Home

Pastor has had enough of DemoRats

Posted By: Finster

Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 03:49 PM

Posted By: KeithC

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 04:01 PM

I think that's the same, then very young pastor, who used to yell at teenagers, on TV, back in the late nineties, in Dayton. The show was on late at night on weekends. The kids always looked scared, yet totally bored somehow, like their spirits had been broken by verbal abuse, as the pastor ran about ranting, screaming and yelling his interpretation of the bible.

I don't think a single kid's eyes ever made it any higher than that pastor's shoes. Many kids kept their eyes completely averted.

The show was like watching a "when animals attack show".

Keith
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 04:18 PM

He will never make it to the Vatican

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 05:03 PM

That pastor gives conservatives as good of a public image as the KKK does. We can't let lunatics like that be the face of our party.

Keith
Posted By: warrior

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 05:45 PM

That pastor is absolutely correct and those that can't see it are serving satan.
Posted By: Ken Smith

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 05:47 PM

I call them DemonicRats but works the same

Dice always has good videos
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
That pastor gives conservatives as good of a public image as the KKK does. We can't let lunatics like that be the face of our party.

Keith

Excellent point.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

So your party will be all roses and rainbows when the fascist left sends it to the ovens.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 05:54 PM

Mr. Preacher looks like the fascist.

I doubt Jesus screamed at people like that whacko.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Mr. Preacher looks like the fascist.

I doubt Jesus screamed at people like that whacko.

Just knotted up a whip and overturned tables.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 05:56 PM

BTW, that was in the process of physically throwing folks out of His Father's house.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 05:59 PM

I'd really like to see how you market your business because you have no clue how to persuade people.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 06:02 PM

I'd really like to see how you market your business because you have no clue how to persuade people.

I really don't. I do good work and my clients tell others so my phone rings. Simple as that.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

I really don't. I do good work and my clients tell others so my phone rings. Simple as that.

Smart move.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 06:05 PM

Dude is a little wound up. I wonder if that increases the amount in the offering plate.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 06:05 PM

He is no worse than the Rev Jeremiah Wright (Obombers pastor)

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
He is no worse than the Rev Jeremiah Wright (Obombers pastor)

True. He just preached to the other side of the isle in the name of Jesus.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 06:08 PM

Both missed the point of the Gospel.

WWJD?

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 06:09 PM

Oh, Jesus also told one of his most trusted to get behind him and him satan.

I honestly don't know where all you people get the idea the the Son of God was some sort of pansy preaching peace, love and unicorn farts.

This was a rabbi who foretold his own horrific death, repeatedly told us that child would turn against parent, the destruction of Jerusalem and Jewish state.

Then would go on to conquer death itself.

But y'all go on with your sweet selves I serve a risen Warrior King.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 06:14 PM

I'll wait for Mark to chime in on this one. He has the expertise. You don't.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 06:18 PM

He's had enough. I get it. he's still human, still a sinner.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 07:24 PM

There are always tares sown among the wheat, every church has them. I wouldn't go so far as to say every tare is a Democrat but I think every Democrat sitting in today's Bible preaching churches are most likely tares.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 07:46 PM

Finish the parable, what happens to those tares?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 07:58 PM

The solution is simple. Perhaps all churchs should be taxed? Local property tax can be exempted the same way its done for business if the local politicians want to do it. The church that gives its money away as charity, pay for a preacher etc, isnt going to pay much if any tax. Preachers have first amendment rights too.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 08:27 PM

Well, now that everyone has had a chance to stew on the matter. I'll state that, The preacher is 100% correct. DemoRats have become children of Satan as far as I'm concerned.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 08:29 PM

agree 100%

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
Well, now that everyone has had a chance to stew on the matter. I'll state that, The preacher is 100% correct. DemoRats have become children of Satan as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, but it doesn't justify screaming and jumping around like a democrat's toddler that has never been disciplined or even told no. Watch how that pastor acts again. That's not how a sane adult acts. He acts like what he hates.

Keith
Posted By: DWC

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 08:42 PM

Hahaha. I starting alol (actually laughing out loud) when he was running in place yelling “get out in the name of Jesus”.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 08:54 PM

Well, maybe his delivery needs some work lol but, if you knowingly vote for people who support abortion then you really do need to evaluate your beliefs.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad
He's had enough. I get it. he's still human, still a sinner.

And probably a charismatic.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 09:08 PM

Ah, I see. I can tell who the kneelers and the baptists are on this thread.

Us old school baptists recognize that style of preaching and kind of expect it. Some of y'all ain't never been to an old campground meeting revival.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
The solution is simple. Perhaps all churchs should be taxed? Local property tax can be exempted the same way its done for business if the local politicians want to do it. The church that gives its money away as charity, pay for a preacher etc, isnt going to pay much if any tax. Preachers have first amendment rights too.

I would gladly jerk their exemptions. Adios Mega Churches, prosperity gospel peddlers and TV frauds.

And a special goodbye to the Oklahoma Baptist Convention.

The Catholics will rise again (no sicko crap this time).

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 09:25 PM

Ah, I see. I can tell who the kneelers and the baptists are on this thread.

Us old school baptists recognize that style of preaching and kind of expect it. Some of y'all ain't never been to an old campground meeting revival.

I'm a Baptist but could probably pass as a conservative Presbyterian in the mold of a RC Sproul.

Politics impacts our lives daily and I have no problem with a preacher addressing the issues from the pulpit. Mine does almost every Sunday.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Catch22
Well, maybe his delivery needs some work lol but, if you knowingly vote for people who support abortion then you really do need to evaluate your beliefs.

YUP

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 09:43 PM

I would gladly jerk their exemptions. Adios Mega Churches, prosperity gospel peddlers and TV frauds.

And a special goodbye to the Oklahoma Baptist Convention.

The Catholics will rise again (no sicko crap this time).

Can't say I would fight that proposal all that much. Give unto Ceasar that which is Ceasar's.
Personally I think the whole tax exempt thing was a deal with the devil to effectively disable the church's 1A right.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 09:50 PM

But I would fully expect such a deal to also include a massive restructure of the tax codes around ALL 501s.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 10:27 PM

But I would fully expect such a deal to also include a massive restructure of the tax codes around ALL 501s.

All depends on who is in power.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 10:38 PM

I don't know how a professed Christian squares away democrat policy with a biblical world view. Guess that's why the percentage of church goers with a biblical world view is quite low.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/30/22 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten

Hahaha!
Posted By: waggler

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 05:54 AM

Taxation and politics aside, I just can't see Jesus acting like this preacher. And no, I don't see Jesus as some limp wristed namby-pamby do-gooder. He is God incarnate, He first came as a lamb, but he is returning as a lion. It will be terrifying for most people I think.

However, I really don't think it's appropriate for someone who claims to be a preacher of the Gospel (good news) to act like this guy on the video.

We are to preach the good news, not the bad news of what happens if you don't follow Jesus Christ. That will take care of itself.

Jesus preached "come to me and you will find eternal life". That is the Gospel (good news).

The bad news is that if you don't come to Jesus you will not have eternal life. I never have seen a place in the scriptures where we are told to preach the bad news.
Jesus did have plenty to say about h. e. double hockey sticks (hades), but curiously those conversations were always directed at the religious elite.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 06:17 AM

This whole video is nothing but pandering to religious conservatives that really wanna be the opposite of the left and if you can see that ....wellllll
Seriously when we get to the point we just condemn every one based off of what their politics are it just show how easy it is to control and manipulate the public ..... Religion should have been the one bastion where we kept politics out 100% imo..... All this is doing is further makes this an us vs them dynamic where in Reality both sides are probably being played for the fool....... The found father's warned us about political parties.....Christ we are really doomed.....

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 10:43 AM

Careful now, keep politics out of religion or you'll end up with killing of the unborn, celebration/normalization of sexual deviants. and a government who acts as God especially in determining rights.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
Taxation and politics aside, I just can't see Jesus acting like this preacher. And no, I don't see Jesus as some limp wristed namby-pamby do-gooder. He is God incarnate, He first came as a lamb, but he is returning as a lion. It will be terrifying for most people I think.

However, I really don't think it's appropriate for someone who claims to be a preacher of the Gospel (good news) to act like this guy on the video.

We are to preach the good news, not the bad news of what happens if you don't follow Jesus Christ. That will take care of itself.

Jesus preached "come to me and you will find eternal life". That is the Gospel (good news).

The bad news is that if you don't come to Jesus you will not have eternal life. I never have seen a place in the scriptures where we are told to preach the bad news.
Jesus did have plenty to say about h. e. double hockey sticks (hades), but curiously those conversations were always directed at the religious elite.

Prosperity gospel is what you speak of. Way I see it, if you want tell the whole story, your just pandering to the world. The world don't like to hear the consequences of their actions. Much rather have a "tickle your ears" sermon preached.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 10:56 AM

politics in churchs is fine (at least to my way of thinking) its religion in politics that becomes a problem.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 11:00 AM

I'll wait for Mark to chime in on this one. He has the expertise. You don't.

After watching this clip, I'll comment that what any pastor does - who is gifted by God as such, should always be glorifying to God.
Sounds simple.
It's not. At all. There's much continual prayer involved!
Because pastors are prone to the same human condition frailties as anybody else this side of Glory.

Let's all keep in focus that Jesus is God, who was God in God's Temple as he tossed out the blasphemers and did what He thought was appropriate.
So thread lightly, and know this, that when we use a biblical narrative passage as the theme for our own tempers... "Well Jesus did it!" Well.... Jesus is God and we are not, and never will be regardless of what any Mormon might say, so this biblical passage holds no weight, and should serve no purpose for us, other than knowing this portion of God's Story.

Jesus was spot on clear in his teachings to His disciples (those he taught) and Apostles (those who saw the Risen Lord)...
the meek shall inherit the earth.
Not the weak.
Not the back away from trouble.
Not the back down from persecution which is common in the world where evil plots against the Truth.

The meek. The humble.
Over and over again Jesus taught the righteous path, which is faith in the Son, who came to testify about the Kingdom and give His life a ransom for many.

The days of the h.e. double l preachers kinda went outta style about 70 years ago or so. They were the attempt to thwart the massive immigration out of churches and into the progressive way of life from about 1850 till today in the West (Europe and America). It did not work. People left the churches in never before seen numbers and...
here we are today.

A remnant as it has always been.
Since the first people from Abraham were called Holy (set apart) by God.

Pastors come in different styles and personalities.
Since Ulrich Zwingli died on the battle field in Switzerland, in the name of the Reformation, we've had some pretty fiery ones.
For sure.

It's not heretical but it's usually not effective for what God would have pastors be and do (teach and preach the Gospel) and pastors should know and refer to the biblical narrative about the humble when preparing sermons about fiery topics.
Which is VERY hard to do by the way.
But we must be glorifying to God and not ourselves.
For God's Glory not our own.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 11:13 AM

politics in churchs is fine (at least to my way of thinking) its religion in politics that becomes a problem.

The Black Robbed pastors of our founding shaped a culture that led to liberty. The weak kneed pastors of our time are disengaged from the culture and liberty is headed to he-double hockey sticks.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 11:23 AM

While I often feel the same way and at first liked to see it stated but that is just my faults and sin nature showing through.
We are called to spread the gospel to all sinners not just the ones that think like us. To be different from the world and lead by example not wallow in the mud. There is no way many people will ever lesson to his message about God after seeing that. It also makes all churches more of an easy target. It's sad when folks fail to look down the road and see action reaction.

I'm also glad everything I say and do are not analyzed and picked apart. I'm sure I have voiced much worse in the past.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 11:58 AM

J Staton it wasn't pastors that prompted a separation from the King of England. They were not promoting liberty for everyone either.

t
Genesis 9:20-27
New International Version
20 Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded[a] to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father’s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.

24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

“Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers.”

26 He also said,

“Praise be to the Lord, the God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth’s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth.”

Preachers of the day said Ham had sinned against righteous Noah, so God cursed his son Canaan and his descendants by destining them to perpetual servitude (Gen. 9:25–27). Just as Cain had a mark on him (Gen. 4:15), so the Hebrew meaning of Ham’s name was “dark or black”—hence the mark on the cursed dark-skinned peoples of Africa. They were destined to continual subjugation, which is evident throughout history.
Thats not new age tear down our country revision of history. I read about it more than 50 years ago. Its just the way people believed. Not all of them but most.

Just like us the people in that time had flaws. Preachers too

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 12:00 PM

P.S. if you think that idea is gone attend a Ku Klux Klan meeting. They are christian also.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 12:21 PM

P.S. if you think that idea is gone attend a Ku Klux Klan meeting. They are christian also.

Too many Democrats there for my liking. grin

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 12:48 PM

We don't poll our church members for political party affiliation, but I'd guess there might have been two Democrats in the churches I've attended over the last thirty years.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 01:20 PM

I feel one thing is being missed here.

Church discipline.

That pastor not only has the right but the duty to call out and rebuke those within the church who are going against scripture.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
We don't poll our church members for political party affiliation, but I'd guess there might have been two Democrats in the churches I've attended over the last thirty years.

That's a shame. If you believe a Democrat (or anyone) isn't a Christian and is headed to (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), then church is the very place they need to be. Church isn't a country club for the healthy, it's a hospital for the sick.
If that guy is telling people that aren't saved to get out of his church, he has no business standing up there talking.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 01:23 PM

Church discipline.

That pastor not only has the right but the duty to call out and rebuke those within the church who are going against scripture.

Church discipline applies to Christians. This guy seems to be telling the unsaved that they have no place in his church.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

That's a shame. If you believe a Democrat (or anyone) isn't a Christian and is headed to (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman), then church is the very place they need to be. Church isn't a country club for the healthy, it's a hospital for the sick.

You make a good point. The parable of the wheat and the tares was mentioned above. The two are sown together and I have no sure way of knowing which is which.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

Church discipline.

Church discipline applies to Christians. This guy seems to be telling the unsaved that they have no place in his church.

That's not how I took it. Seems to me he is addressing the benchwarmers that have been occupying pew space for far to long. Every church has those "members in good standing" that need to get right or move on.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 01:56 PM

A couple Sundays back I had a man refuse to shake my hand in church. I extended my hand and he just looked at me for a few seconds and then said he would not shake my hand. He was a mask wearer. He went on to say he thought he had contracted the dread disease at our church. He said it in a very accusatory tone. I wondered what frightened him, eternal life?

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 02:14 PM

A couple Sundays back I had a man refuse to shake my hand in church. I extended my hand and he just looked at me for a few seconds and then said he would not shake my hand. He was a mask wearer. He went on to say he thought he had contracted the dread disease at our church. He said it in a very accusatory tone. I wondered what frightened him, eternal life?

The alternative.
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 02:15 PM

The solution is simple. Perhaps all churchs should be taxed? Local property tax can be exempted the same way its done for business if the local politicians want to do it. The church that gives its money away as charity, pay for a preacher etc, isn't going to pay much if any tax. Preachers have first amendment rights too.

I think the guy is just another loud mouth with pulpit and an opinion.

Our city here suffers from having around 60 or more percent tax exempt properties. So home owners were taking a beating on property taxes. What they did do is add service fees for churches and tax exempt. So the tax exempt pay for city services. Which I also get dinged for too but you see what it is at least. On my water bill is a storm water charge, supposed to go to curb gutters storm drains. A fire hydrant charge and there is a fire inspection fee now for business and none profits. I can't say I see my property taxes every being lower. But can say that tax exempt are at least paying some of what used to be included in my General property tax bill.

Mac

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 02:26 PM

That's not how I took it. Seems to me he is addressing the benchwarmers that have been occupying pew space for far to long. Every church has those "members in good standing" that need to get right or move on.

Perhaps. I can see it that way too. But in any case, he shouldn't be telling them to get out if he thinks they're not truly saved, or if they're erring greatly. He should be inviting them to come on down to the front row, listen closely, and take notes. The people he sees as taking the wide path are never gonna take the narrow path if they get booted out the door.
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 02:38 PM

That's not how I took it. Seems to me he is addressing the benchwarmers that have been occupying pew space for far to long. Every church has those "members in good standing" that need to get right or move on.[/quote]
Ive left a couple of churches because of this.I don't expect people to be perfect,but the hypocrisy of the people sitting in the front pews,and a couple of ministers,can be overwhelming.I love the story of the pastor who hired on in a new church where nobody knew him and dressed like a homeless man to see how he was treated by the congregation,then went up to the pulpit and introduced himself.Then excused the congregation for their behavior and told them to spend time thinking about how they treated him.Priceless
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 07:35 PM

Especially since he's not Catholic! LOL

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by BigBob

Especially since he's not Catholic! LOL

He's divorced, and married the woman he was having an affair with. Catholics aren't a fan of that, either.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 07:51 PM

Neither are baptists are at least they should be. I remember a time it was a mark that would last a lifetime.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 08:27 PM

I wonder if that was before or after his salvation? I don't know anything about him, but that would be relevant.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by BandB
I wonder if that was before or after his salvation? I don't know anything about him, but that would be relevant.

