Home

Biden crime family ...

Posted By: yukon254

Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 03:43 AM

This should make the leftists feel pretty good about their president....

https://bidenlaptopemails.com/
Posted By: Marty

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 03:55 AM

It is a very bad situation.....
Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 03:57 AM

Unfortunately nothing will come of this. They pursued false claims against Trump and couldn't find anything. With all the evidence in the world against the Bidens it will never be investigated.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 03:58 AM

Nobody cares

The fox is in charge of the hen house

No justice will be served

The destruction of America will continue
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 01:11 PM

Rush used to comment that the media was compromised of useful idiots who were party to the left's worst ideas ever. If he were alive today, I suspect he would throw the FBI, DOJ, and Dept of Homeland Security under the same heading.

It is sad.
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 02:47 PM

So much for your link Dave!

With all the damage that Biden is doing to our great country how long can we last? If Biden turns our sovereignty over to the World Health Organization and declares that Jerusalem belongs to the Muslim faith (Palestinians) we are in deep Doo Doo!

The Biden crimes are all done IN PLAIN SIGHT.

The 8 years of the racist Obama was a cake walk and set the stage for what’s going on now.
Posted By: charles

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 03:05 PM

Did we recently have a President who refused to release his phone conversations and emails? Asking for a friend.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 03:23 PM

Same Pres. that got accused of being everything but a white man by the Dems and the media for four years and turns out all they both did was lie. Yea I would give them nothing.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by charles
Did we recently have a President who refused to release his phone conversations and emails? Asking for a friend.

Under the Presidential Records Act, the executive branch, including the president, has to preserve their records and give them to the National Archives and Records Administration. That agency makes many of these documents publicly available 12 years after the president leaves office, at the earliest and may never release them, if the information needs protected. President Trump didn't have to immediately release his phone conversations and emails, just because your people wanted them.

Keith
Posted By: adam m

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 08:08 PM

As much as I've wanted to see the emails I'm not going to. I don't want to see something that could have legal problems for me
Posted By: beeman

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 10:47 PM

Plus he took classified material out of the White House. Oh did i forget he never turned over his tax returns as many presidents before him. (I wonder what he is hiding)

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/18/22 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
As much as I've wanted to see the emails I'm not going to. I don't want to see something that could have legal problems for me

Why for you? Are you in the emails?
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/19/22 12:15 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: adam m

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/19/22 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by adam m

Why for you? Are you in the emails?

No but apparently there's a lot of illegal explicit photos and videos.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/19/22 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by beeman

Plus he took classified material out of the White House. Oh did i forget he never turned over his tax returns as many presidents before him. (I wonder what he is hiding)

This all matters now because?
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/19/22 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by VaBeagler
Unfortunately nothing will come of this. They pursued false claims against Trump and couldn't find anything. With all the evidence in the world against the Bidens it will never be investigated.

The deep state has their tentacles in everything. But that will end when the new gold-backed financial system is put in place. The fed reserve (private bank, look it up) will be gone & they will be out of funds.

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/19/22 12:30 AM

Gotcha adam. I thought about that too. I didnt download any of them but I did read a few. No doubt he's a snake. Quite a contrast between him and Trumps children.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Biden crime family ... - 05/19/22 12:43 AM

Yes we did. Now explain how that makes you feel any better about the Biden crime family.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums