Home

Domestic Abuse Male Victim

Posted By: warrior

Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 01:39 AM

While I'm not really following the Johnny Depp/Amber Turd trial I do catch some of the commentary. This one video raises some interesting points. Feel free to discuss.

Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 01:53 AM

That was 5 minutes of my life I won’t get back. He reminded me of Boco.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 02:13 AM

Runkle is a big 2A proponent even if he's a canuck.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 02:23 AM

In my area of Ohio, there has been a lot of incidences of filapena women severely abusing their American soldier husbands. The filapenas marry the American men to come here and then abuse them to get divorced and get their stuff, once they know they can stay here. It's a big enough problem that the USAF does orientation classes that cover it when stationing members in the Philipines.

One of my best friends, who is retired from the Air Force woke up to a knife being held to his throat by his Filapena wife, who wanted a divorce.

Keith
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 02:29 AM

If there is one guy who needs/understands an 'Amber Alert' it is this guy. grin
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 03:11 AM

I'm just here for Savell's response.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 03:17 AM

Some men like a woman who abuses them. The kind that deprive them of a good nights sleep.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 03:49 AM

Posted By: MNTrapper21

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 04:17 AM

People actually follow this Hollywood garbage of the land of make beileve? Weak minded people
Posted By: nh toe pincher

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
In my area of Ohio, there has been a lot of incidences of filapena women severely abusing their American soldier husbands. The filapenas marry the American men to come here and then abuse them to get divorced and get their stuff, once they know they can stay here. It's a big enough problem that the USAF does orientation classes that cover it when stationing members in the Philipines.

One of my best friends, who is retired from the Air Force woke up to a knife being held to his throat by his Filapena wife, who wanted a divorce.

Keith

you take me to big px, g.i?
Posted By: 160user

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 10:56 AM

There is no way I am watching that video. I can clearly see he has a "man bun" so I won't have any part of it.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by 160user
There is no way I am watching that video. I can clearly see he has a "man bun" so I won't have any part of it.

grin
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Domestic Abuse Male Victim - 05/15/22 12:13 PM

I had a neighbor when I first moved here who's wife would beat him pretty good. She was about 6 feet and 300 pounds and he was about 130 and 5-3. Seen her literally punch him out one day out in the yard, heard lots of yelling and he would have bruises. He never left her or called the sheriffs dept so I just minded my own business. 3-4 years after I moved here they sold the house and moved to the county seat. We still had a newspaper back then and I seen several times where she got arrested. I guess the new neighbors would call the police. I would see and speak to them in town time to time. He finally died a few years back. They stayed together.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums