , it is junk . Watch the video

Posted By: Mocular

Re: Winchester red box < no joke - 05/01/22 10:27 PM

The browning .22 ammo I bought was the worst I’ve ever tried.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Winchester red box < no joke - 05/01/22 10:47 PM

I think most are junk now.
Bring back yellow jackets/ stingers n such.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Winchester red box < no joke - 05/01/22 11:18 PM

They are terrible. I bought 2 boxes to try in my new pistol. Basically turned it into a single shot. Just looking at the cartridges, you can tell there is NO quality control.
Posted By: NWS,LLC

Re: Winchester red box < no joke - 05/01/22 11:29 PM

Use a pump or bolt action rifle. Have a single six Ruger pistol, shot many brand .22 with no issues.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Winchester red box < no joke - 05/01/22 11:36 PM

Haven't shot winchester in years back in the league days i tried winchester target first run of 60 rounds the slide on my H S Citation was galled beyond belief pulled a bullet and the powder charge was like sand, kinda like black sandblasting stuff never went back
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Winchester red box < no joke - 05/01/22 11:56 PM

Almost through an entire box of 500 of Thunderbolts and not the first malfunction in a semiauto rifle or a revolver. Midway used to put them on sale every Spring and I’d order a couple of boxes each time they did. Been good for me, although I’m not target shooting, just use them on the trapline and shooting hogs.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Winchester red box < no joke - 05/02/22 05:18 PM

The Remington golden bullets were my all time worst in my experience.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Winchester red box < no joke - 05/02/22 05:31 PM

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/00020956/22-lr-(long-rifle)-tactical-40-grain-cprn-300-rounds

These are a little pricey but the accuracy is there. Feed fine in picky semi's also. Not as pricey as say ten x and likely not accurate enough for competition, but consistently shooting a squirrel in the head at 50 yards? They will do that.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums