Go to the border. mad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmFwj8LdsX4

Charlie
Posted By: Tooltime

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 12:04 AM

Crazy. Diapers and wipes also
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 02:07 AM

Abbot laboratories in Mi. has been shutdown since Feb do to concerns stemming from bacterial infections which MAY have come from their formula No connection has been publicized that i heard off But the plant has been waiting for an inspection and is still waiting
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 02:46 AM

Saw they are also shipping to Ukraine as well.
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 03:32 AM

Switch your Amazon account from the US to Canada and you will find plenty of formula. Only the US has a shortage, maybe by design?
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
Abbot laboratories in Mi. has been shutdown since Feb do to concerns stemming from bacterial infections which MAY have come from their formula No connection has been publicized that i heard off But the plant has been waiting for an inspection and is still waiting

Shocking
Posted By: Posco

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 03:59 AM

My understanding of it is, there was a whistleblower complaint filed against Abbott months ago that went unheeded. You can only imagine the law firms lining up to file suits against them. There's that part of it. Getting to the bottom of the contamination is another.

Biden's open borders and supplying illegals ahead of Americans are just a couple of many reasons he and many of his compatriots should hang.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 12:04 PM

There is an alternative to feeding a baby. Most mothers can do this if , their not too busy with their career!

Pumping that milk and putting it up for later use works as well. I know my wife did that to get a break at times.

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by seniortrap
There is an alternative to feeding a baby. Most mothers can do this if , their not too busy with their career!

Pumping that milk and putting it up for later use works as well. I know my wife did that to get a break at times.

I manned the breast pump when my first daughter was born. What's ideal and what is are two different things.
Posted By: cathryn

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 12:28 PM

There are other reasons women don't breastfeed that have nothing to do with them having a career.

I got a champion set but I was never able to breastfeed any of my 3 children despite trying very hard to do so.mine ate strictly ornamental.

I do believe more women could and should breastfeed..especially now with the shortage of formula..but your blanket statement about women and careers is BS.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by cathryn

There are other reasons women don't breastfeed that have nothing to do with them having a career.

I got a champion set but I was never able to breastfeed any of my 3 children despite trying very hard to do so.mine ate strictly ornamental.

I do believe more women could and should breastfeed..especially now with the shortage of formula..but your blanket statement about women and careers is BS.

Yeah it is a jacked up blanket statement. There's lots of reasons why babies can't be breastfed and none of it are for a career. Besides most employers are understanding a woman needs to pump while at work.
Posted By: run

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 08:41 PM

I do believe more women could and should breastfeed..especially now with the shortage of formula..but your blanket statement about women and careers is BS.[/quote]
I learned something new today. Thank you, Cathryn.

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 09:14 PM

Well do tell?
What'd ya learn?

The suspense is Killin me.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 09:38 PM

Well do tell?
What'd ya learn?

The suspense is Killin me.

Have to get Pogo Pete to show you how to breast feed! grin
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 10:37 PM

I found these comments interesting, and should help many who read them. This one is from a nurse who is well versed in nutrition.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
This is from another one on the same forum page.
[Linked Image]
I know there are exceptions, and those infants who's needs are highly specialized , due to health issues or allergies.

I hope all Americans can get the best in what they need.

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 10:55 PM

I private messaged Cathryn. I promise I didn't leave her hanging.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/17/22 11:22 PM

They're trying to pack the electorate for the next election! And doing it. Would you vote for the guy that's giving you all the free crap you want, or the ones that want to send you back to where you came from, and where you belong!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/18/22 12:00 AM

Wet nursing used to be a popular way to earn extra money
Posted By: sneaky

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/18/22 03:53 PM

We never had a baby formula shortage until men started getting pregnant

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/18/22 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by run
I private messaged Cathryn. I promise I didn't leave her hanging.

Yes he did and it was exactly what he should learned.

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/18/22 06:23 PM

I got a champion set

Pics?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/18/22 06:30 PM

(fox business)

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested Tuesday that criminal charges could be brought over the ongoing baby formula shortage in the U.S., saying that an "indictment" might be needed once investigations into what caused the crisis have concluded.
Posted By: MTNMAN71

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/18/22 06:33 PM

How is it our govt officials always wants to have a investigation and never one is ever convicted! Especially OUR GOV'T OFFICIALS!!!! Just dog and pony shows costing the tax payer more money.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/18/22 06:39 PM

biden is ultimately responsible for this.....period.

the more investigations they have the more power they accumulate and the more $ they can channel to people for 'investigating'.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/18/22 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
(fox business)

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested Tuesday that criminal charges could be brought over the ongoing baby formula shortage in the U.S., saying that an "indictment" might be needed once investigations into what caused the crisis have concluded.

Nancy Pants may be right if she is talking about head of FDA, what shut down the plant that makes the formula, then seemed indifferent to getting it back up and running. Abbot claims they have been waiting, waiting waiting on FDA to come do their look see so they can fire back up. No FDA inspectors to be had. Must be on vacation.

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/19/22 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
I got a champion set

Pics?

Lol. It's a kid friendly sight. grin

I do have the perfect pic for a hilarious post but Jerry threatened me if I posted it.lol

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/19/22 02:51 PM

Thank God for Jerry.

Re: Need baby formula ? - 05/19/22 03:10 PM

I know.hes a good influence
© 2024 Trapperman Forums