Home

I noticed Walmart hasnt had......

Posted By: lumberjack391

I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/03/22 02:28 PM

that " Price Rollback" banner for quite a while. It is now "roll up" prices. I never in my 58 years saw inflation this intense and long lasting.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/03/22 04:00 PM

Well as the song go's, you ain't seen nothin yet.
Posted By: hippie

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/03/22 04:10 PM

Hold onto yer hat, you ain't seen nothing yet.
With fuel prices doubling, just a matter of time until everything else does, from this already historic high.
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/03/22 04:33 PM

Has anyone heard of agenda 21- agenda 30- sustainable development. It's all a Trojan horse in plain sight.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/03/22 05:14 PM

Inflation can eventually cure itself, it is a matter of how long the cure will need to work on it. We accept inflation instead of rationing as our system in our materialistic capitalistic economy and maybe that is the best recourse.
Government that tries to curb inflation many times set up all sorts of unwanted side affects. We also have many taking advantage and raise prices very high to capture higher profits. We also see differential and directed supply movements that create even higher inflation. No use sending short supply goods to places with limited ability to pay when they can be sent to places with more revenues to via for the goods. We have not dealt with inflation of this level for a generation and we may well impose "fixes" for the short term that will live with us well beyond the need to have those policies in place.

Bryce

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/03/22 05:19 PM

How's it work when we have idiots running things CAUSING the inflation, instead of "fixes" as you put it?
Posted By: Marty

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/03/22 05:20 PM

my landscape supply notified me to check the every 3 week updated price lists for their products before bidding jobs.
Posted By: danvee

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/03/22 05:34 PM

You forgot the years of inflation during the Regan administration? bought my first house then 14.9 % interest.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/04/22 03:20 AM

Wonder if the government will bail out the big three again and the stock market looks like it's hurting too .
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/04/22 03:43 AM

Went to Menards today man he prices are crazy a roll of thin foam weatherstripping was $8+ for 1X2X25 the ones cut for steel roofing are the same price but only 12’ long 8 packages don’t weigh a pound but cost $65. A guy needs 16 packages to do a steel roof top and bottom.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/04/22 03:44 AM

The Dumbo rats couldn't run a lemonade stand

Although not enough to win a legitimate election , there is an unbelievable amount of stupid people on the left
Posted By: BandB

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/04/22 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
You forgot the years of inflation during the Regan administration? bought my first house then 14.9 % interest.

I believe you meant Carter administration.
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/04/22 01:27 PM

Inflation during the early years of the Regan Presidency were the results of the failed economic policies of the previous administrations in particular Jimmy Carter. I have said for some time Jimmy Carter is easily one of the worst Presidents in the history of our country. With that said he is a good man, bad President. The worst I have seen, born (1962), until now. This administration is a major blunder on almost ever key element of our country. This inflation will continue through this presidency and the next.
Posted By: adam m

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/04/22 01:30 PM

I was there yesterday, $32 for 333 rounds of 22LR.
Today feds are raising interest 0.50% to "help inflation"
Posted By: Bob

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/04/22 04:29 PM

The rate of inflation has floored me the last couple years. Between supply chain interruptions, rising fuel costs, the ridiculous cost of housing, the minimum wage hikes raising prices on goods, the list goes on and on. It’s the perfect storm. It’s a hard time to be trying to raise kids. I work for the state doing highway maintenance and my wife teaches preschool, and we barely get by with both of us working 40 hours a week. I’ve been seriously considering taking a second job, if inflation continues we just won’t be able to keep food on the table with two incomes. Thanks to Biden and his cronies young families like mine are suffering all over this country.

Maybe that’s the goal. Make life so expensive we have no choice but to take assistance from the government to feed our children. Then they pretty much have us by the short hairs.

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/04/22 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by BandB
Originally Posted by danvee

I believe you meant Carter administration.

No he didn't.

He is always against Republicans.
Posted By: Guss

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/04/22 05:09 PM

Two bags at Walmart cost me 39.00 last night!!
Posted By: BandB

Re: I noticed Walmart hasnt had...... - 05/04/22 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Guss
Two bags at Walmart cost me 39.00 last night!!

Just imagine how much it would have been if there had been something in them. eek
© 2024 Trapperman Forums