Home

Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz

Posted By: Lugnut

Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 11:55 AM

He is ahead of McCormick by 1,127 votes with 99% counted.

Thanks for the endorsement of an anti-gun RINO Trump!

I don't know how much Trump's endorsement hurt or helped him but...

Trump's endorsements never carried much weight with me. After this, they carry no weight. In fact, in the future, I may vote the opposite of Trump's recommendations! mad
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 12:04 PM

I guess, we will see what kind of public servant he turns out to be, if he beats the Democrat. I listened to him speechify about The 2nd and other controversial topics and he seemed OK. If he follows through on what he has been saying, you have little to fear. I also believe, he is the best chance to beat the Democrat opponent.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 12:25 PM

I believe that may be why Trump endorsed him, because he thinks he has the best chance to win. Or maybe because he is a non-politician like Trump was.

I know Oz talks a good conservative talk now, but a quick check of his background shows many instances of anti-gun positions and statements. We are getting rid of one RINO in Pat Toomey (the vacant senate seat), it really doesn't do us much good to replace one RINO with another.

I guess you could make the case that it's better than a democrat getting that seat...
Posted By: Computer Hater

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 12:28 PM

And people can learn and change their opinions as they get older. OZ is better than a dumbocrat.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
I believe that may be why Trump endorsed him, because he thinks he has the best chance to win. Or maybe because he is a non-politician like Trump was.

I know Oz talks a good conservative talk now, but a quick check of his background shows many instances of anti-gun positions and statements. We are getting rid of one RINO in Pat Toomey (the vacant senate seat), it really doesn't do us much good to replace one RINO with another.

I guess you could make the case that it's better than a democrat getting that seat...

The same thing could be said of Trump, and he turned out to be only mediocre on the 2a. Once an anti-gunner, always an anti-gunner. I wouldn't trust Oz.

To be fair, I don't think being anti-2a makes one a RINO, since Republicans support gun control.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 01:30 PM

Guys, I fully understand being a single issue voter on 2A but we've got much bigger fish to fry here.

We've got to win this so called culture war or whatever it's called. If we lose that we lose it all and all 2A will mean then is that you get to die alone surrounded by a pile of hot brass.

So I'll take Oz at his word that he's had some sort of burning bush moment as long as he is willing the fight this culture war thing.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 01:50 PM

I'm pretty sure it's too early to hand the nomination to Oz. Trump encouraged him to claim victory; but a recount is all but inevitable.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 02:06 PM

Hopefully this won’t become a “Romney” thing for PA.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 02:32 PM

Some one please refresh my memory . What makes Trump anti gun? Because he said no to bump stocks? Truly , why does anyone "need" a bump stock? With the left screaming for heads to roll and wanting to outlaw ANY AND all guns, don't you think it better to give up something that isn't necessary for a gun to fire? Not necessary to hunt with? ! ONLY purpose is to make the Rambo wannabes feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....If they want to "rapid fire" work on their trigger finger speed.....

Bad mouth Trump all you want to but don't get on here and cry about something he did , then turn around on the next thread and mouth about any and everything the guy that replaced him IS DOING !!!
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 02:34 PM

RE: the endorsement, what did you expect? Of course Trump was going to support a TV personality who doesn't give a flip about the 2A. Remember, Trump was a TV personality who didn't give a flip about the 2A. They're perfect for each other.

I was hoping the PA senate race wouldn't turn out this way. Too bad.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 02:36 PM

[Linked Image]

Bad Trump Bad Trump

BOOM !!!
Nuff said

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Guys, I fully understand being a single issue voter on 2A but we've got much bigger fish to fry here.

We've got to win this so called culture war or whatever it's called. If we lose that we lose it all and all 2A will mean then is that you get to die alone surrounded by a pile of hot brass.

So I'll take Oz at his word that he's had some sort of burning bush moment as long as he is willing the fight this culture war thing.

If a politician does not understand the importance of the second amendment then, in my opinion, he’s not worth voting for. Without the second amendment, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights don’t mean squat. They are pretty much unenforceable by the American people.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

If a politician does not understand the importance of the second amendment then, in my opinion, he’s not worth voting for. Without the second amendment, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights don’t mean squat. They are pretty much unenforceable by the American people.

I agree!

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 02:42 PM

Still waiting on "why" Trump is against the second amendment/

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 02:43 PM

Especially now in this current political climate where are liberals are using recent gun violence to promote their anti-gun agenda.
Posted By: w side rd 151

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 02:46 PM

I agree 100 %. If the 2nd amendment is outdated how long will it take until the rest of the constitution is also outdated?
Posted By: Bill from NJ

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 02:49 PM

Personally I believe President Trump has endorsed Dr. OZ for the reason that OZ is not a career politician.
Career politicians are only out for their self interests.
Trump is looking for outsiders with America First beliefs.
Career politicians sell their soul for power and money.
And look at the facts... It has been the career politicians have attempted to sell President Trump down the river.
Posted By: Craig Acton

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 02:56 PM

Lugnut, I personally vote both sides of the isle because I can't bring myself to fully back either party 100%. Now for the Liberal part, I live in one of the most liberal States this Country has. The least amount of gun laws and the safest State to live in. SO no not all Liberal States are against gun laws. No permit needed to conceal or open carry. We need term limits for all elected official's.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Some one please refresh my memory . What makes Trump anti gun? Because he said no to bump stocks? Truly , why does anyone "need" a bump stock? With the left screaming for heads to roll and wanting to outlaw ANY AND all guns, don't you think it better to give up something that isn't necessary for a gun to fire? Not necessary to hunt with? ! ONLY purpose is to make the Rambo wannabes feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....If they want to "rapid fire" work on their trigger finger speed.....

Bad mouth Trump all you want to but don't get on here and cry about something he did , then turn around on the next thread and mouth about any and everything the guy that replaced him IS DOING !!!

Sweet liberal argument. You only NEED a single shot I guess….
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 03:17 PM

Still waiting on "why" Trump is against the second amendment/

Ok, I’ll bite.

In his 2000 book "The America We Deserve," the president said he supports a ban on assault weapons.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," Mr. Trump wrote at the time.

Before running for POTUS ( back when he was a Democrat ), Trump had some liberal positions. Now, you’ll say those are things said in the past. So are the things that are being said about Oz. If you give Trump a pass on his prior beliefs, why not Oz?
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 03:21 PM

MAGA !!!
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 03:29 PM

And this right here is the picture of the problem. To many willing to sell out on yet another thing.

I don't like bump stocks never had one or liked them but they met the letter of the law. They changed the definition of a machine gun with out going through congress setting a bad ground work. Now this summer it will be 80% ers and pistol braces. Next who knows

Please look at the big picture.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 03:51 PM

Still WAITING on SOMETHING HE DID (other than bump stocks) WHILE HE WAS the MOST powerful man in the world. Something that "labels" him anti 2nd amend. See difference in dragging up something that was said 20 years ago and ANYTHING he did when he had the power to do it is REALITY...
But go ahead . Bad mouth Trump . Bad mouth OZ . Hope you guys get another DEMOTARD .. If you can't see what is the difference in a Trump backed anyone VS the left , run us into the ground politician than you guys get what you deserve.
Now did Trump have his faults. YOU bet !! We can take days to list them and debate. BUT If you mouth off he is ANTI 2nd A please spew some facts on something he did while in office. Every day citizens can't change or make laws unless they buy out a law maker. BUT when he was Potus he had the power.

I'll check back later for some more examples of his anti 2nd amendment laws he passed WHILE IN POWER .......

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 03:56 PM

Still WAITING on SOMETHING HE DID (other than bump stocks) WHILE HE WAS the MOST powerful man in the world. Something that "labels" him anti 2nd amend. See difference in dragging up something that was said 20 years ago and ANYTHING he did when he had the power to do it is REALITY...
But go ahead . Bad mouth Trump . Bad mouth OZ . Hope you guys get another DEMOTARD .. If you can't see what is the difference in a Trump backed anyone VS the left , run us into the ground politician than you guys get what you deserve.
Now did Trump have his faults. YOU bet !! We can take days to list them and debate. BUT If you mouth off he is ANTI 2nd A please spew some facts on something he did while in office. Every day citizens can't change or make laws unless they buy out a law maker. BUT when he was Potus he had the power.

I'll check back later for some more examples of his anti 2nd amendment laws he passed WHILE IN POWER .......

So discount what he wrote, and what he did with bump stocks setting up the ground work for more gun restrictions coming this year.

At this point I don't think much can get through. Just keep your head buried in the sand when it's your guy or group.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm

And this right here is the picture of the problem. To many willing to sell out on yet another thing.

I don't like bump stocks never had one or liked them but they met the letter of the law. They changed the definition of a machine gun with out going through congress setting a bad ground work. Now this summer it will be 80% ers and pistol braces. Next who knows

Please look at the big picture.

Who is in power now. Not Trump ( just look at the country!! ) This just acknowledges my statement. The statement thrown out was "Trump is anti 2A".

That whole thing is like the villagers do in Africa when they have lion problems. They will sacrifice one for bait in order to save the rest of the herd. Tie it to a stake and let the lion have it in order to kill the lion or kill it themselves and stake it down.. Do you think they would use the best animal from the herd? Nope. Bump stocks were the sacrificial calf. Don't say "we are going to loose our guns" That ain't happening thanks to the BLM movement. Millions of dems bought guns during the summer of 2020 because they feared for their lives. Now that they have them they won't give it up.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 04:04 PM

So discount what he wrote, and what he did with bump stocks setting up the ground work for more gun restrictions coming this year.

At this point I don't think much can get through. Just keep your head buried in the sand when it's your guy or group.

Laying the ground work for more this summer? Nothing Trump did laid anything. It has been around for years Remember the brady bill? Why didn't Trump limit magazine capacity again if he was SOOO anti 2nd A ? Perfect time .
I bet your a dem!! Or at least sound like one. You bring up what he wrote years ago . Just like the dems did his entire presidency. "he said this" "OMG he donated to this fund" "he wrote a statement" Russia Russia Russia !! "He's a spy"
Forget all that WHAT DID HE DO WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE !!! Please give another example other than the bump stock. whistle
Posted By: Boco

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 04:09 PM

Dont trust a flip flopper-say anything whichever way the wind blows at the time regardless of true belief-unprincipled.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 04:24 PM

Exactly
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 04:25 PM

Never going to find the perfect candidate, find the person that's the closest to your views is as good as it gets.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 04:25 PM

People are constantly learning and changing throughout their lives. Personally I’m more worried about the people with no strong position on guns being influenced by the shootings and there portrayal by the media. The fact is Oz will likely be running and it’s time to get behind him. I want to see Republican control of both the House and Senate with the hope of holding this administration accountable by holding congressionally initiated investigations.

Garland has demonstrated why Obama chose him and it was a RINO who stopped his nomination from going forward.

This election will be decided on energy costs, inflation, our economy and security at the southern border. That is where our focus should be.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 04:26 PM

This exactly.

I don't like the bump stock thing either even though I think bump stocks are just a stupid toy. JMO but it's nobody's business what kind of noisemakers free born citizens enjoy. SHALL NOT means exactly that.

But if we don't get this swamp drained of petty tyrants who would consign our founding documents to hang on a nail in the privy as so much wiping material then 2A, 1A, 4A, 5A and the rest of the lot will be lost forever.
Posted By: Wright Brothers

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 04:30 PM

Caught noon news, this is not over yet.
Election process is suspect again.

Trump turned a lot of people off with his constant whining on the net,
sounds familiar.

Many on here have witnessed giving up a little bit that does not
affect "me", is a big no no.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 05:59 PM

[quote=jbyrd63]Still WAITING on SOMETHING HE DID (other than bump stocks) WHILE HE WAS the MOST powerful man in the world. Something that "labels" him anti 2nd amend. See difference in dragging up something that was said 20 years ago and ANYTHING he did when he had the power to do it is REALITY...

Laying the ground work for more this summer? Nothing Trump did laid anything. It has been around for years Remember the brady bill? Why didn't Trump limit magazine capacity again if he was SOOO anti 2nd A ? Perfect time .
I bet your a dem!! Or at least sound like one. You bring up what he wrote years ago . Just like the dems did his entire presidency. "he said this" "OMG he donated to this fund" "he wrote a statement" Russia Russia Russia !! "He's a spy"
Forget all that WHAT DID HE DO WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE !!! Please give another example other than the bump stock. whistle

Funny you can't see the 80%, and pistol brace restrictions in the works as a direct result of Trumps bump stock ground work.
The Brady ban was passed through congress . If you have a clue how our government is made to work you know that's how it is supposed to be bone not by executive action.

You keep trying to say Trump is pro gun but he did anti gun action. It's not disputable it happend he did it. Quit trying to justify it and make him out to be pro gun.

You can't so they switch to the crap state of the economy and fuel prices and say see look there . Trump was to more better. Yet it is two different issues you try to conflate.

I voted for Trump 3 times. One primary and to generals. He was a good president All and all maybe the best in my life time. Bur he was NOT pro gun!!

If he was so pro gun wart pro gun stuff did he get passed? Ya I'm sure I will be waiting quite a while.

Posted By: poconobear

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 06:04 PM

Shall not be infringed. Period.
Keep giving up little things and see how big the snowball gets as it rolls down the hill
If Oz wins, he wins. Problem is he is untested as a politician. Hard to believe he could be worse than Fetterman, but I guess it’s possible.
My bigger concern right now is today is Friday and they are still counting votes. Nothing has changed since 2020.
If PA goes Shapiro and Fetterman, may God bless us

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 06:59 PM

Providence in today’s government it’s what’s NOT passed or signed into law that has the most effect on the average joe !
Just look at the past 16months ! Why does Bobo not just sign into law total gun control? Because too many dems own guns thanks to the lawlessness they let build Stop with the “ taking our guns away “ tactics! Heard that with Clinton obummer and sleepy Bobo He figured better way do away with ammo

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by poconobear
Shall not be infringed. Period.
Keep giving up little things and see how big the snowball gets as it rolls down the hill
If Oz wins, he wins. Problem is he is untested as a politician. Hard to believe he could be worse than Fetterman, but I guess it’s possible.
My bigger concern right now is today is Friday and they are still counting votes. Nothing has changed since 2020.
If PA goes Shapiro and Fetterman, may God bless us

Yes count until they get enough for the one the dems can beat ! Funny how counting stops when that happens
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 07:08 PM

I agree ^^^^

Someone just inform me who wins this, please.

I too would like to think that Oz will uphold the Constitution completely.

And yes, I like Trump. The list of things he did for this country is admirable. Unlike what is happening nowadays.

I don't understand why the counting is taking so long. I don't like that at all.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 07:18 PM

People change their minds once they learn more about things .
Sometimes they forget all about the First and Second Amendments .
I bet there's some on here that felt they don't need an assault type weapon , because they didn't need it for hunting .
And now know just what happens when you give an inch the anti gun people will go for a mile .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nra-ronald-reagan-took-on-the-gun-lobby/
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 07:31 PM

Oz is pretty Anti 2A

Pro allowing kids to pick their gender.

Pro Choice.
Posted By: corky

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 08:22 PM

.Barnette siphoned votes. Her presence in the race is probably why Oz will win.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 08:43 PM

She siphoned my vote. Apparently a lot of the folks in my County felt the same way, she won my County.

Trump's endorsement of Oz whizzed a lot of Pennsylvanian republicans off and apparently a significant number of us don't trust Oz or McCormick.
Posted By: ack

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 11:50 PM

Don't really care for trump as a person but I liked his policies.
Oz supported hydroxychloroquine.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/20/22 11:59 PM

I don't know why y'all worry about the 2nd. No one uses it to defend the Constitution now and I don't expect no one ever will. Now put on your mask, take your jab, and get in line!
Warrior your exactly right about the culture war, keep ignoring it and the masses in the future will gladly relinquish their rights. 2nd included.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 12:30 AM

Hear, Hear!!!
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 12:36 AM

Providence in today’s government it’s what’s NOT passed or signed into law that has the most effect on the average joe !
Just look at the past 16months ! Why does Bobo not just sign into law total gun control? Because too many dems own guns thanks to the lawlessness they let build Stop with the “ taking our guns away “ tactics! Heard that with Clinton obummer and sleepy Bobo He figured better way do away with ammo

You are wrong, here jybyrd. Any dems that do own guns will readily give them up when told to. They are spinless democrats, after all.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 01:29 AM

The question is will McCormick and Barnette voters show up to vote for OZ against Fetterman or are they willing to let another far left wacko be elected. Barnette already said she will not back another Republican. I guess she would also like to see a liberal dem win.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 04:54 AM

I feel sorry for those poor people who have to make the choice between a liberal with an r after their name and a liberal with a d after their name -- lose lose proposition. I do know how it feels and what it looks like -- look at my state.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 10:23 AM

I dont think a candidate who says the bill of rights should be adhered to.

Regulatory agencies need to go, thats the realm of our elected legislators. Regulations with the force of law are simply laws passed without representation of the voters.

No more deficit spending, no more welfare. No more subsidies to the indigent or farmers and other businessmen. The onus of national defense falls on the armed citizenry or the militia if you prefer that word. (end medicare and healthcare in the U.S. will cost what it does in Mexico.) free markets are self regulating

Sometimes bad stuff happens to good people. Always has always will. Relief should come from the private sector and be voluntary.

America must become a manufacturing powerhouse again. It is key to our national defense and ability to be sovereign.

That candidate is unelectable even though I will tear down my front door to cast a ballet for that person

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 10:57 AM

You have a knack for nailing it Danny, and you've done it again here. Well said.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 12:09 PM

That sums it up pretty well Danny.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I dont think a candidate who says the bill of rights should be adhered to.

Regulatory agencies need to go, thats the realm of our elected legislators. Regulations with the force of law are simply laws passed without representation of the voters.

No more deficit spending, no more welfare. No more subsidies to the indigent or farmers and other businessmen. The onus of national defense falls on the armed citizenry or the militia if you prefer that word. (end medicare and healthcare in the U.S. will cost what it does in Mexico.) free markets are self regulating

Sometimes bad stuff happens to good people. Always has always will. Relief should come from the private sector and be voluntary.

America must become a manufacturing powerhouse again. It is key to our national defense and ability to be sovereign.

That candidate is unelectable even though I will tear down my front door to cast a ballet for that person

Sounds like a good libertarian candidate.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 04:16 PM

I would agree IF you could find a good libertarian candidate. Most of the end up goofier than (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).
Posted By: hippie

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 04:29 PM

Libertarian party, lol.

We had two running that I saw but neither even made it on the ballot. One just dropped out and the other didn't go get enough signatures to even qualify to be on the ballot.

I think we need a third party, but they have to be serious about it, not like these fly by night ones there are now.

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 04:40 PM

Oz rigged the primary election.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
I would agree IF you could find a good libertarian candidate. Most of the end up goofier than (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman).

Libertarian candidates all seem to smoke to much of the dope they want to legalize. Gary Johnson belonged in a loony bin. I've seen videos of him in joint rolling competitions and of him trying to cram as many lit joints in his mouth as possible. His knowledge of world geography and politics was about on par with a mentally challenged kindergartener. I have never seen an interview with him where he was sober.

Very few people will ever take the libertarian party seriously because of all the immature, goofy antics of it's leadership. There are very decent, potential libertarian candidates, but they don't have a chance of taking party leadership because a significant block of libertarian voters are goofy stoners.

Keith

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Oz rigged the primary election.

Dang Russians!

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 04:52 PM

grin

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 04:55 PM

Trump was rino this and rino that, but turned out to be the best president I ever witnessed.

Big pants for Oz to fill, wasn't my choice but I'm behind him now. Time will tell!

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 05:05 PM

Racer man, you were the one who posted that incredible listing of our true President's accomplishments , a few weeks ago ? It was in PDF form in a link.

I downloaded that link and sent it to Patrice, who has been discussing with me for a while of finding such a list , but her time hadn't allowed for doing that . She was blown away by your link , and really appreciated that. She too downloaded the link to save it.

It doesn't matter to herself , or I , what other's chirp about him. That list said it all. If she got on here, the fur would fly ...regardless, thank you for spending your bandwidth to find that list.

I only hope others even try to accomplish a tenth of what he did.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Looks Like We're Getting RINO Oz - 05/21/22 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
I don't know why y'all worry about the 2nd. No one uses it to defend the Constitution now and I don't expect no one ever will.

Biden seems to think we're holding it as an option, he wouldn't be going after it if he thought otherwise.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums