Home

Aunt Jemima

Posted By: bodycount

Aunt Jemima - 05/23/22 08:19 PM

When I was a young boy, Aunt Jemima came to our hometown grocery one day and made pancakes for everyone. She wore her checkered red and white do-rag and dress just like on the mix package. She seemed so happy.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Aunt Jemima - 05/23/22 08:32 PM

Unfortunately today Aunt Jemimah would be drawing welfare while demanding social equality. Hard work and taking care of your own needs is the path to equality.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Aunt Jemima - 05/23/22 08:36 PM

She became pearl milling co.
Posted By: foxhunter52

Re: Aunt Jemima - 05/23/22 08:42 PM

Anyone besides me remember the Aunt Jamima song? .....Aunt Jamima pancakes..... without her syrup.... is like the spring....without the fall..... there's only one thing worse....in this universe.... and that's no Aunt Jamima at all.......
My mouth's watering right now!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Aunt Jemima - 05/23/22 08:54 PM

I do now foxhunter. As I was reading the words I could hear the tune in my head.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Aunt Jemima - 05/23/22 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Pearl Milling Co. created the Aunt Jemima logo in the late 1800's. They sold it to Davis Milling Co. who eventually changed their name to Aunt Jemima Mills. Around 1895 Davis Milling Co.hired the first actress to portray Aunt Jemima. Over the years there have been dozens of different Aunt Jemimas.

Aunt Jemima is a fictitious character.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Aunt Jemima - 05/23/22 11:02 PM

I made some racist pancakes a few weeks back. Killed the box but kept it as an example of how stupid our nation has become.
Posted By: Strut10

Re: Aunt Jemima - 05/24/22 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

And the PC idiots at Pearl Milling will never get another penny from me.

Hungry Jack syrup is better as is our local grocery store's own store brand of pancake mix.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Aunt Jemima - 05/24/22 02:00 AM

auntie j is the least of our problems....
© 2024 Trapperman Forums