Home

Arthritis cream: Ferric Ferrocyanide ??

Posted By: Canvasback2

Arthritis cream: Ferric Ferrocyanide ?? - 05/14/22 02:34 AM

What the heck?? Cyanide in my Arthritis LINIMENT ???????????????
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: Arthritis cream: Ferric Ferrocyanide ?? - 05/14/22 03:20 AM

That ought to put you out of your misery. eek

Doc has got me on Diclofenac Sodium gel. Guess mine just has salt in it.
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Arthritis cream: Ferric Ferrocyanide ?? - 05/14/22 11:28 AM

I used Voltarin (sp?) a couple of times. Seemed to work for me.
Posted By: corky

Re: Arthritis cream: Ferric Ferrocyanide ?? - 05/14/22 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by ratbrain

Be careful with that stuff if you have any other issues. Ortho guy recommended it and I used it as instructed for a couple of months. Cardiologist ordered routine bloodwork and found it was affecting kidney function. Although it's topical apparently it goes into your bloodstream. I stopped it and kidney function returned to normal range after a month. I'm sure it affects everybody differently. It did work when I was using it.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Arthritis cream: Ferric Ferrocyanide ?? - 05/14/22 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by corky

Be careful with that stuff if you have any other issues. Ortho guy recommended it and I used it as instructed for a couple of months. Cardiologist ordered routine bloodwork and found it was affecting kidney function. Although it's topical apparently it goes into your bloodstream. I stopped it and kidney function returned to normal range after a month. I'm sure it affects everybody differently. It did work when I was using it.

Wow
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Arthritis cream: Ferric Ferrocyanide ?? - 05/14/22 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by corky

Thanks Corky! It is an Nsaid which are hard on kidneys. I have only used it a couple times for a couple days.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums