Home

It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border

Posted By: Anonymous

It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 09:56 AM

Had just put lights out on a coyote on a 20 square mile ranch here in south Texas, about 90 miles from Eagle pass (midway between the border and San Antonio) and my cell phone got a text from the head manager of this ranch. It read;
"Illegal human traffickers now on ranch. Border patrol is in pursuit. Truck just crashed through high fence near feed bin #1. Do not confront and go get Donna now if she is not with you."

Donna was with me and we cold see the dust flying about 100 mph a mile to the north. The truck ultimately drove right over a big section of fence, ran to the north 3 miles, turned the corner and ran 6 miles to the east where the truck backed up, hit the gas, and BAM, rammed out of the ranch onto the next ranch by driving over a 9 foot T post and ripping down 6 sections of high fence. WHAT A MESS.

Border Patrol stopped as they were in pursuit and said these were human smugglers and they had been chasing them by truck over 35 miles of busted ranch fences and such. The helicopters were busy elsewhere.

It's a mess down here y'all. Wild, Wild West stuff. The stolen Ford F250's and 350's out of San Antonio is at all time highs. The human smugglers steal them in SA, drive to the border and use them after stripping out the back seat to cram humans in their for trafficking in all areas. Use your imagination and you'll not come up with the wickedness of it all.

If I hear one more bleeding heart liberal (political or otherwise) tell me this federal government isn't broken and being run by immoral amateurs who are being outflanked more and more by the bad guys....

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: J Staton

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:14 AM

I bet it is getting crazy. If only .gov would finance/build our own border security instead of Ukraine's.
Posted By: hippie

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:27 AM

Like when bummer was in, we're getting non-english speaking customers in the shop.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:43 AM

Years ago we had Johnny Cash , Bob Hope and Steve Jobs.

Now we have no cash , no hope and no jobs. Thanks Biden.

Let's pray nothing happens to Kevin Bacon. laugh
Posted By: Northof50

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:48 AM

Now Mark does that assistant's job with Boco trapline look a little more promising, you will only need to fight snow flakes in the sky falling
and the bonus is you get 8 months bomus ice for your drinks - provided he supplies a ice chisel
Posted By: west river rogue

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:51 AM

Be safe Mark and miss Donna!
Posted By: MChewk

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:55 AM

Crazy stuff! Wonder who will have to foot the bill to repair all of that damage?
Posted By: TC1

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:56 AM

But, but, but, the orange man hurt my feelings….. This is why folks, you vote for policy, not personality. Otherwise, this mess is what we end up with. I don’t know if I can ever forgive the demorats for what they have done to our nation. Sad part is, some of the people they brainwash still believe this is a better option. Truly sad…. I only pray our nation can rid itself of these parasites and find the strength to heal and rebuild.

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by TC1
But, but, but, the orange man hurt my feelings….. This is why folks, you vote for policy, not personality. Otherwise, this mess is what we end up with. I don’t know if I can ever forgive the demorats for what they have done to our nation. Sad part is, some of the people they brainwash still believe this is a better option. Truly sad…. I only pray our nation can rid itself of these parasites and find the strength to heal and rebuild.

x2....couldnt have said it so well. Thanks tc1

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by MChewk
Crazy stuff! Wonder who will have to foot the bill to repair all of that damage?

Yeah Mike,i was wondering that also.!

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by west river rogue
Originally Posted by MChewk

Yeah Mike,i was wondering that also.!

That'd be the rancher. The guys had their equipment out there yesterday putting up new fence. They found the license plate from the stolen truck ripped off when the truck went over/through the fence. The plate was so scratched 1/2 the TX tag numbers were scarred off.

Human smuggling and human trafficking is rampant down here and getting worse.
Like I said, I hear one more progressive try and tell me how wonderful a government is that doesn't enforce it's own laws and doesn't do all it can to STOP the trafficking of REAL people for other's pleasures...

It was really bad here. Now it's worse.
What word would we use to describe it now?

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: mike mason

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 11:08 AM

We need to pull all of our troops out of all countries and secure our borders instead of worrying about some crooked dictators.
Posted By: DWC

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 11:24 AM

Hope youre packin heavy down there. Rifle pistol and some extra mags. Cuz i assure you some of those traffickers are.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 11:35 AM

Head on a swivel
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 11:42 AM

Mark to answer your last question I’m staying with the word “Invasion”. Stay safe my friend
Posted By: KsTrapper88

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 11:44 AM

Dang keep your head on a swivel, and the greeners the double barrels loaded. Idk just sounds like big Jake to me. “Who are you mister?”
“Mark June”
“I thought you was dead”
“Not hardly”

In all seriousness I will pray for this situation that is surely repeating itself all over and not just there. Things haven’t changed much since the Old Testament when Joseph’s jealous brothers sold him into slavery. The Left like to say “Look How progressive we are”...confused not very much in several thousand years. Jesus is the answer, we need heart change.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 11:49 AM

Did the farmer tell you to change ls species of varmint to trap. Sounds line there already several that could use that death ray.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 12:27 PM

We'd better send more $$$$$$$ to Ukraine, hear they're having border issuues
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 12:30 PM

Just keep yourself and the wife safe. Between the snakes, heat and heathens it sounds like something out of Exodus down there. Head UP to the promised land and get some fishing in.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
We'd better send more $$$$$$$ to Ukraine, hear they're having border issuues

Just think how quick we could clean up our mess if they gave us stingers, machine guns, ect... mark could have sent a rocket into that truck and saved the fence. Cut loose on them hard enough, and eliminate the incentives for coming and there will be much less problems. The risk vs reward would not average out.
Posted By: adam m

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 12:38 PM

I'm glad you and Donna are OK.
That's a big expensive mess to clean up.
Posted By: MT bowhunter

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 12:44 PM

Dang Mark that sounds like quite a mess. It might be time for you to let Donna make the sets and you can stand watch with a high powered rifle.
I don't think I would waste time on a warning shot!
Posted By: HayDay

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 12:54 PM

Probably been close to 15 years ago, but I was in San Antonio for a convention. Friend of mine from there took me on a tour of the city and surrounding areas. Eventually met up with his wife at a nice, authentic Mexican restaurant.

While sitting there, he told me they had had an incident the previous week. Drug guys had shot up a similar restaurant the previous week........killed about 20 to 25 guys in the two way shootout. Asked if I'd heard anything about it........and I had not. He said you won't. Happens all the time and they don't want anyone knowing about it.

You would think incidents like what Mark observed would make the news.......it doesn't. For some reason, they have thrown a wet blanket on all this so nobody knows about it.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 01:10 PM

Just Wow...

Stay alert Mark- Prayers for you both.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 01:52 PM

Be careful down there, Mark and Donna. Hope you head north pretty soon, so you can get away from the loonies!
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 01:52 PM

We don’t need a fence. The cartels need funerals.. They and their drugs declared war on this country. People emigrate, animals migrate. The use of the word migration implies this movement is natural and therefore can not be controlled, even should not.

A country not only has a right to protect it’s borders. It’s government has a duty to protect it’s borders.
Posted By: danvee

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 02:01 PM

Just lock up the people that give them jobs in the USA 1 year for everyone they hire and $10,000 fine problem solved. As long as we keep hiring the cheap labor and giving them benefits the will keep coming. The border wall was a joke and an expensive one. read last week they found yet another tunnel in San Diageo over six hundred yard long with electricity, ventilation and they figure it had been going for years this was not the first tunnel they have had numerous tunnels for years. They have also breached the wall and climbed over. Physical barriers are not the solution. lock up the people that give them jobs and benefits.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
Just lock up the people that give them jobs in the USA 1 year for everyone they hire and $10,000 fine problem solved. As long as we keep hiring the cheap labor and giving them benefits the will keep coming. The border wall was a joke and an expensive one. read last week they found yet another tunnel in San Diageo over six hundred yard long with electricity, ventilation and they figure it had been going for years this was not the first tunnel they have had numerous tunnels for years. They have also breached the wall and climbed over. Physical barriers are not the solution. lock up the people that give them jobs and benefits.

Agree. And cut off the welfare and "disability" payments so a lot of lazy Americans will get hungry enough to push a mower, pick oranges or swing a hammer.

Be careful Mark. Shoot first.

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 02:07 PM

Im all for helping someone that physically can not work but give them a job or let them starve.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
Im all for helping someone that physically can not work but give them a job or let them starve.

We're on the same page. The vast majority of the disabled can work. See, severely handicapped people checking receipts at the Walmart exit.

I despise lazy bums that leech off society. I'd deport them before I deported the illegals with jobs.

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 02:41 PM

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 03:30 PM

The incentive to come is a prosperous country. Don’t worry. The Democrats are working to change that
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June

What word would we use to describe it now?

Blessings,
Mark

Sedition- conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Treason- the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Mutiny- an open rebellion against the proper authorities, especially by soldiers or sailors against their officers.

Take your pick.
Posted By: bowhunter27295

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

We're on the same page. The vast majority of the disabled can work. See, severely handicapped people checking receipts at the Walmart exit.

I despise lazy bums that leech off society. I'd deport them before I deported the illegals with jobs.

Aren't you crapping where you eat?

Most people I have talked to can't get disability without a lawyer. Looks like you would help out your fellow vultures. It's how y'all make money after all. You know, that whole justice thing.

I don't think the Bar Association would like or appreciate your view.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 04:02 PM

Stay safe down there Mark and miss Donna.
Convention season is coming and maybe you can leave that bedlam behind for a while
Take care
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Be careful down there, Mark and Donna. Hope you head north pretty soon, so you can get away from the loonies!

We and our ancestors have been fighting this since 1836 and you call us loonies. It used to be mainly Meskins coming across but now they are the ones controlling this mess and making billions of dollars in the process. They are in charge of the border.

People this crap didn't start in the last 10 or 20 years, it has just gotten worse.

The only thing that needs to be done is enforce the laws that have been passed by the United States Congress and this thing will halt.
Posted By: Boco

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 04:48 PM

Borders change over time.has always been that way.As more and more people cross over from the south,that border is likely to move Northward or disappear altogether over the next several generations.
In the larger perspective,borders are temporary man made appliances.
Posted By: warrior

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by white dog

We don’t need a fence. The cartels need funerals.. They and their drugs declared war on this country. People emigrate, animals migrate. The use of the word migration implies this movement is natural and therefore can not be controlled, even should not.

A country not only has a right to protect it’s borders. It’s government has a duty to protect it’s borders.

We sent Blackjack Pershing into Mexico for far less.
Posted By: Marty

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 05:22 PM

What border you talking about? We have no southern border...and with all the $ biden&co are making the cartels they control all things south of the USA...they will have to be dealt with someday and may be a force to be reckoned with.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Cedar Hacker
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer

We and our ancestors have been fighting this since 1836 and you call us loonies. It used to be mainly Meskins coming across but now they are the ones controlling this mess and making billions of dollars in the process. They are in charge of the border.

People this crap didn't start in the last 10 or 20 years, it has just gotten worse.

The only thing that needs to be done is enforce the laws that have been passed by the United States Congress and this thing will halt.

Why on earth would you think I'm talking about the fine citizens of Tx? I thought anyone would understan I was talking about the cartels and human traffickers. I don't think it was a citizen of Tx that stole a truck and drove it through fences! For Pete's sake!
Posted By: GARY M.

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 06:15 PM

There only one way to stop a invasion of anything.
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 07:08 PM

Had just put lights out on a coyote on a 20 square mile ranch here in south Texas, about 90 miles from Eagle pass (midway between the border and San Antonio) and my cell phone got a text from the head manager of this ranch. It read;
"Illegal human traffickers now on ranch. Border patrol is in pursuit. Truck just crashed through high fence near feed bin #1. Do not confront and go get Donna now if she is not with you."

Donna was with me and we cold see the dust flying about 100 mph a mile to the north. The truck ultimately drove right over a big section of fence, ran to the north 3 miles, turned the corner and ran 6 miles to the east where the truck backed up, hit the gas, and BAM, rammed out of the ranch onto the next ranch by driving over a 9 foot T post and ripping down 6 sections of high fence. WHAT A MESS.

Border Patrol stopped as they were in pursuit and said these were human smugglers and they had been chasing them by truck over 35 miles of busted ranch fences and such. The helicopters were busy elsewhere.

It's a mess down here y'all. Wild, Wild West stuff. The stolen Ford F250's and 350's out of San Antonio is at all time highs. The human smugglers steal them in SA, drive to the border and use them after stripping out the back seat to cram humans in their for trafficking in all areas. Use your imagination and you'll not come up with the wickedness of it all.

If I hear one more bleeding heart liberal (political or otherwise) tell me this federal government isn't broken and being run by immoral amateurs who are being outflanked more and more by the bad guys....

Blessings,
Mark

They only are making things a mess becuase everyone is letting them. They only have power becuase most everyone will do as they are told.
Posted By: Kart29

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 07:48 PM

I know a guy who has been deployed to Arizona with the National Guard for the past year or so. He's got another 5 or 6 months to go.

What's the National Guard doing down on the border? If the borders are wide open, why are troops deployed down there? I don't know what's going on. It's a weird situation, that's for sure. Why was the BP chasing that truck if nothing is being done?

I know a border "wall" is not a complete and foolproof solution. And, I know there's problems with access to the river and what not. But I believe a serious physical barrier, that is vigorously maintained and patrolled, can go a LONG ways to reduce the amount of illegal invasions. Heck, I wouldn't feel the slightest hesitation to build it 100 yards on the Messican side of the river.
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:24 PM

The whole Country, and you picked the Mexican border to live.

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

We didn’t just pick it we fought for it. And that is exactly what we need to do again.
Posted By: Boco

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 10:39 PM

Why on earth would you think I'm talking about the fine citizens of Tx? I thought anyone would understan I was talking about the cartels and human traffickers. I don't think it was a citizen of Tx that stole a truck and drove it through fences! For Pete's sake![/quote]
\

I dont know about that-sounds like something Savell might do after a couple too many lonestars on a saturday night,lol.

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 11:21 PM

Well, we like being Texans although tomorrow we make a run for our new home in Michigan. grin
Posted By: MNTrapper21

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/20/22 11:36 PM

You need bear traps along the boarder
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 12:36 AM

Too bad the worthless governor didn’t protect the residents by deploying the National guard. He must be ok with it all.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
Too bad the worthless governor didn’t protect the residents by deploying the National guard. He must be ok with it all.

I imagine the Chamber of Commerce has his ear.

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 12:56 AM

All I know is the battle rages on further inland every year.
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

The Texas National Guard has about 5,000 troops and the Texas DPS has about 1,000 officers on the border for the last year. They have confiscated thousands of pounds of drugs, millions of dollars, and a number of felons coming in illegally. They are limited by what they can do by federal laws.

What the Gov. needs to do is exercise his right under the constitution and declare an invasion of the State and that would give the troops and officers power to prevent illegals entering Texas.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 01:24 AM

[quote=Cedar Hacker][quote=yukonjeff
"They are limited by what they can do by federal laws."
Kinds like war time? Can't use expanding bullets.
A fight worth fighting should be to WIN!
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 01:39 AM

Sounds like the national guard is escorting them across the border and the governor is giving them free rides to Washington DC. That will teach them.
What happened to states rights ? especially Texas that brags how independent they are.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 01:51 AM

Well, we like being Texans although tomorrow we make a run for our new home in Michigan. grin

Hummm out of the frying pan into the fire ?

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 01:59 AM

^^^^^ I need me some fishin'!
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 02:22 AM

For years Mexicans could get a work permit to come to this country to harvest produce.
I remember seeing them picking pickles/cucumbers in Michigan as a kid under 5 years old .67 YEARS AGO.
Seen them every time we went to Michigan on vacation.
They would make more money here than in Mexico. and support their families.
But they would go to the next harvest, and cover most of our country in a year.
Now almost everything is harvested by machine.
Less jobs for them.
So what's our government do , let them have welfare and social security with Medicare.
If they have a baby , they become residents because of anchor babies , because the babies are born on our soil .
Even though they were conceived in Mexico, or another country.
Funny how that works to the democrats hypocritical thinking.
Every President since before Ronald Reagan, wanted a border wall.
In fact Mulvaney is referring to the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which called for construction of 700 miles of fencing and enhanced surveillance technology, such as unmanned drones, ground-based sensors, satellites, radar coverage and cameras. Sen. Chuck Schumer and then-Sens. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were among a bipartisan majority that voted in favor of the legislation, and it was signed into law by President George W. Bush.
Then along came Trump! All of a sudden, we don't need a wall , it's racist to build a wall !
Hillary lost with 63 million votes, Biden wins with 81 million ?
Posted By: Yotegiter

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 02:24 AM

I was on a job near Asherton Tx about 30 miles from border here about a month ago, it was pretty Wild West. You know it’s bad when the fence crew who is all Hispanic is packing AR-15 for there protection. I carried a side arm and an AR the whole time. Was definitely looking over my shoulder. There was more 2 leg coyote sign on that ranch then 4. Holes in fence, backpacks left stashed in the brush, you’d find shoes, water bottles and on and on. Was never so glad to get of a ranch. I don’t know how the locals make it with all that going on. You know it’s bad when they were getting ready to reinforce the bunkhouse with additional security and cameras for fear of being overrun by cartel in the night. Everyone took there AR to there bunk rooms at night. Sad state of affairs for sure.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 02:37 AM

This is what a "soft" invasion looks like. Stay safe Mark, wife, and friends. It isn't going to end until they have a 100 million illegals from world over here to do their bidding...
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 02:42 AM

P.S. John Thune, my "illustrious" U.S. Senator and 2nd in command of the R people senators in DC, did make it down to the border last year with a bunch of other to whine about the problem. I think that's the last thing they did about the issue. By the way, Thune has the largest and cleanest fingernails I've ever seen on guy around here. I can't believe how those fingernails stand out at the end of his current tv campaign ad. Must be rough getting pedicures in the U.S. capitol...

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Yotegiter
I was on a job near Asherton Tx about 30 miles from border here about a month ago, it was pretty Wild West. You know it’s bad when the fence crew who is all Hispanic is packing AR-15 for there protection. I carried a side arm and an AR the whole time. Was definitely looking over my shoulder. There was more 2 leg coyote sign on that ranch then 4. Holes in fence, backpacks left stashed in the brush, you’d find shoes, water bottles and on and on. Was never so glad to get of a ranch. I don’t know how the locals make it with all that going on. You know it’s bad when they were getting ready to reinforce the bunkhouse with additional security and cameras for fear of being overrun by cartel in the night. Everyone took there AR to there bunk rooms at night. Sad state of affairs for sure.

I can only imagine what that area around Carrizo Springs resembles today. I trapped two ranches near Asherton a decade ago and I remember when I first stopped into town, having driven down from Nebraska where we lived then, I had an appetite and the only place open in Carrizo Springs was a Mexican restaurant that served Pizza. I thought, cool, I like Mexican food and I like Pizza, so I stopped in around 9:00PM. No big deal. I did notice I was the fairest skinned dude in the place, and that I got quite a few stares, but what really amazed me was how busy it was in this sleepy town after 9:00PM. When I told the ranch manager this story when I rolled into the bunkhouse, he told me I had just eaten dinner with the cartel bosses in the area. That is their restaurant and everyone knows it.

Well, not this greenhorn!
The pizza was really good.

Post-script: I didn't stop off there on my way down the next year.

Stay safe yotegitter!
Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 09:22 AM

Bring it on home Mark, We got a good soaking rain last night, cooled a bit. Michigan is in bloom and blossom. Leaves are out, corn and beans are sprouting. Fish are biting hard, fawns are dropping. Sky is blue today winds are fair!

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 09:33 AM

Headed north today FG, after puling traps. Packed and loaded and ready.
Stopping in GR to place my money down on a boat during the journey!
The fish are waiting on Ms. Donna.
Her #1 pastime is fishin'.

Blessings and thanks for the invite!
Mark
Posted By: dustytinner

Re: It's getting crazy 90 miles from the border - 05/21/22 11:21 AM

I wish you and the Misses safe travels back north. Just like when you pull your new boat out of the water make sure to check for invasive species and leave them there! smile
© 2024 Trapperman Forums