It was while he was a pastor at his current church. The woman he was having an affair with (who was also married at the time) was employed at the church, and was his wife's best friend at the time.

He also claimed that demons told him the name of six spell-castinf witches in his church, and threatened to expose them if they didn't leave. The guy is a nut.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 09:24 PM

He's just ranting. That's not what the pulpit is for... it's sure not the gospel. Pastor worship is a weird thing and very common.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 09:30 PM

He might be ranting, and I'd say it is a safe bet he is a sinner; but is he wrong? whistle

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 09:37 PM

He may be ranting, but what is he ranting wrong? I've seen women in my own church defend abortion and it saddens me. They put man's politics over the commandments of God Almighty. Maybe a fiery preacher willing to step on toes would get them to realize their fallacy. However, since the modern church worships hippie Jesus they would likely team together and get the preacher ran off. smile

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 10:09 PM

Search "Greg Locke crazy" on YouTube. Be warned a lot of the videos have strong language. The guy does the screaming and the toddler tantrum, angry dance a lot and screams at imaginary church members to get out a lot too. He needs committed.

Keith

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 10:18 PM

Yeah, but he called out the Democrats......

What a POS loser. Anyone who buys into this crap (or anything remotely close) is low IQ.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 10:20 PM

Dude is cookoo for cocopuffs.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 10:38 PM

What a POS loser. Anyone who buys into this crap (or anything remotely close) is low IQ.

And you don't think they deserve to be called out?

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 10:44 PM

He might be ranting, and I'd say it is a safe bet he is a sinner; but is he wrong? whistle

Originally Posted by J Staton
He may be ranting, but what is he ranting wrong? I've seen women in my own church defend abortion and it saddens me. They put man's politics over the commandments of God Almighty. Maybe a fiery preacher willing to step on toes would get them to realize their fallacy. However, since the modern church worships hippie Jesus they would likely team together and get the preacher ran off. smile

Yes, he's wrong. He told people that he thinks aren't saved that they don't belong in his church.
J station, if a woman in your church is pro-abortion church is exactly where she needs to be.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 11:13 PM

Loosegoose these ladies definitely need to be in church. I suspect about 90% of the church members feel the same as those ladies do. Now if a fiery preacher came into my church and preached a sermon on supporting abortion was supporting a sin...I don't reckon he would last long. To be fair though, at 51 I've never heard a sermon on the evils of abortion whether the pews are filled with democrats or republicans.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 11:34 PM

Loosegoose these ladies definitely need to be in church. I suspect about 90% of the church members feel the same as those ladies do. Now if a fiery preacher came into my church and preached a sermon on supporting abortion was supporting a sin...I don't reckon he would last long. To be fair though, at 51 I've never heard a sermon on the evils of abortion whether the pews are filled with democrats or republicans.

You have never been to to First Baptist Church Henryville Indiana obviously. Had just that sermon on mother's day as a matter of fact.

Had another recently that directly called out homosexual activity also. That's what you get when your church sticks to God's word and not influenced by man's.

I love my church. As you said a church true to God's word are few and far between these days.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 11:50 PM

And you don't think they deserve to be called out?

Not by that idiot.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 05/31/22 11:57 PM

Providence Farm sounds like you have a good church. If I ever find myself in Henryville, IN I'll have to pay a visit to the First Baptist church.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 06/01/22 01:39 AM

Blaine County, he was just another fire and brimstone guy. You need to get out more. Go up to Okie city to one of those if you listen to a sermon you get a bowl of beans skid row mission preachers, if you want some real down home entertainment.

Re: Pastor has had enough of DemoRats - 06/01/22 02:05 AM

Providence Farm sounds like you have a good church. If I ever find myself in Henryville, IN I'll have to pay a visit to the First Baptist church.

I sure feel blessed my wife found it. It has what I found to be missing from every church I have attended in my 42 years. It is the first time I get excited to go to Church and Bible study. I get disappointed I miss the 2 weekend a month when I have to be away for work.

We would be glad and honored to have you join us.
It is streamed on Facebook I think. I don't do Facebook so don't know much about it.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums