Home

This is why the SCOTUS leak

Posted By: wetdog

This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/03/22 03:24 PM

[video:youtube]https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lease-today-proves-2020-election-stolen/[/video]

The opinion was written in February.
And they have to control the narrative
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/03/22 03:37 PM

They must be on to something it wont download for me
Posted By: cattails

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/03/22 03:44 PM

They've fast tracked this one. Hasn't been 24 hrs.
Posted By: Marty

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/03/22 05:58 PM

Obvious to me the 'leak' was due to the need to change the political landscape...'they' will be doing more of similar and other things between now and 11/8. It shows how much government has been compromised...the swamp is very deep.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/03/22 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
Obvious to me the 'leak' was due to the need to change the political landscape...'they' will be doing more of similar and other things between now and 11/8.

I agree. They had to do something to slow the avalanche of negativity plaguing the democratic party and the midterm election. Has anyone determined the source of the "leak"? Seems a little suspicious to me.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/03/22 06:08 PM

Roberts has called for an investigation into the leak.
Potato head just admitted abortion is murder. And his handlers ended it right there.
Posted By: hippie

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/03/22 06:09 PM

Same liberals that have been leaking ever since orange man was elected.

D.C. is infested with them....voting over 90% democrat every election so you can guess how the investigation will go.
Posted By: hippie

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/03/22 06:12 PM

I guess the leaks did stop since the last election, until this. Go figure
Posted By: Marty

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/03/22 06:18 PM

"If this decision holds, it really is a radical decision," Biden said. "All of the decisions make in private life, who you marry, whether you can have an abortion, how you raise your child… it is a fundamental shift."

biden lying again......what 'decision". They are trying to weaponize the murders and freaks for November..

This November 8th will be a pivotal moment in our history. 'They' have computers (maybe ai) watching the polls and internet to help determine the next moves...seeing where the trends are...they watch everything to determine the course of action which will give the desired result and 'they' have the full resources of the federal government to do that. Trump never had that...2/3 or more of the feds were against him. chairman of the joint chiefs even conspired with another nation against the sitting potus....and he is still cjc which in itself says just where we are at...and it is not a good place.
Posted By: Cletis Richards

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/03/22 08:18 PM

How long till it will be legal to sacrifice children after they are born....like in the old testament...guess it wasn't legal then...as they paid the price later
Posted By: sneaky

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/04/22 09:02 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Posco

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/04/22 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cletis Richards
How long till it will be legal to sacrifice children after they are born....like in the old testament...guess it wasn't legal then...as they paid the price later

Abortion seems to be as much of a rite as a right to leftists. Little difference between them and the Mayan or Inca cultures.
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/05/22 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by sneaky
[Linked Image]

Nailed it!
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/05/22 03:43 AM

Yep. It’s very sad. Hope people are smarter. But I doubt it.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/05/22 04:15 AM

Tongue in cheek....we need. to ask russia to nuke DC! I kid, I jest, but I had to say it! lol
Posted By: mnsota

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/05/22 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
Obvious to me the 'leak' was due to the need to change the political landscape...'they' will be doing more of similar and other things between now and 11/8. It shows how much government has been compromised...the swamp is very deep.

Yep, nothing new in the tactical department,..again our future relies on " most stream" interpretation,..their bias sources that ! Our reply should confront that head on.
Our interpretation tells us we are concerned more about putting America first than offering ourselves subjective to a new world globalism. Our country,..your country sees this as an obvious
advantage.
Putting America first is not a fading eye conjecture ,..its foundation is revered throughout most aspiring democracies We hold the cards,..we should not stray from that.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/05/22 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Tongue in cheek....we need. to ask russia to nuke DC! I kid, I jest, but I had to say it! lol

lol
Posted By: Mark K

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/05/22 11:26 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: This is why the SCOTUS leak - 05/05/22 11:55 PM

Seems like they started a bit early. Folks will tire of this topic in a couple of weeks and it will be completely forgotten in a month. They must really want to bury the Hunter Biden story if they are playing this card already.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums