Home

trapper back on naked and afraid

Posted By: ~ADC~

trapper back on naked and afraid - 05/02/22 01:05 AM

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/users/16058/ohbuyer-ii - Tim is back on an all-star episode tonight for anyone interested in watching. He's with the blonde girl with the dreadlocks. Good luck Tim.

~ADC~
Posted By: keets

Re: trapper back on naked and afraid - 05/02/22 01:27 AM

that's pretty cool
Posted By: waggler

Re: trapper back on naked and afraid - 05/02/22 01:42 AM

Never watched one episode of the show. Sounds like a really dumb twist for survival show; I mean, what's the point, if somehow I lost all my clothes in a survival situation, one of the first things I'd do is make myself some sort of clothing. Clothing is protection from the elements, not just to cover nakedness. But I suppose people's prurient interests want nakedness.
Posted By: Bushmaster

Re: trapper back on naked and afraid - 05/02/22 01:45 AM

I watch it (not sure why) and can't figure out why they all wait till the last day to make some sort of shoes??
Posted By: KeithC

Re: trapper back on naked and afraid - 05/02/22 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
Never watched one episode of the show. Sounds like a really dumb twist for survival show; I mean, what's the point, if somehow I lost all my clothes in a survival situation, one of the first things I'd do is make myself some sort of clothing. Clothing is protection from the elements, not just to cover nakedness. But I suppose people's prurient interests want nakedness.

I felt the same, until I watched the show. It is actually pretty good and in my opinion worth watching.

The contestants don't have to stay naked. Most make some sort of protection from the elements. The show doesn't show anything that is illegal to show on regular TV.

Keith
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: trapper back on naked and afraid - 05/02/22 02:08 AM

Well, never mind then. He had to tap out at day 4. Lasted longer that I would of. I hate mosquitoes!
Posted By: Golf ball

Re: trapper back on naked and afraid - 05/02/22 02:31 AM

I can barely walk barefoot on carpet.
Posted By: charles

Re: trapper back on naked and afraid - 05/02/22 03:15 AM

That show is so scripted I can’t watch it.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: trapper back on naked and afraid - 05/02/22 03:22 AM

The bugs would do me in also
© 2024 Trapperman Forums