Home

Diesel rationing coming...?

Posted By: NonPCfed

Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/16/22 10:30 PM

I heard today that informal rationing of diesel fuel has started in parts of the eastern U.S. Anybody run into this situation...?
Posted By: Willy Firewood

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/16/22 10:38 PM

There is no shortage. Fuel is for our domestic use and to protect national security.

We are not the babysitter or gas station for the world! Keep it home! Go back to federal law prohibiting the export of any petroleum products!

Ground all civilian government aircraft.

Chain Sleepy Joe to his desk to write apology letters to US citizens and take back our country.

America first!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/16/22 10:44 PM

That would sure enough create food shortages.........
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/16/22 10:49 PM

It'd be nice if we could get some news not from companies associated with the great reset I see nothing about this from any trucking sights it seems it is one of those times when the enemy shows its hand too soon or says the quiet part out loud. They're just planting brain seeds and letting their next scheme start to germinate. No shortage and no conceivable reason for the US to ever be in short supply of diesel unless it is planned.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/16/22 10:49 PM

Wouldnt surprise me one bit. They are doing their best to bring us to our knees. Hope the communists who voted them in are happy. Its going to get a lot worse, real soon.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/16/22 10:55 PM

I heard this a couple days ago from our fuel oil delivery guy. He said eastern states.

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/16/22 10:59 PM

Hubris is a dangerous thing, especially when a person isn't the brightest bulb in the pack BUT as the power to say "yes" to whatever deals the minion team thinks will work. Remember, most of the policymakers in the current parts of the U.S. government haven't had real "working people middle class" jobs in their lives. And that includes a good part of the U.S. Congress.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 03:27 AM

russia has plenty of diesel and baby formula.....see, that's how sanctions work when the demented initiate them.

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 04:08 AM

As you said last night, the ruble has substantially gained against the USD in the last month, up 30+%.

Ain't it grand when people think they have the entire world by the balls but they don't. I expect the state-within-a-state boys and girls in the permanent DC swamp are trying to figure out what they should try next to get them out of their predicament on the global stage. We the people are just along for the ride until they cross the line(s) at home....

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 04:13 AM

they crossed the line here already.....but, we are a nation of pussies.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 04:18 AM

NCRENEGADES.COM talks about this & other related things
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
they crossed the line here already.....but, we are a nation of pussies.

100% true
Posted By: Boco

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 05:03 AM

russia has plenty of diesel and baby formula.....see, that's how sanctions work when the demented initiate them.

Yea but they cant get a big mac no more.That alone will bring them to their knees.
Posted By: danvee

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 05:45 AM

Sounds like a bunch of fake news someone read on a truck stop bathroom wall.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 05:57 AM

Someone explain to me how the left isn't digging its own grave.

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

Yea but they cant get a big mac no more.That alone will bring them to their knees.

Actually many McDonalds are still open in russia...so are the BK's.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
Someone explain to me how the left isn't digging its own grave.

Did you not see the last election? Did you see n I thing was done about it and the results stand? Would you ever worry about an election again after pulling that off?

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 09:28 AM

Might get rationed for pickups. Very few people who drive a diesel pick up need one anyway. Diesel pickups have become a status symbol in rural America.

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 09:40 AM

So trapsetter, why dont you explain exactly how this "rationing" will work???????? Guy hauls a lod of boxed beef from Emporia KS to the City of industry in CA. 1500 miles. Has to get fuel in Emporia then in Tucumcari NM. Gets to CA and unloads. Needs to fuel in Ontario CA in order to get a load at the Port of Los Angeles going to Kansas City. He what, just sits in CA till somebody on the fuel board says he can get fuel? You do know the railroads run on diesel? If bidet shuts down enough refineries that happens within a week he gets hung from a lamp post. He might get away with rationing gas but not diesel.

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 10:37 AM

It was costing me over $1,000 to heat my home this winter and I can only imagine what it will be this coming year if something doesn't change. It starts getting chilly in September, well ahead of the November election. There's a chance some of those less than batchit crazy liberals might come to their senses. I know it's a longshot.

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 11:35 AM

[Linked Image]

This morning. I don't recall ever seeing it higher.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 11:54 AM

I started hearing about it a few weeks ago. I knew things would be bad under sleepy Joe but if you told me a year ago that there would be trucks with no diesel and moms with no baby formula I’m not sure I would have believed ya. Great example of how fast communism works!
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by danvee

Name one thing this Administration has done for America …to make it better ? And to let it’s citizens prosper…I’ll wait
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 01:15 PM

Name one thing this administration has not screwed up, and made it worse, I'll wait.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by danvee

Kinda like your girl's witch hunt acting like January 6 was an insurrection ordered by the orange man. Now that's fake news from a fake conservative.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 03:49 PM

If our Gov't rations diesel I can just see what a mess that will be.
People who don't need it and those who have connections with the rationing board will get it and scalp it at a higher price to get rich while tractors and trucks sit idle and people starve.

If it can be screwed up our gov't will do it.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 03:58 PM

Fossil fuels are on their way out.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Fossil fuels are on their way out.

And communism is on the way in
Posted By: Marty B

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 04:29 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Squash

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 08:27 PM

There’s no shortage, Diesel and gas is still going higher, so the next congress and 2024 Presidential Administration will be forced to reverse Biden’s wacko environmentalist energy policy , and open the spicket on fossil fuel like when Trump was president and drive the price down drastically. How many electric cars is everyone seeing on the highway ?
Around my area the horse and buggy has not gone away, so I don’t believe fossil fuel is going anywhere for a few decades yet .
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Diesel rationing coming...? - 05/17/22 09:07 PM

Well, Squash, the rate at which they are shutting down fossil fuel burning power plants, you won't see many electric cars on the roads in the future either. Them electrons don't just get agitated and come out of the wall all by themselves ya know.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums