Home

New gun registry coming for Canada ?

Posted By: yukon254

New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:15 PM

Nothing concrete yet...but where theres smoke there's usually fire.....wonder how the liberal hunters and trappers will spin this if it happens....

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:25 PM

Normally they make excuses, say it won't be bad, and surely nothing will come of it. Then a couple or more years down the road they decide living in Canada doesn't require semi auto rifles. Once that's done, rifles that have bolt actions will be limited to two shots including the one in the chamber.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Nothing concrete yet...but where theres smoke there's usually fire.....wonder how the liberal hunters and trappers will spin this if it happens....

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa

didn't that dude have a mix of registered and illegal guns ?
and a police car that even confused the actual police? whom he also shot .

and didn't your Gov already wast Billions on long gun registries for nearly 30 years then decide that was all they had done was waste billions ?

yeah yeah yeah I know enough of my logic and reason. Trudy much prefers knee jerk reaction , udder stupidity, passion and feelings to better seize his dictatorship with only about 30% of the vote.
Posted By: Boco

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:34 PM

One of the reasons it failed before is that hardly no one registered their guns,lol.
It would be another huge waste of money-but thats par for the course for governments nowadays.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:36 PM

Register your guns or Trudeau will lock your bank accounts and pensions....He did a trial run on the process a while back. Means business this time.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:41 PM

And how will he know how many guns you got or even who has them?

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

In home inspections, Dictators can do that stuff.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:43 PM

LOL.
The brits tried that in Ireland back in the 20's.Was called internment.
Didnt work out too good for them did it.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:46 PM

You buy a hunting license?

Pretty easy to start there and go to all the hunters to check what they own.
Look at what your Gov't did to peaceful protesters just a couple of months ago.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:50 PM

Piece of paper doesnt mean anything.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:50 PM

Some guys like living in history. Trudeau knows his power now. Canadians will have to hide their money and guns soon. Trudeau will get them both.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:51 PM

One of the reasons it failed before is that hardly no one registered their guns,lol.
It would be another huge waste of money-but thats par for the course for governments nowadays.

The ONLY reason it failed is because Harper scraped it. The vast majority of people lined up like sheep just like they did for the jab....Lifesite news is usually pretty accurate but Im optimistic until it actually happens. I believe it was in 2018-19 that Trudeau said he absolutely would not bring back the registry. Lets hope he was being truthful for once..

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:52 PM

You need to worry about biden coming and aborting your grandkids.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:58 PM

Some guys that crow and whistle about tax cheats, not declaring income, certainly won't be a scofflaw when it comes to registering all their firearms! It's just a piece of paper, doesn't mean anything. Biden is not aborting anything, he may have second thoughts about Hunter now and then.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/06/22 11:59 PM

How many handguns are you hiding?..

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:02 AM

I dont hide anything-Im not a sneak.
What are you hiding-you must be a sneak if you think that way.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:07 AM

Them strongly defensive guys always hiding something. Probably on Trudeau's watch list already. He's gonna lock up the gunowners money. He'll get them guns. Then list them on GunBroker in America.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:16 AM

I dont hide anything-Im not a sneak.
What are you hiding-you must be a sneak if you think that way.

That doesn’t make sense Boco. When I carry concealed, my gun Is hidden. When the guns are stored in the car, they are kept hidden. When they are in my house or camp, they are kept hidden, etc.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Dirty D
You buy a hunting license?

Pretty easy to start there and go to all the hunters to check what they own.
Look at what your Gov't did to peaceful protesters just a couple of months ago.

Exactly.Just watch how fast most of them will sign up
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:28 AM

Biden should worry about somebody aborting him.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:31 AM

I bet those "on the up & up" Canadians that never hide nothing, because they're not sneaks. Are doing firearm inventory right now, as we type. Getting serial numbers, caliber and quantity. Then getting them pensions and bank account info in order. Waiting to be first in line at Trudeau's Gun registry Check stations. Full compliance, a small fee per gun and your pension and accounts are safe. He has the power now, no turning back.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:32 AM

That never happened last time when it failed and it wont if they ever try it again.
There might be a few sheeple that will cave,but most will give them the middle finger like last time.
Thing is,they have no way to know how many guns anyone has-if any-last time some guys registered an old beater and not any of their other 20 or 30 guns.
Everybody hunted with non registered guns last time they tried it-only thing I ever get checked for is a hunt/fish licence.

They can try to bring in any law they want-if no one complies there is nothing they can do besides scrap it.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:45 AM

Trudeau has the power to put teeth into gun registry now. If your even suspected of owning unregistered guns, a month or three of locked up pensions and accounts will smoke out the scofflaws and sneaks. The guys not complying probably cheat on their taxes and have unreported trapping income too. Dirty shame them scofflaws!

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:52 AM

That never happened last time when it failed and it wont if they ever try it again.
There might be a few sheeple that will cave,but most will give them the middle finger like last time.
Thing is,they have no way to know how many guns anyone has-if any-last time some guys registered an old beater and not any of their other 20 or 30 guns.
Everybody hunted with non registered guns last time they tried it-only thing I ever get checked for is a hunt/fish licence.

They can try to bring in any law they want-if no one complies there is nothing they can do besides scrap it.

In theory I agree Boco. 100% actually. The thing that worries me this time is that they know they have us, if this report is even true. The masses rolled over on the mandates that were very clearly in direct contradiction of the Canadian charter. They rolled belly up and a tyrannical government got a taste of real power. Thats the main reason so many of us were upset when everyone started happily trading their freedom for perceived safety. Only one thing will stop them now, and thats the ballot box, but thats a long time off yet...
Posted By: gman

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:03 AM

Good one Boco!!!!!
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:06 AM

Do you have to have a vaccine card to travel between Providences?
Posted By: sweetwilliam

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:20 AM

Only the sheep will register guns like boco said I have many that are not and won't be.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:34 AM

[quote=Boco]I dont hide anything-Im not a sneak.
What are you hiding-you must be a sneak if you think that way.[/quote

That's because you can't own... any of the dreaded black rifles in the land of Canabastan.. I have no need to hide nothing..I'm free. Troll, but go ahead and tell us how you have no need for such... but if you had need you wouldn't be able to own it.. the world is full of booklickers

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:37 AM

Trudeau will lock down them bank accounts and pensions quicker than you can fire 10 rounds from a Ruger 10/22!
All those guns that are hidden will forever be hidden, lest one becomes a criminal. Oh My mister beaver trapper, that rifle is not on our list!! Shame! Now you lose your registered trapline too.
Slippery slope they're setting up. Good thing for the honest Canadian that complies. Trudeau seems to know what he's doing, smart man he is, way better than our president.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap

Do you have to have a vaccine card to travel between Providences?

Yes, on any type of commercial travel. I go by car.

From what I've read Canada is the only place in the world where this is still the case.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:45 AM

Don't you need a gun license to have any gun in Canada?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 02:03 AM

Oooo good one! ......not

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by grumley701
[quote=Boco]I dont hide anything-Im not a sneak.
What are you hiding-you must be a sneak if you think that way.[/quote

That's because you can't own... any of the dreaded black rifles in the land of Canabastan.. I have no need to hide nothing..I'm free. Troll, but go ahead and tell us how you have no need for such... but if you had need you wouldn't be able to own it.. the world is full of booklickers

Thats what they said in Eire,but it didnt stop us from getting what we needed.D---likker.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 02:40 AM

You speak out both sides of your mouth…
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by grumley701
You speak our both sides of your mouth…

At the same time.
Posted By: Marty

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:00 AM

^ everyday.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:10 AM

Yall are sheep if you think laws or paper mean anything to patriots.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:15 AM

^you were pretty upset that the patriot convoy supposedly broke laws and kept your daughter from working....keep posting nonsense....it is amusing.
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:20 AM

Thank God my bow case floats.

Cause that's all I have to hunt with now after the Boating accident...

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:24 AM

No I supported the convoy protest,but they wore out their welcome and Doug did a good job of clearing the bridge.
They disrupted peoples ability to work and feed their families and pay their bills in Ottawa,long after they had made their point.
I am a man of law and order and support Law enforcement.
I dont condone criminality by anyone.

Look what happened to you poor buggers under Trump-Your cities were burnt down by protests getting out of hand and nobody did nothing.Good people lost their livlihoods likely for ever.
That type of garbage wont fly in this country.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:28 AM

And talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth.
You are yipping about protesters at the scotus houses on another post.
What is it-you are for or against protests?LOL.

the canadien government crushed many truckers.....they lost their ability to make money and lots of money for non violent protest. Your dreamin bocomon.
Posted By: warrior

Well Boco, you've said enough on this site alone over the years that is worthy of going on a potential gun possesser list for further surveillance.

If we can see that just imagine what the bots doing data mining can see?

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:29 AM

It is illegal to protest outside a justices home in order to influence a judicial outcome..

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by warrior

Well Boco, you've said enough on this site alone over the years that is worthy of going on a potential gun possesser list for further surveillance.

If we can see that just imagine what the bots doing data mining can see?

True dat^

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:32 AM

A quote from your own post-"protesters need to be held accountable for their actions"-LOL

There you foot is firmly planted in your yap now,LOL
Posted By: D.T.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:35 AM

Good to hear you supported the protest and supported the protest being squashed. I think this is the "both sides of the mouth" referenced earlier. At the same time.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:37 AM

Wrong.
Supported lawful protest.
Did not support lawbreakers.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 04:09 AM

Wrong.

The truckers didnt hurt a soul. They just had the gonads to stand up for what was right. They even had RCMP officers who had resigned over the mandates there helping them police themselves. A little noise never hurt anyone. The BLM protests, and the communists at the supreme court justices house is an entirely different situation. BLM burned cities, the truckers honked their horn. Get real.
Posted By: Posco

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 04:15 AM

Boco is an authoritarian at heart, there's no doubt about it. They only thing one American (or a Canadian) owes another is about three feet of personal space. Mind your own business and stay out of my life unless you're invited in. I'll do the same. Keep your corrupt government to yourself.
Posted By: warrior

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 04:42 AM

Wrong.

Hmm, so you would have fully supported Bull Connors unleashing German Shepherds and fire hoses on Martin Luther King. Those were lawbreakers after all.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 10:06 AM

All I can say is, if a bushman claims honesty and integrity on his earned income, expenses and loss from trapping and other work. Then defies the law when it comes to common sense gun laws being mandated by his duly elected Prime Minister. That Bushman is in fact talking form both sides of the pie hole! You either are a law abiding man, or you're not. You obey all laws, not just the ones you like. Trudeau's wise steady hand guided Canada through a large totally peaceful protest. He now knows now how effective the emergency powers act is. Canada needs patriots, not scofflaws.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 10:50 AM

No I supported the convoy protest,but they wore out their welcome and Doug did a good job of clearing the bridge.
They disrupted peoples ability to work and feed their families and pay their bills in Ottawa,long after they had made their point.
I am a man of law and order and support Law enforcement.
I dont condone criminality by anyone.

Look what happened to you poor buggers under Trump-Your cities were burnt down by protests getting out of hand and nobody did nothing.Good people lost their livlihoods likely for ever.
That type of garbage wont fly in this country.

You are a man of law and order and don't condone criminality. Therefore, you will comply with and agree with a gun registry. End of story.
Posted By: Bruiser1

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 11:55 AM

Lifesite news seems like a pretty legit news network lol
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:03 PM

So,,do you agree with the sheeple,,,or the give the finger folks?
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
All I can say is, if a bushman claims honesty and integrity on his earned income, expenses and loss from trapping and other work. Then defies the law when it comes to common sense gun laws being mandated by his duly elected Prime Minister. That Bushman is in fact talking form both sides of the pie hole! You either are a law abiding man, or you're not. You obey all laws, not just the ones you like. Trudeau's wise steady hand guided Canada through a large totally peaceful protest. He now knows now how effective the emergency powers act is. Canada needs patriots, not scofflaws.

law and order bobo. LAW AND ORDER!!!!

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:39 PM

I am all legal,dont get what you are trying to say.
There is no laws restricting any of my guns.There are restrictions on some weapons,just like there are in your country-(you cannot own a nuclear missile)
My point was if there were ever an invasion of the country by a foreign govt,it would be no problem for anyone to get what they need.
Civil disobedience is not a problem for me as long as I am not impinging any one elses freedom to carry on with their livlihood.Then it becomes a problem.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

So,,do you agree with the sheeple,,,or the give the finger folks?

Well?

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:47 PM

There is no laws restricting any of my guns.There are restrictions on some weapons,just like there are in your country-(you cannot own a nuclear missile)
My point was if there were ever an invasion of the country by a foreign govt,it would be no problem for anyone to get what they need.

When Canada had a law requiring gun registration, did you take you gun to the nearest gun registration facility and register your guns with the government?

It was required my law and you are a law and order citizen of Canadastan.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:48 PM

Just like the previous answer, he will start dancing a jig.

Well, with him it will probably be that Russian leg kicking dance.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:53 PM

No I dont agree with you sheeple.
Most of you have comprehension problems obviously and dont know the difference between civil disobedience and criminality.

You better be careful of your fearless leader Biden -he is coming to abort your grandkids.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:54 PM

So did you follow the law and register your guns? Yes or no.

Remember, trudy did not like civil disobedience when some of your countrymen would not submit to get the experimental jab.

Was their civil disobedience acceptable?

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:55 PM

There is no gun registry.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:56 PM

I asked if you registered your guns WHEN there WAS a gun registry?

Reading comprehension?

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 12:57 PM

So,,your saying you would not comply with government mandated gun registry then.Hahaaa,,,your NOT the "law and order" guy you pretend to be then.That figures.POSER

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:00 PM

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

I asked if you registered your guns WHEN there WAS a gun registry?

Reading comprehension?

Hes trying to allude the question because an answer will flush him out to be a hyprocrite. grin

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

So,,your saying you would not comply with government mandated gun registry then.Hahaaa,,,your NOT the "law and order" guy you pretend to be then.That figures.POSER

Like i said your limited brain capacity fails to differentiate between civil disobedience and criminality.

Keep dancing you sheeple,its funny to watch.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:02 PM

Wrong.

Oh really, you supported bombing children women and cops across the pond.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:04 PM

Did you register your guns with the authorities WHEN Canadastan HAD a gun registry?

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:05 PM

I have no Idea what you are talking about

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:07 PM

Civil disobedience is not a problem for me as long as I am not impinging any one elses freedom to carry on with their livlihood.Then it becomes a problem.

What if the law impinges on a trucker's livelihood?

Did you register your guns with your beloved government WHEN your country HAD a gun registry?

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:08 PM

Recognize this post?

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:09 PM

You get dumber by the post.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:09 PM

Keep posting.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:10 PM

Of course.
You must be thick between the ears-I have explained the difference between civil disobedience and criminality a bunch and you still are too dumb to know the difference,lol.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:10 PM

Here's one you can follow along with. Just follow the red hand.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:11 PM

Keep posting dummy.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:12 PM

You are the dummy and you are the dancer.
Your lame "gotcha dance" has failed miserable,lol and has only highlighted the functional limits of your cerebral capacity.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:12 PM

LOL!!! Keep posting!!! PLEASE!!!

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:14 PM

No problem.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:15 PM

It comes natural to you, that's for sure. LOL!!!

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:19 PM

I love Redd Foxx.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:21 PM

I love Redd Foxx.

Obviously he knows you.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:22 PM

Did you register your guns with the Canadian authorities when your country had a gun registry? Did you follow the law?
Posted By: Bruiser1

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:44 PM

Why would anyone admit to breaking the law on a public site?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:47 PM

A source who asked to remain anonymous

I didnt read any further than the first sentence. That first sentence tells me that 99 times out of 100 the article is just nonsense written to fill space and make more money.
Posted By: woodtick

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 01:58 PM

The gun registry was tried once before, and failed miserably then, and will fail again! Where did you experts on Canada come up with the idea that bank accounts would be frozen? And house searches? There's some laws that even the Prime Minister can't circumvent !

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
A source who asked to remain anonymous

I didnt read any further than the first sentence. That first sentence tells me that 99 times out of 100 the article is just nonsense written to fill space and make more money.

Well maybe you should have ? Lifesite news has proven to be quite reliable over the last year that I have been aware of it. They usually have even Canadian stories before some of our more mainstream stations. So anyway it looks like their source was correct. The communists are bringing in some new gun laws soon. Exactly how they are going to work, hasnt been made public yet, but you can be sure they will do nothing but restrict honest gun owners further...

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by woodtick
The gun registry was tried once before, and failed miserably then, and will fail again! Where did you experts on Canada come up with the idea that bank accounts would be frozen? And house searches? There's some laws that even the Prime Minister can't circumvent !

What planet are you on ?? He already did freeze bank accounts.....not only that, when they lifted the emergency act, they kept the ability to freeze accounts in place. The federal finance minister announced it live on national TV.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 02:14 PM

Trudeau would have to freeze the whole of Canadian banking, do you think that would work ?

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 02:18 PM

Trudeau tells Canadian banks to UNFREEZE accounts of Canadian trucker protesters. Here is the article.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/canada-unfreezes-bank-accounts-linked-to-freedom-convoy

What woodtick is showing is how Canadastan suppressed news coverage and facts about what the communist dictatorship of Canadastan did to their own citizens.

No offense to you woodtick.

post edited. idiot mistake on my part.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:22 PM

Trudeau would have to freeze the whole of Canadian banking, do you think that would work ?

Why ? It was a targeted attack during the trucker rally. Only those who supported the truckers had accounts frozen. He could do the same thing with guns. Every Canadian who owns a firearm has an PAL. They know who you are. Just freeze those accounts until you comply...

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:27 PM

dont know the difference between civil disobedience and criminality.

yea,,we get it now.If YOU break the law,,its Civil Disobedience,,,If any one else does it,,its Criminality.Hahahaaa what a Maroon. grin

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:39 PM

'It was a targeted attack during the trucker rally.'

Exactly Right.....Targeted....,do you honestly think he could shut down the whole Canadian banking system.... as Boco would say.....Idjit
Posted By: hippie

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:44 PM

He should do that (close bank accounts) when a union strikes.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 03:47 PM

Maybe he could, if he knew who to target
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 04:14 PM

From my research every gun owner in Canada has to have a gun license in order to buy guns or ammo or even possess a gun. If you want to own a handgun that is a different license, so the government knows who owns a gun already. Unless you are breaking the law, they know. In about 6 months all so called assault rifles will have to be turned in also as they are banned, correct me if I'm wrong.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
From my research every gun owner in Canada has to have a gun license in order to buy guns or ammo or even possess a gun. If you want to own a handgun that is a different license, so the government knows who owns a gun already. Unless you are breaking the law, they know. In about 6 months all so called assault rifles will have to be turned in also as they are banned, correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct. Thats what some are not getting. Should they need too, they could easily freeze those peoples accounts until they comply.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 04:51 PM

Yukon, at least you get it. Too bad most of your fellow canucks on here don't seem to understand or care how dictatorial government works.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 04:56 PM

'It was a targeted attack during the trucker rally.'

Exactly Right.....Targeted....,do you honestly think he could shut down the whole Canadian banking system.... as Boco would say.....Idjit

So could trudy shut down areas according to population? Most of Canada lives between Maine and the great lakes. Wouldn't be hard to go by mail code.

Register your guns you have a license for and turn in all illegal guns or we shut down your bank account until you do. You have two weeks.

That is how it can be "targeted".

Idjit.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 04:58 PM

In order to put people on the trains to camps they need to get their guns first or it will become a difficult task.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 06:56 PM

Having a possession card doesn't mean you have guns, buying your hunting licence doesn't mean you have guns

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 07:03 PM

He didn't freeze the Whole of Canada banking with the truckers protest, just the scoff laws and those helping them. It worked wonderfully. That Trudeau has a head on his shoulders. You Canadians should feel lucky and blessed he is your Prime Minister! We in America are not so lucky.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
In order to put people on the trains to camps they need to get their guns first or it will become a difficult task.

Disagree. They lined up like sheep for the mandates

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 09:24 PM

Yukon, at least you get it. Too bad most of your fellow canucks on here don't seem to understand or care how dictatorial government works.

That ain't no dictatorial government. That there is law and order.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 09:30 PM

Having a possession card doesn't mean you have guns, buying your hunting licence doesn't mean you have guns

Oh no. Of course no one would think you have a gun if you buy a hunting license and have a possession card.

That would be silly.

smirk

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 09:33 PM

Having to have a possession card - you've already lost the battle.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 10:26 PM

The Bushman gets it 100%, everyone knows a least one angry little man that will never ever admit being wrong. Instead attempt a witty insult including some name calling.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 10:47 PM

[

Oh no. Of course no one would think you have a gun if you buy a hunting license and have a possession card.

That would be silly.

smirk

Just stop and think, what are you guys a bunch of 14 year olds
Posted By: grampy

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/07/22 11:42 PM

Never under estimate the Liberals!
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 02:16 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep3-V2ufx3k

Long gun registry coming, here is the info for all
Posted By: spjones

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 02:29 AM

Thanks for posting DD

Unbelievable what is currently happening in Canada

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by spjones
Thanks for posting DD

Unbelievable what is currently happening in Canada

Sad, but not unbelievable. Just look how many Canadians on this site refuse to see the truth even though its been obvious for years now.

Didnt someone insinuate Lifesite news wasn't credible ??

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 03:22 AM

canada may be completely done.....stick a fork in freedom.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 03:28 AM

Apparently another thing they have tacked onto this new law is that when you go to renew your firearms license, which you have to do every 5-years; you will have to give them background data going back decades....not just the last 5-years which was how it has been. Going to be lots of people denied a license for something they did 25 years ago.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 10:01 AM

It sounds like the Canadian government is getting serious about disarming its populace. The liberal politicians in the USA are constantly trying to get the same type of unconstitutional garbage passed.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 11:34 AM

Only 10 more days to find out....lol

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 01:27 PM

Only 10 more days to find out....lol

No, you can read the new law now if you choose. Denying it exists is just silly. Your government is working overtime to disarm the Canadian population. If you cant see that now, then you're part of the problem.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 02:09 PM

As I said, 10 more day according to that reliable source on utube, lol.
Posted By: hippie

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 02:12 PM

You Canadians don't seem to care.

I'd be outraged and thankful its brought to my attention so I could contact my reps. Strange.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 02:22 PM

We are not outraged because it's never been announced to Canada....lol....

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 02:23 PM

As I said, 10 more day according to that reliable source on utube, lol.

As I said...you're part of the problem...

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 02:24 PM

We are not outraged because it's never been announced to Canada....lol....

Yes it has..you just choose to deny it.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 02:25 PM

where's the gun registration centers?

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 02:40 PM

where's the gun registration centers?

Watch the video, talk to your local gun shop, or take the time out of your busy schedule to look the new law up yourself. The fellow in the video is a lawyer btw. A very good one. His explanation is spot on.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 03:13 PM

You never answered the question! ......What video did you mean, the one that DirtyD posted...first off, just because he's a lawyer don't mean anything, he could be "as dumb as a hoe handle", and how do you know if he's any good or not?

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 03:55 PM

You never answered the question! ......What video did you mean, the one that DirtyD posted...first off, just because he's a lawyer don't mean anything, he could be "as dumb as a hoe handle", and how do you know if he's any good or not?

Yes thats the video. I know he's good because he helped defend a friend of mine that was charged with discharging a firearm in a populated area. ( he killed a problem bear at the request of Fish and Game officers, and was then charged by the RCMP)

You just like to argue quite obviously. You have zero evidence that this new law isnt coming or that anything that lawyer said is untrue.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 04:29 PM

10 more days, then even if it did come, can he make it work?... Just like Harper did...lol

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 04:33 PM

I'll say it again. The fact that you are required to have a possession card means you're already screwed.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
I'll say it again. The fact that you are required to have a possession card means you're already screwed.

And they have to update it and renew it every 5 years.

Re: New gun registry coming for Canada ? - 05/08/22 04:52 PM

10 more days, then even if it did come, can he make it work?... Just like Harper did...lol

Your comments make no sense. Harper scrapped the registry. Of course he can make it work. Just try buying a gun in June and see.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums