Home

Remenber when

Posted By: Leftlane

Remenber when - 05/28/22 05:23 PM

Memorial day weekend always reminds me of the ones no longer with us. Here is a picture of one of my mentors and a fairly notorious bovine athlete.

Back when the bulls bucked and a mans word was his bond. RIP Fritz Bergmeier and J31 Bodacious

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Remenber when - 05/28/22 05:36 PM

Awesome to have mentors like that!
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Remenber when - 05/28/22 05:56 PM

I love noting that NO effeminate, woke freak is ever seen in this arena of subject...this is a true masculine man's world .

Nice to know it will stay that way.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Remenber when - 05/28/22 05:58 PM

This old cowboy is still alive. Lives in NM. Got his youngest grand daughter in his lap. If you need somebody on a horse to do anything with cattle he can do it. Almost a vet when it comes to beef and horses. Better than average farrier as well. Got a lot of bull riders started about 30 years ago. Was part owner of a bull riding arena in Phoenix and another here in KS right outside Williamsburg. Two big ponds on the property here and they were full of beaver. Really making a mess. Somebody told them to call me is how we first met. He owned the bulls and was always helping some young man develop riding skill. Name is Tommy Dale

[Linked Image]

Re: Remenber when - 05/29/22 02:54 AM

Danny, I never met the man but I think his arena is where Jesse Popes dad had a few weekend clinics for young bull and bareback riders.

They know him and talked about him a lot back in the day. The one I took Clayton to featured Dusty Labeth and he was great for the little guys.

Sharon you are right. I've never been to a pitchin where everyone didn't stand for the anthem and bow their head for a prayer. I never seen anyone confused about their gender either.

Here was my boy at 9 winning the tri state mini bull riding championship

[Linked Image]

Re: Remenber when - 05/29/22 02:59 AM

It's hard to see the scale in that picture, but that bull was only 48 inches tall at the shoulder. He was purdy salty for a mini and there were a couple years Clayton was the only one who could get him rode.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Remenber when - 05/29/22 05:30 AM

Re: Remenber when - 05/29/22 03:31 PM

That's a great song Angela!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums